The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the twilight darkened, Victoria sighed and got up. "Time for our waiter to go home," she called and pushed him towards the back gate.

"Can I get changed?"

"No."

"Well, I need my phone, my wallet and my keys from my shorts at least," Stephen called as Victoria and Charlotte frogmarched him to the back gate. "Come on."

"Yeah, OK," Victoria cried with a laugh. "Wait there." She ran into the house and came back with his items, and the young farmer opened the tall gate and pushed him through it.

He stumbled into the driveway. "See ya. Oh, I need pockets." He tapped his waist, and they guffawed with laughter, until he walked to the overgrown bush, outside of the view of the road and pulled out the camo-bag. "I found pockets."

"Cheat!" Victoria cried and advanced on him. He slipped the shirt over his head and made it to the pavement before she could reach him, and she stood at the end of her driveway scowling at him. "You will pay for your cleverness on Saturday. I'm working tomorrow, but Saturday. Midday, I'll send you the location. You understand?"

"Yeah, OK," he said with a grin. "And thank you for an interesting evening." He took the baggy shorts and slid his shoe through the hole and pulled them up to his waist. "It's been fun."

12