The Team Leader's Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen began to dance, and "Hunk" did likewise, making sure he was in Karen's eye line. The more "Hunk" saw of Karen, the more he wanted her, especially when she lifted her hands above her head and started gyrating her hips. Andrea intervened, "Damn" he thought as she leant in to Karen's ear and shouted above the music "Karen you've got some fresh shots" and pointed over at the table. Karen went over and drained the two freshly filled shot glasses that the group had just bought her, she was buzzing.

The music was loud and any meaningful conversation was difficult. As Karen returned, "Hunk" seized his chance and began dancing right in front of Karen and soon Karen got into the dance, it was pretty clear with words yet to be spoken that they were both interested. "Hunk" reached out with his hands offering them to Karen, she reciprocated. "Hunk" gently held Karen's hands and slowly reeled her in bringing their dance moves ever closer. "Hunk" decided to execute his make or break move, cupping his hand to Karen's ear he told he what he'd like to do.

The rest of the hens were busy drinking and people watching when Karen came over to Tina, "I'm going back to the hotel, have you got the keycard?"

"I'll come with you" Tina responded, "It's getting too loud for me in here, I'll get us a taxi"

It was only as Tina exited the club that she realised that Karen had "Hunk" in tow. "Hi" he said to Tina with a slightly arched eyebrow. The taxi rank was busy, and so was Karen - already exploring "Hunk's" mouth with her tongue.

After 10 minutes of waiting, or snogging in Karen's case, they'd reached the front of the queue. Tina assessed the situation and thought it best to jump in the front, "Hunk" and Karen got in the back. It was less than a five minute drive to the hotel, but there was plenty of giggling coming from the back. Tina paid the driver.

------------

"It's alright, he's with us" Karen rather unnecessarily announced to anyone within earshot in the hotel lobby.

The camp receptionist smiled back, and as the lift doors closed he began to check the corridor CCTV monitors in his desk. Sure enough, second floor, first Tina, then "Hunk" and Karen emerged from the lift. Tina opened her purse and took out the keycard and strode purposefully down the corridor. The receptionist watched; at least he wouldn't have to generate a new keycard, or explain that doing so incurred a surcharge - never an easy conversation.

Karen and "Hunk" seemed in no hurry to get to the room, Tina appeared to come back to shush them and cajole them to hurry up. They disappeared from the CCTV screen. The receptionist looked up at the large clock in the atrium, 12:40am. "Umm" he thought, "I wonder if it will be a quick 10 or 20 minute knee trembler; if he's there over an hour my guess is she'll have had a good fucking". Neil knew how to be a bitch, but he was ability to read situations was pretty good.

------------

The cumulative effects of the evening's alcohol was having an effect on Karen, not least her inhibitions seemed to have evaporated, and Tina had never heard her swear so fluently. Was it a blessing that Karen didn't seem to even care that Tina was in the room with her hunk who she most decidedly wanted to fuck.

"Hunk" didn't seem at all bothered at Tina's presence, maybe he had experienced threesomes, maybe that was what he was expecting. She'd have to put him right on that.

Karen was sitting on the end of her bed, Hunk was stood in front of her, one hand was gently stroking through her hair, with the other his fingers were stroking and probing Karen's soft yielding cleavage, occasionally retreating to glide up over the front of her top, brushing against her nipples. Karen was giving Hunk's bum a good firm squeeze, and seemed to approve. Tina had taken up her seat by the window overlooking the street, she was idly flicking through messages and status updates on her phone. Glancing out she noticed a boat covered in lights making its way down the river.

"Oh, there's a boat on the river Ouse" she said without thinking.

Karen and Hunk both looked over, their foreplay interrupted.

"The river ooze?" Karen replied somewhat drunkenly. Hunk laughed, and pulled Karen up so that they were now standing face to face, he brought a finger to her lips, offering it. Karen's mouth opened, and as Hunk slid his finger in he said in an exaggeratedly extended way "Ooze".

Karen licked and sucked his finger suggestively, and as Hunk withdrew his finger she extended her tongue flicking his finger with the tip of her tongue. Hunk grinned and lowered the same finger to Karen's skirt so that it was in front of the still attached L plate. Sensually he drew his finger upwards barely touching the L plate, "And does your river ooze?" he asked most suggestively.

Karen's face was flushed with excitement, "Wanna find out?"

Hunk didn't answer directly, simply responding "So you want some?"

Karen reached for Hunk's crotch, to rub his cock. To her surprise and disappointment he stepped back a little, "You're going to have to earn it"

"I wanna see those tits first", he was certainly blunt and direct, but he wasn't auditioning to be her husband. Hunk saw himself more in the role of a randy young buck sneaking a crafty shag while the older dominant stag is preoccupied fighting off other rivals.

Tina continued to fiddle with her phone, changing her settings to silent so as not to draw attention to herself. As long as Hunk wasn't expecting a threesome she could roll with this. It sure would make an interesting story for Craig when she got back home tomorrow.

------------

Tina's attention flickered back to Karen and Hunk. Karen's top and bra were discarded on the floor, her large breasts drooping a little, but clearly aroused judging by the state of her nipples and the convulsed crinkles of skin around her areolae. In the absence of pressure from her top and bra her necklace had disappeared deeper into her now more fluid cleavage.

"Umm, nice", Hunk was gently pawing and playing with Karen's tits, but Karen wanted more, she once again reached forward to Hunk's crotch. "Nope", he swatted her hand away, "Skirt as well" he ordered.

Karen released and then shimmied out of her skirt awaiting a fresh inspection. Hunk stepped back to get a better look, deliberately he paused for a few seconds, "Nice" he drew out the word to underline his appreciation. Karen smiled back.

"Now turn around, I want to see that bum."

Karen did as instructed.

"Obedient, I like that. Now bend over for me, hands on the bed". Hunk's hands ran over Karen's exposed buttocks, Hunk was surprisingly gentle with his touches, it contrasted sharply with the forcefulness of his language - and then a sharp spank right across Karen's right buttock. It drew a yelp and a gasp of shock, "Gotta keep things equal" Hunk added, and a similarly sharp spank landed on Karen's other buttock. Tina noticed that she could hear Karen exhaling as she adjusted to the pain, a pink handprint was emerging on each buttock

"You ready to be my bitch?"

Tina stared, thinking "WTF"; Karen's my Team Leader, she must be 10 years older than this guy, she's about to get married, and she's letting him treat her like a slut. Before Tina could consider how to intervene on Karen's behalf she heard Karen's reply.

"YES SIR"

"Good, now hand me that thong"

Karen was now utterly naked barring her holdups which if anything served only to underline her sexual nakedness, and yet Hunk was still fully clothed. Karen handed Hunk her thong, he lifted it up to the light opening it out as if inspecting it, and then bringing the front panel to his nose. "That smells of proper bitch ooze" he said with extra emphasis on the word ooze. Carefully he folded his trophy and slipped it into his pocket.

Hunk unbuttoned his shirt and chucked it casually onto Tina's bed. Tina wrinkled her nose in disapproval, Hunk didn't notice.

"On your knees bitch, take off my shoes and socks, I want them folded nice and neat."

Karen worked quickly, and Tina found herself fascinated as she watched how Karen's tits swung and changed shape as she leant forward and worked Hunk's shoes and socks off his feet.

"You ready to suck my cock?" Hunk asked. Karen just nodded, Hunk loosened his belt and unbuckled.

"Do it" he ordered. Karen drew down the zip and eased his trousers down followed by his briefs. Hunk might have had big muscles on his arms and thighs, but his cock was not the biggest Karen had encountered, maybe just a little longer than average, but slightly slimmer too. What Karen soon appreciated was the blood fuelled heat radiating off his rock hard member. It was almost like a self-righting mechanism, whenever it got moved it sprang back to vertical.

Gently Karen began to stroke him, holding him lightly and then increasing her grip as she drew his foreskin back a little further with each stroke. Karen used the fingers of her other hand to fondle and tickle his balls. Hunk emitted a small murmur of approval.

Glancing up, Karen drew Hunk's cock down into her waiting mouth, savouring his taste as she did so, progressively sliding him deeper, licking, sucking, swirling. And then pausing with her mouth she resumed with her hand a gentle but insistent rhythm punctuated by the lightest of sweeps of her thumb across the top of his cock. Hunk's breathing was elevated, Karen was already climbing the league table of his conquests, but he couldn't allow her to bring him off yet.

Tina had been people watching out the window to pass the time, but when she realised Karen was sucking off Hunk, it was kind of hard to ignore, and there were only so many status updates worth reading. A naughty thought entered Tina's head, Karen had she known might have described it as evil, as for Hunk he probably wouldn't care.

Tina flicked through the menus on her phone, on the camera settings page she turned off the flash, and selected low light mode. She knew it wouldn't make for perfect photography, but it was a necessary compromise. For the sake of art she selected B&W mode as well. Pretending to still just be flicking through her phone Tina took several photos of Karen worshipping Hunk's cock. Tina had to admit that Karen looked damned sexy rocking back and forth sliding Hunk's cock in and out of her mouth with her tits gently swaying and reacting to her rocking motions. She sure knew that Craig would enjoy looking at these images.

Hunk was getting a little anxious, Karen was bringing him to the boil just a little too quickly.

"Woah tiger! Not so greedy" he said his fingers snaking into Karen's hair to slow her down. Hunk caught Tina's eye as she looked up. With his free hand he pointed across to Tina and then down at his cock, and seemed to mouth "Do you want?". Tina pursed her lips and shook her head. Hunk acknowledged her refusal with a nod and mouthed "Shame" and gave a sad face. Tina stuck her tongue out a little flirtatiously, but Hunk knew the matter was closed.

------------

Hunk pulled Karen's head back, his cock losing contact with her mouth. Eagerly she continued to wank him, but a sharp little tap of his hand told her that she had to stop.

"Stand up" he ordered. Karen stood, arching her back a little to release the tension from crouching, her breasts moved opening her cleavage, it gave Hunk an idea.

"Hands behind your head", oh yes that improved the view, as Karen's breasts separated and gained their independence from one another. There was something about undefended breasts that always roused Hunk, and with Karen's hands behind her head, they were ready to be plundered.

Tina fiddled with her phone, she snapped a couple more Black and Whites and then skipped to checking the video settings, and selected low light, no flash. She began to discreetly film.

Hunk reached out to Karen's left breast, gently stroking her nipple, feeling it between his two fingers, gauging it, and Karen's response. Karen faced him defiantly as if daring him to plunder her body, he sensed fire and arousal in her eyes.

Hunk gripped Karen's nipple and slowly drew it upwards and towards him. He could feel Karen bracing her feet to stop him pulling her towards him. Fascinatedly Hunk watched as Karen's breast stretched and rose to meet his demands. Karen was breathing with heavy breaths, reluctant to confess to the pain that he was inflicting.

"Very obedient" Hunk said approvingly as he mentally moved Karen a few places further up his league table. Karen's breathing relaxed as Hunk gradually released his grip and her breast was restored to its natural shape.

"Ahh ahh" Karen was gasping as Hunk now hungrily suckled on her freshly punished nipple, his tongue lashing her nipple, his lips tugging gently. Momentarily Karen's hands came away from the back of her head as she had in a moment of forgetfulness instinctively sought to cradle Hunk's head to her breast.

Hunk stepped back to admire his conquest once more, to appraise her, to consider what yet he had in store for this soon to be married beauty. "Beauty" he pondered that word for a moment. What is beauty he asked himself? Karen is beauty came his answer, even though he knew that many would have rated Andrea, or indeed Tina as more beautiful. Karen's beauty was not purely physical, it grew out of her willingness to be obedient to him, to accept him so totally, and to so willingly give herself to him.

Looking down at Karen's legs, still clad in her black holdups, he absorbed the view, not least the dark thick bush on her mound, her pale white thighs contrasting with the dark holdups.

"Feet further apart". Karen complied shuffling them wider little by little, her eyes staring into his, waiting for him to tell her when she had done enough. Hunk was feeling cruel, Karen had already parted beyond what he would normally be content with, but he wanted to push her.

"Further" he said, there was a fiery pleading in Karen's eyes. Hunk stood close and reached around Karen's buttock giving it a firm squeeze before asking "Are you my bitch?"

"Yes" she answered quite meekly. Hunk's fingers brushed through Karen's bush and then his hand turned to cup her from below, almost as if supporting her. Karen stared into Hunk's eyes intently as his fingers explored her, she felt his outer fingers parting her and waited for what she knew he wanted, and what she wanted too.

Hunk knew what she was waiting for, and much as he wanted it too, he forced her to wait before finally his finger slipped into her slick wetness drawing a mewling gasp from Karen. Slowly Hunk drew his hand up to his face, Karen watching intently, her mouth flickering as if expecting him to feed her his finger, but Hunk didn't want that, he slid his tongue forward and slowly licked her slickness from his finger. Oh this was torture.

"Seems like someone is ready for cock"

"Yes" Karen replied.

"You need to do better than that. How about, My cunt is ready for a good fucking?"

"Oh" the word dropped from Karen's mouth unthinkingly, for all her arousal, to actually articulate those words with respect to herself seemed almost impossible. Why when she could so easily say "yes", could she not use the phrase Hunk had just stated that he required?

Stammering a little Karen began "Mmm My" there was a pause, "cunt is is ready for a, er, a good, ff-fucking."

"There, that wasn't so difficult was it?"

Karen smiled meekly. Her thigh muscles were burning as Hunk had yet to tell her she could stand up. The next sensation Karen recalled was falling backwards onto the bed.

Hunk's push had caught Karen by surprise, "Spread your legs" he said fiercely as he knelt on the floor pulling her forward to the edge of the bed. Hunk was overcome with desire for Karen's cunt and feverishly lashed her with his tongue, lapping, probing, teasing, tasting. Karen was soaking wet with arousal.

------------

"Turn over, on all fours like a bitch on heat, knees apart, reach under and spread your cunt for me". There was urgency and authority in Hunk's voice.

Tina was quietly watching, accumulating her own private porno movie courtesy of her Team leader boss, and Hunk of course. Without this evidence Tina was certain that Craig would never believe her. Tina's mind wandered as she imagined the effect watching this video would have on Craig. She smiled as she concluded it could easily top her no knickers in the supermarket trick. Tina began to create images in her mind of being ravished by Craig tomorrow.

Looking across Tina could see Karen's tits hanging down from her chest, in Tina's assessment they were soft and loose, but nonetheless very squeezable, somewhat different to Tina's more modest B cup offerings with her oh so sensitive nipples. Tina liked being taken on all fours, and for all her earlier indifference to being the spare wheel, she was beginning to find this very arousing; witnessing her Team Leader boss surrender herself so completely to this unknown stranger. Tina didn't even know Hunk's first name, she wasn't even sure if Karen did either - fuck that was weird.

"Fuck" thought Tina as she watched Hunk line himself up and then sink himself to the hilt in one slow continuous motion. That looked good, but Hunk wasn't using a condom, the whole safe sex conversation had simply been bypassed by their urgency for each other. "Shit, I hope there are no bad consequences from this" she thought.

Karen had stopped spreading her cunt for Hunk once he'd entered her and was now breathing heavily supporting herself on both elbows, small grunts and moans of pleasure escaping her lips. As Hunk drove forward into Karen her body jerked forward slowly dragging her breasts with them, and as she pushed back her breasts slowly returned. Tina knew that her own tits would jiggle back and forth when Craig got a head of steam going when they fucked, but this was more dramatic, it fascinated Tina. And then Tina witnessed something altogether unfamiliar.

Hunk snaked his hand into Karen's thick long hair and pulled her head back causing Karen to gasp at his dominance. Karen's elbows came off the bed as she sought to accommodate Hunk's firm grip of her hair. Hunk was getting worked up. "You like that, don't you bitch?". Hunk's thrusts were growing fiercer, Karen was almost mewling, but as Hunk's thrusts grew in ferocity Karen's breasts no longer swayed back and forth, but began to gyrate lewdly in circular arcs. Wow, that must feel amazing she thought. Tina was questioning her previously slightly contemptuous appraisal of Karen's tits as soft and loose, maybe full and ripe was a fairer description. As Craig would remind her more often than she cared to remember, and often with a wicked suggestiveness in his words "We are all born to feast on tits".

"Give me your hand". Hunk was tapping Karen's left arm, he'd released his grip on her hair and gripping her hips was fucking her steadily, the impact as their bodies collided causing Karen's buttocks to ripple. Tentatively Karen reached back as Hunk took a firm hold of it and used the new connection to drive harder into Karen. Tina could see Hunk's powerful biceps in action as he pulled on Karen's arm.

"And the other arm" he barked. A few muffled moans ensued as Karen adjusted to meet Hunk's demands, she had to drop her shoulders into the mattress as her second hand unfolded and travelled backwards to meet Hunk's expectant grip. Karen's face was buried in the mattress and her tits were pressed against the bedcovers too, her bum sticking up in the air all the more invitingly. Karen turned her head to her left, she was struggling to breathe with her face in the covers. She was panting heavily, and for the first time since whenever she realised that Tina was still present. Where she might have imagined Tina disappearing to did not compute logically, but still it was a surprise. Karen let out a long moan as the reality of Tina's act of witness sank in, for Tina to be witnessing her total submission, oh shit.