The Teachers' Sex Club Ch. 02

Story Info
New teacher hooks-up another former teacher.
1.3k words
4.53
13.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David Tyrell Johnson! I am so mad at you...!"

I hadn't heard that screechy, high-pitched voice since high school -- I'd almost forgotten how annoying it could be sometimes.

"Hey...Mrs. Woodson..." I cringed into my phone, wishing I'd let the unknown number go to voicemail. I secretly cursed Barbara knowing she was the cause.

"Why haven't you at least tried to call me...?" She continued. Mrs. Woodson went on like that for a few more minutes before letting me off the hook.

"So, Barbara tells me you've been hangin' with her quite a bit lately..." she mentioned.

From her tone I figured that Barbara shared EVERYTHING about our encounters -- which I really didn't mind.

"So I know you're gonna find the time to squeeze me in, right?" she said, finally getting to her point.

"Of course I will." I conceded. "How does tomorrow work for you?"

I hung up the phone with the realization that I was probably going to get to fuck my 57-year-old, former Spanish teacher much sooner than I'd thought.

Cool!

I spent the remainder of the evening reminiscing about Mrs. Rebecca Woodson (Becki). Whereas Barbara was tall, with medium brown skin, and large breasts, Becki was short (about 5'5"), light-brown, with smaller breasts, and a really big ass. We used to call her and several other teachers the "Bootie Queens". By the time I graduated, we had secretly crowned her "BQ1".

I jerked one out that night thinking about the things I wanted to do to that big, juicy ass.

I pulled into the driveway of Becki's sprawling, mini-mansion around 4 the next day. She answered the door wearing yoga gear -- bright-pink pants and a matching mid-drift tank, with red flip-flops. She still wore a short "tomboy" hairstyle, had a perfect mani-pedi, and wore "extra" jewelry (bracelets, rings, small necklaces), just like I remembered.

Becki had maintained herself quite well. And the ass was definitely still there -- BQ1 reigns!

We hugged and reminisced over drinks in her living room. Barbara had already told her most of my story since high school, so Becki got me caught up on her life: retirement, divorce, meets 2nd husband who has lots of money, 2nd husband passes away and leaves her with lots of money.

She's been taking it easy and enjoying herself ever since.

"So, Barbara tells me you're thinkin' about joining our 'li'l club'...?" Becki finally said.

"Definitely thinkin'..." I replied. I noticed her nipples were protruding against her tank-top as I took another sip of beer. "And probably will."

"You better...!" Becki joked, gently slapping my thigh.

"Might need some 'convincing' though..." I smirked.

"Really...?" she shot back. "What kind of convincing are you talking about, Mr. Johnson...?"

"What kind you got...?" I replied finishing my beer.

She took another swig from hers, took my empty and walked to the kitchen. I followed her bootie closely as she sashayed for my benefit. She returned with fresh beers and handed me one, took a drink from hers, leaned down and gave me a soft, wet kiss.

I was pleasantly shocked by Becki's oral skills. She is very, very "tongue-oriented".

"What kind of convincing you think I got, Mr. Johnson...?" She said, coming up for air, straightening and standing over me, drinking her beer.

I traced the bottom of my beer bottle along her left thigh and hip, took a sip and placed it on the table.

"Turn around..." I said.

Becki slowly and proudly turned and bent slightly at the waist, placing her full ass only inches from my face.

"Still 'Bootie Queen #1', David...?" she asked, winking at me over her shoulder.

"Oh, most definitely..." I answered, slightly surprised that she knew about our nickname for her. I ran my hands freely along her thighs before finally squeezing and kneading as much of her ass as I could.

"Lo quieres [You want it]..?" my former Spanish teacher asked.

"...Si..." I responded, although I had no idea what she'd said. I hadn't attempt to speak Spanish since the last time I was in her class.

I gave her a firm slap on her right cheek.

She gasped and slowly wiggled her ass in my face.

I gave her a slightly harder slap on her left cheek.

"Oh..." Becki moaned and continued to gyrate her hips.

"Why don't you really show me that ass..!" I encouraged.

Becki took another swig from her beer and placed it aside. She grabbed two throw pillows from the couch and placed them on the coffee table. She kicked off the flip-flops, slowly peeled off her yoga pants, followed by the tank-top and then her thong panties. She knelt on one of the pillows, with her feet hanging over the edge and her thighs spread.

She assumed a perfect "frog pose" -- letting me know that the yoga outfit wasn't just for show. She folded her arms and placed her head on the second pillow.

"Is that enough ass for you...?" she smiled up at me, reaching back and spreading her cheeks.

My cock was painfully, throbbing against my jeans, as I admired this beautiful sight.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned as I knelt behind her and buried my face between her thighs. I let my lips and tongue do the work on her damp pussy and tight asshole as I frantically freed my cock.

"Oh fuck...!" Becki moaned. "You so fuckin' nasty...! Lickin' all over my ass and my pussy like that..."

I learned that day that Becki is loud, and a hard-core trash talker. She arched her back and gripped the opposite end of the table as her toes curled.

"Lick that pussy, baby...lick that ass...!" she continued. "C'mon now...lick it....lick it all..."

I went at her until the lower half of my face was sticky and covered in her juice and my tongue and lower jaw were almost numb. I inserted my fingers and thumb into both of her wet, hungry holes as she continued to scream, moan and talk dirty.

"Take my ass, David...ooh baby...take it!"

I stood and slapped both ass cheeks with my rock-hard member, before sliding balls-deep into her tight pussy. Her enormous ass shook like Jello as I pounded her. Becki seemed to get louder with each thrust.

"Oh shit...!" she shrieked, "Oh shit...oh fuck...oh fuck...!"

Her cream was all over my cock and dripping onto my thighs. She fell forward onto the table, her body quivered and jerked several times. She rolled onto her back when her orgasm subsided.

"You good, Becki...?" I asked. My cock was still rock-hard and ready.

"Of course..." she panted, smiling. "Just catching...catching my breath..."

She immediately sat up and took a firm grip of my cock and licked me clean. Becki gave me one of the wettest, nastiest blowjobs ever. Her saliva and juices were smeared all over her face. That lady has an especially talented tongue.

When I finally spilled my load she swallowed every drop.

"You need more convincing..?" she smiled as we laid side by side on the couch.

"Maybe a li'l bit more..." I joked.

We spent the rest of the evening strolling naked around her spacious home. I only briefly put my shorts back on to accept the food we'd ordered (unlike Barbara, Becki doesn't really cook). We eventually ended up in the room she uses for exercise, where she wanted to show off her flexibility and the yoga poses she'd mastered. I was thoroughly impressed!

She even tried to teach me a few. We found a way to suck, lick or fuck each other in each pose she demonstrated.

I fingered and fucked Becki from behind in the "Cat", "Cow" and "Melting Heart" poses, fingered and ate her pussy in the "Goddess" pose, and fucked her ass in "Upward Facing Dog". She sucked my cock and nipples when I assumed the "Camel" pose, and played with my ass, cock and balls in the "Happy Baby". I haven't thought of yoga the same since that day.

By the time I left the next morning, there was no doubt about me wanting to join their club. The next meeting was scheduled for the following week. I was looking forward to it.

But just prior to that meeting I was caught off guard by an unexpected encounter with another member of the BTSC.