The Technician

Story Info
When you show up I can't believe how beautiful you are.
1.3k words
3.88
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been out of town for a couple of weeks and my bags are full of dirty clothes. When I walk into the house I put all of my suitcases on my bed and start sorting my laundry. I get it all sorted and start taking it to the laundry room then start the washing machine. I place a bunch of the dirty clothes in the washing machine and put the sorted laundry in different piles in the laundry room. I then return to my bedroom and put the suitcases away and lay down on the bed to take a nap. When I wake up I find the washing machine has quit working.

I get my phone and call the appliance repair company in town and they tell me that only one technician is available to take care of my washing machine. Telling them I do not care who it is I really need someone soon because I have to get my clothes washed. They tell me that their technician should be here in about one hour.

As I am getting the house cleaned up I hear a knock on the door. When I open the door I see you standing there looking beautiful. The ugly blue shirt and pants you are wearing are not able to hide your amazing body. I invite you in and show you the way to my laundry room. When we reach the laundry room I ask if there is anything I can do to help and you tell me that it is a one person job.

I keep thinking about how beautiful you are and walk by the laundry room often. As I pass by the laundry room I notice that you have my panties in your hand and you are smelling them. The rest of the time you are working on my washing machine I am walking around with a big smile on my face.

I hear my washing machine running again and you come into the living room and tell me you have it fixed. As you hand me the bill I notice that a pair of my panties are hanging out of your pocket. When I reach out to take the bill I grab your hand and pull you close and kiss you for fixing my washing machine.

You are shocked when I kiss you and pull away from me quickly. You ask what I am doing and I reach over and pull my panties out of your pocket. Embarrassed that you got caught stealing my panties you tell me that if I don't turn you in you will do anything I want. I pull you close then put my arms around your neck and kiss you passionately.

Feeling your breasts pressing against mine sends my desires soaring. I take your hand and lead you to the bathroom then start to remove your clothes. I can feel you trembling because you are nervous and I tell you that everything is fine then kiss you tenderly. You begin to settle down and start unbuttoning my shirt. Slowly we continue to remove each other's clothes until we only have our bra and panties on. My whole body is tingling with anticipation as I pull you close and feel your body against my own.

I go over and turn the water on in the shower and then come back to you. Putting my arms around you I kiss you tenderly as I unfasten your bra. You put your arms around me and unfasten my bra then we let them fall to the floor as we kiss each other softly. with our breasts pressing against each other my excitement is soaring and I feel my pussy tingling. I slide my hand into your panties and feel your wonderful pussy. You start pushing your panties down as I slide my hand over your pussy. As your panties drop to the floor you slide your hand inside of my panties and my knees get weak as your hand touches my pussy.

I take your hand and lead you into the shower. As the water pours over us I hold you close and kiss you passionately. My hands softly rub your back and down to your butt. You whisper into my ear that you have never been with another woman but have wanted to for a long time. I feel you trembling with excitement as our bodies press against each other.

As we kiss I move my hand around to your pussy and slide my fingers over it. Gently I brush my fingers over your clit and it is very hard and sensitive. When my fingers touch your clit you moan loudly and your trembling turns to shaking with desire. We kiss passionately as I rub your clit with my fingers. Your body tenses and your knees get weak as your orgasm rolls through your body. You hold onto my neck and tell me you have never cum so fast before.

We finish our shower and dry off. We put our arms around each other and walk into the bedroom. We get on the bed and kiss passionately as I slide my hands over her soft skin. You get on top of me and start to softly kiss my neck. Your soft lips feel wonderful and your hand slides down to my breasts. The gentleness of your touch as you slide your fingers around my nipples makes my pussy tingle. You kiss down to my breasts and put your lips on my nipples sending my desires screaming higher. The anticipation of your touching and kissing my pussy is driving me crazy.

Softly you kiss down my stomach and your hand slides over my pussy. The feeling of your hand touching my pussy almost makes me loose control. My body is trembling with anticipation as you kiss closer and your fingers slide up and down my pussy. Slowly you push your fingers inside my pussy as you kiss closer and closer to it. My excitement is soaring as you softly kiss my clit. Your fingers move in and out of my pussy as you softly rub my clit with your tongue. I feel my body shaking and my moans get louder as my orgasm rocks my body.

I pull you up beside me and we kiss passionately as I taste myself on your lips. Pulling you up farther I kiss your breasts and put my lips around your nipples. Gently I suck your nipples and lightly bite them. I feel you trembling as I pull you up farther and have you put your pussy in my face. Softly I kiss your pussy and slide my tongue up and down it tracing your lips. Pushing my tongue between your lips I push it inside your pussy tasting your love. You rock your hips back and forth until your clit is rubbing against my tongue. You press yourself against my face harder as you start shaking. Moaning louder and louder you start screaming that you are going to cum as your orgasm rocks your body.

Weak from your orgasm you lie down beside me and we kiss tenderly. Our soft lips touch as our passion continues to rage inside us. I move around and slide my legs between yours making our pussies touch. Pulling your closer our clits are touching and I start moving to rub them against each other. The feeling of your clit rubbing against my own sends our passion skyrocketing as we both tremble. Our moans grow louder as we rub our clits against each other harder. We begin to shake as our moans get louder and we explode in a wonderful orgasm together.

Exhausted for our passion we lie on the bed and kiss tenderly as we recover. You tell me that it was the most wonderful you have ever felt. I let you know that you are welcome to return anytime that it was a pleasure spending time with you. You get out of the bed and dress as you prepare to leave. We kiss passionately and you tell me if I ever need anything fixed to please give you a call.