The Temp Ch. 03

Story Info
The Temp.
2.5k words
4.59
12.7k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Martin showed up late again.

He went to the toilet and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He sighed unhappily and went to the urinal. He unzipped and dangled his penis over it. It took a long time for him to be able to pee. His hardon was interfering.

When he finally finished, he returned to his desk just in time to see Theresa arrive.

"Good morning," she said and then took a seat.

"Morning," he muttered distractedly.

Martin went to his desk in a state of anxiety.

He looked down into his lap and saw he was still sporting a hearty boner. He glanced up at Theresa who was reading emails on her computer monitor.

She looked really good today too! She was wearing a sweater-dress, similar to the one she'd worn yesterday, but it was blue, not beige. Martin wondered if her underwear matched the color of the dress the way it did yesterday.

As his hardon pressed against his slacks, he decided to nip this in the bud before it got out of hand.

"Theresa?" he called.

She grinned and stepped into the doorway of his office. Martin could see the outlines of her bra and panties beneath the dress and he sighed with relief.

'At least she's wearing her underwear today!' he thought to himself.

"I want you to put some filing boxes together," he said, "You'll find them in the storeroom outside Susan's office. Grab four of them and then start on the A's in the cabinet right here. You're going to place them into the boxes. After you've finished with the A's, let me look it over. Then you'll start on the B's."

"Sure thing boss!" she said with a happy smile.

He went to work on the new figures he received in his email. By the time she returned, he was well into having a productive morning.

Theresa leaned the ready-to-assemble boxes against the file cabinet. Over the next ten minutes, she tried several times to fold the first one properly. Martin looked up at one point to see she had messed it up horribly.

He snickered a bit but then stood and knelt on the carpeted floor with her. He went through the process with her and eventually she had folded it properly.

"Wow!" she said in frustration, "That was really hard!"

"It can be confusing," Martin agreed.

"I'm set now," she said.

Then he returned to his desk and went back to work.

He glanced up to see her bent over the file box as she tried to arrange the file folders in it.

She was leaning forward and concentrating on placing the folders into the box carefully. Her rump was raised slightly with her knees tucked up underneath her and her feet splayed out behind.

That was when he noticed that the panty-line under her dress was gone. The knit fabric was pulled taut against her bum showing no folds or lines beneath it at all.

He stared and swallowed nervously.

She really did have a nice ass! It was perfectly round and stuck out prominently.

He went back to looking at his work, but it was no good. He couldn't keep his eyes from drifting toward the girl bent over in front of him.

She turned her head and grinned when she finished arranging the folders in the file box.

"You said you wanted to look this over before I went on to the B's," she said.

"Um, yeah," he said and coughed uncomfortably, "Let me look!"

He went and stood over the girl and the box. As he checked to see the box was appropriately filled, he glanced toward her chest. How could he not?

Her breasts were held firmly by the knit dress but there was no sign of a bra underneath it.

Martin licked his lips and nodded.

"That's good," he said, "I'll, um, be right back."

He rushed toward the bathroom and closed the door behind him hurriedly. He stood with his back to the door breathing heavily.

"This girl is going to drive me crazy!" he muttered to himself.

He washed his face with cold water and concentrated on making his boner disappear. After several minutes, he thought he had himself under control at last.

He returned to his desk and saw his office was empty.

He looked toward the outer office but there was no sign of Theresa. He shrugged and walked to his desk.

That was when he saw her blue dress, a matching pair of panties and a bra stacked neatly on the desk by his phone. He stopped dead and stared at them in shock.

In something of a daze, he backed toward his chair and sat heavily. He stared at the clothing and shook his head in wonder and frustration.

Then he looked under the desk and his breath caught in his throat.

There was Theresa, naked as the day she was born, but wearing her large glasses. Her eyes reminded him of an owl's as she stared up at him from between his thighs.

She reached for his slacks and opened his fly. Then she fished his hard penis from his underwear.

She scuttled closer to him and placed her hands on his knees. He could see her ripe boobs with their bright red nipples hanging so delicately from her small frame. If he looked carefully, and he did, he could also see her sparse pubic hair tucked between her thighs.

She leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. All the while, staring up at him with her wide eyes. He could only watch as this mousey young girl slid her mouth slowly up and down his shaft.

He whimpered softly and she gave him a half-smile around his penis. It was like she was looking for his approval.

She definitely had it! He hadn't had a blowjob in quite some time. He'd never gotten a blowjob at work!

She lovingly mouthed his cock, running her tongue up and down its length and swirling around the head. What she didn't know in technique, she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She put her two hands around the base of his dick and took just the head into her mouth. She slowly moved her hands up and down the shaft while suckling on the head.

Martin groaned softly and she closed her eyes for a moment in enjoyment. Then she put one of her hands between her thighs and started to finger herself. Soon she was rocking back and forth on her hand while at the same time taking his penis all the way to the back of her throat. Her to-and-fro movements had Martin biting his lip.

He was going to shoot soon.

She continued to suck him and finger herself moving faster and faster as she went. Martin placed a hand on her head and leaned back in his chair. When he shot his load she clamped her lips around him and didn't let a single drop fall to the floor.

When Martin opened his eyes again, he looked down to see Theresa with a happy smile wiping a few stray drips of semen off her lips.

She reached up from under the desk and grabbed her clothes. She giggled slightly as she struggled to wrap her blue bra around her back.

"Hey Martin!" a loud voice called.

Martin practically jumped out of his skin!

He looked up to see Susan Wield striding into his office door.

"I came to find Theresa," she said, "Is she in the washroom or something?"

"Um," he stammered nervously, "I um, I'm not sure!"

"Oh well, no matter," Susan said with a laugh, "I just need her to come to my office to sign the benefits plan. I forgot to get her to sign it when she started."

"I'll um, let her know," Martin said with a tight throat.

"See you!" Susan said as she wheeled around and left the office.

Martin fell back into his chair with a shaky sigh.

"God, that was close!" he breathed.

Theresa looked up at him. Her deer-in the-headlights expression was back. She had her bra dangling from one hand and Martin licked his lips at the sight of her tits.

They were beautiful!

He reached down and cupped one of them in his hand. She scooched forward slightly to give him better access. With her expression still one of ambivalence, she gave herself to his touching.

He twisted her around so her back was to his lower belly. Then he reached down and pawed at both her boobs. She sighed contentedly and leaned her head back into his lap.

Theresa's tits were a thing of wonder. Or rather, two things of wonder. They were so soft but still firm. Her nipples hardened under his touch, and she cooed quietly as he ran his hands over them.

Then she crouched forward and pushed her rump back against the edge of his chair. She reached back and pulled his cock toward her. When she fed it into her snatch, Martin groaned and pushed himself forward.

He had thought that cumming into her mouth just a few minutes ago might have diminished his erection. He was wrong! It was harder than ever.

He pushed himself inside her and she made a small gasping sound. He lifted himself from his chair and got onto his knees behind her.

With all uncertainty in his mind now gone, he thrust back and forth into her hard and fast. His belly slapped against her ass again and again. He was grunting with exertion. She was gasping with joy.

Again and again, he slammed into her for all he was worth. When he came, he gripped her hips and held himself against her. His cock shot its load into her, and she ground her face into the carpet.

When he was done, he fell back against his chair in exhaustion. The chair wheeled away from him, and he almost fell backward onto the floor.

Theresa crawled toward him and steadied him against the wall. Martin just sat back breathing heavily.

She fastened his button and fly for him, then pulled her knit dress over her head and let it fall into place. She bunched her matching underwear set into her hand.

"Are you okay Martin?" she asked with concern for his heavy breathing.

He nodded wordlessly and she stood against his desk staring down at him.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

He nodded again and she bit her lip in consternation.

"I guess I'll go see Susan," she said uncertainly.

He nodded a third time and watched her go.

By the time he got back into his chair, all his uncertainty and doubt were back. He was just as confused about Theresa and how to handle her now as he ever was.

When she returned to her desk, he was back at work and trying to finish what he needed to do before anyone wondered what he was doing all day.

"You can start on the B's now," he said.

Theresa nodded and once more looked at him owlishly through her large glasses.

Martin stared at his computer monitor without seeing it. With Theresa crouching on the floor just a few feet away, her knit dress clinging so tightly to her body and with no underwear, he couldn't concentrate.

About a half hour passed and she let out a great sigh.

"I've finished the B's," she said shyly with her head turned slightly toward him.

"Very good," he said and rose from his chair.

When he stepped over to inspect her work, Theresa sat on the floor looking up at him. She placed her arms around her knees, hugging them to her chest. Martin peered at the gap between her thighs on the floor. There was her pink vulva squeezed into a thin line between her legs. He couldn't see her pussy hair. It was hidden by the soft folds of flesh.

He swallowed and licked his lips nervously.

Then he looked over the file box and nodded.

"Very good Theresa," he said, "Maybe you should go to lunch now."

She smiled shyly and nodded.

She rose to her feet, splaying her thighs wide as she sought to catch her balance. Martin's mouth opened of its own accord as her auburn pubic hair flashed into view.

She looked down when she saw his eyes open wide and blushed slightly. Then she smiled and walked to her desk.

Martin admired the jiggle and sway of her curves under her dress.

Instead of going anywhere, she pulled a lunch packet from her bag and sat in her chair. Then she pulled a comic book out of her drawer and read while she ate.

Martin decided to go out for lunch. He couldn't handle watching Theresa masturbate again. He knew she would, as soon as she got well into the story she was reading.

He nodded to her with a half-smile and walked outside.

At the café, he ate his soup without really tasting it. Again and again his mind turned to the sight and feel of her sucking his cock under his desk.

He picked up the small roll that came with his soup and squeezed it gently. Immediately, the feel of her full breasts popped into his head. He closed his eyes and sighed.

When he went back to his car, his hardon was pushing relentlessly against his zipper.

He passed by Theresa's desk and nodded a greeting at her. She looked up with a flushed expression and gasped slightly. One of her hands was under her desk, and by the heavy-lidded look in her eyes, he could tell she was about to cum.

Martin made a soft moaning sound and sighed as he rushed to sit at his desk. He stared at the girl as she rocked back and forth in her chair. Suddenly she tensed and let out a great breath.

After her body relaxed, she calmly put her comic book back in the drawer. Then she stood and walked to his office door.

"Do you want me to continue with the files?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah," he said, "Grab more boxes if you need them. "

"Okay," she said.

Instead of leaving to get more boxes, or even going to the file cabinet she had been working on, she crouched down beside his chair. Without saying a word, she reached for his fly and opened it. She pulled his cock out of the folds of his boxers and took the whole length into her mouth.

Martin gasped in surprise and anxiety. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this kind of thing up. Already he had cum twice today. And with the tension rising in his testicles, he knew he was about to cum again.

She stroked his shaft expertly and took the entirety of the head between her lips. When he bucked, she held on tight and took the shot of semen into her mouth like a pro. She held on some more and took the next two spurts as well.

She swallowed the sperm and then licked his cock clean.

"I'll get working on those files now," she said.

Martin nodded dumbly with his head way back and his arms and legs splayed wide.