The Team Leader's Hen Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunk was focused on Karen, directing Karen's second hand into his powerful left hand grip. No longer did Hunk need two hands to drive deep into Karen, he was preparing for his final depraved conclusion.

------------

Reaching forward Hunk snaked his hand into Karen's hair, pulling her head back he said "You're a cock hungry slut aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am, and.. it, it, you feel so good inside me."

"Huh" grunted Hunk as he released Karen's hair. Mistakenly Karen believed that she had met Hunk's requirements, to admit her slutty desire for cock. That belief was swiftly set aside as she felt the sting of a full-blooded spank on her right buttock.

"Not good enough slut. Now tell me that you are a cock hungry slut"

Once again Karen began to stammer a little, why when she could admit these words, these phrases, inwardly, did she struggle to articulate them out loud. Slowly she tried once again.

"I'm a cock hungry slut", and after the briefest of pauses added "and I love it."

This surprise additional confession fired up Hunk, he knew he couldn't hold back much longer, he could already feel his balls tightening and his cock twitching. His thrusts were fierce as he opened his mouth and said.

"I want you to remember this moment when you're stood at the altar on your wedding day"

As Karen processed the words the sheer depraved kinkiness ripped through her. Karen was thrashing, bucking against Hunk, gasping, groaning, cursing, even as Hunk spanked her right buttock again once, twice, and then he began to deliver everything he could, deep into her cunt. Hunk no longer had the focus to spank Karen's glowing buttock. They were just a heaving mess of sweat; oxygen deprived animals, gulping in air as they sought equilibrium, normality.

"Oh my God" Karen uttered after a few tens of seconds had passed, and very tentatively began to move forward and disengage from Hunk. A little light push on her glowing buttock indicated Hunk's consent for her to move. Karen shuffled forward a little and arched her back and shoulders to ease the stress position Hunk had been holding her in.

As Karen arched her back Tina continued to capture it all on video, and the sight of Karen's breasts hanging ripely beneath her sparked a twinge of jealousy.

Karen was blissed out and spreading her arms out in front of her as she dived forward with the upper half of her body spread-eagled on the bed. "Aah she sighed. That was so fucking good."

"Your husband's going to be one lucky guy". Hunk was complimenting her.

Karen turned and rolled onto her back, her soft tits spreading to her sides, "Oh my God, he has got so much to learn" she laughed, implying that he had yet to acquire the level of Hunk's knowledge or plumb the depths of his depravity.

"He better start learning if he wants to keep you." Hunk added a little cruelly.

"Yeah, but first I want to clean that fine weapon of yours" she offered, suggestively opening her mouth.

Hunk chuckled, "You're not writing a soft erotic novel here, you should be begging for cock, not my weapon".

"Please", there was a pleading look in Karen's eyes, "I want to clean my juices and your cum off your cock.". Karen reached out her hand for Hunk's cock. Hunk growled, "That's a bit better" as he straddled Karen's soft belly and grabbing Karen's wrists pinned them into the mattress above her head.

"Oh please, I'm begging you". Hunk shuffled forward a little, Karen's hopes rose, only to subside as Hunk held his still slippery cock and began to rub it across her tits. It wasn't enough, Hunk reached back between Karen's thighs and into her cunt, now sloppy with their combined juices. Sliding his fingers up and down her gash he held his hand up for Karen to see. Karen grinned at the products of their passion were almost dripping off his fingers.

"Here Lady" he said with artificial deference as he proceeded to smear their juices all over her breasts. "Make sure your husband licks them clean".

Karen whimpered at the filth of Hunk's imagination. Finally he relented and allowed her to use her mouth on his softening cock.

------------

The lift doors in the ground floor lobby opened with a ping. The same night shift receptionist as before looked up to see Hunk confidently walking towards the exit. A quick glance up at the clock indicated 02:40, yes, he could be pretty sure Hunk had enjoyed a good fuck, probably with both of those two hens.

"Enjoy yourself?" he asked slightly unprofessionally.

"Sure" said Hunk as strode towards the door, and then pausing for a moment, reached into his pocket to bring out his trophy, waving Karen's thong he added "if you know what I mean".

------------

Two weeks later and the weather was being unusually kind for a British summer, warm, sunny, and a surprising absence of rain. The wedding service was over, and guests were milling around in the churchyard. Karen was looking great in her wedding dress with its strapless design which showed off her hourglass figure to many an admiring glance. Roger stood smartly dressed by her side, he was even wearing a new and slightly less geeky pair of glasses.

The hens and their partners were clustered chatting as Karen and Roger came over. Karen spoke, "Hi Tina, and you must be Craig, I don't think you've met Roger before"

"Hi, and thanks for inviting us Karen" Craig replied.

"Tina, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put in to arranging Karen's hen weekend. Karen tells me she had a great time, so thoughtful of you to help like that." it was Roger.

Tina responded "Oh it was nothing Roger, it's always nice to have thoughtful friends" and as she said this, she gave Craig's hand a knowing little squeeze.

Craig decided to chip in "It was a really lovely service just now, and so thoughtfully arranged and executed, it will make for some perfect memories". Tina nudged Craig as subtly as she could, and was that a hint of a blush on Karen's face?

Roger unexpectedly rescued the situation, "I still haven't found out who selected Karen's hen party gifts, she won't tell me."

Tina laughed, "I think you'll find that Andrea will be suspect number one."

"Oh" said Roger, "I must remember to award her a bonus when we do our next performance review."

Maybe there was more to Roger than everyone imagined.