The Teenage Dominatrix Ch. 14

Story Info
Victoria is taken to the cinema and then dominates Stephen.
2.3k words
3.74
11.1k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria sat on the bench, overlooking the park, and took a bite from her pizza slice. "Thanks," she muttered. "I've not had a dreadful evening."

"Is that code for you enjoyed it?"

"It's possible." She swore as she dropped pizza topping on her white rubber dress and rubbed the red stain. "I did like you running off to the toilet after the film to put your butt plug back in, just because I suggested it would make me happy." She grinned. "But I'm off to Amsterdam for two weeks on Monday. And then on holiday. When I get back, you'll be in Exeter, won't you?"

"Yeah, and you'll be in Manchester."

"Probably." Victoria looked away and watched a swarm of birds swoop over the lake. "The money worries me, but Anne-Marie is insistent. She wants me to get a degree. I just want to beat up rich men. It's a valid job, although it's not on any career advice we got from the college!"

"I know. But I'll see you at Christmas though, right?" Victoria sighed at the question, but before she could utter a sound, he spoke again. "Not as a partner, or love interest. I know my place. It's just there is the new Hunger Games film due out in November, and I'd want someone to go with. I thought you might want to go with me. It's about a woman being the hero and vicious, so it's well up your street."

"Look Stephen, I like you but I don't do ..."

"Relationships? I know. As a quid pro quo. I'll do another one of your tasks, and you come out with me to the cinema. You've enjoyed tonight, haven't you?"

Victoria smiled. "Yeah, but I am really not interested in a relationship. With you or anyone. I don't do relationships. I like sex, but I don't enjoy being emotionally vulnerable."

"And I don't want a relationship with you. I'd never be able to keep up. But I really want a friendship. Perhaps with some mutual kinky benefits. I'll do whatever."

"I am not very good with friends either. Not with men anyway."

"You're better than you think," he said with a smirk. "I'm still going to ask you in December. I really like spending time with you. Will let you do whatever you want in your dungeon to me. You love being in control and making men cry." She picked up another piece of the huge pepperoni pizza they shared. "And I meant it. I think you are a brilliant girl. I have learnt a lot since I stumbled into your life. I'll miss having these tasks and having you torment me."

"You weren't supposed to enjoy it," she hissed. "I never set out to dominate perverts in my school, y'know? I went to that big party at Billy's last year. And it was just awful," she looked wistfully over the green hills towards the sunset. "Drunken, sweaty, clawing hands kept grabbing my thigh, desperate to poke my ... pussy. And so I confronted one of them in the kitchen and spanked him. Hard. Pulled his pants down. And he got a fucking erection. I used his belt to tie his hands to a dining chair and started going through his phone, reading out his dirty messages to and from his friends describing girls in the year. I caused so many breakups that night. But I found out how many macho guys in our year have the hots for dominant women." She glanced at Stephen. "And some not so macho guys."

"And Hugh?"

"Hugh was one. I had a date with him and, you know what happened. I saw he sent you links to female domination porn, and stories, when I went through his phone. I remembered your name when I heard you come into the house with Anne-Marie. And I was bored, so I looked back through the stuff I'd scraped from his devices and it was all there. The messages you sent to Hugh showed you were more into it than he was. And you raved so much about anal toys and prostate. So, I thought I'd see how much of a desperate twat you were and walked in to dinner naked. You ogled me so you were clearly ripe for being taught a lesson. And you were."

"Any man would have had a lingering glance at you," Stephen snorted.

"You still needed to have an attitude adjustment. Women are superior to men. Some men can fuck well, and they are good for an evening or even as a fuck buddy, but the rest of you need to know your fucking place." She grinned at him. "So I put you through a bit of a hell. Reality isn't fantasy. It was supposed to be a few days of pain and then you'd cry off and I would tell you never to ogle women like that again. It was supposed to be nasty and horrendous and ..."

"It wasn't," Stephen interrupted. "It was a positive, amazing experience, on the whole. And you never know, you might actually find someone you want to share your life with. To take a risk and be vulnerable to them. Because I did, and you massively enriched my life. I'm never going to have what I think is great sex ever again, without my partner donning a strap-on. Two weeks ago, I fantasised of ploughing Madison Ivy in a hot-tub. Now, my dreams are me bending over for a wonderful woman with a fake cock. Or taking a beating. Or drinking their pee. Or so many other disgusting things. Even touching my bisexuality."

Victoria giggled at him and sighed. "C'mon. I got to get back. I need to pack tomorrow." Stephen nodded and held out his hand. She looked at the setting sun and took it. "You know, Anne-Marie is out tonight. Bankers' party in the Square Mile. We've got time for a quickie. See if you can take one of our larger strap-ons."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah. I want you to remember something special. A pounding to look forward to experiencing again, if I relent and tie you up in December. And you need me to unlock your cock, and you need to collect your bike."

"Sure."

"And you can wear that nightie for me. Show me it fits." Victoria patted Stephen's buttocks as he got up from the park bench. "This ass will be mine in thirty minutes. How bad do you want it?"

"Lots. This butt plug is torture."

She sighed and walked alongside him to her empty house. Stephen knew how to douche, and Victoria passed him the bag containing the black nightie, and a larger butt-plug already wrapped in a condom, while she got "set up."

The warm water flooding his bowels was a common feeling for the teenager, and he returned, naked apart from his cock cage and butt plug. "Why do you love to see me in women's clothing?" Stephen asked as he felt the black mesh fabric in the shopping bag. "I know it makes me blush but, is that it?"

"Men expect women to dress sexy for them. For their enjoyment. To show skin, and to pander to their whims. I hate that. You made me wear a dress tonight for you, because it makes me vulnerable. So when you wear the garb, it's clear I'm in control. And you're not." She smiled as he slipped the tacky garment over his shoulders. Loose across the chest, as the wide lycra band had no bosom to wrap around and then a gossamer, polyester mesh to the middle of his thighs. His caged cock was clearly visible through the translucent fabric, and the teenager leant against the doorframe as the dominatrix brought a harness to her waist over her underwear.

She hadn't worn the sensual lingerie or kinky Latex, but Stephen grinned as the padded leather pegging harness fastened to her waist and thighs. Her pastel blue cotton underwear was clinically unsexy and functional, but the strap-on belt was erotic and exotic. She spanked his bare arse through the fabric as he turned to enter the playroom, and he purred as she led him towards the long bed-like bench, less than a couple of feet from the ground. He groaned as she reached under his nightie and stroked his buttocks.

Calming. Gentle. Victoria hadn't picked the cane, and she had no intention of doing so. The lubricant in her gloved hand was what she needed. Stephen knelt on the unforgiving mattress, and she gently tapped his butt plug.

Erotic sensations, deep into his bowels, sparked, and she slowly rotated the plug, playing with the fullness he felt. His forehead hit the mat as she tugged lightly on the plug. His body resisted, and she allowed his hole to suck the toy back inside him.

Each time, she pulled with slightly more pressure. Each time, Stephen groaned more. His hole stretched to accommodate the wide bulbous toy, and his body radiated more and more sexual energy.

Groaning and panting, squealing and grunting, every action Victoria did left him hornier and hornier. His knees parted further, he arched his back, and he mumbled pleas to the power-wielding domme.

Wordlessly, she reached under the bed and took out two black rubber dildos. One of them slotted on to the nodule at the front of her strapon. The other - much smaller - one, she tossed underneath her companion. "Go practise your oral skills," she demanded and slipped a condom and lube over the protrusion to her harness.

Stephen's lust rose further. He held the sex toy in his hands, like was praying, perpendicular to the top of the mattress, inches from his lips. Victoria's fingers hooked around the flared base of the butt-plug and she dragged it backwards, freeing his hole of the rubber intrusion.

The mattress moved; the weight of Victoria on the edge of the bed moved the foam topping, and Stephen felt the cold dollop of lube worked into his hole by the Latex-encased touch of the dominant teenager. He grunted as she swept her finger around his insides, stretching him further by adding a second and then a third finger to his intimate area.

His lips touched the cold tip of the rubber dildo. He worked his tongue over the head, squealing as three fingers became four. And then the head of a large, thick dildo replaced those fingers.

Bigger than had ever taken before. Wider than he had ever taken before. The large, robust toy felt like it wanted to split him in two, and Victoria slowly applied more pressure as she rocked back and forth. Each thrust going in slightly deeper.

Stephen panted; his body relaxed and his mind enjoying the smooth sensations of the large toy in his butt. His lips worked the fake prick as he frantically bobbed on the glans of the small rubber dong. He wagged his buttocks in excitement, like he had a tail, and Victoria grabbed hold of his shaking hips to leverage the dildo in further.

And further.

Stephen's prostate was ablaze as the stout cock stroked his most sensitive of areas. His lips closed over the cock and he could take it about halfway before it hit his gag reflex. "You OK?" Victoria checked. "Doesn't hurt?"

"My cock desperately wants an erection," he muttered into the fake dong filling his mouth.

She laughed as she ground her hips against his backside, burying the long, thick cock deep into her partner. "And work that cock. I want to see you being a bit of a whore, taking pricks in both your slutty holes."

Every thrust caused gasps and grunts as she pounded her meaty dong into his butt, filling up his rectum and exciting every one of his nerves. His cock leaked. His mouth took more and more of the small prick, and his body felt alive.

Electrified.

Orgasmic.

The first wave was delicious. His body shuddered and shook as a surge of lustful excitement swept across his skin.

The second was intense. Each mini-orgasm produced more pre-cum, seeping and leaking onto the foam bench. Near constant, uncontrollable floods of energy ended with a protracted, concentrated tsunami of relief building in his prostate and cascading over his flesh. His eyes, blinded by the vivid pleasure swirling through his body. His mind became a garbled mess of enjoyment and cum, squirted from his cock to pool on the black foam top.

Exhausted, Stephen slumped forward, and Victoria leant back on her haunches to allow the dildo to slip from his gaping hole. He looked over his shoulder at her. "I've got a play space to clean, haven't I?"

"Yes," she replied, grinning. "But I'll help you. You better have a shower." Victoria unclipped her necklace and held it out to him with the key to his chastity cage spinning on the end of the silver chain. He shook his head. "I'll wait," he said. "I'll wait for December."

"Three months. You need to build up to that sort of time. It'll chaff and ... no."

"Please," he begged. "I'll wait. I have the spare key in my wallet when I need showers and stuff. Let me keep it on, for the time being. Is that OK? I want a reason to come and see you in December." Victoria hesitated. "I need a keyholder and I don't trust anyone other than you. It has to be you. Please."

Victoria smiled. "Then I may just set you some tasks while we are away. As proof you are not being a naughty boy!"

"Really? Wow! Of course. Anything."

"And you can start with always wearing that nightie to bed." She raised her eyebrows at him, and when he smiled, she kissed him on the cheek. "And I want photographic proof, when I demand it. OK, numbnuts?"

* * * * *

This story was written as a prequel for The Summerhouse around the back story of a supporting character.

I have plans for Victoria and I hope to write a second instalment of this story later in the year.