The Teacher's Pet Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed my last bite and nodded. "Me neither."

"Wow," Tanya said with a raised eyebrow. "You sure eat fast."

I wiped my mouth and folded my arms. "No, I don't. You're both just really slow."

"We like to savor our food." She stabbed a piece of beef and peered across at her friend. "Don't we, Pol?"

"Definitely." Polly chuckled and put another French fry in her mouth.

I sighed and shook my head. "Then you keep enjoying your meal. I'll sit back and relax."

With that, I slipped off my shoes and placed my feet on the opposite bench - mere inches from where Tanya was sitting. She peeked down at them and glared at me.

"Seriously? You're gonna make me deal with those stinky things again?"

"Don't be so dramatic." I stretched my arms and put my hands behind my head. "I mean, they were washed at the nail salon. How bad can they be?"

She gave me a suspicious look before leaning down and taking several sniffs. "Hmmm, well, I can't smell much of anything."

"Right! So, what's the problem?"

She looked at my feet once more, and then met my gaze. "I guess it's okay. Just... don't expect me to rub them again."

"I won't ask you to do that." I winked at Polly, who returned a knowing nod. "But it's not me you owe a foot massage to anyway."

With that, I heard Polly's shoes fall to the floor. Her friend's expression turned sour as she noticed something on the other side of her bench. I giggled, realizing she was now surrounded by feet.

Tanya scowled at both of us. "Aw, come on." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "You don't actually think I'm gonna do that here, do you?"

I stared at her with a sly grin. "Of course we do. You're almost done eating. And you did make her a promise, after all."

"Yeah," Polly said, "and it's not like my feet are sweaty or dirty."

"I know, but..." Tanya briefly scanned the area and then bent towards us. "...what if someone sees me?"

"Is that what you're worried about?" I snickered, as did Polly. "Since when do you care what other people think?"

"Well I, I don't, but..."

"But you can't handle the shame of being spotted massaging feet in public."

She nodded, before dropping her head and letting out a deep breath.

"First of all, you shouldn't be embarrassed to do something nice for your best friend. And second, who do you know here? I highly doubt anybody from school would come this far to shop at the outlets."

After sighing again, she shrugged while looking up at us with resignation in her eyes. "You're probably right." She glanced at her remaining food and peered at the nearby tables. "Since I'm kinda full anyway, I'll just get it over with now."

Polly cocked her head. "Hey, don't rush through my foot rub. I wanna enjoy it for a while."

I almost laughed when she crossed her arms with a mischievous smirk. She appeared to be relishing her friend's discomfort. Although Polly's arrogance was a surprise to me, I figured she wanted to give the blonde brat a taste of her own medicine.

I was loving it!

Tanya's irritation was obvious, but she said nothing. Instead, she watched as Polly's feet moved onto her lap. With a deep exhale, Tanya checked her surroundings once more before putting her hands on her friend's foot. As her fingers began their ministrations, a soft moan escaped Polly's lips.

"This feels gooood. No wonder you love having me massage your feet."

For the next few minutes, my gaze shifted between the two girls. The difference in their expressions was rather stark. Polly seemed to be in a world of total bliss. There was a smile on her face, her eyes were closed, and she was emitting pleasurable sounds. Tanya, on the other hand, didn't seem as pleased. Sweat was forming on her brow, her cheeks were red, and her teeth were gritted. It sounded like she was mumbling something, but I wasn't able to comprehend it. Her frustration was hilarious to me, and it was all I could do to remain composed.

My amusement soon began to transform into arousal, as my sadistic senses tingled from the scene I was witnessing. Even though I didn't see any people paying attention to what she was doing, Tanya's anxiety about pampering her friend's feet in public was crystal clear. This, combined with Polly's haughty demeanor, was making my pussy throb and my panties become damp. Now I wanted to ramp up the blonde's uneasiness.

"So, Tanya... whose feet do you prefer? Mine or Polly's?"

"Neither." Her eyes narrowed. "I don't like feet. Remember?"

"For someone who doesn't like feet, you sure did a great job on mine yesterday. And judging by the look on your friend's face, it seems like you're doing even better today."

Polly's smile grew wider. "Oh, she definitely is."

Tanya shook her head. "Hey, I'm only doing this to make up for being mean. Not because I'm hiding a secret foot fetish."

I smirked. "You do realize that we won't judge you for it. In fact, I think it would be fantastic to have two friends who wanted to pamper my feet. That's one set of hands for each foot. Mmm, I bet it would feel amazing."

While Polly let out a sarcastic chuckle, Tanya shot me a look of contempt. "Yeah, well, you're not gonna find out, 'cause I ain't touchin' your nasty feet again."

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that right?"

"Yup, so you can forget trying to..." She paused, with an irritated expression. "...um, what the heck?"

Although I knew what was happening, I gave her a concerned look. "Is there a problem?"

She scowled at me. "Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"You know what."

I giggled as Tanya elbowed my foot. However, I continued prodding her with my toes.

"Come on," she said with an exasperated sigh. "Cut it out, or I'm leaving."

"No, you're not." I tapped her arm with my foot.

"Yes I am."

She pushed Polly's feet from her lap, but I thrust one of mine in her path to block her.

"Hold on. You're not done yet. Besides, where could you possibly go? We're thirty miles from your house. That's an awful long walk."

After a few more attempts to move my foot, she slumped in her seat. Several moments later, she met my expectant gaze and shrugged.

"Okay, fine... I guess I'm stuck here." She grunted and folded her arms. "So, do I have to start rubbing feet again?"

Polly chuckled, causing me to do likewise.

"I'll make you a deal. If you finish the job on Polly's feet and she has no complaints, then you can do mine as a reward."

"Yeah, right." She rolled her eyes. "Why would I agree to that?"

I stared at her with a devious grin. "Because if you don't, I'll have you stay after school every day next week to pamper my feet. And I guarantee they'll be much sweatier and stinkier then, compared to now."

"Wait..." A combination of doubt and fear appeared on her face. "...you can't force me do that. Can you?"

"I suppose not." I grasped my cell phone and held it up while smirking. "Then again, I could always—"

"No, I'll, I'll take the deal."

"Excellent." I sunk back into my seat and patted Polly's leg. "It seems Tanya is eager to resume your foot rub."

Polly tilted her head and gave me a puzzled look. This confirmed my suspicion: she had no idea about the text her friend sent to me this morning. I simply smiled at her, not wanting to give away the leverage I had over Tanya.

I watched as Tanya let out a deep exhale and peered down at her lap. Moments later, Polly purred and closed her eyes while her friend scowled at me. I giggled, knowing Tanya was now massaging Polly's stockinged feet once again.

Speaking of which, I kept mine on either side of Tanya as she pampered her friend's soles and toes. Although I occasionally took a peek to ensure nobody was staring at us, my primary focus was on what I was experiencing in our booth.

Because Polly's legs were draped across one of mine, I could feel the wonderful silkiness of our stocking legs rubbing together. It was clear she was enjoying it also, especially when I began rotating my leg to add extra friction. Her soft moans were music to my ears, while Tanya's expression of contempt filled my vision with joy. Every so often, I used my toes to nudge the blonde's ribs. She flinched and gasped each time, which increased my delight.

Eventually, Polly opened her eyes with a contented sigh. "That was awesome. Thanks, Tanya."

As Polly pulled her legs and feet away, her friend let out a sigh of relief. However, her respite was short-lived.

"My turn." I placed my feet in the blonde's lap and chuckled when she shot me a hateful glare. "Now, now... this is supposed to be a treat for you. There should be a smile on your face while you rub my feet. There will definitely be one on mine."

She groaned before looking at me with a sarcastic half-grin. I giggled as I felt her hands wrapping around my foot. Within moments, my source of pleasure shifted from observing Tanya's irritation to basking in the wonderful sensations of her fingers on my sole. Despite the fact I had forced her to do it, she was giving me a very nice massage - much better than her previous day's efforts. It seemed my implied threat was the perfect motivator.

My enjoyment of this episode increased when I noticed Polly's eyes moving slowly from my face to Tanya's and back. Her breath became louder and her cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. The sight of her arousal fueled mine, making me want to take things further. Given Tanya was only working on my left foot, I raised the right one until my shin bumped against the underside of the table. I started wiggling my stocking toes, which were now positioned several inches beneath her face.

Tanya glanced down and wrinkled her nose. Although my feet had accumulated very little sweat since the salon visit, it appeared there was enough scent to irritate her. As I purred with satisfaction, Polly gasped and bit her lip. I shivered at the realization that tormenting Tanya with my feet was a major turn-on for Polly, even if it was because she wanted to be in her friend's place and not due to having sadistic tendencies of her own.

"What the heck?" The blonde tilted her head up and turned it away from my foot. "I only agreed to rub them, not smell them."

I scrunched my toes and chuckled. "But I thought you said they didn't stink?"

"That was before you shoved your foot near my face." She shot me an annoyed look. "Can you move it away? Please?"

"Well, since you asked nicely..." I lowered my foot onto her lap. "There, is that better?"

She blew out a huge puff of air while rolling her eyes. "Yeah, thanks."

"You're welcome. But make sure you keep working those magic fingers into my soles and toes."

"Of course, your highness." Her voice dripped with sarcasm.

I gazed at her with a smirk and began using my free foot to stroke the back of Tanya's hand. Despite her slight shivering, she continued to lock eyes with me. I could tell my playful caresses bothered her, but she was trying not to show it. While I was almost positive my foot teasing was upsetting her, a small part of me wondered if she might be enjoying it.

Before I could ponder this further, I noticed Tanya's ministrations became softer. In fact, it felt like she was using her fingernails to lightly scratch my soles. The tickling sensation made me quiver, but I fought to prevent myself from laughing or pulling my foot from her grasp. Instead, I clenched my teeth and refocused my efforts on tormenting her with my other foot.

For several minutes, we stared at one another while we played our little game. It was increasingly difficult to maintain my composure with each passing second. Tanya seemed to be a tickle expert, and she was driving me insane. Instead of being deterred, I started brushing my stocking foot along Tanya's thigh and leg. She shuddered while gasping, and I was sure she was about to give up. However, her expression became determined. She bit her lip and ramped up her level of torment to the foot she was holding.

My whole body shook and I felt almost desperate to end our session. However, there was no way I was losing to this bitch. I steeled myself and intensified my stare. Moments later, she peered down at my tortured foot. I took the opportunity to give Polly an imploring look. She was too mesmerized to notice, so I tapped her leg. This made Polly jump a bit, and she snapped out of it. She saw my expression and gave me a subtle nod. I then returned my gaze to the blonde.

It wasn't long before Tanya let out a high-pitched yelp, and she began to squirm. I sensed something rubbing against my ankle, and I realized Polly was using one or both of her feet to make her friend's predicament worse. Tanya scowled at her friend, who giggled in response. As Tanya's discomfort became more obvious, Polly's mirth ceased and she looked like she was getting turned on.

Seeing Polly's arousal made me almost forget about what I was enduring. I was able to concentrate on caressing Tanya's leg with my foot while watching her get progressively flustered. I glanced at Polly and she was quivering with sexual excitement. In response, my own pussy moistened even more. This encouraged us both to intensify our teasing of the blonde. She held out for a few more seconds, before removing her hands from my foot.

Tanya burst out laughing. "O-okay, n-no more." She shoved our feet away and sprang up from the table. "You win." She took several deep breaths while smoothing her skirt. "And thanks... now I need to pee."

As she hurried off, Polly and I both giggled.

"That was fun." I giggled again.

"Yeah, I never knew she was so ticklish."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? You mean in all those times you gave her massages, you didn't try to tickle her even once?"

She shrugged and looked down. "Um, well, it's because the first few times, she... she warned me not to do that."

"Huh," I said with a smirk, "and of course, you obeyed."

"Well, yeah. I mean, I was trying to make her feel good. She's my best friend."

"So it had nothing to do with the fact that you like feet, and you wanted Tanya to let you keep playing with hers?"

She averted my gaze and sighed. "I, um... I, I guess."

"It's okay, Polly." I wrapped an arm around her. "I have no problem with that, unless you're doing more with her than just giving her foot rubs."

Her eyes went wide. "No, no, there's n-nothing else happening."

I gave her a look of suspicion, but decided to let it go for now. "All right," I said while removing my arm from her. "I just hope she isn't teasing you as much about your fetish in private as she's been doing when I'm around."

She let out a heavy breath. "It's not too bad."

"Wait..." I tilted my head. "...you mean, she is?"

"Sort of, I guess. But it's fine."

I stared at her with concern. "Really? What has she been saying?"

"Oh, just silly stuff." She spoke in a soft voice. "Like, asking me if I think about feet all day... or dream about them every night. And whose feet I love the most. And, um, if I want to... to smell hers up close."

"That little bitch... did she actually expect you to answer these questions?"

"I, uh..." She bit her lip and glanced down. "...yeah, I, I think so."

"What did you tell her?"

Her expression became apprehensive. "I, I didn't tell her about us. I swear."

I shook my head with a smirk. "That's not what I meant."

"Oh, right," she said with a sheepish grin. "Well, I said that I don't think about feet all the time. Then I lied about whose I liked best."

"Did you?"

"Yeah, I said it was some foot model." She smiled and leaned into me. "But yours are definitely the most beautiful."

"Aw, thanks." I stroked her thigh. "I'm glad you feel that way."

A few moments later, it occurred to me there was one thing she hadn't yet commented on.

"So, I'm wondering... did Tanya make you, um, smell her feet from up close?"

I heard her gulp and felt her body tremble. After a brief silence, I was quite certain she was trying to hide the fact she had sniffed her friend's feet. In fact, my mind began to envision a scenario where Tanya was commanding Polly to also kiss her soles and lick between her toes. Not only was she obeying, she was relishing these tasks.

As anger welled up inside of me, I glared down at Polly - ready to accuse her of worshipping another's feet behind my back. However, approaching footsteps caught my attention.

"Dang," Tanya said while sliding onto the opposite bench, "that was a long line. I barely got to the toilet in time!"

My gaze shifted from the girl across from me to Polly, who seemed to be frozen in place. I cleared my throat and shook my girlfriend's leg.

"Oh, well, I'm glad you made it." I peeked to my left and noticed Polly had snapped out of her trance. "I'd hate to think we caused you to piss yourself."

Tanya rolled her eyes as I chuckled. Polly even let out a giggle.

"Yeah, but I bet you'd really hate if I left my wet panties in your car. They'd stink it up worse than my feet did."

The blonde flashed me a toothy smile and I shot back a condescending smirk. "In that case, I'd make you clean up the urine with your tongue, then pay to have it all professionally detailed."

"Suuuuure..." She folded her arms. "...like I'd actually do that."

"Trust me. You will, if I find your piss-soaked underwear in my convertible."

"Well, since I already emptied my bladder, I guess we'll never know."

We glared at each other for a minute, before I was nudged in my ribs.

"Uh, can I get out?" Polly appeared rather desperate. "With all this talk about peeing, now I hafta go pretty bad."

While Tanya giggled, I stood up and stepped aside. Polly was out of the booth in a flash, and she dashed toward the restrooms.

I shook my head and laughed as I returned to my seat. "I hope she makes it before she has an accident."

"Yeah, Micro-bladder can never hold it in very long."

We both chuckled for a bit. I then reached into my purse and pulled out my phone.

"Speaking of her, she sent me an interesting text this morning."

She was silent for several moments. "Oh, um, did she?"

"Come on." I narrowed my gaze. "Do I look stupid to you?"

"No, I..." She took a deep breath. "Okay, yeah... I, I sent it."

"Right, and I bet you deleted it from her phone before she could see it."

She sighed and nodded. "But I was only—"

"I don't want to hear it. There's no excuse for making fun of Polly like that."

"Yeah, but—"

"No buts. She's supposed to be your best friend, and you pull this crap?" I held my phone out and shook it. "I should show her what you're really like."

"Wait," she said with a gasp. "You, you wouldn't!"

I gave her a wicked smirk. "Oh yes I would."

She reached out to grab my phone, but I pulled it back.

"Please, don't let her see that."

"Why not? I mean, if you didn't want her to read it, then why did you write it?"

"I, um..." Her shoulders slumped. "...I was... making a stupid joke."

"Well, I won't argue about the 'stupid' part. Because I didn't find it the least bit funny. And I imagine Polly wouldn't either."

"I know." She gazed into my eyes. "Look, I'm sorry. Can't you just delete it?"

I shrugged. "I suppose I could. But only under certain conditions."

She peered at me with suspicion. "What conditions?"

I folded my arms. "First, no more giving Polly a hard time about her fetish... either to her face or behind her back."

"Fine, I can do that."

"And second..." I leaned forward and began to whisper. "...I need you to tell me something."

She cocked her head. "Okay?"

I glanced around to ensure Polly wasn't approaching. "Has she ever mentioned whether she's... into women?"

"No," she said as a sly grin formed on her lips, "but isn't it obvious? I mean, she loves giving foot rubs to us girls. But, like, she's never seemed interested in guys, or their feet."

I nodded. "That's pretty much what I figured."