All Comments on 'The Temp Ch. 01'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Pretty good start. Slow burn. Well done.

.

Cheers

brian473317brian473317over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading my latest story. I haven't submitted anything for a while. Certainly no erotica. I've been busy working on mainstream novels that I have released through amazon. Message me if you want to know more.

It felt good to get back to erotica. Pun definitely intended! Writing these stories lets me fantasize about the world around me and the women in it. I hope you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But moves ahead too fast. Gets to her masturbation with no real preliminaries. Sex between them starts, continues, and is over in the blink of an eye.

No reciprocity at all. While he's fihgering her, doesn't she even notice the bulge in his pants. Not even a touch/squeeze of his cock.

Barely a beginning.

Four stars.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Terrific!!!! Please continue with accelerating depravity!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Temp Series Info