The Temp

Story Info
A busty blonde tries her hand at temping, and other chores.
5.5k words
3.95
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verys
Verys
19 Followers

Country girls lost in a big city could end up anywhere, from the cover of a magazine to a gutter downtown. Drawn to know more outside the pokey town of Middleton, Melissa worked for days on her feet as a waitress, desperate to leave against her parents' advice. Her dreams were vague, her aspirations spanning ideas of being a model or an actress. She could carry a tune but most doubted she'd ever be a singer. She only wanted something else. Something grander.

There was one secret talent somehow nobody had discovered. Melissa amused herself with a couple of guys passing through town on their way to the coast, cheekily engaging in late-night antics with them after they stopped in at her diner. Soused by shots at the local bar, she later led the pair down to the river, to a dark spot with a small beach where they could continue the party. She wound up in the water with them, their cocks bobbing in the water as she knelt to tease them both with her mouth. Soon enough, she had her legs wrapped around one of them, smoothly sliding herself along his length while the other moved deep inside her ample peach of an ass.

They gave her their names, Jake and Aaron, casually adding they might stop in and visit on their way home. Though she never saw them again, Melissa relished the night when she was alone and riddled with boredom.

Inspired by their enthusiastic appreciation, Melissa wondered if anyone would be willing to pay her for these indecencies. A life being pampered by some rich guy was a flighty dream, but still possible for a buxom blonde with a demure smile.

Full of excitement on her arrival, Melissa soon found herself facing her first hurdle. The apartment she'd called ahead about was sneaked out from under her, another tenant managing to pay the deposit before Melissa could.

While she was crying over a cup of black coffee in a nearby diner, two guys took pity and approached her.

'What's the matter, sweetie?' one of the guys asked. He had a pretty face and a tight white shirt hugging his pecs.

'I think I've made a mistake coming here. The apartment I wanted to rent isn't available now and I don't know if I can afford anywhere else.'

They slipped into the booth in front of her, the first boy smiling. 'I'm Chris, this is Zane.'

The three of them got to talking over coffee, and when the conversation was over, Melissa found herself moving into Zane's loft with him and Chris. They'd been looking for someone to rent the spare room out to, and Melissa was just able to cover her share of the rent and utilities.

Tolerating another waitressing job for the short term, Melissa was soon sick of her aching feet and meagre tips. Zane pointed her in the direction of a temp agency, and after a week she was sitting in the office of Brent Carver, manager of Trenton Publishing. He perused her résumé, seeing there was no real experience on there outside of some high school level computer courses, and Melissa was already curious if she was going to have to use her unlisted talents.

'Well, Melissa, I only need someone to do a month or so of filing. I can't promise much beyond that. You seem like a hardworking girl, so we'll see how you do for now.' His quick glance at her bust deciphered what he really meant by "hardworking".

At first, Melissa was mostly bored but glad she wasn't run being ragged at a greasy spoon diner. With a little extra cash, she was able to go out to raves with Zane and Chris, taking pills and dancing, finally feeling free for once in her life. Experiments led to her making out with random girls and spending her weekends hanging at the loft with the people they picked up from the clubs.

A seemingly sophisticated girl named Roxanne spent one night in Melissa's room, their kissing starting at some club downtown and continuing in the early hours the following morning. Melissa relinquished herself to Roxanne's attention, enthralled by the feel of Roxanne's smooth tongue on her pussy. She learnt what she could about pleasing Roxanne, using her fingers and mouth to rile her up into heavy gasping she barely kept quiet. Melissa's appetites broadened with these discoveries, the feel of another girl's breasts exciting her more. Her secret fantasies were coming true finally, and she wanted to gain all the knowledge she could while it was on offer.

Melissa was happy at last. Still, she worried if she'd have a job at the end of the month.

As her contract was ending, Brent began his strange courtship. There were the subtle glances she was keenly aware of, then he was making inappropriate comments when it was clear he could get away with it. She knew she'd have to step up to it if she wanted to keep her job.

She was at the copier one Friday afternoon when most of the staff had gone early for drinks. Brent found her, closing the door on her.

He was a stocky man, not entirely her type, though his hair was reasonably thick and dark. His meaty hands were visible, his dark blue suit and pale green tie clearly expensive.

'Melissa, I was hoping we could talk.'

'Yes, Mr Carver?' she said casually, not looking up from the copier.

'I've heard good things about you helping out other staff. You're a very lovely girl.'

Staying still, she waited for him to approach, letting him play out his little fantasy how he wanted.

'I was wondering if you needed some overtime this weekend.'

Melissa flicked her hair back, turning to him. 'What do you need me to do?'

Brent seemed to be surprised she wasn't cowering or trying to escape.

'It's a personal assignment, perhaps you'd like to discuss it with me over dinner tonight. At my house.'

'Now, if I agree to this assignment, I'm assuming I'll be keeping my position here for some time?'

'If you prove yourself a hard worker, we can certainly look into keeping you on.'

'I am a hard worker.' She knew she didn't sound like the sweet little ingenue with the cheery voice most people took her for, always smiling when it suited her the least.

Brent inched on her, causing her to press up against the copier.

'I must say, Melissa, you're more confident than I thought.'

'I've been called quietly confident, Mr Carver.'

'Call me Brent, Melissa. I don't answer much to Mr Anything.'

Her confidence appeared to turn him on more and he finally moved up against her. She took control, since it made the situation easier for her, and put her palm over the bulge in his pants. He kissed her roughly, pressing his hands on her breasts as he breathed hard through his nose. In seconds, he had her spun around, quickly undoing his belt. She always wore a skirt, and she managed to get her panties down far enough. He teased her a little before he fucked her, putting his hand over her mouth to muffle her. His cock was alarmingly thick and hard, the force of it shocking her. Her hands were firmly placed on the top of the copier. As he pounded her, he snarled in her ear about all the things he wanted to do to her, detailing how he'd tie her up by the wrists and ankles and ravish her until she screamed. He knew she was nowhere near as innocent as she wanted everyone to believe.

He managed to make her come right before he did. While he casually sorted himself out, he told her he would leave a note at reception with his details and he expected her there at eight sharp. Melissa said nothing as she quickly pulled up her panties before he could open the door. She wiped the sweat from her brow and finished her work, his spunk welling in her panties.

There was enough time for her to go shopping for a decent dress and shoes. Back at the loft, she got ready to leave, checking how far she had to go to get to Brent's house. She would have to hop two buses or pay over fifty dollars for a taxi. Zane caught her as she was putting on her coat.

'Wow, you got a hot date?' he asked her. 'You look ravishing.'

'It's kind of a date. Just securing business ties.' Melissa was disturbed by how devious she sounded, and Zane noticed, too.

'Anyone would think you'd taken up walking the streets.'

'I just need to take control of things.'

Zane kissed her cheek and she headed out. Opting for a taxi, she was at Brent's door at least five minutes before she was due to show up.

He lived in a beautiful townhouse in a much richer part of the city. Right then, she looked like she would fit in, but the country girl in her knew this wasn't her place.

She was nervous heading to the door, knowing her safety was being compromised and wondering if she was truly prepared to do what needed to be done. Ringing the doorbell, she waited on the stoop, casting her eyes back over the garden.

'May I help you?' a feminine voice said.

Melissa turned to see a woman not much taller than her, with long auburn hair and a beautiful face. Melissa was almost in love at that moment, right before she panicked thinking she had the wrong address.

'I'm looking for Brent Carver,' she said carefully.

'Oh, you must be Melissa. Brent failed to mention how pretty you were.'

Melissa went inside, letting the woman take her coat before she closed the door.

'I'm sorry,' Melissa said. 'I didn't know Brent...'

'Was married? Yes, very happily, for about seven years now. I'm Gloria.'

Melissa was desperate to leave then, terrified over what the hell she'd gotten herself into. She never noticed a ring on Brent's finger, and no one had said he had a wife. Gloria ushered her into the living room and offered her some wine.

'Please,' said Melissa, feeling helpless. While Gloria vanished, Brent appeared.

'Oh, Melissa. You're right on time.'

'What is this about?' she demanded, dropping her voice as she added, 'You never told me you had a wife.'

'Relax, would you? She's the one who wanted me to invite you.'

Melissa quickly stood. 'I'm not sure I want to be a part of this. I think I should go.'

'Melissa, I thought you were keen to keep your job. If you leave now, I can't consider your permanency. You need the work, I know that much, so I'll make this arrangement worth your while.'

Before he could explain what he meant, Gloria returned. 'Were you going to leave, Melissa?' Gloria asked.

'No, no... I just need to use your restroom,' she said politely.

'Oh, Brent, she's so darling!' Gloria beamed. 'It's upstairs, second door on the right.'

Melissa moved as quickly as she could, finding herself almost hyperventilating once she was alone. Myriad scenarios went through her head knowing Gloria had instigated this little dinner date. Were they going to catch her out, or entrap her in something more sinister? She washed her sweaty hands and went out, hovering by the landing to listen in on their conversation.

'She's very young,' Gloria said. 'Are you sure she's the right one for this?'

'I can tell with girls like her, Gloria. She'll meet your needs, I'm certain of it.'

Melissa emerged from her hiding place at last and Gloria led her to the dining room. She seemed very attentive to Melissa over dinner, making sure she always had wine in her glass and enough food to eat. Melissa's nerves kept her from finishing and she excused herself.

'It's very lovely,' Melissa told Gloria, 'but I couldn't eat another bite.'

'You have a little drawl in your voice,' Gloria said, appearing smitten. 'Where are you from?'

'Middleton,' Melissa replied. 'I was hoping to be doing something more exciting by now, but at least I have a place to live and a job.'

'Did you go to college?'

'My parents couldn't afford my tuition.'

'That's a shame.' Gloria stood then, taking the plates to the kitchen.

Brent remained.

'Brent, I still don't understand,' she murmured. 'Why am I here?'

'Melissa, it's not at all complicated. Gloria has certain needs I can't fulfil, and I require more outside of this house than her. We've made an arrangement of sorts. I get to do as I please, but I give her someone to keep her occupied.'

'You want me to entertain your wife?' Melissa balked.

'In a manner of speaking, yes. I'll compensate you accordingly.'

Melissa leaned in, staring menacingly at Brent. 'I am not some plaything.'

'I'll pay you five hundred dollars to spend the weekend with her. I'm off on a business trip. She needs the company and this is my compromise to her.'

Gloria returned with slices of chocolate cake, once again silencing Melissa. Melissa picked at her dessert while she considered the offer. She was incensed and intrigued. She needed the cash, and Gloria was undeniably beautiful. She detected a loneliness from Gloria because of what Brent was denying her, but it left Melissa baffled over why they were even married. They conversed on either side of Melissa like acquaintances.

Over coffee in the living room, Gloria carefully asked Brent if the proposition had been put forth to Melissa.

'It has,' Brent smiled. 'I'm assuming Melissa is considering her options.' He appeared convinced Melissa would simply agree.

'First, you both have to answer my questions,' Melissa said firmly.

'Of course,' Gloria said. 'We never seek to confuse our guests.'

'Why are you both even married if neither of you wants to sleep together?'

'We're still very much in love,' Gloria explained. 'This is a means of making our sex life more intense and enjoyable. We found if we allow each other to indulge in our separate needs, our relationship is stronger for it.'

'It was something we agreed on before we were married,' Brent went on, casually. 'We don't believe in inhibitions or restrictions. I would like us all to be on the same page, Melissa. If you're amenable to our requests, we'll make sure you're given what you're worth.'

'I'll provide everything for you,' Gloria assured her. 'You'll be our guest, provided you give yourself to us as desired.'

'You'll have me as a sex slave, but I'll be well kept?' Melissa asked snidely. 'Is that it?'

Gloria laughed brightly. 'I'd hardly call it slavery. I am generous in many ways. If you'll give me a moment to prove that, you'll see the offer is quite beneficial for all of us.'

Melissa set down her cup, knowing Gloria was requesting something sexual. The offer was being made and she decided to take it up, even without knowing where this would lead.

'What do you want me to do?' Melissa asked Gloria, who in turn put her cup down.

'Hitch up your dress, lie back and make yourself comfortable.'

Melissa did as asked, paying close attention to Brent's leer as she settled back against the sofa cushions. He shifted himself in his armchair while he gazed at Melissa. Gloria moved towards Melissa, kneeling in front of her and smiling as she eased down Melissa's panties. Gloria moaned softly as she started to kiss Melissa softly between her legs.

'You smell so good,' Gloria murmured. 'So fresh and pretty. I'm going to enjoy you.'

Melissa's eyes stayed locked on Brent's while Gloria started licking. She found Gloria's attention to be far more arousing; there wasn't a desperation to push her over the edge. Melissa let Gloria move her hands over her front. Brent did nothing but smile and stare at both of them, and Melissa knew he would have been hard while he watched. She waited for him to accost his wife, but he never moved. Gloria moaned louder, becoming more hungry as she slid one of her manicured fingers into Melissa. Closing her eyes, Melissa was no longer able to contain herself, and she was gushing suddenly, over and over, shocked by Gloria's persistence. Gloria didn't stop until Melissa was almost screaming.

When she at last opened her eyes, she gazed down at Gloria, who was smiling back at her, enamoured and mystified.

'She's heavenly,' she told Brent. 'Thank you.'

'I trust you'll both have a good time,' he said smugly. 'I best be going.'

Gloria stood and went to him, kissing him with Melissa's juices still on her lips. Melissa felt hypnotised as he all but licked at Gloria's mouth. There was a weird animalistic urge between them that made Melissa wonder what they were like when they were alone.

Brent departed as though he were simply leaving for work, Melissa uncomfortable while her hostess showed her to her luxurious room. She was to sleep in a huge canopy bed with black chiffon drapes. The walls were a deep red and the dark carpet was soft beneath her feet when she kicked her shoes off. Gloria gave her a nightgown to wear that was a touch too big. When Melissa sat at the end of the bed, Gloria bent and kissed her brow.

'You're such a beautiful treasure,' she sighed.

'Are you sure you don't want me to return the favour?' Melissa asked.

'Not yet, I'll come to collect that later. You have your own bathroom. Consider this your space for the time you're here.'

'I don't have any clothes.'

'It's alright, I'll take you tomorrow to buy some things. Brent lets me lavish attention on my guests.'

Gloria disappeared and Melissa lay awake, wondering where the money was coming from. Brent hadn't seemed so wealthy, but his house was rich and immaculate. Gloria's clothes looked expensive; she wore subtle jewels that wouldn't have been cheap either. Brent's job seemed menial and Gloria was clearly a kept woman. She wasn't sure who was extorting whom, and this led her to an uneasy sleep.

In the dark, Melissa felt a pair of gentle hands move over her body. She was stirring awake, feeling soft lips kissing her cheeks and neck. Her name was being whispered repeatedly, and as sleep slipped away from her, she realised Gloria was all over her, moaning and kissing her. Melissa didn't feel violated, yet it was strange to be smothered by Gloria, who was lithe and naked under the blankets.

Aroused and distracted, Melissa fell into making love to Gloria. They lay together, stroking one another with purposeful slowness. Gloria lovingly sucked on Melissa's breasts and Melissa indulged herself in Gloria, enjoying the way her body relented to her mouth and touch. Gloria's maturity showed in her actions, Melissa facedown finally as Gloria tongued and stroked her nether mouth, eagerly squeezing her buttocks. They were loud and boisterous in the end, grabbing at each other's hair and biting one another as they both came.

Melissa hadn't felt such abandonment or satisfaction with anyone else. Gloria lulled her back to sleep but she woke up alone, finding another dress to wear. She took a long shower before she dressed.

Downstairs, Gloria had prepared breakfast yet was nowhere to be seen. Melissa helped herself to the food, shockingly famished already, pondering if she was going to be woken like that every night she was there.

Eventually, Gloria appeared, dressed in beautiful, soft billowing clothes. Melissa was entranced by the way she moved. She was blissful and radiant as she flounced towards Melissa and kissed her cheek.

'My darling,' she murmured. 'You've put me under your spell. I'm absolutely helpless.'

'I didn't mean to,' Melissa said gravely.

'Don't apologise,' Gloria said as she sat at the table, helping herself to coffee. 'I hope you like the food.'

'It's amazing. I've never eaten pastries for breakfast. Thank you.'

'Well, I'll make sure you have them tomorrow. I'll be taking you out soon. I've made plans for you to see my friend, Barbra. She owns a boutique downtown and she has a window free for us to browse.' Gloria sighed with girlish admiration. 'You have such a natural beauty. It's quite breathtaking.'

Melissa wasn't sure how many compliments she could take. She was blushing constantly and couldn't remember anyone being so profoundly kind to her. Though she'd imagined some detached and handsome bachelor granting all these wishes, Gloria was now doing so with more generosity than Melissa felt she genuinely deserved.

Gloria's driver took them in a town car to various stores, where Gloria's credit card was persistently produced. Bags full of clothes and shoes were amassed. Barbra was a svelte woman who helped Melissa pick out some evening clothes. Melissa couldn't ask what she would possibly need them for.

Verys
Verys
19 Followers
12