The Tempest is Thy Namesake Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy Rains plans a sexy picnic in the thunderstorm.
6.7k words
4.41
3.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyMarl
SandyMarl
116 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome randy reader. I am honored that you have selected my story.

I have written this story in three parts covering the expanding sexual explorations and experiences of Wendy Rains. It is the author's view that the whole story is greater than the any one of the three story parts taken individually. However, I have tried to write so that each part can be read as a stand-alone story. If your interests and reading time is limited to the stormy sexual picnic experiences of a lusty young lady, I hope you enjoy Part 2.

Fair warning to my randy readers: I have written an ending in Part 2 that is somewhat unsatisfactory and disappointing for all characters. This was done intentionally in the middle of the three-part series to set the stage for Part 3, where Wendy Rains further explores her quirky desire for tempestuous sex during a fierce storm. If you find Wendy Rain's love of tempestuous sex during a storm compelling, I encourage you follow her into a fulfilling Erotic Coupling adventure in Part 3. Enjoy your randy reading - Sandy

+++

It was a dark and stormy night...

This is as old and tired of a cliché as one could possibly use for the beginning to a story. Yet, I embrace this cliché as an apt beginning for my own sexually transformative story. For it was on a dark and stormy night that I discovered a sexually insatiable side to my personality. Wendy Rains in fair weather is a sweet young lady, studious and circumspect; but in nasty weather the hidden slut within me emerges. Hiding within my interior psychological shadows is a salacious feminine personality whom I have come to know as Stormy. Through my alter ego Stormy, I discover that a change in the weather brings a lusty and lecherous change to my personality.

During my time at the university the jet stream brought squalls, showers and the occasional electrical storm. Drenching rainfall aroused within me a pussy-rumbling wetness in sympathy with the change in weather. These changes in the weather brought a bold change in my approach to my sexual desires and partners. But, as frequently as these weather events passed, so did my interest in my current boyfriend.

Sweet, modest, Wendy Rains has friends, both women and men.

Stormy has lovers.

When Stormy took her lover from among Wendy's male friends, the unfortunate consequence was a destroyed friendship with that guy. Stormy would ride her storm lover in a thunderous sex romp, dismount and lose interest after fucking, bucking and sucking up all of the orgasms she could manage. Then after riding him hard, she'd put him away wet. My infatuation with my guy would evaporate like the puddles from yesterday's springtime downpour.

Yet, it comes once again, the rising throbbing within my sex organs. The dropping barometric pressure arousing my carnal desires and the approaching weather front making my nipples hard and alert for some horny action. Rob had a target on his crotch. Stormy became a big game hunter, placing Rob's cock in her crosshairs. At the right moment, Stormy would pull the trigger and take Rob as her marked sex trophy.

Rob and I had served together on a campus organization related to our business major and we had socialized in group settings with other business school classmates. I texted Rob, "Give me a call. I'd like to ask you something."

Rob called and was surprised when I invited him to a picnic at Riverside Nature Preserve. "Who else will be there besides us?" he asked.

"Oh, there'll be a few others. Me and some of my friends are hoping to put together a study break and make this a picnic day outside." I lied. I then added, "It'll be fun."

Rob asked, "Anyone that I know?"

I named a few people to answer Rob's question. I lied. I had no intention of having anyone else around us at the Preserve.

"Isn't it supposed to be bad weather on Saturday? Maybe we should plan on another day, just in case the weather forecast is right." Rob was waffling; I could hear it in his voice.

"No, I think we'll be fine in the afternoon; even if it does rain Saturday, it isn't supposed to come until late Saturday maybe not even until Sunday morning. I don't think there'll be a problem." I lied again, hoping I wouldn't get tangled in my own web of deception.

My plan was to get caught in the coming storm with Rob. My sexual storm intuition told me that we would have a severe weather outbreak by mid-afternoon on Saturday. I will need to be jumping Rob's bones out in the Preserve once the skies let loose. I was getting wet between my thighs as I plotted to make Rob my storm lover.

I closed the deal and set the trap, "OK, sounds great Rob. I'll swing by and pick you up around noon on Saturday. See you then, it'll be fun." Stormy had sounded so innocent when she spoke to Rob. Stormy was a conniving assassin, an insatiable woman whose only goal was to grab a good fucking while packing in as many orgasms as she could drag out of her chosen storm lover.

I packed the picnic basket with a variety of cold cuts, chips, fruit and some bottles of beer, the same brand that I'd seen Rob order before. I slipped down the 'family planning' aisle and picked a pack of condoms to hide in the basket. I had no idea there would be so many choices of little rubber raincoats in which to dress my date. Stormy reminded me that I would also need to dress the part of 'storm chaser'.

Once finished with shopping for picnic supplies; Stormy led me to the lingerie outlet at the mall. The mannequins and posters all advertised a look with garters, titty-boosting bustiers and frilly-nothings; just the kind of overt, sexy lingerie that would tip my plot to Rob.

If I showed up displaying myself in a slinky red garter belt with my tits stuffed into a bustier, I feared I'd come on too strong, Rob may get spooked. No, I needed something a tad more subtle for my dressed-up enjoyment, something that wouldn't spoil the plan.

Rob expected Wendy, but he was going to get Stormy. I found a panty and bra set in a swishy, tie-dyed pattern of indigo and white; the pattern reminded me of dark stormy skies filled with scuttling clouds. The purchase made me happy. I'd look pretty and I'd feel like a sexy storm chaser as I chased Rob's knob in the coming tempest.

My mind was thinking about the ethical implications of my plan for Rob; which conflicted with my physical cravings for lusty, wild and tempestuous storm mating. I rationalized my horny feelings, reasoning that first dates ended in sex all the time. Isn't sex and an easy date what guys constantly dream about? With Stormy's libido in overdrive, Rob would be excited to be offered a piece of tail, or so I convinced myself. Sex, isn't it what we both wanted?

When I knocked on Rob's door Saturday noon, I was already sexually agitated by the coming storm system. My body's peculiar sensitivities were tracking it with a hot and bothered sexual awareness. Rob answered my knock, smiled, then stepped outside and turned his eyes to the skies. "Wendy, are you sure this is picnic weather? It looks kind of ominous to me."

I smiled back, gave a flip of my head, then tugged at a strand of my hair dangling over my right shoulder, dropping my chin in disappointment at Rob's suggestion. "Well, I've already packed a pretty nice picnic for us, I hope you're not going to get cold feet on me - now that girl's gone to all this trouble to provide a pleasant study break for you. Are you Rob?" I broke into a pleading smile, hinting that I'd be crushed if he followed his good senses and opted to not join me under the gathering storm clouds.

"Oh no - I just meant... Well, I appreciate you going to all the trouble to plan this afternoon for all of us. Even if it does rain, I guess this won't be the first picnic in history to get rained on. I think we can survive a little rain mixed in with our fair weather plans. I'm ready if you are." With that, he let his roommates know he was going with me and shut the door behind him.

My girl parts were tingling and lubricating their silky walls in response to the heavy atmospheric conditions. As I drove to Riverside Nature Preserve, a series of small, effervescent tickles were bubbling like Champaign in my lower regions, making it difficult to carry on small talk with Rob. In an empty parking lot, I popped the trunk open and Rob stepped around to pick up the picnic basket. The air was thick, warm and sultry. The sky was a heavy, calm and green-gray.

"I don't see any other cars. How many of your friends did you say were joining us Wendy?" Rob held out a hand, palm up, feeling for any raindrops as he looked doubtful about having a picnic under these conditions.

"Like I said, there'll be a total of six of us. We'll see if they can make it. I hope they can. A little rain never hurt anybody, right?" It was a practiced lie with Rob by now.

Toting the basket with a red and white checked tablecloth folded over its wicker top, Rob asked, "Where to memsahib?" as he followed me down an earthen path into the trees.

I pointed ahead and swept my arm to the left as I explained, "There's a covered pavilion with a table a little ways through the woods. It's off the main trail and behind a small hill with a nice view of the river. Private. I told everyone to meet us there."

I spread the tablecloth across the table's metal surface. Rob lifted the wicker coverings to help set the table, I smacked the back of his hand with a light, feminine slap, "Don't you go poking your nosy fingers to a girl's basket - at least not until I say it's OK." I placed my hands on his shoulders and guided him to have a seat on the bench. I couldn't allow Rob to discover the condoms I'd carelessly packed in full view next to the cheese. I flashed a coy smile as I made a secretive move to reach into the basket and pulled out a bottle and offered it to my date.

"Beer? Are we allowed to drink alcohol in the park?" I was surprised at Rob's strict adherence to city code.

"Rob, Rob, Rob my man, I happen to know this is your favorite brew. Nobody is going to crucify you for enjoying your favorite brew - which I packed especially for you. Besides, there's nobody around with a stinking badge today anyway. Cheers! Let us eat, drink and be merry! It'll be fun. Right?"

I scrounged around until I found the bottle opener and opened his bottle, holding it in front of him while I seductively stroked it up and down from its brown phallic neck to its thick base. I met his dark eyes and held his gaze as I caressed the bottle a few more slow, deliberate strokes for good measure before handing it to him. Rob smiled in thanks. I knew he was wondering if my beer bottle charade had hidden meaning. I'd let him wonder for now, but not for too much longer. The storm front was getting close and my sexual appetite was getting downright growly. To hell with the cold cuts I'd packed, I hoped I would get a nice hot sausage feast in the middle of the coming tempest.

I reached back into the basket to feel around for a couple of the rubbers I'd packed for the occasion. I found them and palmed them, turning my back to Rob, I tucked the sealed packets into my bra, one in each cup - symmetry seemed important somehow. In slipping the little packets inside my cups, my perky, elongated nips gave me a noticeable thrill as they brushed up against the interior of my bra as my fingers pushed the contraband against my smooth, warm tits for safe keeping. I did my discreet work quickly, then turned back to face Rob and began to set the table.

There was a roll of thunder in the distance. Rob finished a sip and then stood and walked out from under the pavilion to look upward at the darkening clouds. "I wonder if the rest of the group is going to make it? It seems like they may have decided not to join us because of the weather." Rob stood contemplating the sky as he took another sip.

I busied myself laying out the food and assembling sandwiches, "Hmm, maybe. I'm sorry about my friends; they can be kind of prissy at times. If they're afraid of having a picnic under gray clouds, then I say, they've missed some good food. If they welched on us 'cause the clouds, then too bad for them. Besides, I kind of like it when it rains."

I walked over to Rob standing in the open grass beyond the edge of the concrete slab, "Do you like it when it rains Rob?" I positioned myself close to his arm and brushed against him as I asked my question.

"Only if I'm inside and dry. This is not my idea of good picnicking weather Wendy."

I slipped my hand inside his elbow, "Well, too late now I'm afraid. I've laid out our lunch. We might as well enjoy it rather than pack it all back up and run back to the car." I tugged at his arm, "C'mon, let's eat. I hope you'll like what I've planned for the two of us."

We walked back under the roof, Rob complimented my selection of eatables and motioned for me to take a seat, "Ladies first." I sat on the bench and watched Rob take his seat across from me.

I stood, pulled another beer from out of the basket for me and then walked around the table and seated myself next to Rob. I raised my bottle, "Looks like it's just the two of us. Here's to good times, come what may, rain or shine." Our beer bottles clinked to the toast in the cozy space between us. I served up Rob's lunch, moving in close quarters, allowing my breasts to brush his arm and hand as I reached over to select items for his paper plate. The contact with Rob's skin, even through the fabric of my blouse and my new 'storm-chaser bra', electrified my nipples. There was an invisible wire in my body that ran from my nips to my clit and I could feel that invisible wire pull and pucker up the pinker regions of my feminine flesh.

Rob tilted his bottle back to drain the last drop and finished by smacking his lips. I reached over to his hand, unfolding his fingers from the empty bottle and placing his empty back in the basket. I drew out a replacement beer, opening it for him while wiping my curled fingers up and down in a sensuous motion along the neck as he watched and waited for me to hand it to him. "Wendy, thanks for packing my favorite - I didn't know that you knew my brewery preferences.

And neither did I suspect good and sweet Wendy Rains for one to flout the rules, 'Consumption of Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited by City Ordinance';'' he gestured to the posted ordinance on the pavilion's support strut with his newly opened beer.

"I have my days; days when I make exceptions to the normal rules," I offered a provocative smile. I teased him by placing my hands around his neck, cold and wet after stroking his beer bottle; this made him jump. A flash of lightning followed two seconds later by a loud crack of thunder; making him jump again. The patter of small raindrops began hitting the foliage beyond our covered table as we finished our meal. For Stormy, this sound of the small drops landing on the leaves was the sound of foreplay.

"Ever notice how humid it gets before it starts really raining hard?" I asked in a casual tone. "I feel so hot and stuffy right now," I added as I undid the top two buttons of my blouse. I reached behind me, arching my partially exposed bra and plucked a strawberry from a fruit tub on the table and held it to Rob's lips. His lips parted in a half-nibble as his eyes widened as they focused on my chest. I pushed the ripe, red fruit to his lips and twirled it as he stared.

"Don't you just love the way the soft, sweet flesh of ripe fruit feels on your tongue? I think eating a piece of juice-dribbling fruit slowly is one of the most sensuous moves one can make." Rob bit down on the strawberry in an absentminded way as he continued to stare. A trickle of juice ran from the corner of his mouth as he swallowed my offering. I bent over, letting my tits dangle into view in a tempting fashion as I licked the berry juice from the corner of his mouth in a slow swipe as I hummed, "Um-hmm." I finished my bold, first move and withdrew my extended tongue. "That juicy little spot sure tastes sweet. But I'd be a very, very bad hostess if I was the only one who got to lick all of the sweet juice available at this picnic. I've got a few sweet, juicy spots that I'd like to share with you. Are you ready for your dessert Rob?"

I unbuttoned the remaining buttons of my blouse just as the sky let loose with a thunderous crack. The percussive shock wave echoed against my ribs. It was heaven's trumpets blowing to awaken the wild and wanton side of me. I needed this man to be my penetrating satisfaction. My innards were frothy, fizzy and pulsing with the thrumming vibrations of the powerful storm enveloping our private pavilion. My body was seething with raucous waves of lust driven by a salacious tide sweeping over my mind and body. The back of my vagina was resonating with the pealing thunder like the head of a tight drum. I fixated on getting cock - Rob's cock. I craved to have his stiff staff beat on that internal drum of mine with hammering thrust after hammering thrust; fucking me in rhythm with the howling tempest ripping through our shelter. The storm was making me crazy with lust as Stormy's persona came to the fore to dominate me - and Rob.

I popped another strawberry between Rob's lips; he was stunned by my actions and munched on the juicy red fruit, not sure how to react to the aggressive temptress in front of him. I reached down to run my fingers across his lap, searching for the position of Rob's cock. I found something solid, but it was obscured by folds in his shorts. I was looking for a hard, well defined prick to use for my purposes, but Rob's seated position made my erotic search unsatisfactory. "Stand up," Stormy demanded, "Where's your thunderstick Rob? I'm having trouble finding you."

Rob rose as he had been commanded, giving my hand access to reach behind his waistband and probe for that hot sausage surprise I had schemed to enjoy on this picnic. Rob's cock was missing. Or at least I didn't find it where I was expecting to find it. Rob stood thunderstruck, I rifled in his shorts, until in a fit of frustration I took matters further into my own hands, unsnapping his pants and pulling them off his sculpted derriere. With his pants at his ankles, I could see that he had an erection that was extending down the right leg of his gray cotton boxers.

"Wendy what are you doing... Where are you taking this? I wasn't expecting this from..." Rob stammered in confusion, trying to make sense of the sudden descent into sexual abandon thrust upon him by his formerly circumspect friend, the sweet Miss Wendy Rains.

I had no time for explanations. I'd let my hungry body and my lascivious hands provide all the explanation this man would ever need. Was he delighted? Shocked? Aroused or bashful? Was he ready to play with me? I didn't care. Stormy had plans and with the rain beating down on the roof and the wind blustering; now was the time for Stormy to relish her passion for tempestuous sex. I stroked Rob's erection with a seductive slow hand from the outside of his underwear, feeling it stiffen and grow down the inside of his thigh.

"You don't seem to mind the attention too much by what I'm seeing. And I do so enjoy what I'm seeing and feeling." I continued to stroke him as I whispered into his ear, "Rob, I need you to play with me now." I gave a little nip on his ear lobe with my teeth, "I don't mind if you make it kind of rough."

Rob gulped and tried to say something in the way of an explanation; but I pressed my forefinger to his lips as he tried to speak; "Shush," I whispered as I nipped his ear a second time. I drew my forefinger down his chin, to his throat and then moved to unbutton his shirt, peeling it off of his broad shoulders. I was antsy to move my forefinger to Rob's foreskin. Reaching into Rob's drawers I ran my fingers across the thick mat of coarse hair growing below his navel and into the mass of curly hair telling me I was close to the base of his cock. I slid my open palm down the rigid shaft being held against his thigh by his underclothing. I came to the end of the shaft, letting the spongy, bulbous tip press into the love line of my palm.

SandyMarl
SandyMarl
116 Followers
12