The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
305 Followers

Her hands falling to her side as she lets me lower the zipper unopposed, soft gasps of exited breath passing her lips as she leans against me, resting her head against my chest as I lower the zipper at the base of her spine.

I step back, deliberately so, I step back to observe better. Unzipped the dress all but peels away from her body, Kim's arms slip across her chest to keep the garment in place over her.

"Let go," I command on a hush toned.

Kim looks down across her body then her eyes shift up to meet my gaze as she lets the dress slip around her heeled ankles, she can't help but surely notice the grin that creeps across my lips as she stands there all but naked before me, revealing in contrast to pale skin a little black lace thong and the dark denier hold up stockings.

I strike pressing her back as I press my lips to hers harshly deliberately pushing her back, she takes uncertain steps, stumbling in her heels until the backs of her legs catch the edge of the bed as she barely controls her fall as I let go of her frame.

I lose my jacket in an instant, casting it aside as I hurriedly unbutton my shirt, while she looks up at me her exposed breasts rise and fall as she props herself on the bed on her elbows her slender legs bent at the knees with her the heels of her ankle strap shoes planted into the rooms thick dark grey carpet. I want her there and then in my mind I picture taking her as she holds herself in this position, I all but hear her cries of delight.

"We shouldn't" she whispers demurely, but the definite shake of her head is telling breaking my thought process.

"But we're going to," I counter as I remove my shirt and let it fall to the floor behind me.

"Andy..." I hear her offer as I lower myself over her, she scrambles across the bed on her back as I lay across her gently pinning the tops of her arms in my hands as I smother her neck and shoulders with kisses once more, my lips eventually falling over her left breast as I kiss around her pert nipple before taking her breast into my mouth sucking and kissing.

"Andy no... please Andy don't..." Kim offers.

Ignoring her once again as I move my attention over to her soft little right breast. She squirms in my grip as I press my lips to her warm skin I feel the arousal in her right nipple as my lips fall over it.

I'm so hard for her as I press my hips between her legs, kissing back up the side of her neck I let go of her arms and pull myself up across her body, my lips fall over hers once more but she does not kiss back, her hands push to my chest attempting to press me away.

"Andy we shouldn't... we..."

I press my body up away from her and her feeble protest falls silent and still. She looks up at me. Her hair slightly dishevelled her eyes still wide and dilated as her warm breath passes my face.

In my own mind I know already how this plays out.

Acting without thinking my mind barely considers my plan before I begin to formulate it. I turn her, the move is swift flipping her slender body onto her front with ease as I hold myself over her. Kim gasps at the ferocity her breath hard and fast as I pull her wrists behind her back sitting myself across the backs of stocking clad thighs.

"What... what are you?" She exclaims as I'm holding her wrists in my right hand and prise the black necktie from my pocket with my free hand. Unopposed I swiftly wrap the polyester garment around and through Kim's wrists before tying the loose ends into a mercilessly, if crude, tight knot.

"You... you..." Kim offers but she struggles to articulate.

"There's only so far you can tease," I gently offer, in my mind the sentiment of Matt Jennings echoes. 'Smoke and Fire......a dick tease like that must let a few in every now and then.'

"My turn" I whisper as my hand reaches for the waistband of the tiny little G-string that dissects Kimberley's pert ass. Yanking the garment harshly down the backs of her legs as she lets go a further shocked gasp.

Unzipping my fly Kimberley lays still beneath me, her back rising and falling, with her bound wrists held still, she doesn't look back she awaits what's to transpire, whilst I hurriedly unfasten my trousers and lower my zipper. Pressing up I lower my trousers from my waist, past the backs of my thighs, pulling her G-string down her stocking clad legs until it passes the stiletto heel of her black ankle strap shoes as I kneel over her.

Kimberley doesn't baulk, she doesn't move as I butterfly her legs up across the bed she simply lays there waiting.

Duly I oblige her the moment I lay back across her guiding my full erection between her parted legs. Pressing myself to her smooth folds a soft groan passes my lips, as I press to her tight entrance.

"Fuck," she breathlessly whispers.

"That's the idea," I offer, my breath held, hitched on anticipation.

"I'm... I'm married," she offers.

"I don't care," my instant retort.

My words hang in the air as I press my hips forward, feeling her body yield to me, as I claim her and as she lets me claim her.

Kim's prolonged sharp intake of breath fills the room, followed by the drawn-out groan that lets me know she feels me as I press deep into the tight warmth of her body.

"You feel... you feel..." I can't find the words to describe the sensations that flood my mind as my fantasies becomes my reality. Penetrating my dick deep into Kimberley Brayburn's perfect body as she lays across her marital bed.

"Oh fuck," Kim softly shudders as I press my hips forward taking her even deeper and gaining full penetration. I've all but forgotten about the effect the little blue tablet elicits, my selfish need far outweighing the circumstances under which I've gained her submission.

"Finally," I offer, my mind racing on every little interaction, every wicked smile, every subtle touch, and every flirtatious little comment that have driven the longing finally fulfilled by the satisfaction of this moment as my hips slowly start to thrust and she gently stretches around me.

"I can't... I'm... I can't..." Kim gently pleads attempting to press up and turn to her side beneath me, in spite of her restraint that renders her arms redundant. In response I push my hips deep pinning her waist as I intimately skewer her body.

"Relax Kim..." I offer as my left forearm presses down over the backs of her shoulders, "...just relax."

With my right arm locked out I press up over her and keep slowly fucking her.

"Andy..." she breathless offers, "...Andy"

I shut her out, I concentrate on the feel of her slender body as I look down glancing between our bodies watching as I penetrate her. Only in the actual moment do I realise how long I've craved and hankered for this intimacy.

Kim falls stilled once more her breath ratchets on every gentle thrust she accepts, pained little exasperated gasps as with her hands bound and my body weight exerting control she feels me deep in her. Her barriers finally breached as we begin to fuck.

"Andy..." she breathlessly gasps "..oh my god Andy,"

I use her compliance I fuck her body as she accepts me, lay beneath letting me use her with as I build a repetitive hard fast fuck. Her breathlessly grunts, her whimpers building on receipt of every deep thrust of penetration. As we fuck I feel Kim clench her pelvis around me, feel her body press back against me.

"You feel me?" I offer.

She doesn't respond, not verbally at least but her gentle nods, punctuated on further whimpered breaths answer for her. Once, twice and then a third time she let's me subtly know that she does feel me.

"You want me?" I offer further.

My left arm immediately shifts from across the back of her shoulders, extending arching my back I hear her cry out as I shift my angle of penetration, my left hand wrapping tightly across the back of her neck through her mahogany brown hair.

The angle of penetration brings a groan to my lips as I continue to dominantly take her prone body, her breathless whimpers fuel me even if she does not respond.

Arching my back I fuck Kim, all thoughts of a tantric drawn out explorative fuck lost to the animalistic carnal desire to claim her, to claim what isn't mine.

Head turned sideways in the grip around her neck, Kim's face grimaces under the exertion, her cheeks flushed, her eyes screw shut as she accepts me. All the whiles her body locks rigid around me as I hold myself over her and use her, giving her what she wants and gaining what I need.

"Andy..." I hear her gasp, a different tone now, a wanton plea, drawn either by her desire or the enforced sensation of the drug that floods her bloodstream.

Her body held so tense, for the first time her wrists pull at the tie holding steadfast helping to exert the control I hold over her. I feel her tension building, hear her breath rasping now from her lungs as I press down crushing her to the mattress beneath her.

Unleashing I fuck Kim, hard and fast. Ravishing her as she lays beneath me. Not concentrating on style I unleash with brutal substance. Breathlessly Fucking her as hard and fast as I can, harder and faster than I have fucked myself for such a long time.

"Perfect little housewife..." I gasp, "...turned perfect little whore."

She grimaces further and letting go a pained whimper at my degradation of her. I keep fucking her relentlessly in response, drawing further heightened pained little gasps.

"The envy..." I state through my own laboured breath, sweat soaking my brow. "...fucking you... how other men... only dream of."

Kim doesn't respond, she lets me control her, let's me use her, her breath fast heavy and increasingly wanton.

"Stop... stop..." she softly utters from her pained expression. "Not like... not like..."

Her body betrays her though, her bodies response contradicts the words she forms on panted breath, her hips press up and I feel her clench around me so incredibly tight as I keep fucking her.

Kim's gasps fill the air as she takes me, as I hold her face down across the bed. I rough fuck her as my hand clenches her neck tighter, adding to her restriction. Punish fucking her body as I take out a frustration I've held for months. Even as I do, I feel her body tremble a soft tremble that builds on pained frustrated little breaths.

She absorbs thrust after thrust as I feel her tension until her sweat covered body locks rigid beneath me.

"Please... oh my fucking god please..." Kim begs her head craning back against my hand as I keep her pinned. "Andy... Andy... Oh my... Oh my fucking..."

She screams out a frustrated, an almost pained cry that subsides to desperate panted shallows breaths as I feel the gush of her climax soak around my dick and seep from her into the duvet covered mattress on which I pin her.

He never uses you like does he..." I gasp under the duress of my continued brutal exertion, "...he doesn't appreciate what he's got."

"No," I hear her whimpered little response as I fuck her with every last slither of energy I can muster.

She holds herself so tight around my length despite the slickness induced by her climax.

With her body clenched around mine I feel her goad my climax. I don't resist as with my left hand continually pressing her face down into the sheets I arch my back and fill Kimberley Brayburn with the thick heavy deposit of ejaculate she deserves.

Holding her down and holding myself up over her as I let every spasm of my dick ease my seed deep into another man's wife.

The grin aches my face already.

Five minutes later I reach over, from my now seated position at her side on the edge of the bed and tug open the knot in the tie that binds her wrists together.

"I should get going," I offer for the second time in the last half an hour as I unravel the garment, noting the pressure marks left on her wrists.

Kim barely stirs, although she slowly brings her arms up the bed from the position in which they've been held. Her right arm slipping under her body as she then curls up a little with her back kept turned to me.

Standing I stoop to retrieve my shirt and jacket.

"Goodnight Kimberley?" I offer amused as I look back at her from the doorway of her bedroom. "I'll see you soon... shall we grab a coffee."

I don't wait for her response, I leave her with her emotions.

Slipping my shirt on over my sweat soaked body I head immediately down the stairs, I loosely button the shirt clutching my jacket in my left hand as I unlatch the front door and step out into the welcome, relative cool of the June night, the dull ache of my now resting dick bringing a smirk of satisfaction to my lips as I back the Land Rover off the driveway.

My headlights glance across the personalised number plate of the deep red Porsche 911.

'Maybe he'll let me borrow his car sometime' I amusingly think to myself as I slip my gear box into first gear and gently accelerate away.

**********

The cacophony around me fills my ears

Excited parents hollering their encouragement as the broken line of children race across the school playing field towards an outstretched length of ribbon,

The noise only escalates as they reach the finish line, barely 25 meters from the start line.

He looks to me first, Charlie, my son even as my Ex Wife rushes to embrace him in a hug, he turns to look to me. I reward him with a knowing nod of appraisal that fetches a wide gap toothed grin from the winner of the race.

I'm conscious of her step to my side, a shiver lightly passes over me despite the warm July sun that's blessed the school's sports day.

I know it's her without even looking, I'd seen her from a distance earlier, dressed in a white summer dress that could not have been anymore juxtaposed to the tight black lace dress of ten nights prior. I hadn't deliberately ignored her; in my mind I justified my actions that she now verified. I waited for her to come to me.

"You must be proud of yourself," Kim rather coldly states.

"Quite possibly," the ambiguity of my answer matches the ambiguity of the subject to which she refers. As we both watch Teachers shepherd away my Son and hers with their fellow pupils ahead of the next event.

Neither of us turn to face one another but I no longer concentrate on what's actually going on before me on the sun scorched grass playing field.

"I wasn't sure you'd show your face after what you've done."

"What I've done?" I offer trying not sound defensive whilst keeping my voice down.

"You took advantage Andy" my blood runs cold at the inference of her accusation.

"Tying me... fucking me... cumming in me... unprotected... un-fucking protected " her voice is measured composed despite what she details,

"You didn't seem to complain," inwardly I cringe hearing my own words in my head to justify what I'd done. The guilt of the forced intoxication hung heavier than the adultery committed over intervening days that I had spent dwelling on her unwittingly forced submission in the darkness of that bedroom.

"My son..." Kim states "...my son was in the house... two doors away while you fucked his mother."

Her words force home a reality I had not even considered until this moment.

"My husband... my fucking husband arrived home barely minutes after you slope off into the night."

I take her harsh words, I don't react other than to swallow on a dry throat, conscious of the danger of very public scene that could explode amongst the mundanity of yet another annual school tradition. Something to genuinely get the gossip circles salivating.

"Finding me there on the bed in just stockings and heels... I let him..." he voice doesn't break but her tone becomes incredulous. "I let him fuck me... out of my guilt... he must've thought it was fucking Christmas."

I grimace at the mental picture she plays out.

"A laboured sterile uninspiring fuck... I let him heave and huff on top of me until he finally came...probably thinking he'd caused the sodden mess between my legs"

I sense Kim glance towards me.

"He was never going to satisfy me... he rarely has... not like you did."

I feel her trace her fingers subtly down the inside of my left forearm. A sift act that would have gone unnoticed to anyone around us. I register her words but it takes me time to process them as sterile as they are offered on a deliberately hushed tone.

"So... when do you next propose to turn this perfect little house wife..."

I finally turn to observe her in profile, she doesn't meet my gaze.

"...into your perfect little whore."

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
305 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hell yes, please write more.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Oh, man. This is as HOT and immersive as Femdom agitprop gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. Loved it.

HetaurusHetaurusabout 1 year ago

Extremely well written and great storyline.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Working Girl Previous Part
Twisted Tales Series Info

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Wrong Tent He went to my tent by mistake, and I didn't stop him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Birthday Celebrations Naive teen gets too drunk and gets shared between friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pool Party: A Bad Bet A game of pool has lifelong consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories