The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she came down from her last orgasm and I was busy gently kissing her thighs working down to her feet she surprised me yet again by announcing that she needed something hard inside of her. She was in a bit of a daze and didn't notice me undressing, my cock was already rock hard and I rolled a condom down my shaft, I got in between her legs and was just moving up her body when she opened her eyes.

She laughed in my face and asked me what the hell I thought I was doing. I was speechless.

"Awwww you thought I meant you were going to fuck me? Hahaha, no slave boy." And with that she reached over to her bedside table and drew out a large dildo announcing this is what she needs and I could see why. She placed it between her legs and it was so close to my cock but it made me look tiny. She giggled as she pushed the tip inside herself, placing her foot on my chest and pushing hard so I fell backwards off the bed. She told me to stay down there and I could only listen as she pleased herself hard with that big fake cock. I was so frustrated listening to her and I never lost my errection for a second.

When she was finished she told me to go home but that I'd given up my chance to cum by being so presumptuous with her. My punishment was that I had to wait 48 hours before I was allowed to cum again.

A couple of weeks later we were at her place again. I had finished cleaning up after dinner and we were watching TV when she turned to me and said

"Do you trust me slave?"

"Of course I do Goddess."

"Well I've been thinking, you told me before that you have the most amazing orgasms when you have been denied and teased for a while, and it makes me so hot and horny when I know you are desperate to cum"

"Yes Goddess" I whispered breathlessly.

"So I thought you might want to try something out" she said with a sheepish grin as she pulled a small box out of one of the bags at her feet.

I opened the box and saw a plastic device inside. I'd been in the scene long enough and see enough on the internet to know that this was a male chastity device, designed to stop a man from getting erect and causing pain if he did so.

At first she said she wanted me to wear it only when I was with her. It would remind me of my place. When I greeted her by kissing her feet, I was to hand over the key to the lock and when I kissed her feet goodbye, she would give me the key back.

I was quite nervous but very excited about it when I left that night. She told me to spend the week testing it out and getting used to wearing it at home. The next time she saw me, she expected me to be wearing the cage and handing over the key.

End of chapter four

12