All Comments on 'The Telephone Call'

by FelatiaAllday

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well, as a fantasy, it's pretty hot. Not in the least believable, but hot...

just a story.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Soooo...

Incest is ok but cheating is bad? Its okay to have sex with a family member but being unfaithful to a husband is the lowest of the low. Is that what I am gathering from the comments?

Sallysdad_ukSallysdad_ukalmost 9 years ago
Guess Ronald's got a job for life lol

Hi Felicia ,that story is so good and arousing ,loved it ,can't wait to read the rest of your stories ,Thanks for being a good author and posting on Lit ,Sallysdad_uk

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Very Arousing and Indeed Very Believable

So far, mine and my brother-in-law's favorite story. We know a beautiful lady who has enjoyed sex with her husband's three brothers for years. She has three children by his brothers...none are his. Before you feel sorry for him, you should know he is a brutal bastard. We are looking for more stories like this one. We will be checking you out. And, oh, yes...this was so very believable and HOT!

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS

Thanks for taking the time to write and post for us. You can keep it up, if you like!

erotic_babbleerotic_babbleover 8 years ago
A well written tale of deceit

and properly spun with wonderful detail and a erotic foundation.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First Story Gets a High Score

Certainly you have more courage than the host of never submitting commenters here.

You bio lists location as South America. If English is not your native language, you have a remarkably good grasp of English.

The story's erotic parts are very well written. You sound like you'd be lots of fun to be with.

The plot of course is a little to fantastic to accept. She just thought her husband had turned into a sex god, and there were no differences in voice, phrases of speech habits, scars, haircut, etc., for her not to notice?

Still, as a new writer, maybe not a native English speaker, hot eroticism, you get my 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Among My Fantasies

I often dream of an identical twin to my lover suddenly comes by without warning and we enjoy the greatest sex until my lover returns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous