The Teachers' Sex Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A new teacher is invited to join an exclusive club.
3.3k words
4.53
30.5k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David...? David Johnson..? Is that you?"

I turned to search for the woman calling my name through the crowded auditorium. A tall, attractive black woman approached me from the aisle to my left. I didn't recognize her at first, but from a distance she looked a little like Angela Bassett. She was about 5'10", maybe in her 50s, medium brown skin, slender hips and very large breasts. Her grey-streaked hair was tied up in a bun.

She stopped a few steps away and peered at me over her glasses with one eyebrow raised. That stare suddenly made me recognize my former math teacher. I'd been on the receiving end of that "gaze" on more than a few occasions in her class.

"Mrs. Braxton...?" I smiled as she drew me into a soft, warm hug against her ample breasts.

"Look at you..." she said looking me up and down with an admiring smile. "I guess you turned out alright."

"Is Mrs. B checkin' me out...?" I thought to myself.

We sat and I spent the next 30 minutes giving her a brief run-down of my life over the last twelve years since high school: community college, Air Force, marriage, job, divorce, back to school, teaching certificate and return home.

Last month I was hired as the new guidance counselor at my former high school. Hence why I was here at my first Teacher's Union meeting.

"But what about you?" I asked. "I thought you'd retired."

"From teaching - yes." She answered. "After that I started working for the Union."

We chatted some more until realizing we were the only ones left in the auditorium. We made our way to the parking lot where I walked her to her car.

"Good to see you again, Mrs. Braxton...hope we get to cross paths again."

"Barbara..!" she said waving a finger at me. "Mrs. Braxton was your high school math teacher and our circumstances have changed."

She reached into her bag and retrieved her phone, and gave me the "Braxton stare" again when I didn't immediately react.

"Oh! Phone numbers..." I said taking out my phone and exchanging numbers.

"Same ol' David..." she laughed. "A little slow at first, but you eventually get there."

"That's me..." I smiled.

She pulled me into another wonderfully, cushy hug followed by a quick peck on the cheek before getting into her car. I went home with the faint smell of her perfume, and later that night I jerked off imagining what it would be like to suck on her big, soft titties - I hadn't jerked one to Mrs. B since high school. I've always been a "breast man" and she has always been one of my all-time favorites.

We started exchanging text messages about a week later. "All business" at first - she'd send me Union info or ask how it felt to be back at Brookland High School.

Before long, she started sending me emoji's. Innocent, humorous ones - happy face, thumbs up, fist bump. Eventually they were more "suggestive" -- kissing face, hearts and hugs. She was definitely giving off some flirty vibes.

Feeling emboldened, I sent her a selfie -- my version of the "Braxton stare", with my reading glasses and a raised eyebrow. I was also shirtless, exposing my shoulders and a hint of my pecks.

She responded with her own selfie -- the Braxton stare, also "shirtless", with bare shoulders and an ample amount of cleavage on display, along with the message: "Let me show you how it's done!"

I replied with the message: "Very, very nice! A little lower please..."

She replied: "If you're a good boy - Maybe later", along with a wink emoji.

I was rock-hard by then. I dialed her number.

"Yesss..." she answered in a sultry voice with the hint of a smile.

"Before this goes too far, I suppose I should ask you out to dinner."

She laughed.

"Still a little slow to the gate, Mr. Johnson. I was wondering how long it would take you." Barbara giggled. "I'm free on Friday."

Rather than going out, she offered to cook and suggested dinner at her place. I agreed to be there at 7 with a bottle of Chablis and my appetite.

"And a massive boner..." I smirked as I hung up.

It was hard to think about anything else on Friday. Luckily, I didn't have any sessions on my calendar. Sitting in a small office with a student and a "woodie" didn't seem like a good idea.

I jerked one out the moment I got home, just to take the edge off.

I arrived at her place around a quarter to 7. Barbara opened the door and immediately hit me with the Braxton stare. She wore a grey, pinstripe skirt, white blouse and black flip-flop sandals. Her blouse was open enough to reveal the most exposure of cleavage I'd ever seen from her, which I was especially happy with.

She pulled me into the entryway and drew me into a long, deep hug. I pushed the door closed and countered her hug with a kiss -- long, hard, wet and deep. She seemed a little surprised but didn't resist. I could taste the wine that she'd already had before my arrival.

"Mm mm Hmmm. Very good, David..." she gasped when we parted. "Been thinking about doing that for a while?"

"Maybe." I smiled. "No more 'slow gates'.... I had the feeling that we both wanted to get it out of the way."

She returned my smile and led me to the kitchen. The food smells were incredible and made me realize how hungry I was. I opened and poured the wine and we settled down to dine on the best shrimp and grits I've ever had. The flirting and innuendo continued throughout the meal.

I gathered our plates when we were done, pausing to lean in and kiss her again.

"Delicious..." I whispered. "The food was good, too."

She gave me a playful tap on my butt as I walked to the sink. When I was done with the plates she agreed to give me a tour of her place. Her two bedroom condo was spacious and nicely furnished.

"Bet a lot goes on in here..." I joked as she showed me her bedroom.

"Not enough for me." She confessed.

"Maybe I could help you with that." I added. My still semi-hard dick gave an extra twitch in my shorts.

"Maybe..." she smiled.

I followed her back to the kitchen and we refilled our glasses and stepped out onto the enclosed patio. The sun was just setting.

Leaning against the railing, we sipped wine, chatted and flirted. My gaze kept settling on her breasts.

"My eyes are up here..." she smirked.

"I know." I agreed. "I know full well what your eyes look like, but I've always wondered about those."

"Mr. Johnson..!" she gasped, feigning shock. She pretended to cover her breasts with one hand.

"Time to stop playin'..." I thought as I drained my glass and placed it on a table. I took her glass from her and placed it next to mines. Pressing her against a post I planted another deep, wet kiss on her. This one went on and on, barely coming up for air. My hands roamed all over her hips and ass. I even teased her nipples through her blouse and bra. Barbara started to moan and tremble.

"Oooohh David..." she moaned. "...you're gettin' me all hot...!"

I pressed on, nuzzling and nibbling her throat while slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Before I could finish, she literally tore her blouse open, sending a few buttons clattering onto the patio floor. I stepped back to allow her to continue. The silk blouse was soon tossed on the floor and her hands fumbled behind her with the clasp of the overstuffed lacey, black bra.

I was fascinated by her sudden eagerness -- she seemed almost desperate. My cock was at full attention straining against my khakis.

"She really wants this...!" I thought to myself. Devious, mischievous thoughts began to fill my head. "Time to have some fun with my former teacher!"

I stepped closer and started kissing her again, distracting her from the bra.

"Don't worry, baby," I whispered. "I got you..."

Barbara moaned in reply, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I reached behind her, unfastened and unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall around her ankles. I traced my fingertips along the waistband of her silk panties, and slowly found the damp spot between her thighs.

"Ooh..!" she squealed at the sensation.

"I got you, baby..." I reassured her again, as I slipped my thumbs under the waistband and slowly maneuvered the panties down her thighs. Barbara shifted and twisted her hips to accommodate me, while still clinging tightly to my neck and shoulders.

"Please...David..." she continued to beg and moan. Her ankles were entangled in her skirt and panties.

"Spread your legs for me..." I told her as I unwrapped her arms and took a step back. "Show me your pussy."

Barbara stepped from the skirt and panties and kicked them aside. She leaned back against the post and spread her thighs to shoulder width, thrusting her hips slightly forward.

"Like this...?" she asked, waiting for my approval. Her eyes were large and moist as she peered over her glasses. Her voice and demeanor were very submissive.

"That's perfect." I assured her. She'd done even better than I anticipated.

I extended two fingers towards her face, which she immediately took into her mouth. She licked and sucked them so well I thought it might make me cum. I retracted my fingers, knelt and pushed them against her neatly shaved crotch. Barbara shuffled forward until the tips disappeared between her labia.

"Oh, David...!" she gasped. She placed one hand on my shoulder and the other on the post behind her, as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth against my hand.

"This is so fucking hot!" I thought. I was finger-fucking my former math teacher, or rather, she was fucking my fingers.

I wondered how much further I could go.

"Barbara..." I whispered. "Don't stop what you're doing, baby...I really want to see your tits...show me your beautiful tits, please..." I pinched her nipples through her bra.

"Oh yes, baby..." she nodded reaching behind her. Having only the post behind her for balance she had to squat deeper against my hand until they were fully buried inside her.

A sly grin crept onto my face. Barbara's eyes opened wider as they met mines -- she knew exactly what I was doing and what I was thinking. David planned to be "a very naughty boy" tonight.

She bit her bottom lip and continued to nervously, fumble with the bra clasp. Her thighs quivered slightly as she shifted her weight in an effort to keep her balance. I maintained my pressure inside her and against her clit -- I could tell she was getting close.

"David...." She moaned. "Oh, David..."

I leaned in and applied my tongue to her clit -- that did it! Barbara let out a loud gasp, and her expression froze in place. Her body gave a series of sharp jerks, her glasses went slightly askew, and her right leg began shaking uncontrollably. A tear rolled down her cheek.

I stood in time to catch her, as she went limp and continued to shake in my arms.

"I got you, baby...." I assured her again, "I got you."

I picked her up and carried her back into the living room and eased her onto the love-seat. It was almost three full minutes before she spoke.

"I swear 'fore God almighty...it has been too damn long since I came like that..." she whispered.

"Good." I smiled as I slowly undressed. "It's a good start..."

She sat up and watched as I stripped down to only my socks. I sat next to her on the love-seat, leaned back into the opposite corner and spread my legs. Without saying a word, Barbara got down on her knees and began sucking my throbbing, anxious cock.

I didn't last more than 3-minutes and shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

She smiled at me as I caught my breath, and then she rose and went to the kitchen, returning shortly with two fresh glasses of wine. We sipped in silence, exchanging smiles for several more minutes. She drained the last of her glass and placed it on the coffee table.

Barbara stood, reached behind her and finally succeeded in unclasping her bra, covering her breasts with her arms. She tossed the silky, black undergarment on my lap as she turned towards the hallway.

"I'll be in my room when you're ready..." she said over her shoulder.

"Finally -- Mrs. B's titties!" My high school-self shouted inside my head. I picked up the bra and read the size-label -- 44D.

"Hell yeah!" I said aloud bouncing up from the love-seat and rushing towards her bedroom. My member was already starting to stiffen.

Barbara was sitting on the edge of her bed. Her arms were folded under her breasts, like she was "presenting them" to me.

I admired the large, brown boobs with dark areolas and erect nipples that I'd fantasized about for years. I kissed her and then licked and sucked each breast.

"Oh David, yes...yes!" she hissed and moaned through clenched teeth. "Suck on 'em, baby...please suck on my titties...!"

Barbara and I both spent the next several minutes indulging and worshiping her tits. I sucked and teased one while she tended to the other.

"C'mon, baby..." she finally said, laying on her back and spreading her thighs. "I need you inside me."

I gladly mounted her and guided myself in. She was both tighter and softer than I expected.

"Is this what you wanted, Mrs. B...?" I whispered, holding her tightly and grinding in circles.

"Yes..." she gasped and moaned, her eyes half-open and rolling to the top. "Omigod...yes..."

I gave her a slow, steady pounding, slipping my hands down to take a firm grip or her slender ass-cheeks.

"Are you good, Mrs. B...?" I grunted periodically, talking as much shit as I could imagine. "Am I hittin' it...?"

"Y-yes...." She stammered.

"Yes who, baby ...?" I continued. I had hit my groove, and was giving it to her in my best form. "Whose is it...Whose is it!?"

"It's yours 'Daddy'...!" she whimpered, holding me tighter. "It's all... yours...!"

BINGO! That's exactly what I wanted to hear and how I needed to hear it.

I took it up a notch and REALLY gave it to her. I tried to slam-fuck her through the mattress. "Blow her back out", as the kids say. By the time I was done, the bed had shifted a few inches from the wall. The bed sheets were drenched with sweat and our crotches were sticky with cum -- hers and mine.

"You alright, Barbara...?" I asked between breathes.

Barbara suddenly opened her eyes -- "Did she fall asleep?" -- and tapped me on my thigh. She mumbled something and cuddled under my arm.

The next morning I awoke to more incredible smells from Barbara's kitchen. I washed up a bit and found her making eggs. She wore a thigh-length cotton robe and her sandals.

"Hey, 'Daddy'...." She smirked, giving me the stare. The robe was partially open, and her bare breasts hung freely. "Hope you're still hungry..."

"I can definitely eat..." I shot back.

We shared a long, wet kiss and sat down to breakfast. She'd prepared scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese-grits, fried plantains, biscuits, coffee and mimosas -- damn, this lady can cook!

We found ourselves back in bed after cleaning up.

"So, Mr. Johnson..." she started. She was astride me slowly grinding her hips. "If you're interested...there's a little club, that some of the teachers belong to.... I think you'd be --gasp-- perfect for..."

"What kinda club...?" I asked, distracting myself with her nipples. I really wasn't interested in being on some dull, more-work-than-necessary committee.

"The kind of club that I am CERTAIN you'd like..." she answered and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Tell me 'bout it later..." I said as I held her tighter.

I thrust my hips up until my cock was fully inside. Barbara was now lying flat against my chest and grinding me hard. Only her hips moved as she found the perfect spot to get herself (and me) off.

"Oh, David...oh shit..." she panted and moaned, holding tightly onto my shoulders and burying her face in my neck.

"Get yours, girl..." I encouraged her. I wrapped my hands around her slender ass-cheeks, this time playing with her tight, sensitive asshole.

"Oh shit! That's it..." she gasped, as I continued to circle and poke at her puckered anus. "Oh baby, don't stop..."

I inserted the tip of my finger into her ass and that finished her off. Several minutes later her whole body went stiff, and gave in to short spasms.

"David..." she gasped. "Oh David..." Before she finally went still breathing hard against me.

I let her rest, until I realized this time that she had definitely fallen asleep.

"Hey you...!" I laughed, nudging her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." she said, rolling to the side.

"Not a problem." I smiled pulling her close. "So tell me about this 'little club' you want be to join..."

"Well..." she began with a smirk. "Back when I was still teaching, about 15 years ago, me and some of the other teachers would get together once a month just to hang out and have some fun. So one night, that 'fun' turned from just playing cards or watching movies and sipping wine, into going out. At first we'd go to a restaurant or a bar, and then that turned into going out dancing. Then one night, someone suggested we go to a 'lady's club'..."

"A 'lady's club'...?" I said, smirking.

"Yes...a strip club for women." She continued proudly. "Since it was only women in our 'little group' at that time, and no one objected -- why not? We ended up being regulars at one of the clubs for a while, then one night this dancer mentioned to us that he was available for private parties. So we gave that a try..."

"That sounds expensive..." I chimed in.

"It was a lot of fun, at first, but 'yes', it ended up becoming expensive...!" Barbara agreed. "That's when one of the girls suggested that it shouldn't be too hard to find some horny, willing men to come and party with us. So we first brought over a few guys that we'd picked up, and then we invited a few male teachers to join us. It took a while, and there were definitely some hits and misses, but eventually we found 3 or 4 decent fellas to happily, and discretely, come and play with us."

"So, Mrs. B," I smiled sitting up. "Are you inviting me to join a 'teacher's sex club'...?"

"Well...yes." She smiled back.

Barbara then gave me a few more details and more history of the "Brookland HS Teachers' Sex Club" or BTSC. They originally started with 6 members, then grew to 10, and eventually 16 when they added male members. They currently have 12 regulars, including 5 male teachers.

Another new female prospect and I are currently being "scouted" for potential membership.

She mentioned the names of a few former teachers that I knew, who were also club members: Coach Lewis, the former basketball coach; Mrs. Chambers, my former biology teacher; and Mr. Brown, the former assistant principal. Then she also gave me the names of some current members that I knew: Mrs. Douglass, who is still the librarian at Brookland HS, and Mrs. Woodson, my former Spanish teacher.

"Becki (Mrs. Woodson), was especially interested when I mentioned inviting you to join..." Barbara chided me. "Looks like I might have some competition."

"Wow..." was all I could say, trying to take it all in.

We rolled around in bed for the rest of the day (and night) and I finally left the next morning.

Before leaving, I agreed to come by for dinner on a regular basis. I also agreed join her at the next BTSC get-together.