All Comments on 'The Telegram'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 4 years ago

This was delightful. I loved the gentle pace and the acceleration as the two women finally made love for the first time. Agnes’s dawning recognition of her feelings was wholly credible. Grief was handled sensitively in a manner that quietly reflected the relatively unexpressive culture of the Protestant West of Scotland of that era. This was a very beautiful love story, lovingly told. Well done.

tapiolatapiolaabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the story and the memories

Thank for a lovely story and the memories it awakened - I was born in the immediate post-war years

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Time and place

Yet another classic Shaima story of real people facing real situations in difficult circumstances. Your protagonists are both likeable women and the sense of time and place together with the slow burn of their developing relationship is just right. A five-star tale.

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 4 years ago
Descriptions felt so real!

Wonderful story with incredibly believable characters it made me smile! Both my grandmothers were in the WAAF for the entire war and the closeness they developed with each other! Loved this, Thank You Shaima

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

The waiting

has been rewarded. Thank you for a well crafted and researched jewel. We haven't seen enough of you lately.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A true classic!

So well written and your grasp of the time period is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

LargoKittLargoKittabout 4 years ago
Describing the button

Masterful writing about very real people, their grief and uncertainty, and the gradual process of falling in love. My only caveat is that you make unbuttoning a blouse more elegantly sensual than you do touching a clitoris for the first time. There is a hint that you would prefer to be done with this part of the dance. In your backstory I'm curious what your heroines see and feel about the beauties of their lovers' tender bits. On the other hand, after parting a blouse so sensuously perhaps one needs only to pan to the rain-swept window, muted Glen Miller trumpet playing over the hiss and crackle of the record and perhaps a sudden moaned, "Oh darling!"

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago
Great period piece

What a wonderful story. I enjoyed the period in time you picked, before cell phones, texts, the internet. You set the scenes and what people had to go through very nicely. As always your stories are high quality.

Maddie624Maddie624about 4 years ago
Wow

I swear, I feel like I just watched a movie...a damn good movie. This was truly excellent and I appreciate the level of research you conducted for this piece. It was really interesting, especially because I love history. Of course, this story is a solid 5/5.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

Beautiful story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks Shaima32

I really love how your stories are not just about Lesbians, but actually tell a story that we can relate to. I think I have read everything you have posted on Literotica. Looking forward to your next story.

MarshallaMarshallaover 3 years ago
Well done.

This was a heartwarming tale that expressed the loss of so many women in those fateful years, and the joy of those who were able to find love again.

And life.

5 Stars, and my thanks.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Impressive

It's definitely not just your talent and this is extraordinary shaima ...... You must have been through much scripts yourself with all of your information you present, not only in this atory ...... Absolutely impressive

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

This was an incredibly wonderful story of love in a terrible time, and it was beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always love the pace and the details in your stories. I took a day's detour to look up on what happened to the general after he had surrendered to the allies and then how generals were treated as prisoners of war. Now I'm wondering if any female German spies were captured after the war and/or if most of them went working for the "west" against the ruskies straight away in anticipation of the cold war. Thank you so much for this story.

CupidCupidCupidCupid9 months ago

I have always liked this story and agree with the other comments in that it is a well crafted story. Five stars 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous