The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 06

Story Info
Victoria forces Stephen into a chastity cage.
2.5k words
3.97
21.3k
11

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen's journey was not as bad as he thought it would be.

He waited in the garden of Anne-Marie and Victoria for ten minutes until the acrid piss on the front of his leotard had mostly dried. The advantage of the lightweight material was that it wicked away sweat and did not retain moisture, and in the balmy evening, the foul liquid evaporated quickly.

Then, he took a similar route home to what he had done on a previous evening. He ran past the pubs and places where there were people congregating, and most of the drunken revellers, enjoying a warm Saturday night out, didn't pay too much attention to him.

He smelt the pungent nastiness of Victoria's piss as he ran and was relieved when he got home without incident. He stepped into the shower to wash the revolting stink from his pores and sate his overwhelming lust.

The following day, while the dirty clothes were in the washing machine, he took a walk to the upmarket supermarket and bought the ingredients for shortbread and loose-leaf tea. A search on the Internet had suggested that this was easiest biscuit to make, and he found his mother's proper teapot, a gift from an elderly relative, and gave it a thorough clean.

The baked shortbread were haphazardly shaped, but the all-butter biscuit crumbled in his mouth when he tried one. Ten minutes before Victoria was due to arrive, he arranged four of them on a small plate and measured the loose leaves into a teapot.

She was on time to the dot and swept into his house with a backpack the moment he answered the door. "These are yours," she said and pushed his clothes from the previous day into his chest. "You can't really like Blink 182?" She asked and gestured with her hands at the T-shirt with the band's name on it. He nodded, and she sat down on the sofa. "Where's my tea and biscuits, numbnuts?"

"I'll get them," he promised.

She grunted and opened her backpack. She took out a small bag of economy frozen peas and threw them at him. "Put them in your freezer." He said nothing, and a few moments later returned with the plate and the teapot. "Shortbread and freshly made tea."

"Do I look Scottish?" She snapped and turned the biscuit in her hand, inspecting it. The first bite made her smile. "It's nice though. Pleasantly crumbly. Better at baking than me, anyway."

"Thanks."

The tea received similar approval, and she spread out on his sofa, sipping the drink. "My aunt couldn't believe how much curry we left. She came in at two in the morning and raided the fridge. How was your walk home?"

"Horrible," he lied.

"Oh, that makes my pussy tingle," she replied, smirking. "Say that again."

"You tortured me. It was so embarrassing and degrading. I hated it."

"Oh, you rotter," she teased. "You'll get me all hot and bothered. I'll want sex and everything."

"Oh, good!" Stephen retorted.

"Or maybe I'll want to do it all again. I know you came home and wanked your little cock. Probably in the shower. You were so erect in my garden. You were desperate for me to touch it and jerk you off." He blushed as she spoke and sipped her tea while looking at him with raised eyebrows over the rim of the cup. "Am I right?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. Which is why, I had decided that you need better control! Better self-control. And I can help."

"How?"

"You'll see." She looked at her watch and then back at the squirming man. "Oh, and get naked. You don't need or deserve to wear clothes."

"Why?"

She put her cup on the table and poured some more tea. "I don't like being challenged. You have ten seconds to do as I have commanded."

"OK, can I draw the curtains? Someone might see me naked."

"No," she hissed. "Absolutely not." Stephen scowled and undressed; he folded his clothes on to the armchair under the beady eye of the assertive woman. She smiled as he stood in front of her, helpless and exposed, and she took a picture of him on her phone. "Turn around."

"What for?" He asked, and Victoria said nothing as her stocking-clad foot poked the dangling cock of her victim. He flinched, and she raised her eyebrows at him. He wordlessly turned to face the television, and she photographed his rear.

"Now, go upstairs at douche yourself with the little kit I gave you. Have a shower. And leave your phone unlocked with me." Victoria held out her left hand and sipped her tea, looking away from her submissive. "Oh, and I will want another look at your laptop, so your bedroom is out-of-bounds without knocking. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss." Victoria turned to scowl at him and snatched the phone from his grasp. The skinny teenager looked away as he skulked through the door and to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Stephen filled and emptied his rectum until the expelled liquid was clear. He shivered with excitement and the sensation of the water flooding into him. Deeply intimate, and yet Victoria spoke to him as if she had ownership and control of his body. He had douched himself because Victoria had demanded it.

He knocked on his bedroom door draped in a towel and smelt of mint shower gel. Victoria summoned him inside, from her seated position at Stephen's desk. Her stockinged feet rested on the end of his single bed and she gestured towards the duvet. "We're going to push your boundaries today."

He gulped, and she tapped at his laptop. "What've you done?"

"I've given myself more insurance," she lied and giggled. "And you will keep the changes I have made." His eyes widened fearfully and the young dominatrix didn't elaborate. Using the password she already knew, she logged onto his laptop and changed his desktop background to a still from the first time she had pegged him. She altered his phone background to be the naked picture of him taken a few minutes earlier. His panicked expression was what he knew Victoria could have done with access to his devices, and he was certain her malevolence didn't stop at changing a couple of pictures.

Victoria opened her purple backpack and took out a pair of black Latex medical gloves that she slid her hands into. She placed a tube of lubricant on his desk, and a smile escaped from his lips. She said nothing to his expectant grin. The inflatable butt plug and condom made him smile wider.

"Is that..." He started asking.

"An inflatable butt plug? Yes. It's very good. I enjoy these myself, but this is only one part of your task. All fours, please." She drizzled the transparent goo over two of her fingers on her right hand and lined them up with Stephen's freshly washed hole.

He gasped as she leant into the penetration and slid her middle finger past his ring and into his intimate area. "Relax," she soothed, and softly stroked his buttocks affectionately to settle him.

Stephen had got used to the feeling of Victoria loosening his anus with her finger. His mind floated, his body relaxed, as she went to two then three fingers, slowly thrusting into his opening until he gave satisfied mews with every exhalation.

Victoria replaced the glove on her right hand, poured a decent amount of lube onto the condom covering the butt-plug, and pushed the flared head against the young man's hole. He swore under his breath and panted as she put soft pressure against the sex toy. "You're doing great," she told him. "Superb. Feel OK?"

"Yeah," he sighed. "But it's so big."

"It is, but you need to take it for me. And you're doing so well. So very, very well. Amazing, honey. It's almost in now,"

"Oh Fuck!" He squealed. He scrunched his fists against his pillow and relaxed his muscles as much as he could. Deep breathing at a slow pace, as Victoria stroked his buttocks. "Ah, Victoria," he cried.

"It's in, baby. It's in. You did so well," she mollified in a kindergarten teacher kind of voice. Victoria tapped the bottom of the sex toy and his body sparkled. She pulled out a small dildo on the end of a suction base and stuck it against his wardrobe door at waist height. "Now, come here."

"Am I fucking that. It's smaller..."

Victoria's hand slapped his cheek as he spoke and she grabbed him by the back of the neck, forcing him onto his knees. His face landed inches from the fleshy white five-inch dildo. "You see that?" She spat into his ear; her soft, soothing voice a distant memory. "You are going to give my dildo a blowjob. Have you been a cocksucker before?"

"No," Stephen replied indignantly.

"Funny that. Because every guy is desperate for their girlfriend to go down on them. And they don't know what it's like to have a thick cock slipping against their gag reflex or filling their mouth. So today, you are going to find out. You're going to be a little cocksucker for me."

She slowly moved her foot, so it was on top of the black bulb resting on the floor and attached to Stephen's butt by a rubber tube and pressed down on it.

Stephen's cock rose as the pressure inside of his arse increased and she uttered those words. Victoria sat on his bed and put her legs either side of Stephen's hips. "Firstly, don't think about it. It's a prick, and you're going to suck it. You're going to enjoy it. You're a submissive slut, and you've been ordered to do this, so you will do it and you're going to love being my cocksucker."

"Yes, Miss."

"Then, pick a good rhythm and alter it. Vary the depth and sensually bob up and down that cock sometimes, before sucking on the tip of that dick. Use your hands, your tongue, and use those lips. On a real man, you'd also suck on his balls and pay attention to his thighs. But then on a real man, you'd also get a creamy treat at the end."

He wrapped the base of the cock in his right hand and pivoted on his knees, taking his body forward to take the head of the dildo in his mouth.

It tasted of a chemical rubber. It felt like a large popsicle had slid into his mouth and he bobbed on the fake cock as Victoria rubbed his buttocks and his back.

If not affectionate, but supportive and comforting. She cooed encouragement at him and welcome the fellating of her smallest dildo. His erect cock leaked pre-cum onto his carpet as his mouth bobbed gently over the first three inches of her rubber sex toy. "Go deeper," she encouraged, and with her hand on her back of his head, pushed his further and further towards the base of the dildo.

He gagged violently as his nose hit the rubber base. He had watched pornographic videos of oral sex and tried to imitate what the delectable Madison Ivy or the sultry Tori Black did when he jerked his dick to their expert displays of wanton fellatio.

The dicks they sucked were bigger, the act was more violent, and the pace was furious as the talented stars displayed their cocksucking skills on video. Stephen struggled with the five inch dildo, slowly inching his way down the sex toy to his gag reflex once more, coughing and spluttering as the rubber phallus tickled the back of his throat.

He jerked his head backwards and coughed with watery eyes. Victoria waited for his breathing to return and then knelt alongside him, rubbing his shoulders. "And again. Practice, take it slow. Put your hand on the base, and we'll go up to your hand. You're doing good." He did as she instructed and took the four inches in his mouth. "Now swipe the head and the shaft with your tongue, show my toy some love."

Stephen groaned as he bobbed seductively up and down on the dildo. Victoria pumped the butt plug once more, applying a little more pressure against his prostate. His cock leaked further, his eyes widened as he increased his pace on her fleshy dildo.

She smacked his buttock and rubbed it. "Harder, faster. Make that prick come. Let it fill your mouth, you slutty cocksucker." Stephen doubled his pace, slamming his mouth over the bulbous head and down the slender shaft of the rubber toy. Victoria used her gloved hand and gently rubbed his erect prick by smearing the pre-cum over his cock head.

He groaned onto the prick, sliding past his lips. Victoria's gentle handjob and the pressure in his butt sent sparks of arousal across his body, and his mind squealed with excitement. He needed to come. He was on the edge of his orgasm.

Victoria sensed it. She whispered in his ear. "Does the little boy need to squirt? Come for me, little boy!" He cock tensed and pulsed as it reached his point of no return. Victoria released her grip on his prick, watching the cum leak from his dick unsatisfactorily onto his carpet.

She stood up and flung her used rubber gloves over him. "Get yourself cleaned up," she spat.

"That was weird. I came but..."

"No fun?" Victoria replied. "I know. It's called a Ruined Orgasm. And you still feel horny, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then get yourself cleaned up," she ordered, and walked out of his bedroom. When he returned from the bathroom he had a freshly washed dick and passed her the rinsed butt plug. She sat down on his chair and took his prick in her hand.

He squealed when she put the bag of frozen peas on his cock and tried to get away from her grasp, but she slapped him on the cheek with a short, sharp volley of aggressive profanity.

"It hurts, Victoria."

"Oh, you'll make my pussy wet," she teased and flung the peas onto his bed. She reached into her bag and put a plastic ring around the base of his cock, behind his balls.

"What's this?"

"You'll see," she dismissively said, and fed his frigid, diminutive dick into a plastic tube that locked at the top of the cock ring, with a stout brass padlock.

"Victoria, what is this?"

"A chastity cage," she snapped. "Your dick is mine, now."

"Can I have a key?" Stephen asked, and she put the chain containing the key around her neck. "But what if I need to get it off? In an emergency."

Victoria licked her lips and gave him a tiny sealed envelope. "This is a key. You put it in your wallet and I expect you to never use it. If you do, I will notice because the drawing I have done on the envelope won't marry up. And I shall be most cross, and I will give you a thousand hits of my cane unless it was an absolute medical emergency. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Stephen muttered, and she slapped him on the bare cheek.

"And you will keep that suction dildo. I expect you to practice with it every day. OK?"

He nodded, she looked at her watch and left his house.

Stephen was still horny, but could do nothing about it.