The Teacher's Pet Ch. 09

Story Info
Amber accompanies her 2 students; learns more about Tanya.
13.1k words
4.72
10.2k
8

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

Author's Note: This builds upon the events of the previous chapters. I would recommend reading them first, before diving into this chapter.

*****

Saturday, January 31

I looked at the clock in my living room for the umpteenth time, and I frowned at its slow movement. How was it still only 10:42 AM? I had more than an hour to kill before I needed to leave, but there was nothing for me to do except wait - and try not to let my neurotic brain destroy me.

Earlier in the morning, I had awoken long before my alarm would have sounded. However, I couldn't go back to sleep. My anticipation for the trip to Coral Castle had my heart pumping and my mind spinning. After thirty futile minutes of trying to calm myself and return to slumber, I decided to get out of bed. I took my time washing, getting dressed, and having breakfast. When all of this was done, I noticed that it was still not even nine o'clock.

Knowing I would go stir-crazy if I didn't busy myself, I attempted to grade assignments. However, my mind kept wandering, and I gave up before I made it through the first one. I then switched over to creating the lesson plans for the upcoming week. Not a minute into this activity, my focus once again drifted to the fun possibilities later in the day. Try as I might to redirect my brain toward schoolwork, my efforts were useless. I finally had to abandon the idea of doing something constructive, because I couldn't stop dwelling on naughty thoughts.

I had been sitting on my couch for a while, alternating between my fantasy of how the afternoon might play out and the reality of how each second had become an eternity. For a moment, I considered going online to see if there were any new fetish stories or videos. This would have provided a nice distraction. However, I didn't want to require a change of underwear - and perhaps even shorts - because I ended up frigging myself like a madwoman.

A short time later, I began to contemplate a scenario in which I ordered Polly onto the ground at my feet. A delightful shiver went through me as I imagined the shame on my foot-loving girl's face while an audience gathered to watch the event unfold. As I became caught up in this notion, I had a sudden attack of conscience.

My eyes went wide and I shook my head. What the hell was going on in my twisted mind? Why was I eager to make such a spectacle out of her? Did I actually want to embarrass her in front of her best friend? Wouldn't this reveal the true nature of our relationship to Tanya? Was I willing to risk throwing away what we had, and maybe destroy their friendship, in order to satiate my own wicked desires?

At the realization I was allowing carnal cravings to guide me instead of common sense, I slumped back into the cushion. This had been happening with a frightening degree of regularity in the past week. While it hadn't led to any major issues for me, it had created a couple episodes of uneasiness for Polly. Now I was planning to ramp this up to complete humiliation, if I went through with my evil scheme.

I took a deep breath as I started to worry about transforming into a diabolical sadist. Not only were my dreams becoming more wicked, my actions were too. It felt like there were multiple instances each day of my soul becoming possessed by a supernatural being, and the frequency of these was increasing. Each time this happened, I was compelled to use my feet to push people beyond their comfort zone. Seeing the fear in their eyes or hearing the terror in their voices would result in this demonic force sending pleasurable signals to both my brain and my pussy.

Shit, I needed to control this thing before it ended up ruining my life!

So much was going on inside my head. I was growing concerned that some of my recent lewd behavior would come back to haunt me. Maybe one of those male teachers at my lunch table reported me to Principal Ferrera. Perhaps a student realized what was going on between me and Polly and told someone. Heck, Tanya wasn't stupid. There was a pretty good chance she had figured it out by now. And what about Steph? She had to at least have a small inkling.

If these thoughts weren't enough, there was the prospect of spending a number of hours with the girl who had awoken my dominant side - and her best friend. My anxiety level shot through the roof as I wondered how I would deal with my salacious urges for the entire day. I knew I shouldn't give Tanya any more reasons to be suspicious, but I wasn't sure whether I could stop myself once the fires of lust began to burn in my loins.

What had seemed like an outing full of wonderful possibilities was now a foreboding excursion, filling me with dread. I could feel myself shaking as panic took hold of me. If I didn't quit stressing out about this, I was going to be a complete wreck.

My hand gripped the armrest and I closed my eyes. I told myself over and over to calm down. After several minutes, my breathing had slowed and I had managed to clear much of the insanity from my mind.

When my eyes opened, I was determined not to allow myself to slip back into a state of psychosis. Rather than continue to be troubled by the negative possibilities, I tried to concentrate on the positive aspects of hanging out with my two favorite students. I could witness their delight as they explored the castle for the first time. I would get to know Tanya better. In fact, I'd learn more about Polly by observing the interactions with her friend. Certainly, there would be a lot of laughter and silliness throughout our little adventure.

While all of this should have recharged my optimism, I still had a sense of trepidation regarding my mischievous impulses. I made a vow to myself not to permit anything feet-related to enter my head or come out of my mouth. I could do it. How hard would it be? I'd simply have to focus on other things, like their hair and makeup. Or perhaps the jewelry they were wearing. Or the shirts they had on. Or how nice their shoes looked.

Oh, crap!

A battle ensued within my mind, and it gave me a headache. I shifted between being confident I would have no problems making it through the day unscathed, to doubting I could last ten minutes without doing something stupid. It didn't help that my frequent glances at the clock caused time to almost stand still.

The latest check revealed that it was 10:50 AM. I couldn't believe I still had another hour to drive myself crazy, before I'd be driving to Polly's house. This was going to be an enormous challenge - one I wasn't sure I could handle.

After another few minutes, my internal conflict reached a crescendo and I screamed out loud while banging my fists into the cushions. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get away from the mental madness. Letting out a huge sigh, I sprang from the couch, grabbed my keys, and scampered out of my apartment.

I started to walk the streets of my neighborhood at a brisk pace, paying no attention to anything around me. Although the fresh air and exercise were good for me, it didn't take too long before I realized I wasn't having any success at escaping from my thoughts. As I was resigned to my fate and almost out of breath, I figured I should rest for a bit. Thankfully, the local playground was nearby. I soon found an empty bench and plopped down on it.

Within moments, two young girls ran past me on their way to the swing set. I heard a woman's voice from behind me, yelling at them to be careful. When I turned my head, the woman was standing near me and shaking her head.

"They have way too much energy!" She watched them each get on a swing and then she glanced at me with a smile. "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

"No, go right ahead."

"Thanks!" She took a seat and crossed her legs. "By the way, my name is Helen." She extended her hand.

"I'm Amber," I said as we shook hands. "I assume those are your girls?"

"Yes, they are." She laughed and rolled her eyes. "There's never a dull moment with them around."

I chuckled as they began to swing higher and higher. "They're cute."

She nodded. "But they're a handful!"

"I'm sure!"

"So, do you have any kids?"

"No, not yet. I'm not even married."

"Well, take my advice and wait a while. I got hitched right after high school, and I was only nineteen when my oldest was born."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

She let out a sigh. "Yeah, and sometimes I think I missed out on a lot of experiences. You know, like traveling the world, or having a career."

"Are you a stay-at-home mom?"

"Pretty much. Once in a while I make a little money watching my neighbor's three boys, but I don't have a real job."

I placed my hand on her arm. "Raising two girls is a real job, Helen. Just because you don't go to an office or receive a paycheck, doesn't make it any less important."

She gave me a slight grin and put her hand on top of mine. "That's sweet of you to say." She exhaled deeply. "But I'm kind of jealous of my husband. I mean, every day he has time away from the craziness of our kids... and instead, he gets to actually make a difference."

I looked into her eyes and cocked my head. "You don't think what you do makes a difference?"

"I guess," she said with a shrug. "It's just, my husband's a paramedic. He saves lives."

"Oh," I said with a nod, "that's pretty awesome. But let me ask you this." I paused as she looked at me intently. "Don't you teach your girls things like manners? And sharing?"

"Well, yeah."

"Well, those types of life skills are very important to impressionable young minds."

Her expression changed to one of suspicion. "You sound like you're speaking from experience. Are you sure you don't have any children? Maybe a nephew or niece?"

I chuckled. "Nope, but I am a teacher."

"Huh," she said as her eyes went wide, "then that explains it. So, where do you teach?"

I described my job, as well as how I became interested in the profession. She hung on my every word. It seemed she had never known anyone who taught for a living. She was fascinated by every single detail, and she asked me a whole bunch of questions. For my part, I loved talking about my passion with someone so interested. The only thing I had to be careful of was not mentioning the situation with Polly.

We both got caught up in the conversation, to the point where Helen almost didn't see her daughters climbing up the tall jungle gym. When she did notice, she paused our discussion and rushed toward them at a blinding speed. I laughed as she pried them from the apparatus and scolded them. I then looked at my phone to see if I had any messages. Before I got that far, I spied the time - and nearly fell off the bench. It was 12:02 PM.

Shit, now I was late!

My heart started pounding as I texted Polly I was running a little behind schedule. I sprang to my feet, and saw Helen approaching with her girls.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but I have to run."

"Oh, that's fine." She gave me a brief hug. "It was really nice talking to you, Amber."

"Same, Helen. I hope we can chat again sometime." I began walking away.

"Me too. Have a good day!"

I turned my head and smiled. "Bye!"

We waved at each other and I sprinted toward my apartment. I was panting when I reached my car, and I collapsed into the driver's seat. I took a moment to catch my breath, before putting on my sunglasses and driving like a maniac to Polly's house.

While steering into her driveway, it dawned on me I was no longer feeling uptight about the trip to Coral Castle. Part of it was because of my frustration at being tardy, but much of it was due to my talk with Helen. Speaking with her had not only calmed my nerves, but invigorated me. If I wasn't twenty minutes late, I would have been downright cheery!

Seconds later, I was standing on the front porch. When I was about to knock, the door opened to reveal a smiling Steph.

"Hey Amber! I just saw your car pull up. Come on in!"

I stepped inside and we hugged. "It's great to see you again, Steph."

"You too." She glanced towards the stairs and shook her head. "The girls will be down in a minute. You know..." She rolled her eyes. "...teenagers."

"Yeah," I said with a giggle, "but I wasn't exactly on time myself."

"I know, but those two were ready a half hour ago. I'm not sure what's keeping them."

"Hmm, well, I could go check on them. I mean, if you don't mind."

"Be my guest," she said while extending her palm toward the steps. "Polly's room is to the left when you get to the top."

"Thanks!"

I slipped off my sneakers and proceeded upstairs. As I approached the door, I saw it was cracked open a little. Not wanting to alert them of my presence, I tiptoed closer and peeked in. My eyes went wide at the sight of them sitting on the bed, with Tanya's bare feet on her friend's lap. Polly had a wide grin on her face while rubbing them.

For a minute, I was transfixed by this scene. While I had no interest in whatever television show they were gabbing about, I was quite keen on viewing my foot-loving girl working her magic. It was clear from Tanya's face she was in a state of bliss, and I bit my lip as I imagined being in her place.

My gaze shifted every so often between Tanya's smile and Polly's skilled fingers. This pattern was finally interrupted when I caught Tanya staring right at me. My eyes went wide as I saw her smirk in my direction. I jumped back from the door, and my heart began thumping out of my chest.

Damn, she had seen me witnessing the foot massage!

This was bad. I would be spending the next six to eight hours with them. Was there any way she wouldn't mention it to me? But my more immediate concern was what to do next. I couldn't keep standing in the hallway, playing out awful scenarios in my head. So even though I wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it, I knew I needed to pull myself together and announce my arrival. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door frame.

There was a bit of soft chatter and some shuffling sounds, followed by Polly's voice. "Come in!"

I waited a few seconds and pushed the door further open. As I walked in, I saw both of them sitting near the edge of the bed with their feet on the floor.

"Hi girls!"

Tanya gave me the same smirk as moments earlier. "Hey, Miss Nolan!"

"H-hi, Miss Nolan." Polly seemed rather flustered, and she quickly looked down at the carpet.

"Are you two ready to go? I was sent up here to see what you were doing."

They exchanged a glance and Tanya cleared her throat. "Um, well we were talking about our favorite show and I guess we lost track of time."

"Oh, okay." I folded my arms. "But now it's time to leave."

"Sure," Tanya said while picking up her sneakers. She paused and looked at me sideways. "Wait, it's your fault we're leaving late."

"I know," I said with a shrug.

"So then, why are you rushing us?"

"Well, I'm not really. I'm just... anxious to show you the castle."

She smiled as she started putting her shoes on. "Yeah, we can't wait to see it either!" She nudged her friend. "Right?"

"Y-yeah, definitely." Polly exhaled loudly and continued tying her sneaker.

I wondered if she was nervous because she suspected I had seen what her and Tanya were engaging in before I entered the room. Maybe she was worried her friend saw me staring. Or perhaps she saw Tanya smirking at me.

While they grabbed their purses, I shook my head to try and clear away my obsessive thoughts. In all likelihood, I was reading too much into this. My imagination was making a mountain out of a molehill. Surely, Polly didn't know I had been watching the foot rubbing scene from outside her bedroom. Did she?

Tanya's voice snapped me out of my paranoia. "We're ready!" She must have seen my startled expression, and she chuckled. "Are you okay, Miss Nolan?"

"Oh, um, yeah... I'm, I'm fine."

"Great!" She glanced back at her friend and then grinned at me. "Let's go!"

She dashed out of the room, with Polly right behind. I let out a heavy sigh and made my way toward the stairs. When I arrived in the foyer, Steph was handing each of the girls a bottled water. She gave me a warm smile and I started putting my sneakers on.

"Would you like one too, Amber?"

"Sure, Steph... if you don't mind."

"Not at all! There's plenty more in the fridge." She turned to face the kitchen. "Martin! Bring us another water!"

"Yes, dear!"

Tanya giggled and placed her hand on Steph's arm. "You're so cool, Mrs. Wilkerson. I love how he does whatever you tell him to."

She shrugged. "What can I say? I married a wonderful man."

Tanya nodded and appeared to be suppressing laughter as Martin approached. I too had to stifle it when I saw him. He was wearing a pink frilly apron, and his face was beet-red with shame. He didn't make eye contact with anyone but his wife. She snatched the bottle from his trembling hand, and he scurried away without a word.

Once he was out of sight, I could no longer hold back. I burst out laughing, as did Tanya.

"That's awesome!" Tanya said when she calmed down. "I still can't believe you got him to wear that!"

Steph chuckled while handing me the bottled water. "Well, he is making lunch for me. And I insisted he put something on to keep his clothes from getting stained. Besides, he looks cute in pink."

We all snickered at that remark, and I shook my head in amazement. "It's nice to see such a domesticated man."

"That he is," Steph said with a glint in her eye. "So, besides baking and cooking an occasional meal, which I enjoy doing, I let him do all the chores." She leaned toward me and lowered her voice. "Actually, I tell him to do everything else. And he obeys, like a good puppy."

My eyes went wide and I spoke in a whisper. "Wow, he's like, your servant too?"

She peeked toward the kitchen. "Sort of. It's more like, I get a kick out of dominating him and he gets a kick out of submitting to me."

"Huh," I said with a nod, "that's quite fascinating, and it sounds incredible. I could get used to having someone do stuff like that at my apartment." I shifted my gaze toward Polly, and she quickly looked away.

"Well, Amber... you're a smart, young, attractive woman." Steph patted my arm. "I bet you'll soon have guys lined up outside your front door, begging for the chance to serve you."

Tanya laughed again. "That's, like, most of the boys in English class."

Steph raised her eyebrows and gave me a nod. "I see you already have some potential puppies."

"Yeah, and they drool over her every day!" Tanya's joke made Steph giggle.

I smirked and rolled my eyes. "As enticing as it sounds to have a bunch of horny male students at my beck and call, I'm pretty sure the school board would frown on it."

"That's true," Steph said, "but it's fun to imagine."

"It is!" We both chuckled once more and then my expression became more serious. "So, Steph, I'm wondering..."

She cocked her head "Yes?"

"...who else knows about the type of relationship you have with Martin?"

"Aside from you and Tanya, only my sister and my mom know."

I blinked in astonishment. "Oh, well, I'm, I'm flattered to be part of that group."

"Come here, Amber." She opened her arms toward me and we embraced for several moments. "As I said before, I really like you. I feel like I've known you forever." She smiled toward Polly. "And anyone who's doing so much for my daughter is automatically a good friend of mine."

"Thanks, Steph. You're a good friend too."

"Okaaaay," Tanya said with a sigh, "we get it. Everyone likes everyone. Now, can we go before it gets dark?"

Steph and I chuckled.

"All right," Steph said as she hugged her daughter, "I won't hold you up anymore." She then gave Tanya a hug. "Have fun, girls."

"See ya later, Mrs. Wilkerson."

"Bye, mom."

While the two girls stepped outside, I placed a hand on Steph's shoulder. "I should have Polly back by eight, if that's okay."

OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers