The Teacher's Pet Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I keep waiting for her to tell me she's a lesbian, or at least bi."

"Well, perhaps if you stop teasing her for being into feet, she might feel comfortable enough to open up about her sexuality."

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Like I said, I won't do it anymore."

"All right, I suppose I can believe you."

"Good." She smiled. "So, are you gonna delete that text now?"

"I will if you answer one more question honestly."

She sighed. "Fiiine... what is it?"

"Has Polly ever done more to your feet than just rub them?"

"Uh, such as?"

"Oh, I don't know. Things that I've read foot fetishists enjoy doing. Sniff them... kiss them... maybe even lick them."

Her eyes went wider and she bit her lip. There was a somewhat anxious expression on her face, as she appeared to be trying to formulate a response.

Eventually, she cleared her throat. "Um, I—"

"I'm back!" Polly went to sit beside me and I scooched over to make room. "So, what did you talk about while I was gone?"

Tanya and I froze for a few moments, before I took a deep breath. "Your friend was about to tell me whose feet were the most fun to play with... mine or yours."

Polly raised her eyebrows and peered across the table. "Really?"

"No." The blonde shot me a brief scowl and gazed at her friend. "We were actually wondering whether you liked mine better than hers." She smirked at me and looked back at Polly.

"Oh." Polly seemed taken aback as she began fidgeting. "Well, I, I think you both have very pretty feet."

"That's true, but my feet are the prettiest. Right, Pol?"

As Polly's face went bright red, I put an arm around her and glared at Tanya. "Stop it already. Didn't you promise not to be such a bitch to her?"

"Yeah, but I was just asking a question. What's the big deal?"

"You know damn well what you're doing. Why can't you act like a true friend and be supportive, instead of constantly trying to get under her skin?"

She let out a sigh while I squeezed Polly's shoulder.

"Aw, come on. I do support her. I mean, would I keep wanting her to rub my feet if I didn't?"

"Okay, then why have you been taking so many jabs at her fetish?"

"Yeah," Polly said. "How come?"

Her gaze shifted between mine and the brunette's, before she shrugged and exhaled loudly. "I dunno... maybe because every time we talk about it, her cheeks turn pink and she gets all flustered. And I think that's kinda... cute."

I was startled into temporary silence. Did I hear her right? Was Polly's reaction to these mischievous words actually endearing to Tanya? I peeked at Polly and although she wore a curious expression, she also appeared to be quite rattled.

When I looked back at Tanya, I noticed she was watching her friend. There was a twinkle in her eyes and a grin on her lips.

How dare she take pleasure from Polly's distress!

My eyes shot daggers across the booth. "So... you enjoy embarrassing her about this, do you?"

"No, it's—"

"And 'we'? Who's 'we'? I'm not the one teasing her for liking feet. You are."

"Yeah, but..." She slumped back in her seat and shook her head. "...whatever. It doesn't matter."

I raised an eyebrow. "What doesn't matter?"

"Nothing." She turned away from us. "Anyway, you wouldn't understand."

"How do you know?"

She looked at Polly - who met her stare - and then me. "I just do." She let out an exasperated sigh. "Now, can we change the subject?"

My mouth opened, but I hesitated to speak. She was clearly hiding something from me. Although I very much wanted to find out the details, I had to proceed with caution. Polly was sitting beside me, and I wasn't keen on making her more uncomfortable.

Before I could formulate an approach, I heard Polly's voice.

"How about dessert?" She jumped out of the booth and grabbed Tanya's wrist. "You owe us ice cream!" She pulled the blonde to her feet and started dragging her away. "We'll bring some back for you, Amber!"

As I watched them head toward the ice cream stand, I continued to wonder what was going on between those two. Had they engaged in deviant foot activities last night? Did they go even further and have sex? I shuddered while I kept imagining worst-case scenarios.

A short time later, nearby whispers jolted me out of my paranoid thoughts. I blinked and saw the girls had returned. Polly handed me a cone, and I smiled as I took it.

They sat down and we all began to eat our dessert. Although mine was delicious, the tension in our booth left a sour aftertaste in my mouth. Neither of them said anything while exchanging glances. I couldn't find a way to broach the subject they seemed unwilling to discuss. It might have been the most awkward ten minutes of my life.

Finally, the last bite was swallowed and I wiped my face on a napkin. "Well, girls... since it's after eight, I should probably take you home."

"Yeah," Tanya said, "probably."

Polly gave me a forlorn look. "Uh, I, I guess."

I patted her arm. "I know, but I don't want to upset your mom. If I bring you back too late, she might not let you go anywhere with me again."

She shrugged and exhaled loudly. "Yeah, you're right."

"Okay then." I gave her a nudge. "Shall we?"

With a sheepish grin, Polly nodded and sprang to her feet. By the time I slid from the bench, the two young women were almost halfway across the food court. Rather than hurry to catch up with them, I decided to proceed at a normal pace. I could see they were chatting and I didn't feel like interrupting what appeared to be a private discussion. So, despite an intense curiosity to hear everything they were saying, I kept my distance from them during the entire walk to the car.

After we arrived, both girls climbed into the back. I shook my head while I got into the driver's seat. Even though it was becoming normal for them to sit together in my convertible, my feelings of exclusion were intensified. I let out a deep breath and began driving toward Polly's house.

During the first part of our journey, the inside of our vehicle was quiet. I spied my passengers looking at each other several times, but they didn't speak. I was certain my presence stopped them from continuing their previous conversation. Plus, I was so busy wallowing in my own frustrations, I didn't have any desire to talk.

It wasn't until we had been on the road for twenty minutes that the silence was broken.

"So, um..." I glanced in the rearview mirror to see Tanya's hand on her friend's shoulder. "...I know it might be a bad time for me to ask, but, uh, could you... maybe, like, give me a little foot rub?"

"Oh, I, uh, I guess I could."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I mean... yeah, I'll, I'll do it."

"Are you sure? 'Cause, like, I won't be mad if you say no."

"Yeah, it's, it's fine."

"Great, as long as you don't mind."

I peered in the mirror and saw the blonde position herself like she had done on several prior occasions - with her back against the door, her legs stretched across the seats, and her bare feet in Polly's lap. She let out a soft moan as Polly's ministrations began.

"This feels awesome." She gave her friend a big smile. "You're the best, Pol."

For the remainder of our trip, Polly's hands worked their magic on Tanya's feet. It was easy to tell the experience was indeed divine for Tanya. The only sounds being made inside of my car were her purrs and sighs of pleasure.

When we approached the driveway, I looked at the girls for the hundredth time. Both were the picture of contentment. While it was nice to see them getting along, it saddened me not to be involved in their shared bliss. In fact, my neurotic mind started envisioning them doing everything together, with me spending my nights and weekends alone.

I shifted into park and took several long breaths to collect myself. I didn't want to show any negative emotions, since it might have led to questions I wasn't prepared to answer. Once I had calmed somewhat, I turned my head toward the rear seats.

"All right, you two. We're back now."

Tanya opened her eyes for a moment, before closing them. "Mmm, can't we just sit here for a while? I'm way too relaxed to move."

"Well, I guess I could take you to my apartment complex and leave you in the car all night."

"That sounds perrrfect." Her smile grew wider as she moaned again.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You know I'm not going to do that, right?"

"Yeah," Polly said. "Besides, my fingers are cramping up. I kinda need a break."

Tanya looked at me and then her friend. "Fiiine... and anyway, I don't wanna piss off your mom."

"Good point," I said with a chuckle. "She can be pretty scary when she's mad."

"Tell me about it!"

We all laughed as Tanya removed her feet from her friend's lap and put her shoes on. After gathering up their purchases, they walked into Polly's house and I followed them. They dropped the bags in the foyer and we headed into the living room. What we found there was a rather interesting scene.

Steph was lying across the sofa wearing a sexy pink nightie and stockings, with her head on a pillow and her feet on Martin's lap. He was massaging her soles and toes, while dressed in the same exact outfit as his wife. When he saw us, his cheeks turned red and he averted our gaze. However, he didn't pause his efforts for a second.

"Hey there, girls." Steph smiled in our direction. "How did it go today?"

"Hi, mom." Polly bent down and hugged her mother. "We had a blast! I got some awesome new clothes and shoes, and look how pretty my nails are!" She wiggled her fingers near Steph's face.

"That's great, sweetie. I'm glad you had fun."

"We did." Tanya smirked at Martin. "And it seems like you did, too."

"Definitely." Steph chuckled. "It's wonderful being pampered by an obedient servant. And doesn't she look adorable?"

Martin's whole face went crimson as the rest of us giggled. He lowered his head and slunk down into the couch. I was positive he wanted to be swallowed by it, such was his embarrassment.

"She really does!" Tanya approached him and patted his hair. "You're such a good girl. Maybe you can rub my feet next."

He glared at her, but then gave her a meek smile when Steph loudly cleared her throat.

"I'm afraid she's not quite ready for that. She requires more practice before I'm willing to let her work on other women's feet." A mischievous grin formed on her lips. "But don't worry. You'll have the chance do this to me every night... sometimes for hours at a time. It won't be long before you're the perfect foot massager."

Tanya laughed. "Yeah, you might even end up as good as Polly!"

"I don't know if I would go that far." Steph noticed Polly's dejection and grasped her hand. "Aw, don't be upset. We're paying you a very high compliment. Your skills are unmatched when it comes to giving foot rubs."

"For sure!" Tanya put an arm around her friend. "Speaking of which, can we go to your room? My feet need more of your excellent skills."

"Um, okay, but..." Her gaze shifted to me. "...what about her?"

"Oh, she'll be fine. Right, Amber?"

Although I wanted to smack the cheeky smirk off her face, I bit my lip and nodded. "Of course. You two run along. I have to be getting home soon anyway."

Polly rushed over to hug me. "Bye, Amber. Thanks for everything." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Sorry about this."

"Don't worry," I said quietly.

When Polly stepped away, Tanya wrapped her arms around me. "Thanks for an awesome day, Amber."

After she pulled herself from our embrace, I smiled at both girls. "You're both very welcome. Hopefully, we can do this again soon."

"Yeah, that would be great!" Tanya grabbed her friend's wrist. "Come on, Pol. Let's go!" She began dragging Polly out of the room.

I waved as they peeked back at me. "Take care, girls! And good night!"

"Good night!" They waved and ran up the steps.

After they disappeared from my sight, I turned to Steph. "I really do have to go."

"All right." She gave Martin a look and he removed his hands from her feet. "Let me walk you out."

Once she was standing, she accompanied me into the foyer. "Did you have any trouble with them today? I know they can be a handful."

"Not at all." I began putting my shoes on. "I mean, they acted like silly teenage girls occasionally, but nothing too crazy."

"Oh, good. I guess I still think of them as being younger, and turning into holy terrors whenever I took them shopping."

"I can see that," I said with a chuckle. "But they were pretty well behaved for me."

She smiled and rubbed my arm. "That's because they like you... a lot."

"I like them too." I put a hand on her shoulder. "And, of course, I like you, Steph."

"The feeling's mutual, Amber." She extended her arms. "Come here."

I stepped toward her and we embraced.

While we hugged, she spoke to me softly. "I trust that nothing you saw here today freaked you out."

I giggled. "No, it didn't."

"So, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes... definitely."

She gave me a tight squeeze and let go. "That's fantastic. I was worried I might be ramping things up too quickly."

"Now Steph, you know you can always be yourself around me. As I said before, I think your relationship with Martin is spectacular. If only all husbands would submit to their wives like yours does."

"If only!" We both laughed and she took my hand. "Just promise not to tell any of the other teachers what we're doing."

"Oh, I promise."

She nodded. "Good, because I'm afraid of what would happen to Polly if the wrong person at school found out that I'm feminizing and dominating her father."

"Trust me. I won't say a word."

"Thank you, Amber. You really are a special woman."

"Aw, thanks. But you're even specialer."

She chuckled and cocked her head. "Specialer? Aren't you an English teacher?"

"Well, just because it's my job doesn't mean I always have to follow the rules."

"You mean like traffic cops?"

"Exactly!"

We laughed for several moments, before I glanced at the door. "Um, I hate to run off on you, but—"

"Nonsense!" She swung it open and patted my arm. "I'm the one who won't shut up. Besides, we'll have plenty more chances to chat after tonight. It's not like my best friend won't be stopping by all the time. Right?"

"Oh, uh, right."

She must have noticed my uncertainty because she gazed at me with confusion.

Not wanting her to press me on the subject, I strode past her and onto the porch. "Take care, Steph, and have a good night."

"You too, Amber."

I looked back as I walked away and saw the same puzzled expression on her face. She gave me a hesitant wave, and I returned the same. Within moments, I was in my car and pulling out of the driveway. I took one final glance at the house, and sighed as I spied the light coming from the window of Polly's room.

Throughout the trip to my apartment, I could have pondered any number of the day's events. There was my morning encounter with Linda, the kinky scenes I witnessed between Steph and Martin, the incessant taunting from the brash blonde, the makeovers at the salons, and the excitement of shopping for clothes and shoes. However, my mind focused on one thing.

It almost made me drive past my street. It caused me to sit in my living room and stare at a blank television screen for an hour. It resulted in me flopping into my bed without changing my outfit. I didn't even take off my pumps. Instead, I laid on top of my covers with my eyes open.

In the darkness and silence of my bedroom, my imagination took over. It concocted several scenarios, each of which involved my two students. The first had Tanya leading a crawling Polly around the bedroom on a leash, and referring to the latter as her 'good girl'. The next had the brunette scrubbing the bathroom floor while the blonde stood over her, insisting on having her friend kiss her feet every so often. Another had Polly kneeling at the end of her bed while her friend was lying on top of it, reading a book. The former was eagerly sucking the latter's toes.

I shook my head, trying to dispel these thoughts. They were creations of my paranoid brain, combined with the femdom/fetish videos I'd watched - as well as what I had seen and heard from Steph. Or were they?

Hadn't I witnessed the dynamic between the two girls?

Wasn't that the relationship they both craved?

And where did this leave me?