The Teacher's Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped myself, realizing I didn't want to admit my newfound dark desires to this girl. It was one thing for me to be fine with her fetish, but quite another to give her the idea I would allow her to act upon this kink with me.

There was now a look of suspicion on her face. "What do mean by, um, conflicting feelings?"

"Oh, um, it's, uh..."

What the heck was I going to say? I tried to think of some other explanation, but I had nothing. Meanwhile, the awkward silence had become deafening and Polly's stare was burning a hole right through me. While I was sure I would later regret it, I could see no alternative to telling her the truth.

"Okay, so like I said before I've been spending a lot of time since Saturday researching your fetish. It, uh, wasn't just because I was curious about what made you tick. I mean, that was a big part of it. But it was also because, um, when you smelled my foot, part of me, kind of... liked it."

Her eyes shot open wide and her jaw dropped. "Wait, you... you liked it?"

It was my turn to lower my head and look at the floor. A few moments later, I felt her hand on my arm.

"Miss Nolan?"

"Amber," I said as I met her gaze. "School's over for the day, right?"

She gave me a subtle grin and nodded. "Amber, you don't have to talk about it now... I mean, if you don't want to."

"No, it's fine. I need to get this off my chest." I grabbed her hand again and took a deep breath. "It seems that, thanks to you, I've discovered feet are an erogenous zone for me. I've been in relationships before and had my feet massaged, but it never felt so... incredible as when you did it. Then watching you sniff my foot while feeling your breath between my toes, that was..."

My heavy sigh made her eyes go even wider.

"Wow, I, uh... wow." It seemed she had been thrown for a loop, and she stared at me in complete amazement.

I slowly shook my head and gave her hand another squeeze. "Yeah, so I've been trying to come to terms with all of this in the past few days. And, um, reading all these foot stories on the internet, and watching a bunch of movies about feet... it's just feeding my, um, desires to have someone pamper my feet."

She let out a gasp and her gaze fell on my shoes. Given she was practically drooling, I knew she wanted nothing more than to be allowed to fulfill those desires. However, I couldn't let my own student do something like that, especially not in the classroom.

"Polly!" I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Oh!" She jerked her head up. "Y-yes, Miss... I mean, Amber."

"I saw where you were looking," I said with a smirk.

I had to chuckle when I noticed her expression of guilt. I quickly composed myself and gazed at her intently.

"Let me just finish what I need to tell you."

"Okay, um, sure."

I took a calming breath and spoke in a soft voice. "This has all been completely overwhelming to me. I mean, five days ago I didn't even know there was such a thing as a foot fetish. And now I'm addicted to foot porn and, and, I'm having crazy thoughts about making a student worship my feet. I feel like I don't know who I am anymore, and it scares the hell out of me."

There was sympathy in her eyes, which comforted me and enabled me to continue.

"I've gone through a ton of different emotions since Saturday... like shock, anxiety, sadness, and anger. And regarding that last one, I started out mad at you, then at myself, then at you again, then at the world, and finally, I just exploded on you." I shook my head and frowned. "I guess you can tell I'm kind of screwed up."

"But, but that's because of me." She looked down and sighed. "I'm the one that messed everything up for you."

I didn't respond right away, as I contemplated her words. She was right. There was no doubt in my mind I would be my usual well-balanced self if she hadn't started huffing away at my stinky toes. I would be living a carefree existence, where I was oblivious to the bizarre subculture of feet lovers. My life would be normal!

At the same time, however, I didn't need to take it to the extreme to which I took it. I could have stopped with finding out the basic information about foot fetishism, instead of spending innumerable hours viewing almost every piece of material related to this kink. So while she did light the fire, I was the one who fanned the flames into a towering inferno.

"It's not all your fault." I patted the arm of the dejected girl sitting next to me. "You were simply the one who pulled back the curtain to reveal the foot fetish world. If it hadn't been you, it probably would have been someone else. And besides, it's not like I didn't play a part in this. I jumped in with... pardon the pun... both feet, and totally immersed myself in this world. I can't blame you for making me go off the deep end."

She perked up a bit and looked at me. "Do you really, um, like it? I mean, having your feet rubbed and, and smelled?"

I nodded as I exhaled loudly. "I do."

A slight grin appeared on her face. "Then, uh, maybe sometime I can, um—"

"No!" I shook my head with vigor, and she slumped down in her chair.

"Polly," I said in a tender tone, "we talked about this before. It would be completely inappropriate for us to be anything beyond just friends. I'm your teacher, and I could get in big trouble for having a more, um, intimate relationship with one of my students. And since touching my feet is a turn-on for you, and for me, it can't happen again." I rubbed her shoulder. "You understand, right?"

She squeezed her eyes shut and nodded. I felt bad for rejecting her advances, particularly since she had opened up to me. However, I knew the cost of doing anything sexual in nature would be steep for both of us. This wasn't worth ruining my teaching career, or hurting Polly's chances of getting into a decent college.

After only a few brief moments, I could no longer bear to watch the poor girl wallow in misery. I decided to shift the topic back to her interest in Tanya's feet.

I patted her arm. "So, um, earlier you were telling me about when you figured out that you liked feet."

Her eyes slowly opened and she peered at me. "Yeah."

"And that you sometimes rub Tanya's feet, and occasionally stare at them."

"Uh huh." She now had a concerned expression.

"Do you like her? I mean, as more than a friend?"

She bit her lip and shrugged. "I, I guess so."

I raised an eyebrow. "You guess so?"

"Um, well..." She let out a huge sigh. "...yes, I, I like her."

"Then don't you think you should tell her?"

"But, but what if she thinks I'm a freak for being into girls and then, and then hates me forever?"

I noticed her eyes welling with tears, so I placed a hand on top of hers. "She's your best friend, right?"

"Uh huh."

"And how long have you known her?"

"For, um, most of my life."

I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "She's not going to throw away that kind of friendship because you tell her you're gay."

She appeared to be deep in thought for several moments and she looked into my eyes. "I, I want to believe that. But I'm afraid of her reaction. I, I don't want to lose her. She's my only real friend."

"She's not your only friend." I smiled warmly at her, and was glad to see her smile back. "Look, I know this isn't easy for you. But if she's a true friend, she will accept you for who you are. Right now, you're not being completely honest with her."

"I, I know. I'll tell her. I just... I just need some time to, to think of the right words."

"I understand," I said as I gripped her hand again. "I'm here for you if you need me."

"Thank you," she said in a whisper. With tears rolling down her cheeks, she got up from her desk, walked toward me, and threw her arms around me. "Thank you for everything."

I returned her embrace, and we stayed in a hug for quite a while. Neither of us said anything, but it felt like a strong bond had formed between us. All the contempt that I'd held for this girl had vanished, and was replaced by a wonderful kinship - the likes of which I had never experienced with anyone before. I wanted to bask in the feeling forever!

When we finally broke away from each other, we were both sniffling from our emotional outpouring. As we dried our faces, we exchanged looks of heartfelt understanding. I was sure she could see in my eyes the same thing I saw in hers: I now had a special person in my life I could fully confide in, and it was truly beautiful.

During the drive to Polly's house, I remembered one more topic I wanted to discuss with her. "So, I was wondering about something."

"What's that, Miss, I mean, Amber." She giggled. "I'm sorry, but it's not easy for me to call my teacher by her first name."

I smiled as I glanced at her. "I'm only your teacher during the school day. But I'm your friend all the time." I spied the grin on her face and continued. "As I was saying, I was curious to know why you haven't worn any of the clothes you bought when we went shopping together."

"Um, it's, uh..." She sighed and stared at her shoes. "It's because of what I did to you that night. I, I was really ashamed of what I'd done, and I couldn't bring myself to put on any of those outfits."

She looked quite disappointed as I peeked in her direction. I didn't want her to feel like she had let me down, so I patted her leg and gave her a compassionate smile.

"It's okay. But now that we've put all that behind us, I think it would be a good idea for you to start wearing those clothes to school. You'll look better, you'll feel more confident, and those nasty bullies will stop bothering you."

"Maybe, but I, I don't know."

I could tell she was reluctant, so I needed to provide more persuasion. It took me only a few moments to come up with something perfect.

"Hmmm, but doesn't Tanya think that's what our after-school meeting was about?"

"Oh, uh, yeah."

I flashed her a smirk. "Well, then you definitely need to put one of those outfits on before you come to school tomorrow. Otherwise, your friend might get a little suspicious about our chat today." We were at a stop sign, so I turned to look her in the eyes. "You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?"

"I, I guess not."

"Right, so what will you be dressed in tomorrow when I see you?"

She shook her head and exhaled deeply. "One of my, my new skirts and blouses."

"And?"

"And, a new pair of stockings as well as um, new shoes."

"Excellent!" I patted her thigh again. "I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to the new you."

I turned the car onto her street and noticed her concern. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. In fact, it'll be better than fine. You'll see."

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely! You trust me, don't you?"

She nodded. "I, I do."

"Great!" We were now in her driveway and I shifted the gear into park. "I'm really glad we could talk today."

"Me too," she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Take care, and I'll see you in school tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow, Amber." She took my hand and gripped it tight. "And thanks again."

I squeezed her hand also. "You're welcome. And thank you, Polly."

She stepped out of the car, closed the door, and leaned down to wave at me. I waved back as I reversed the car out of the driveway.

On my way home, I thought about the events of the previous hour. While I was a bit uncomfortable regarding several things I confessed to Polly, I felt free from much of the stress I had been enduring in recent days. We talked openly and honestly with each other, and our friendship had been strengthened. Overall, I was very happy with how it went.

After arriving at my apartment, I felt enough motivation to finish working on the tests I had started earlier. I even went a step further and planned an upcoming assignment for my students. This was one I believed they would enjoy, assuming any of them liked to play word games.

My stomach rumbled once all of this was done, so I went into the kitchen and treated myself to a steak dinner. It wasn't often I took much time to cook a meal - let alone red meat, which I almost never prepared. However, this seemed like a special occasion. I had navigated a tumultuous day and instead of being beaten down, my spirits were raised. It was time for some self-indulgence!

An hour later, I was sitting on my living room couch with a full belly. I knew I would need to resume healthier eating the next day, especially since I topped off my big meal with an ice cream sandwich. But that was tomorrow's problem.

While watching a sitcom rerun, my mind began wandering from the television screen to the young woman I had confessed my newfound desires to. I wondered whether it had been a mistake to tell her I liked having her rub and sniff my feet. Had I sent her the wrong signals? Or was it simply one friend sharing her secrets with another? Yes, that's all it was. There was nothing more to read into it.

With my little dilemma resolved, I resumed paying attention to the show. During the next commercial break, I looked down at my stocking feet and scrunched my toes. My soles had the usual evening soreness after a day in high heels. In a matter of moments, I began to imagine a certain girl was sat before me - using her magic fingers to ease away my aches and pains.

I shook my head as I sat up straight. What the hell was I doing? Here I was having another lurid thought about Polly, right after I convinced myself I wasn't trying to invite her into an intimate relationship with me. Was I incapable of separating the girl from her fetish? When I thought of her, or saw her in person, was I always going to see a foot massager? I needed to sort this out, and fast!

If I listened to the stern voice of my mind's logical side, I would do what was right and simply be a friend to Polly. My feet would never be part of the equation. However, the pleasure center of my brain was becoming louder. It was telling me I could have my cake and eat it too. Why not have a good friend who also provided me with fantastic foot rubs every so often? Would it be such a terrible thing?

This battle waged inside of me while I sat on the couch for a time and ignored the TV. It continued as I headed up the stairs and into my bedroom. Later on, the issue remained unresolved when I was making my nightly journal entry. Could I find a way to maintain a platonic bond with my student, and still take advantage of her foot skills - without it turning into something more?

* * *

Friday, January 23

I shut off the alarm this morning and stretched to work out the discomfort in my joints. I felt like I had either done an hour of high intensity interval training or spent the entire night tossing and turning. Considering the fact I had no history of sleepwalking, I was sure it was the latter. Plus, the dilemma spinning around in my head surely caused me to have a very restless slumber.

It was all I could think about. As I stumbled through my morning routine, in which I somehow dressed myself in reasonable attire and managed to eat a semi-decent breakfast, my mind was focused on the pros versus the cons of engaging Polly in foot-related activities.

There were plenty of reasons not to do this, of course. Aside from the impact it could have on my employment as a teacher, it might affect Polly's enrollment at the school, her friendship with Tanya, her relationship with her parents, my relationship with my parents, and my chances of having a relationship with anyone ever again. Okay, perhaps I'd gone too far with the last one. However, the others were legitimate drawbacks to this situation.

On the other side, I could only come up with one reason to do it. We'd be satiating our kinks. I would be receiving fabulous foot pampering, while Polly would be happily indulging in her fetish. Although this seemed like the perfect win-win, the risks involved were quite steep. Were both of us willing to take such an enormous chance for the sake of our physical pleasure?

This question stayed with me right up until my lunch period. While it kept my brain occupied much of the time, I was able to suppress it enough to teach my first two English classes - and offer an apology for my harsh behavior the previous day. This included revoking the punishments I had dished out. It seemed my students understood, or at least didn't hate me. That was a relief.

During my midday meal, I tried to engage with the other teachers at my table. However, I couldn't shake the nagging controversy within me. Eventually, I had to excuse myself before their perception of me went from a bit off-kilter to full-blown insanity. I ended up sitting in my office to finish eating and to continue dwelling on my quandary.

As I waited for fifth period to end, another thought came to me. Why did it have to be Polly at my feet? Sure, she was the first - and so far, only - one to smell them and treat them as sexual objects. This was the reason she had been the object of my fantasies. If my research taught me anything, however, others were out there. How hard could it be to find a man or woman who wasn't my student and would enjoy playing with my feet?

It didn't take long for me to determine this was likely going to be difficult. I couldn't just approach a random person at a bar or night club to find out if they liked feet. Well, not unless I had no issue with being humiliated. Heck, I was often a nervous wreck simply introducing myself to a complete stranger I found attractive, never mind asking them about their fetishes.

I sighed as I stood to head toward my AP English classroom. It seemed my time alone had served to further confuse the matter, instead of helping me to resolve it. When I arrived at the door, I paused and took a deep breath. I needed to clear my mind like I had done for my morning classes. After I gave myself a silent pep talk, I strode into the room.

While approaching my desk, I noticed neither Polly nor Tanya was there. It wasn't unusual in recent days for the petite girl to show up at the last second, but it was rather odd for her friend to do likewise. Also, I found it strange this would happen in spite of how well Polly and I had bonded yesterday.

Before I could ponder it any further, I heard several gasps coming from the students closest to the entrance. I turned my head as similar noises emanated from the rest of the class, and I saw the reason for these sounds. The once nerdy and drab girl had strutted through the doorway looking as beautiful as the night at the restaurant. Except now, she also exuded confidence.

Silence descended upon the room while she continued walking with poise in her black heels - a broad smile on her lips and her head held high. There was a certain elegance to her frilly white blouse, black knee-length skirt, and white patterned stockings. Her overall appearance and demeanor resembled a celebrity, minus the sunglasses and swarm of sleazy photographers.

All eyes remained fixed on her as she placed her bag under her desk and sat down. Moments later, another set of footsteps was heard. It was Tanya, who had clearly been waiting in the hallway to allow her friend to make a grand entrance. She winked at me with a sly grin as she headed toward her seat. I couldn't help but giggle as I realized the big reveal of the new-look Polly had been executed to perfection.

A number of whispers and murmurs could soon be heard. The bell rang, but the buzz in the room grew louder. When my attempts to tell them to quiet down proved unsuccessful, I marched toward the door and slammed it shut. Not only did this kill the chatter, I also had their undivided attention.

I returned to stand in front of the oak desk, rested my backside on it, and started with my lesson plan. What began so well soon devolved into a stammering debacle as I became increasingly distracted by a certain glamour girl in the front row. If the combination of her wardrobe, makeup, hairstyle, and jewelry wasn't enough, she kept staring at me with a flirtatious smile.