The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 08

Story Info
Victoria pegs Stephen and hooks him up to a fucking machine.
2.6k words
3.96
41.2k
22

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon dragged slowly, but before long Stephen was outside the Braithwaite residence with a bag of shopping. He took out a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine and a four pack of Victoria's favourite cider. "Oh, Stephen," Anne-Marie cried as he passed her the wine. She glanced at the cider and the chocolates and exclaimed. "You spoil my niece. And I don't think she really deserves it. Come on in. I need to speak to you."

"What've I done?"

"It's what you've not done," she replied and led him into the garden where Victoria was sitting. "I asked you to list your expenses from that cycling accident, and you haven't yet."

"I can punish him for tardiness and laziness," Victoria offered, and looked up from her book.

"Sorry, I'll do it tonight."

"Let's do it now," Anne-Marie suggested and went inside to get a pen and paper.

Stephen gave Victoria the cider and the heart-shaped chocolates. "You really are asking for me to hurt you, aren't you?"

He blushed. "You do it so well. You're very skilled with the paddle."

"I will crush your nuts later," she promised in an acidic tone. "Go put the cider in the fridge. You think I want a warm drink, numbnuts?"

"No, sorry," he muttered and scuttled to do as she asked.

"So, I know the bike is costing two hundred and forty quid," Anne-Marie called. "So we'll call that three hundred."

"Really?"

"Yeah, well, my friend said you needed some new brakes and a fresh chain. Might as well get them done at the same time as the new wheel. So, about your clothes?"

"They were only cheap."

"A hundred quid? Or more?"

"Thirty, tops."

"We'll put down a hundred." Anne-Marie scribbled on the paper and then asked about the public transport.

"It's two quid a day, but I get the weekly pass for six quid."

"Is that the student discount?" Stephen nodded. "What is it without the student rate?"

"Um ... fifteen quid, I think."

"We'll call it thirty then. Two weeks, without. New helmet, obviously. I've called that fifty. And now, emotional distress. I'm putting five hundred for emotional distress and compensation for wounds."

"It wasn't that bad. I feel like I'm cheating here. My expenses for the accident weren't that much."

Victoria put her book down and glared at him. "He is a slimy, disgusting, two-timing cockroach of an MP. He claimed for the wreath on Remembrance Sunday on expenses. He claims for his lunch every day, on taxpayer expenses, and he even claimed for a hotel stay when two dommes entertained him at the Conservative Party conference." Anne-Marie sniggered as her niece spoke. "Screw him for every fucking penny you can get. The guy has zero morals." Stephen gulped and Victoria shook her head. "Do not argue with me."

"OK, if you say so."

"That's nine hundred and eighty pounds. We best round that up to a grand then. He's coming on Thursday. I will tell him to bring it." Victoria looked at her aunt. "In cash."

"Am I? Can I? What's he..." The young domme glanced at Stephen and then sighed. "What's he wanting?"

"Yes, and I've got Evelyn coming over," Anne-Marie replied cryptically.

"Excellent," Victoria squealed. "I love it when he wants two dommes to force him into bisexual play."

"Victoria!" Anne-Marie warned. "Not around guests."

Her niece ignored the comment. "Forcing though? That's a laugh," Victoria snorted. "He doesn't need forcing. OK, as long as I get to cane his backside. I want to make that disgusting creature wail like last time. He reminds me of everything that is wrong with the world." Victoria glanced at Stephen. "Oi you. Go make tea." Stephen nodded and picked up his bag of shopping. "Oh, strip first."

"That's not very hygienic," Stephen replied, and Victoria glared at him. "And I'm sure Anne-Marie doesn't want to see ..."

"Your cock cage?" Victoria finished for him. "She knows. We are adults. Do as your fucking told."

Stephen's cheeks burnt as he removed his clothes in front of the two women, and Victoria threw him a piece of fabric from beside her chair. The black and red apron covered his chest and crotch, but left his buttocks exposed and Stephen blushed further as he tied it around his waist.

"And don't forget to wash your hands," Victoria snapped, with a gleeful tone in her voice.

"I don't know what you are doing with him," Anne-Marie whispered to her niece as Stephen walked to the kitchen. "But like so many men recently, he seems so smitten with you."

Stephen prepared a three-course meal. The shepherds' pie recipe which he found online was wonderfully rich. Lamb mince, carrots, fresh rosemary and tomato puree, topped with sweet potato, blue cheese and butter mash. This finished in the oven while the boil-in-a-bag mussels in a white wine sauce starter cooked on the hob.

"Aren't mussels a food of love?" Anne-Marie teased as they sat down for dinner. "And that main course smells delicious."

"Can I get dressed?" Stephen asked the teenage dominatrix, who scooped her espresso hair behind her ears and pointed at him to sit down.

"No, of course not!"

Victoria drank two cans of cider over the meal and gave the young man another. She made him clear up after they had eaten. Anne-Marie objected as he had cooked the meal. "I don't mind," Stephen replied. "Do you want anything to drink at all?"

"My God, he's well trained," she laughed. "He's better than half the guys who pay me a hundred and a fifty quid an hour. And I guess my house being cleaned topped to bottom last week was you too?" Stephen blushed. "OK. I'll have a fresh coffee. As will my niece, who isn't having any more cider tonight." Victoria sighed loudly in disgust.

After providing a tray of coffee to the dommes, he cleaned the kitchen and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Victoria removed the apron from his waist and threw it into a washing basket. "Anne-Marie said we could use the dungeon," she told him, as she prodded him towards the staircase. "As long as we leave it in a clean state. Which you will do."

"Of course," Stephen replied and ran up the stairs to the kinky playspace. "This must be one of the seven modern wonders of the world!"

"I can tell you've had a drink," she teased. She gave him a bulb douche and prodded him towards the en-suite bathroom. "You know what to do."

Stephen emptied his bowels and then cleansed them, as Victoria had instructed. It was a weird sensation as the warm liquid flooded into his rectum, but it was something he was getting used to. Victoria, now dressed in just a sports bra and shorts, sported a strapon harness around her waist.

"Clean?"

"Yes," he replied. "I've washed out the douche, but I must sanitise it afterwards." She smiled and gestured towards the bright red restraint massage table. "Arms on that, bent at the waist."

Stephen gleefully complied. The snap of the rubber gloves and the cool sensation of lubricant being drizzled over his opening brought back the memories of a few days ago. Victoria's gentle touch, as his rosebud opened for her finger and she slowly massaged his relaxed hole with one, then two, then three digits.

He sighed as she prepared him and closed his eyes as she rhythmically fingered him. His cock leaked in the chastity cage. His body fizzed with expectation, and every touch of Victoria's left hand on his skin to reassure him felt delightful.

Victoria slipped a seven-inch dildo into her harness and rolled a condom along the shaft. She poured lubricant over it, and she lined up her cock with his opening. Gentle pressure on his anus that parted for the intrusion.

Victoria put her bare hands on his back and pressed harder, pushing the dildo further and further into Stephen. He panted. His opening stretched and his eyes watered as it struggled to accommodate the toy. "You OK?" Victoria checked with him.

He nodded. "Yeah," he muttered, gulping as the young lady sodomised him. It was the biggest thing he had ever taken in his backside, but the inch-and-a-quarter-wide smooth toy pressed against his prostate as it slowly slid past his resistance.

He gasped and gulped, huffed and squealed as Victoria slowly fucked her ex-classmate. Smooth, unhurried strokes that glided into his backside as she muttered encouragement to him. "That's good. You're doing good. This feels good for me. Good for you?" She rubbed his back and gripped the top of his waist to pivot into him.

He cried out. "Oh fuck yes, that's good." She slammed her cock into him, and their thighs slapped as she passionately screwed him. He squealed as she pounded his backside, smashing her toy against his prostate and leaving a trail of pre-cum leaking from his restrained dick.

"My cock can fuck," she reminded him. "Yours can not. Who wears the trousers here?"

"You do," he sighed.

"Damn right, I do!" Victoria squealed, and she slapped her palm against his exposed buttcheek. "Do you like being fucked?"

"Yes!"

"Do you like me wearing the trousers?"

"Yes!"

"Does that mean you wear the panties?"

"Oh, God!" Stephen cried. His body shook and shivered as a wave of ecstasy course through him. His cock squirted pre-cum.

Victoria never stopped. She gyrated her hips, drawing more squeals and gasps from the desperate young man.

The young domme fucked him for a few minutes, leaving his cage dripping with pre-cum. His mind swirled with submissive thoughts and enjoyment, and she unclipped her strap-on, and left the dildo pressed into his butt.

"I have another treat for you," she told him, and she dragged a piece of furniture behind him. "This is a love rack," she explained as his eyes focussed on the H-shaped metal frame, with four cuffs at each extremity lay on the floor.

He did as she instructed; the cuffs went around his ankles and wrists, and the metal frame forced his legs apart as he knelt on the ground, doggy style. He couldn't see behind him, but Victoria positioned a machine a foot away from his backside and she removed the dildo from his arse. Something else touched him.

A motor sound coincided with a forceful press against his hole. He grunted, and he accepted the larger dildo filling him and then retracting. Victoria sat in front of him, looking at him in the eyes as she held a small box on the end of a long lead. "This is our fucking machine. It can do a couple of hundred revs per minute. For really enormous perverts, who like being fucked up their poop-chute." She put her finger underneath his chin. "Look at me. I want to see your eyes when you squirt in your chastity cage."

He gulped. The pressure on his cock inside the cage added to his arousal. It was part of Victoria's control. Her wide eyes and beaming grin showed her power as she restrained him in the contraption. He didn't want to be anywhere else. The smooth strokes of the whirring motor propelled the fake phallus deep into him. He groaned and rotated his hips, eager to find the optimal spot for the seven-inch toy to strike his insides.

Victoria pushed her finger underneath his chin, lifting his gaze to meet hers. She sniggered as she played with the box in her hand, adjusting the speed of the motor with her middle finger. He took deep breaths as the toy pounded into his teenage butt, squealing as the pleasure swept across his body.

A fierce, lustful energy consumed him as the toy drove smashed against his prostate, sating his submissive need. Victoria leant back on the chair and extended the legs either side of the restrained young man.

He stared at the crotch on her gym shorts, and she parted them to one side. Her finger pressed against her cunt-lips and she gently rubbed her clit. She sighed as she slowly masturbated in front of him. Less than a foot from his face, she pressed her finger into her cunt, and then wiped her hand under his nose. "Smell me," she said. "It's the closest you're coming to pussy!"

He inhaled her musky scent, groaned, and his body shook. The pressure against the inside of his butt had been too much, and he shuddered as the waves of his orgasm swept over him.

He held onto the peak, intensifying the climax as the sexual relief cascaded across his body. Cum dribbled from his cock cage as he came, leaving him breathless and exhausted.

Victoria switched the machine off, and Stephen sighed. A knock echoed in the room. "Sorry," the voice called. "I think I left my work phone in there. Can you get it?"

"Oh, come in," Victoria called and Stephen jostled the cuffs as the door opened. "He's finished now."

"Good God. You have him on the machine already!"

"Yeah," Victoria countered, talking over the submissive. "But he likes anal stuff. And the Wizard isn't that thick or long."

"But it is quite textured." She snorted. "If he likes that, try the Outlaw next time It's shaped like a proper cock but the ridges drive 'em crazy." She picked up her phone from the table and looked back at her niece with a grin. "And don't forget the aftercare, young lady."

Victoria shook her head, and Stephen glared at her. "Did you have to let her in?"

"It's her room!" The domme replied with a wicked smirk. "And anyway, if you don't do all of what I ask, it's not my aunt seeing you getting fucked that you have to worry about. The camera has been recording your shameful and sordid behaviour."

"But... you did it!"

Victoria knelt on the floor to untie his wrists and whispered in his ear. "I know, it's so unfair, isn't it?" Victoria unlocked his cage so he could shower and refastened it the moment he stepped back into the play space.

Stephen relaxed as he helped Victoria clean the room; they disinfected every toy and piece of equipment they had used. Victoria put her arm around the naked man's waist when they finished. "Do you want to get dressed?" She asked. "Your clothes are downstairs."

"Thanks," Stephen muttered. "And thanks. That was... amazing. As ever."

"Stephen, you just came from being ass-fucked." He looked at her and nodded. "I fuck you in the arse and you like it. What is that telling you?"

"I have a prostate, and you are unbelievably talented at making me feel amazing." He beamed. "I mean, Ingrid gave me a blowjob twice, and that's not as good as you banging my butt! It's basically the best sex I've ever had. You are sweet, really!"

Victoria shook her head. "Tomorrow, you will come at seven with nibbles and a shopping list I am going to give you."

"Sure."

"And don't ever, ever call me sweet again. Or I will lose the key to your dick!"

Anne-Marie smiled at them as they entered the kitchen. "I'm off to the supermarket in five minutes. Do you want a lift home?"

"You can take him to the store. He has some shopping to get," Victoria replied and took the pen and pad from the table.

Anne-Marie looked at the list that her niece wrote out. "Is that..."

"It's fine. We are adults."

"Has Stephen..."

"He is fine," Victoria interrupted and folded the paper in half. She slipped it into Stephen's top pocket on his shirt as he returned from the garden, now dressed. "He will do as he is told, won't you?"

Stephen blushed and nodded, and Anne-Marie grabbed her car keys. "You're going to need a canvas bag," she warned.