Punishing my Master

Story Info
I switch with my Master for our last time together.
1.7k words
3.92
6.6k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance expectantly around my spacious bedroom. Bright lights fill the room. I hear rain pelting on the balcony window and see only darkness outside. A fire burns hot in the fireplace to keep the dampness and cold of late winter at bay. I shiver nonetheless, remembering our last discussion with pain and a tinge of indignation.

I'm startled out of my inner thoughts when the doorbell chimes jarringly through the silence. You've arrived, and I'm ready for you and hope to give you a night to remember.

Wearing all black - black stilletos, black stockings with a garter belt, a thong, and a shiny pu leather corset which emphasizes every curve of my small frame, with my long, straight dark hair falling to my waist and bright red lipstick staining my full lips, I confidently and leisurely walk to the front door, opening the large, heavy door slowly, savoring the anticipation, eager to see your response at seeing not only my clothing, but my demeanor as well, knowing you are here to visit me one last time and say goodbye.

You stand on the front porch and look at me with confused appreciation. I calmly welcome you to step inside. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for you.

For you've been a bad boy, a very bad boy. Your Mistress is displeased, and you deserve to be punished severely.

You were my Master, and you have chosen to leave me not because I in reality wasn't good enough for you, but because I, your willing slave, vulnerably expressed my own feelings of inadequacy to you. If your male desire, your damn libido, is so frail you can't handle my self-doubt, then fuck you. I'll show you a side of me that is supremely confident and has no doubts.

I think to myself, it is time for me to make you the recipient of my confidence and control -- you're my slave now, bitch boy, and you must do every damn thing your Mistress desires. But you don't know my plans for you yet.

You step inside the hallway, dripping wet from the deluge outside, and as you take off your rain-soaked coat and shoes I calmly place them on the rack by the front door. I then motion for you to follow me to my bedroom. Your face lights up with curiosity as you obey my gesture, following closely behind me. I feel you sizing me up as I walk ahead of you down the hallway, my heels clicking confidently on the wooden floor.

I invite you into my room and motion for you to sit on the plush white carpet in front of the fireplace. I sit down near you in a big, dark red chair. I kick off my heels and get comfortable.

Looking into your eyes, I speak to you for the first time since you arrived.

"Tonight you are my bitch boy, my whore. You are mine to do with as I please, and you are here to serve me. You may call me Mistress. Do you understand?"

I pause. The moment has come. Will you play along with me? In the past you had expressed a desire to switch, to have me dominate you - though we had never followed through, so I knew you'd be interested, but was it too late?

"Yes, Mistress," I hear you say sweetly, submissively. I catch my breath and close my eyes, then breathe out slowly, composing myself and steadying my hands which have begun to tremble slightly.

"Good boy," I say. "Now crawl on all fours to me and put your head in my lap."

You crawl over to me and lay your head on my thighs. I stroke your face gently, run my fingers through your hair, and trace my index finger on your soft lips.

"You have been a very bad boy. I need to punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are to mouth and lick my pussy over my thong."

You obey immediately and through the fabric which barely covers my pussy, I feel your warm mouth on my labia. I feel your tongue searching for my clit. I feel your tongue pushing inside my vagina as far as it will go, the cloth of my panties stopping you from entering too deeply. I feel you trying to get your tongue around the gate keeping it out of my pussy.

I shiver with desire, but I hold myself in check and slap your cheek. "No, mistress did not say you could go any further. You don't deserve it because you've been a bad boy. Say, 'I don't deserve it because I've been a bad boy.'"

You say those exact words.

"That's right. Good boy. Now stand up in front of me and strip for your Mistress."

You take off each piece of clothing, slowly, deliberately, exposing more and more of your gorgeous body. Your cock springs out as you pull down your boxer shorts, fully hard and erect. I quietly gasp, willing myself to keep my composure. I think to myself, oh, how I'm going to miss seeing your body.

"Now get back down on all fours," I command you.

As you do what I ask I stand up and kneel beside you.

"Mistress has a collar for you, because tonight you are mine," I say while buckling the black faux leather collar snugly around your neck.

"Thank you, Mistress," you say submissively, bowing your head.

"You deserve to be spanked because you've been such a bad boy. I want to see you reach your hand around to your tight ass and spank yourself as hard as you can on each ass cheek. I want to see you flinch and your skin get red. Afterwards yell out, 'I've been a bad boy and I deserve to be spanked!'"

I watch as you reach your hand back and hit your ass with the palm of your open hand. Whack! Your body reacts and you wobble on your knees. You reach around to the other side. Whack! You call out, "I've been a bad boy and I deserve to be spanked!'"

"Mmmm Yes, you have, bitch boy, you've been very bad. Now it's my turn to smack your sorry arse."

I raise my hand and spank your ass swiftly, three more times on each side. The blood has rushed to your butt cheeks, and they are a beautiful, glowing red.

I kneel down behind you and put cooling lotion on your ass, rubbing it in gently. I rub it on you ass cheeks and on your anus, as I gently massage with my thumbs.

"Does that feel good, whore?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I kiss your ass tenderly, enjoying the feel of your warm skin beneath my lips, all the while moving my kisses towards your anus. I kiss your asshole, then I lick it, around and around. I suck on it.

Then I pour oil in my hand and rub it around your wrong hole, tenderly pushing my finger at the tight entrance to see if I can enter inside. I feel your muscles tense.

"Relax, sweet boy. . . Mistress wants to pleasure herself by fucking your ass. Breathe deeply and slowly let it out."

I hear you take a deep breath, and as you breathe out I push my finger inside. Ahhh, that's nice, I think to myself. I slowly push it in and out, pushing deeper, feeling your tight muscles squeezing my finger. I add another finger. Mmmmm. I hear you moan.

"Does that feel good, slave?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress."

I remove my fingers and then give your anus a kiss, pushing my tongue inside briefly. I sit up and tell you, "Stay right there. Don't move. Mistress will be right back."

"Yes, Mistress."

I go to my bed and grab the strap-on harness with a small blue dildo attached lying there and put it on.

"Mistress is going to peg you, bitch boy. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mmmm. . . I love hearing you call me 'Mistress.' Your sweet submissiveness is beautiful to see. Good boy."

You're still on all fours. I wonder if your arms are getting tired, but I'm eager to fuck your ass. I put lube on the dildo and rub more lube on and in your asshole, massaging it gently.

I lean over and slowly start to ease the dildo into your ass. I pause, letting you relax, then I push again. Though I'm submissive by nature, I'm enjoying this exchange of power and being in control of you. Strong, powerful feelings surge through me as I thrust my hips towards you pushing the dildo in deeper, pausing to let you get used to the feeling of being filled in your gorgeous wrong hole.

I start moving my hips back and forth, thrusting the dildo in your ass. It slides back and forth, faster and faster. You moan loudly, you whimper, you yell out, "Oh, god, Mistress, that feels so good! Fuck me, Mistress!"

My desire takes over as I hear your moans and cries get louder, and I fuck your ass with abandon. Your body shakes and quivers, and I can tell you are close to cumming.

"May I cum, Mistress?"

"No, bitch boy. Not yet."

I continue to pound your ass.

You moan so loudly the sound fills the room. You cry out, "Mistress! I can't bear it, I need to cum!"

"You'll cum when I say, and only then. Beg, slut."

"Mistress, please, I beg you. . ."

You are breathing so hard you can hardly get the words out, and I hear distress in your voice. I feel in my inner being how much you want to cum.

I thrust hard, and I tell you, "Cum now, bitch boy!"

Your body pulses over and over and over, thick, white cum squirting out in long arcs. You collapse on the floor in exhausted ecstasy.

I take off the strap on and lay down beside you and put my arms around you.

"Thank you, Mistress," you say with passion.

"You're welcome. You're a good boy," I say as I curl up and snuggle into your spent body, and we fall asleep.

When we wake up a short while later, my body feels on edge. I'm horny and full of need.

"Master?" I say tentatively, my voice low and tremulous and full of desire. "Will you please take your slut, Sir?"

You look me deep in my eyes, "Yes, baby girl, Master will take you."

You unbuckle the collar from your neck and place it around mine.

I sigh contentedly and spread my legs wide, ready to be taken and consumed by you, my Master.