The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 06

Story Info
Nurse Jones has her hands full again!
2.2k words
4.62
12.3k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

Marissa Jones was in her office; it was early afternoon when two students entered the small office.

"Hi, Nurse Jones, the coach gave us permission to come see you," Jimmy Sokel smiled at her, and his friend Shaun looked embarrassed.

She sat down on a low, wide couch and smiled at the young men - "What can I do for you guys?" she asked, and Shaun tried explaining that their girlfriends thought their penises were too hard.

"Umm, excuse me?"

"You know - when we are - ya know, fuckin', Mrs. Jones!" one of the young men exclaimed.

"Here," Jimmy finally said, "Why don't we just show you?" and then he was pulling his shorts down, exposing his half hard penis. A moment later Shaun did the same thing. Marissa sat there, shocked - this bore too many similarities to her first patient, a young man who had been slipped viagra.

"Umm, they're not really..."

"Yeah, you're right - maybe you could just jack us off for a minute or two, and then you could give us your opinion," Shaun said.

"Ummm, guys, come on, I don't... it's really - ummm, inappropriate that you are showing me your, unn, um, your penises," she finished, trying not to look at their hardening pricks. They had stepped a bit closer to her, and Jimmy's knee touched hers. She moved her thigh, which caused her legs to separate a bit.

"We heard you helped out Dev, though Mrs. Jones!" Jimmy said, and Marissa blushed deeply - that was the nickname of the first young man who had taken advantage of her.

"Guys, I - I can't do that," she said softly, and looked them each in the eyes, then could not stop glancing back down at their now fully hard tools. Jimmy's cock was a nice 9 inches, and quite fat around, but Shauns was an easy ten inches long and a bit fatter.

"Just look at them for a few minutes, Mrs. Jones, they get really hard!" Jimmy said.

Marissa nodded - "I can see that," she said softly. Her hands were clenched on her lap. "I - I don't know what you think is going to happen, guys, but I really need you to put your - ummm, your things away and go on to your classes!"

"Well, they are too stiff now, ma'am, maybe you had better jack us off and then we could get out of here?"

"No, I don't think so sir," she said softly. She was now looking back and forth between the two hard cocks less than two feet from her face.

Jimmy reached out and began running his finger in the curl of her ear. Marissa trembled and shuddered softly; the feel of the young man's finger caressing her ear was already sending shivers down her lithe body. She tried to brush his fingers away, but he just kept reaching back up, caressing her ear and then her slim throat.

When she quit trying to push Jimmy's fingers away from her ear Shaun also reached out, and began lightly rubbing her stiff nipple through her thin dress.

Marissa shuddered softly; she reached up automatically, and put her small hands on the guys thighs as though to push them away.

"C... c'mon guys, please, you shouldn't be touching me like that!" she gasped. Her hands clutched their thighs, but she did not try to push their hands away at all now.

Shaun smiled down at her, and began pinching her stubby nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Marissa looked up at him pleadingly, and then started when Jimmy reached down, took her hand and pushed her small palm against his now rock hard shaft.

Then he reached back up, and began running his finger tip in the whorls of her ear again. She gasped softly, and tried to mutter some kind of protest, but in another minute Shaun did the same.

In a daze she began dragging her small fists up and down the students large schlongs, then shook her head. "Please, guys, stop this.. uhnn, ohnnnnnnn!" she gasped as Shaun began casually squeezing her breast in large handfuls.

"Hey, I have an idea," he said as he leisurely began twisting and pulling on her fat, swelling responsive nipple, and a moment later he was pulling a small container out of his pocket, then he sat down beside her on the bench. "Hold your hands out Mrs. Jones!" he said, and she let go of Shaun's fat tool and held out her small soft hands. Jimmy squirted a large dollop into each hand. "I'll just stay sitting here, Mrs. Jones," he smiled at her.

Marissa watched silently as he squeezed the container into her palms: "Dev said you really liked this stuff," Shaun sneered at her as he squirted some lube into each hand.

Marissa worked the slick stuff into her hands - she tried not to think about what was happening. These young men had pulled their dicks out less than - what, seven minutes ago? She had not stormed off, and she had not resisted much when they started touching her, and now one of the students was squirting lubricant into her small hands.

And then she was reaching out. She coated the stiff cocks, and then began working her hands up and down their length.

Shaun reached back down and now cupped her large right breast, starting softly and then squeezing her breast with more force, squeezing the firm globe in big handfuls and then concentrating on her stiffening nipples.

"Uh, ughhh, ooooo, Shaun, I wish you wouldn't squeeze that hard, it makes me a bit light headed!" she said, and noticed that Jimmy was now rubbing her soft thigh through the tan thigh highs she was wearing today, his hand slipping from just above her knee slipping up almost to the hem of her dress. He pushed his hand in between her thighs, and she shifted slightly then spread her thighs a bit further apart, trying not to think about the fact she was just letting boys rub and squeeze her supple, curvy glowing body!

Now Shaun reached down, and a moment later he had both of her large, swollen breasts in his hands. She panted and writhed on the bench as she jacked the young men off, "Come on guys, you just said you wanted me to feel you!" she exclaimed, and she managed to push Jimmy's hand off of her lithe, firm thigh.

He reached up, and casually pulled the zipper of her nurses uniform down to her lower belly, as low as it would go.

Her hand had found it's way back to his stiff cock as the young men began peeling the dress down from her shoulders. They pulled her hands away from them as they peeled the dress down her shoulders, Marissa was breathing heavily, and trying to protest, trying in a vague way to stop them from taking her dress down, but it didn't do any good - soon she was sitting on the bench in just her small lacy half cup bra.

She also realized, as Jimmy started rubbing her leg that now Shaun had both legs between her thighs, and that her short skirt had ridden up enough that the thick tops of her stockings were visible.

Shaun reached down and once again began torturing her large, firm breasts as the young nurse sat on the bench panting softly. She shook her head, but could not stop a sharp gasp as he began roughly kneading her large breasts again; in a daze, she reached back out and once again started sliding her fists up and down the young mens stiff schlongs.

"So, what do you think, Nurse Jones?" Jimmy said from beside her, and she lurched as she felt his hand slip off of her silky stalking onto the smooth flesh of her thigh, pushing her skirt up a bit more.

"Ummm, uh, ohn, oh my gawd, I - I mean, I guess they feel normal," she finally stuttered.

"Try taking it in your mouth, Nurse Jones," Shaun said as he pulled her swollen, super sensitive breasts out of the little bra. "Our girlfriends said they were so stiff it makes them choke!"

"Young man, I don't think - uh! UH UHm, ohnnnn," she gasped as Jimmy's hand finally found her skimpy silk panties, and the little bastard found her throbbing clit almost immediately.

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone Nurse Jones!" Shaun said, and hoped that she did not notice that both of the young men had now turned the video on on their phones.

He stepped forward a bit more, and one of his hands reached up and grabbed her ponytail; at the same moment, Jimmy finally slipped her panties to one side - he began thrumming her clit with his thumb while he slid a finger, then two into her tight pussy, began curling them in and out of her wet, super tight snatch.

Marissa lurched on the couch as an orgasm crashed through her; she was barely aware of the fact that Shaun had pulled her head forward so that his dripping cock crown was rubbing over her luscious, full lips!

He pushed forward, smashing her lips against her teeth, and then she had let her jaws slip open far enough so that his bulbous cock crown slipped into her defenseless mouth.

She put both of her hands on his lean hips as he began swaying slowly back and forth, holding her head still so that he was pushing two inches, then three and four into her mouth.

She shook her head, and tried to maintain some decorum as the waves of the orgasm continued to crash into her slight frame. She beat weakly at his hips; he was now sinking at least six inches into her mouth, and she felt his precum and her spit leaking from the corners of her luscious lips.

She shook her head again, but could not stop the sick urge to to swallow the goo in her mouth, and then she started slurping softly, telling herself it was so that too much of the young man's juices and her own spit would not drip onto her tits and bra.

At some point she realized he was not holding her head anymore; both his hands were back at her large, sensitive tits, but she was bobbing forward slightly in time with his thrusts, and then his soft mallet started tapping the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, and heard him say "Deep throat that cock, you little fucking whore!"

The next time his fat head hit the back of her throat she swallowed automatically, and deepthroated the young man, pressing her head forward till her nose was right against his lean loins and his fat balls were resting on her chin!

She managed to wrap her lips around her tech, and shook and shuddered her way through another incredibly powerful orgasm; she almost blacked out from this one, and came to too realize that the two young men had stripped completely except for her thigh highs and high heels.

She shook her head softly as they guided her down between Jimmy's widespread, thick thighs - that was not the only thing that was thick - his cock looked gigantic!

"Suck my buddies cock, you little fucking slut!" Shaun commanded; she felt him behind her as she shook her head - her hands were gripping Jimmy's thighs as Shaun rearranged her slightly, and she let out a long, low moan as she felt his massive cock rubbing against her juicy slit.

She could have sworn she felt her lips fold around his bulbous knob, and then he pushed just the knob into her tight, juicy pussy! "Suck my buddies dick, you cheap fucking whore!" Shaun snarled at her, and a strong ripple went through Marissa's curvy frame.

"No!" she gasped, and did not even realize she had begun pushing backwards on Shaun's thick tool. "You - ohn god, you'll have to make me!"

Shaun laughed - he pushed forward on her shoulders so that she bent over more, and slowly fucked his long cock into her tight, dripping honey hole. The young nurse leaned forward, now trying to get his cock out of her gripping pussy, and found that she was having to rub her beautiful face against Jimmy's giant schlong.

She shook her head and shut her eyes. Shaun stayed still but she could not stop her back and forth motion, fucking her tight pussy off and onto his fat tool, with Jimmy's leaking cock rubbing against her nose, her eyes and cheeks, and then against her parted lips.

Another orgasm thundered through her, and she found herself opening her plump lips to Jimmy cock now; she gasped and shuddered as Shaun finally grabbed ahold of her hips and began fucking her hard.

She rocked back and forth between the young men, sucking and slurping at Jimmy's schlong as Shaun drove her backwards and forwards; soon she was deepthroating this student as well!

They used her for another hour, and then left her lying nearly naked on the floor; she had forgotten how many orgasms she had had.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers