The Teacher's Pet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could conjure up a decent apology, Tanya spoke. "Don't be mad at us, Pol. We weren't saying anything bad about you."

"Whatever." Polly exhaled deeply and continued avoiding eye contact.

"She's right," I said. "And actually, we were complimenting you. Your skills at giving foot massages are incredible."

"They really are." Tanya bumped me with her shoulder. "I take advantage of them all the time."

I chuckled. "And how long have you been getting these... expert foot rubs?"

"For like, six years or so."

"Really? That long?"

"Oh, stop it already!" Polly shot daggers at us and fixed her gaze on Tanya. "I told Amber all about that. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I rubbed her feet too. I thought it might weird you out, since she's our teacher."

Tanya seemed bewildered. "No, it's—"

"I'm not finished!" Polly stared at me. "As long as we're telling the truth, let's not forget that you liked the massage so much, you've been asking me for one every time we see each other after school." Her face was now red with anger, and she leaned forward. "So don't make me out to be the freak here!"

Polly wiped a tear from her eye and then pushed Tanya's feet from the bench.

"What the..." Before Tanya could continue, her friend was up from the table and running toward the restrooms. "Polly, don't..." She shook her head. "What's wrong with her?"

I shrugged. "Maybe she feels embarrassed or something."

"But why?"

"You'll have to ask her." I patted her hand. "You can probably find her in the ladies' room."

She nodded with a sigh. "Okay." She got up from the booth and headed in that direction.

I slumped back into the seat and exhaled deeply. How fucking stupid was I? Instead of trying to diffuse the awkwardness Tanya had created, I made it worse for Polly. I knew how sensitive she was regarding her fetish, and I was pretty sure her friend wasn't aware of it. So why did I say all that stuff? Was Tanya's easygoing attitude toward the foot rubs influencing my thought process?

Whatever it was, I felt responsible for causing Polly to throw a tantrum and go into hiding. I deserved her outrage for being such an idiot. My hope was Tanya would console her and she could find it in her heart to forgive me. Otherwise, I had ruined the most precious relationship in my life - well, aside from the one with my parents.

While I continued to sink into depression, the waitress brought out our food. After she left, I gazed down at my plate. My meal looked and smelled delicious, but I no longer had an appetite. Instead, I had a gnawing in the pit of my stomach, which wasn't going to abate until I had a chance to make things right with Polly.

After a few more minutes, I considered checking on the girls. As I was about to get up, I noticed they were walking towards me. Tanya had her arm around her friend, and she was saying something to her I couldn't quite hear. When they arrived at the table, they both sat across from me. Polly sniffled and wiped her cheeks. She peeked at Tanya, before lowering her head and closing her eyes. I realized it would be up to me to initiate a conversation with her.

"Polly," I said as I grabbed her hand, "I'm so sorry for upsetting you. I, I shouldn't have told Tanya about the, um, foot massages. Not without your consent, anyway." I took a deep breath. "Can you accept my apology?"

She remained silent, refusing to look up at me. Tanya rubbed her friend's shoulder and shook her slightly.

"Come on, Pol. You already forgave me." She leaned her head against Polly's. "She did say she was sorry."

Polly nodded and opened her eyes. "I know." She squeezed my fingers and returned my half-smile. "I feel pretty dumb for acting all... mad and stuff."

"You had every right to be angry with me. I violated your trust."

She shrugged. "Only because I didn't tell Tanya that I rubbed your feet." She wrapped an arm around her friend. "I don't know why I was so nervous about it."

"Yeah," Tanya said with a grin. "It's not like I'd be jealous. I mean, unless you stopped giving them to me. Then I'd have to kill our English teacher."

All of us chuckled.

Tanya sat up straight and gazed at her friend. "So, are we good now?"

"We're good." Polly patted my hand. "You too, Amber."

"Great!" I glanced at my plate and picked up my fork. "Now let's dig in before our food gets cold."

Tanya brought her meal and drink from across the table, while she remained beside Polly. We started eating, and I could tell they were enjoying their platters. Mine was as delicious as I had remembered from my prior visit. After we each swallowed several bites, Tanya looked at me with a wide smile.

"So, what's the plan for next Saturday?"

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.

"We gotta do something next weekend, right?" She shifted her gaze to Polly and back to me. "Like, maybe go shopping?"

"Um, yeah. We could do that."

"Cool! I like hanging out with you, Amber." She elbowed her friend. "Oh, and you too."

Polly rolled her eyes, and I giggled.

"Well," I said while pointing a finger across the table, "assuming I can put up with the two of you for another full day, where do you want to shop?"

Tanya smirked at me. "You love us. Admit it!"

I nodded with a chuckle.

"See? I'm right!" She gave me an exaggerated, toothy grin. "But back to your question... how about the outlet center?"

"Sounds good to me. Polly?"

She shrugged. "Yeah, sure."

Tanya raised an eyebrow. "You don't seem very excited about it."

"No, I am. I just... still feel kinda stupid for what I did earlier."

"That's, like, ancient history." She patted Polly's arm. "You hafta let it go."

Polly sighed and gave her friend a nod. "Okaaaay, I will."

"Awesome!" She looked at me. "I really wanna get some new clothes."

"Then we're going to the perfect place. You'll find plenty there to choose from." I placed a hand on Polly's. "And speaking of clothes, how are things working out with those bullies? Have they stopped bothering you?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"But..." Tanya shook her head. "...there's still a few jerks who annoy you once in a while."

"Like who?" I asked.

Polly peered at her friend and then back at me. "Um, it's those girls from our English class."

"You mean Jasmine and Skylar?"

Tanya exchanged a knowing glance with her friend. "Or the bitches of bling, as we call them."

"The what?"

She chuckled. "The bitches of bling. I mean, you gotta admit... they wear too much jewelry. And they're evil."

"Do they know about your little nickname?"

"Nah, it's just between me and Polly. Oh, and now you."

"Okay, but I'd prefer you use their actual names around me."

She let out a groan. "Fiiiine."

"Good." I nodded and took another bite of my meal. "So, what have they been doing to you, Polly?"

"Not too much."

"Liar!" Tanya slapped her arm. "Come on, tell her the truth."

Polly glared at her friend. "It's not that bad." She looked at Tanya's expectant gaze and sighed. "Okaaaay. Um, so they've been, sort of, I don't know, walking past me at lunch, like, uh—"

"Like super-prissy runway models." Tanya put her nose up in the air, a hand on her hip, and the other under her chin. "And they're all, like, 'Oooh, look at me. I'm the new, glamorous Polly. I'm pretty on the outside but still a dork on the inside.'" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "They need to be punched in the face a few thousand times."

I gasped. "That's awful! Do you say anything back to them?"

Polly shrugged with a slight frown. "I try to ignore them."

"She does," Tanya said while looking at me, "but they keep acting like bitches anyway."

"Geez, and that's what most people say you should do when you're being teased." I sighed and after a few moments, I cocked my head. "What about you, Tanya? Are they insulting you also?"

She smirked. "Oh, they know better than to mess with me."

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, I mean, look at these!" She flexed her muscles - well, what little she had. "One false move and pow! They'd be flat on the floor!"

I laughed, and Polly chuckled too.

"Hmmm," I said with a raised eyebrow, "if they're so scared of you, why do you let them antagonize your friend?"

She sighed and bit her lip. "Uh, well..." She peered at Polly and let out another deep breath. "...I've tried to stick up for her before. And all it ended up doing was making things worse. So, um, she told me to stop."

Polly must have seen the confusion on my face. "She's telling the truth. I, I love that she wants to help me. But then the bullies are, like, ten times as bad to me when she isn't around."

"Plus," Tanya said, "I don't think I could actually take two or more of them at once."

I gave Polly a sympathetic nod. "Well, at least things are better than they were. Right?"

"They are," she said with a slight smile.

"And maybe I can figure out a way to put an end to it completely."

"That would be awesome!"

"It sure would be," Tanya said. "Just let me know if it involves making them beg for their lives. I definitely don't want to miss that!"

We all had a nice laugh and returned to demolishing our meals.

Forty minutes later, we were back in the car with full bellies. If it wasn't enough we ate every morsel on our plates, we topped it off with chocolate ice cream. The girls insisted on having some, since I had mentioned it earlier. I couldn't resist getting a scoop for myself.

I turned onto the highway and took another peek at the sky. The clouds which had rolled in while we were eating seemed more threatening than when we walked out of the restaurant. It confirmed my decision not to put the top down for our drive home. I glanced into my rearview mirror and smiled upon seeing my two passengers merrily chatting about a singer they both liked. Even though it had struck me as odd at the time, I was now happy they chose to sit together in the backseat - rather than argue about who rode shotgun.

For a short time, I tuned out the conversation behind me and bobbed my head to the music on the radio. However, Tanya's insistent voice caught my attention.

"Aw, come on. Amber won't mind."

I glanced at them for a moment. "What won't I mind?"

"If Polly rubs my feet."

"Oh, um, sure. I don't have a problem with it."

"See? It's all good!"

I heard some shuffling and noticed Tanya repositioning herself. She ended up with her back against the car door, her legs on the seat, and her sneakered feet in her friend's lap. As for Polly, she appeared rather unsettled with what Tanya was doing.

After a bit of silence, Tanya spoke again. "Pleeeeease? I really need a foot massage."

I checked the mirror and saw Tanya's puppy-dog eyes.

Polly let out a heavy sigh and placed her hands on Tanya's sneakers. "Okaaay, I'll do it."

My vision refocused on the road, as there was a lot of traffic around us. However, I could hear the sound of shoes being removed. I soon detected an odor. It was strong, and quite unpleasant. My nose crinkled and I stifled a cough. As I inhaled once more, it smelled even worse. Damn, did Tanya's feet normally reek like this?

As I was about to put the window down to get some fresh air, raindrops began hitting the windshield. Within seconds, it became a downpour. I held a shaky finger above the button while considering my options. I could either open the window and get soaking wet, or leave it closed and suffer the vile stench which had taken over my entire car.

Not wanting to risk my passengers also being drenched, I resigned myself to dealing with the horrible aroma. Another glance in the mirror revealed neither Tanya nor Polly seemed affected by it. The former had a blissful grin on her face, with her head tilted back and her eyes closed. The latter was kneading her fingers into the soles and toes of her friend, while staring affectionately at the feet on her lap and quivering after every intake of air.

As I continued to slowly proceed along the causeway, I concentrated on breathing through my mouth. This soon dulled the effects of the nasty foot scent, improving my ability to stay on the road.

Soon I heard moans coming from behind me. They were hardly perceptible above the noises from outside, but they were enough to warrant a peek in my mirror. My eyes widened as I discovered both girls were emitting these sounds.

While the symphony of pleasure carried on, I pondered whether Tanya appreciated a foot massage in the same way as Steph - or if, like me, she was turned on by it. The situation in my back seat resembled several erotic videos I had viewed in recent weeks, so I was starting to think this was a sexual experience for her. The thought ignited my own desire.

Since each of my passengers appeared to be in her own world of ecstasy, I allowed one of my hands to wander from the steering wheel toward my damp panties. I was already imagining myself in Tanya's place. The divine sensation of Polly's ministrations always sent shivers through me, and my vivid memory of the most recent occurrence had me on the edge of climax in no time.

A moment later, I clenched my muscles and managed to stifle what otherwise would have been a rapturous scream. Wow, what an amazing orgasm! I took several ragged breaths and let out a contented sigh. All of a sudden, I remembered I was still operating a moving vehicle. Plus, I had two of my students as potential witnesses to my indiscretion.

In an instant, my attention snapped back to driving. Somehow, I hadn't veered out of my lane or smashed into the car in front of me. I felt relieved that luck had been on my side, especially given there were two young women in my care. My fear returned with this thought, and I gulped before peering at them again. When I confirmed they remained thoroughly engrossed in their foot pampering session, I figured they didn't know I had masturbated to what they were doing. This was even more reassuring to me, until my brain fully processed the last part of the statement.

Shit, what kind of pervert was I? Did I really frig myself while watching and listening to them? I was supposed to be their teacher for crying out loud, not some lecherous freak who got off to a simple foot rub. Of course, that recalled the question in my mind from before. Was this nothing more than delightful relaxation for Tanya, or was it an extended round of foreplay for her own future self-gratification?

Rather than dwell on my recent wanton behavior, I kept contemplating the activities happening between my petite foot lover and her best friend. The contented sighs and purrs escaping their lips made it impossible for me to think about anything else. These also had the effect of reigniting my lust, which I tried to shake off so I wasn't completely distracted from my chauffeur duties. However, I would then catch a whiff of smelly feet, and the process started over.

After what seemed like hours, we finally made it to Tanya's house. I turned around to say goodbye, only to find she was still receiving a foot massage and wasn't aware we had arrived. I smiled at how enraptured she was in the experience and I tapped her shoulder.

"Tanya!" I chuckled as her eyes shot open. "You're home now."

She looked outside and shook her head in amazement. "That was quick. What did it take you... five minutes?"

"It was actually forty-five minutes."

"That long? Wow!" She removed her feet from Polly's lap and began to put her sneakers on. "Time sure flies when you're being treated like a queen."

I rolled my eyes, thinking time screeched to a halt when being "treated" to the foot stink of said queen and hearing sexually stimulating moans - all while attempting to focus on driving in a rain storm. Of course, now it had tapered to a drizzle.

We all hopped out of the car, and Tanya hugged her friend. "Thanks for the massage, Pol." They stepped back from each other with a smile. "You're the best."

"No, you're the best."

Tanya chuckled and puffed out her chest. "We can both be the best."

Polly did the same. "Yeah, we can."

I joined in with their ensuing laughter and approached Tanya. "I hope you had a fun day."

"I did!" She embraced me tightly, and I hugged her back. "Thanks for putting up with me."

"Sure." I giggled and patted her arm. "And I guess I'll have to do it again next Saturday."

"Right!" A few seconds later she smirked while tilting her head. "Actually, you'll have to deal with me in English class on Monday."

"Oh joy," I said in a deadpan tone.

Both girls laughed and Tanya started walking toward her front door. "Later!"

Polly waved at her friend with a grin. "Later!"

I waved also. "Good night, Tanya!"

She turned and blew us a kiss before disappearing into her house.

I chuckled and looked at Polly. "She's something else."

She sighed with a slight grin. "Yeah, she is."

"So," I said while placing a hand on Polly's shoulder, "do you need to go home right away?"

"Um, as long as I'm back by eight, I'm good."

After a quick check of my phone, I smiled. "We have an hour and a half." I bent to her ear. "You're coming to my place."

"Okay, Miss."

I was a bit concerned with her lack of enthusiasm, but I shrugged it off as she got into the passenger seat and I took my place behind the wheel. While I began the drive to my apartment, I could sense something was troubling her. She didn't say a word, and stared at the floormat.

A few minutes later, I broke the silence. "Polly, tell me what's wrong."

She glanced at me and let out a deep breath. "It's, um, I'm really sorry. I, I couldn't help it."

"Couldn't help what?"

"It's just, with, uh, what happened after school yesterday and then Tanya texting me that she, um, was going to wear her old Chucks today—"

"Wait, why would she tell you that? I thought she didn't know about your fetish."

"She doesn't. I mean, not that I know of. But, um, she seems to think that foot rubs feel better when, um, her feet are all sweaty."

I glanced at her with an eyebrow raised. "Why would she think that?"

She sighed. "I, sort of, um, convinced her it was true."

"Really?"

"Yeah and, um, she also thinks that, uh... that not washing her feet for, like, two or three days makes foot massages feel even more awesome."

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull. "Wow! And she believed that too?"

Polly nodded and lowered her gaze.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'll say one thing about you. You're a pro at getting your hands on stinky female feet."

She turned her head away from me and remained silent.

"Polly," I said while grasping her hand, "I'm not trying to condemn you. It's just... you shouldn't be afraid to admit your fetish to Tanya."

"I, I don't know."

"First of all, I have a feeling that she would be totally cool with it, assuming she hasn't already figured it out."

She flashed me a look of suspicion.

"Oh, come on. I heard those noises Tanya was making. She absolutely loves your foot rubs."

"Y-yeah, but—"

"And I'm positive she knows you like playing with her feet."

"She, she does?"

"Absolutely. Plus, she seems very open-minded." I squeezed her hand with a reassuring grin. "I mean, I just don't see how she wouldn't be completely fine with your fetish."

"I guess so."

"Look, if you need any help, I'm here for you."

She exhaled loudly and nodded. "Thanks."

I smiled at her and while she appeared to be in a better mood, I could tell she was still uneasy. Her hands were fidgeting, and she continued to look down. Since we weren't far from my apartment, I waited until the car was parked before broaching the subject.

After removing my seatbelt, I put a hand on her shoulder. "I know something else is bothering you. What is it?"

She peered at me and then looked away. "Well, it's, um..." She cleared her throat and sighed. "I, I did something bad."