The Teaching Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Laree? You're kind of quiet. Everything alright?" Tom asked. "How come you're all chained up?"

"Well, you see, Tom! We're just having a game and Laree lost. Isn't that right, Laree?" Amy added.

Laree just nodded.

"We found a room in the basement. All three of us. And to pass time, we decided to play a game." Patty said. "It was pitched back, except for this one room."

"Yay! That's right!" Amy said in agreement. "Isn't that right, Laree?"

Laree nodded again.

"Alright then. I gather you know the way out?" Tom inquired.

"Yup!" Patty said. "Come on, Laree. Let's go!"

"Bye Tom. See you around!" Amy replied.

Laree just nodded again.

The 3 ladies walked around the corner and Tom followed them. They walked past the women's locker room and exited the building. Tom remained at the door.

"Bye. Have fun at WrestleBash! The keys are still in the ignition!" Tom said.

"Thanks!" Amy replied.

The 3 ladies continued to the car. Amy opened the driver side door, reached in and removed the keys. She walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. She walked to the back door, opened the door and grabbed the 2 gym bags. She headed back to the trunk and placed the 2 gym bags and the flogger into the trunk.

Patty led Laree to the back of the car. She removed Laree's bag from around her neck and tossed it at Amy. "Get in!" Patty said.

Laree did as she was told. Once Laree was in and buckled up, Patty slammed the door closed. Patty opened the front passenger door, climbed in and also buckled up.

Amy stuffed Laree's gym bag into the truck and slammed it shut. She walked to the front driver side and got in. Amy inserted the key into the ignition and turn the key. The car started up.

'Here we go! Off to WrestleBash!" Amy exclaimed.

Amy put the car into drive and drove by Tom. Tom waved bye and Amy did likewise.

Tom turned and watched Amy, Patty and Laree drive down the road. He then headed into the building and closed the door behind him. He pulled out his spare key from his wallet and locked the door.

"Man! An Oscar-winning performance!" Tom said. "I'm good!"

Tom started whistling as he put the key into his front right pocket. He continued to whistle as he strolled down the corridor, past the women's change room and turned the corner. Tom walked towards the stairs and headed downstairs.

He started to hum as he continued to walk. He approached the two rooms, with their doors now wide open, and stopped at the room to his left. The humming stopped. He walked in a bit and looked at the upper left corner. Tom smiled and started to hum again as he backed out of the room.

He continued walking until he reached a third room. However, the door was locked. Tom reached into his wallet and retrieved another key. He inserted the key into the lock and turned it.

"Click!" the lock sounded.

Tom turned the handle of the door and entered the room. He walked a few steps, sat down and studied the monitor in front of him. The phone rang. Tom put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" Tom said. "The amount in my account hasn't changed yet!"

"It will soon! I promise!" the female voice on the other end said, trembling

"I hope so! For your sake! Imagine if this got out! You're watching it, right?" Tom threatened.

"Yes." the female voice replied.

"The money or your company? It doesn't matter to me!" Tom threatened again.

Tom looked at the screen and saw that his account had increased by $1 Million.

"Thank you! And nice doing business with you!" Tom said as he hung up.

Tom started whistling again as he leaned back on his chair, put his feet up onto the desk and his hands behind his head and transfixed his gaze on another monitor.

Tom touched his bandage and remarked, "Doesn't hurt anymore!" as he started laughing. Tom leaned forward and started to tap the keyboard.

On the monitor, the video of Laree being abused by Amy and Patty from the different camera angles, was playing.

End of story.

12