The Teacher's Pet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After trying several times to recover my composure and failing miserably, I excused myself and ran to the nearest restroom. While sitting in a stall for a few minutes, I wondered what was going on. Was Polly doing this to me on purpose? Did she want to turn this whole thing around, so I was the one who became flustered by her? Or were my contradictory feelings about our relationship to blame for my unraveling?

Knowing I needed to get back before someone came looking for me, I exited the stall and paused in front of the mirror. I gazed into my own eyes and realized I was reading too much into this situation. She was just testing out her new appearance, and this included having an assured expression on her face. The girl was putting on a show for the other students, not trying to seduce me. I chuckled at my naivety and made my way back to the room.

Upon my arrival, there were many curious faces waiting for me. I told them that I had a bladder emergency which couldn't wait. This drew a giggle or two but appeared to be a satisfactory explanation for my earlier conduct.

With the matter settled, I resumed teaching the class with no hiccups - save for a couple stutters when I happened to catch Polly batting her eyes in my direction. I let out a huge sigh of relief when the period ended. I wasn't sure how much longer I could have kept it together. Who knew this reinvented young lady could rattle me so much?

As I watched the boys and girls gather up their belongings, I was startled by a tap on the arm. I turned my head to see a beaming Tanya.

She spoke in a soft voice. "Did you see that, Miss Nolan? When Polly walked in, she was like a runway model."

I smiled and nodded.

"I mean, the looks on everyone's faces were priceless. Even the bullies were all like..." She changed her expression to one of wide-eyed, jaw-dropping shock.

We both chuckled and she patted my arm. "And it's all because of you. She looks sooo awesome, and now instead of getting teased, I bet she's going to have, like, all kinds of people asking her out."

"Thanks, Tanya. But I can't take all the credit. She did pick out most of her new clothes, and I'm going to guess that you orchestrated her whole glamorous entrance."

"Yup," said Polly as she appeared next to us, "that was her idea."

Tanya gave me an innocent look as she shrugged and then burst into giggles. "Yeah, I told her she should change from her old boring clothes into that killer outfit right before English class so we could have a big, dramatic reveal. And it was, like, totally amazing!"

"It really was!" I laughed along with them for a few moments. "And was her confident smile also your idea?"

"Pretty much," she said as she looked at her friend. "I wanted her to come into the room like she owned the place... like she could have anyone or anything."

I shook my head in amazement. "Oh, I think she pulled it off perfectly!"

"Thanks!" Polly smiled at both of us. "So, I was, um, wondering if maybe we could all go shopping tomorrow?"

"Dang!" Tanya sighed heavily. "I can't go this time either! I'm going with my parents to Key West for the weekend."

"Well that sounds nice," I said. "In fact, I'm sure it's a lot more fun than a trip to the outlets."

"Yeah, but one of these times I really want to come along."

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances." I gave Polly a knowing look and she nodded at me.

"That's cool." Tanya pointed at me and her friend. "But you'll still go shopping, right?"

"Oh yeah," Polly said, before facing me. "I mean, if, um, you would like to."

"Absolutely!" I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow. "Wait, didn't you spend all your money during our last outing?"

She chuckled. "Well, I, uh, spent everything I brought with me that day. But I still have some at home."

"Polly!" I gave her a scowl and rolled my eyes. "And here I thought you were broke when I bought you dinner!"

For a moment she lowered her head in shame, but she raised it when I started laughing.

"It's all right," I said as I rubbed her shoulder. "We had a nice meal." I took my phone out of my purse. "So, tomorrow... what time should I pick you up?"

"Is noon okay?"

"Noon is perfect!" I added an entry into my phone's calendar and smiled at Polly. "I suppose you want to buy more clothes like the ones you're wearing."

A huge grin appeared on her face as she nodded.

Tanya gave her a playful nudge and looked at me. "You definitely converted her, Miss Nolan. She looks incredible!"

"Yes, she does. She might even be the prettiest girl in school now."

"Hey!" She batted her eyes at me with a cutesy smile. "Aren't I still the fairest one of all?"

I smirked at her. "Is that what your mirror's been telling you?"

She rolled her eyes as Polly let out a hearty laugh.

"Seriously though," I said as I patted Tanya's shoulder, "you're a very attractive young woman too. I mean, from where I'm standing, I think both of you could be finalists in a beauty pageant."

They looked at each other and giggled.

Tanya gave me a warm smile. "But we'd have no chance if you entered the contest. Heck, I don't even know of anyone who could beat you."

"Aw, you're very sweet..." I shifted my gaze to her friend. "...just like Polly."

I could see Polly begin to blush and I heard Tanya gasp.

"Dang, we gotta go!" She grabbed Polly's hand and started toward the hallway. "We're gonna be late for our next class!"

"Okay, um, sure. Have a good weekend, Tanya, and see you tomorrow, Polly!"

"You too!" Tanya was now jogging away while dragging her friend.

I heard Polly's voice call back to me after she was pulled out of the room. "See you tomorrow!"

Once I could no longer hear their footsteps, I leaned on my desk and let out a chuckle. I was beginning to realize how brilliant but devious Tanya's mind was. Her plan to have Polly's little fashion show in front of the bullies was a stroke of genius. Of course, it had the additional consequence of throwing me for a loop. However, it was a small price to pay for witnessing the stunned disbelief on every student's face.

While finishing my day's activities at school, my thoughts kept coming back to the mischievous, teasing expression of the transformed little minx in the front row. Was it a show for the other boys and girls in class, or was she flirting with me? Considering the number of times we made eye contact, I was sure it was more the latter than the former.

This conclusion did little to sway me toward keeping my relationship with her fetish-free. Picturing her in that sexy outfit with a look of lust on her face made me want to have her at my feet, doing all kinds of naughty things. The imagery stayed with me throughout the evening, raising my sexual cravings to a level where I finally had to take matters into my own hand.

When I was physically spent and sprawled across my couch in post-orgasmic bliss, I knew there was no way I could engage in a simple friendship with Polly. I needed to have this amazing girl pampering my feet. It was where she wanted to be, and where she belonged.

I had to think of a way to make this happen without seeming like a total hypocrite. However, there wasn't a lot of time. Maybe I could sleep on it and come up with something before noon the next day. If not, I would have to spend the afternoon pretending I didn't want her to take off my shoes and work her magic on my soles and toes.

Imagining this scene sent a new ripple of desire right through me, and I reached between my legs again. Damn, I was hopeless.