The Tempest is Thy Namesake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob drew a short breath as I squeezed the tip of his mighty member. I gripped his globe tighter and held it for a couple of seconds. Rob gave me another quick, sipping breath in response and I felt him shiver in excitement.

"This big guy needs to come out and play with me." I squatted down to put my face near Rob's crotch, speaking to his penis as I coaxed it into view, "Don't be shy you big galoot, here, let me help you." Wrapping my fingers around Rob's girth, I pulled his inflexible pecker up so that its business end pointed skyward. In a fluid motion I stripped Rob's boxers to his ankles. I caressed his fuzzy fanny with my left hand while I ran my right hand up and down Rob's proud pole.

I could feel the heat of his meat as his blood flowed to his magnificent organ. Better to keep the blood away from his brain; just in case he was thinking of rethinking his position under the pavilion. Stormy encouraged me, "A stiff pecker has no conscience; let's keep it that way."

I poured the last few ounces of my beer on Rob's shaft, gave him a slippery stroke or two and then dropped to my knees and brought his erection to my lips and sucked and slurped my way down his hot rod. "Umm, tastes like my favorite bro brew. Is that a salty pre-cum aftertaste with the malt?" Rob's eyes were closed as he swayed side to side as I looked up while I licked the underside of his cock from balls to tip.

I reached into my bra and fished out one of my secret picnic supplies. I ripped open the condom packet with my teeth, fitting the rubber ring over his pulsing red globe, unfurling the latex tube over his slickened love stick. I was well lubed already; warm and sticky with my storm nectar trickling from my pussy lips, raining down on the indigo tie-tied panties wedged in my crease.

I stood to face Rob, taking his wide hands with thick fingers and placing them both on my chest. His hands rested between my shoulders and my boobs as I unclasped my bra, tossing it off behind me toward the picnic table. Laying my smaller hands on the backs of Rob's hands, I guided him down across the smooth sloping contours of my prickly heated flesh. He squeezed my orbs, my belly contracted in response, giving rise to flush waves of melted sumptuousness that lapped against my insides. Thunder roared overhead, my long, rosy nipples reached up in excitement.

I pulled Rob's head to my chest, forcing him to suck my full breast far into his mouth. I had to have my nips inhaled into his warm lips and drenched by his drooling tongue as it made circles around my areolas. I held my man close and tight, "Take them. Eat them Rob," Stormy insisted in a deep, crazed voice.

Rob seized my breast, bunching it full in his manful hands, sucking me hard and clamped his incisors onto my erect, perky cylinder with a rough nibble. I shrieked. I loved the fierce, electric pain that shot clear through my nipple and hit my shoulder blades with a blue-hot sizzling exit wound. It was a bolt of lightning. This was the intensity that I craved from my storm lover.

Rob pulled off my tits immediately after hearing my sharp-pitched response, fearing he'd done me wrong.

I scooped up my other tit and fed it to Rob as I pulled him close and tight with my free hand. "Damn! Do me again. Oh god that does it for me!"

Rob hesitated a moment, I tugged at the back of his head as I brought his mouth close and tight, feeding him my other hard nipple, begging to have lightning strike twice. He parted his lips, sucked me in deep, tasting me with his hot tongue and then gave me a little bite. I howled. My legs went rubbery. The explosive sparks shot once again up and down my spine.

I steadied myself as I gripped the back of Rob's neck. Rob switched tits, squeezed my round flesh and drew me into his mouth, flicking his teeth into my willingly sacrificed nipple. I tried to catch my breath and give another shriek, but I had no air in my lungs to make any sound but a few, quick bursts of ah, ah ahs. A peal of thunder barked through the pouring rain, it spoke for me.

The intensity of his nibbles was too intense and my knees buckled under the debilitating pleasure of his pain. My head reeled and gravity pulled my butt to a hard landing on the picnic bench. I threw my hands up to my face as I sat panting, my upturned breasts heaving with raw excitement.

The wind from the afternoon storm was whipping the trees and bushes encircling our picnic pavilion into the kind of wet and blustery display of atmospheric power that so turns me on. I sat with my breasts bobbing up and down with my lusting breaths while Rob stood with his erect penis sheathed in ribbed latex pointing at my chest. "Good boy," I said as I grinned a naughty grin, eyeing his stiff cock. "I see you're wearing your raincoat. Boys that have their raincoats on for protection are allowed to play where it is wet."

The sight of Rob's cock standing at attention made me want it. Yet it looked lonely and neglected as it rose in magnificent proportions above his nut sack. I felt possessive of that dick. It made me delirious. I must seize it and feed it to my pussy.

There was not a moment to lose. With the violence of our electrical storm at its height, I picked my sandals off the concrete floor, kicked them off and lifted my bare feet into the air, spreading my legs wide to give Rob a full view of my sloppy slit after I hastily removed my storm-chaser panties. I shed my fancy knickers and tossed them into the air with abandon, letting the whipping wind catch them as they flew off into a big rain puddle. What the hell, they were already soaking wet from my own secretions.

I reached out to grab a hold of Rob's rod and tugged it to bring him closer. I stood up on the bench, undoing the two waistband buttons on my yellow, wrap-around skirt, making it loose enough to fall easily to my feet.

I leaned over to where Rob was standing, clutching his neck with both arms, I swung my legs to wrap them around his hips as I hopped off the bench. I ground my nipples, still pulsing from their rough treatment, into the flesh of his upper body. Rob held me tight with his strong hands grabbing and firmly squeezing my ass cheeks as I arched my pelvis, trying to get the sensation of my engorged labia rubbing against his stomach muscles.

Rob walked me around to the end of the table while I clung tight, grinding my labia in small thrusting, up and down humps. I was moaning in desperation, I was on edge and my pussy had been building up in anticipation of this storm and this lover for a couple of days. I am a freak; I am a sex-freak when the weather turns gloriously bad. I must be freaking fucked during the tempest, I must. I wanted to be filled with cock; mighty, hot and hard cock rocking my hips and striking my pussy in and out like the searing hot, flicking tongue of the lightning bolt. "Rob! Fuck me now!" I begged and simpered. I would die if I didn't get my hungry hole filled with his balls all the way up to my pink rim. "Slam me. I need you to come inside my pussy Rob. Take me, all of me, I'm for you."

Rob staggered with me coiled around his torso, taking the few steps to the table's edge as I begged him to give me the fucking I desired. Rob laid me gently on my back on the table top. He pushed my legs apart to look at my pink slit, dewy and slick with storm-induced feminine precipitation.

My labia were hot and bothered, gaping open and quivering; eager to take in Rob's cock. With knees bent halfway to my upturned tits, I flung my arms over my head. My outstretched nipples pointed up as I stared down between my cleavage at Rob as if I was sighting him through a notched gun sight. Rob shoved his ramrod into my slippery barrel. Once my clit trigger was pulled, I would fire. I knew I was about to recoil in an explosive orgasmic reaction. I was primed and loaded for a ramrod fucking.

Rob lifted his hips, gripping his penis as he pointed it toward my succulent opening. I made a low bellowing sound in anticipation of Rob's entry. I was tense across my belly and my ribs, feeling constricted as if I was being bound by a massive serpent before I was swallowed alive. Oh fuck, I wanted his penetration. I wanted to be taken rough and hard without a thought toward any consequence. I had abandoned any and all thoughts. I was but a pulsing, primal, sexual appetite.

Lying on my back with all of my limbs tense, I concentrated on the sizzling, feathery flesh of my pussy's rim. Rob pushed into me with a slow, careful ease; spreading my labia as his cock crawled with excruciating pleasure deeper into my open storm shelter. Rob slid his hands up from my hips to grope my tits as he adjusted his position between my splayed legs. "Come in and take my pussy!" I urged him as the storm thickened all around us.

There was an explosive hissing with an instantaneous detonation of a massive bomb. The ground strike shook the table and it felt like it had separated the joints in my bones for a moment.

In terror, Rob jumped back, vacating my vagina, just as I was loving the emotion of the involuntary cinching of my sex muscles around his hot cylinder. "Wow! Did you feel that? I felt the hair on my arms and neck stand up and get all tingly. Wendy, we were almost hit by that lightning!" Rob's eyes were wide in panic, his voice cracking as he processed what he believed to have been a near-death experience.

I did not feel my hairs stand up; I was occupied by other overriding sensations that I considered to be the source of the tingling I had felt. I in fact, loved the explosive power of that thunderburst. I was energized to a sexual, highly-charged feminine fury. I was a freak. I wanted to be fucked like thunder under the raw display of the storm gods.

Rob had pulled out at the very moment I needed him to be full into my pussy. I was ready for my climax to be synchronized with the burning, searing energy of the lightning strike. Only to be denied by this man's fear at the very instant I was primed for my orgasm. The kind of orgasm which flashes with the heat of the sun. Rob stood in front of me, looking dazed.

"Wendy, I don't think this is safe. I don't think I should be out here. I don't think you should be on a metal table in this storm." Rob was tossing his head side to side, dithering in confusion.

I had no compassion for Rob, only frustration and a pussy charged with high energy passion that had no outlet to ground. I leapt off the table like a woman possessed. Stormy would have her satisfaction, she would not be denied. I charged Rob with my naked body and my eyes flashing in tempestuous passion. He saw me fly off the table and my look frightened him a second time. He extended his arms to stop my onslaught, but I forced myself into his chest. I sealed my body to his chest with a stranglehold on his neck as I climbed him to impale my pussy over his penis.

My awkward and imbalanced weight made Rob stagger backwards as he tried to keep his feet while I mauled him with my grinding hips. Rob wobbled for three or four uncontrolled backward strides before stepping off the pavilion's concrete slab and slipping in the mud and wet grass.

I clung tight and rode Rob down to the puddled ground. He must have thought that I would let him go at this point, but I dug my knees into him as if I was riding a wild stallion bareback. I rolled Rob from his side to flat on his back, my hands pushing hard onto his shoulders as I clambered down to put my pussy in position to get what she deserved.

Rob ceased his struggles and let me mount him. I felt him jab between my legs; he was still stiff enough to probe me. Not letting go of his shoulders, I rocked my hips, raising high enough to feel the tip of his penis at my throbbing labia. I dropped lower to let his tool part my velvet curtains, allowing us to start the show. I arched and then came crashing onto his manhood with a hungry scooping motion, driving that lightning rod far into my embrace.

The rain pouring off the roof behind us was filling the puddle around Rob's ears, but I was not going to stop. I humped hard, my hips being shocked by the hammering blows I was delivering as I rode Rob's rod hard, thrust after thrust. I was building in intensity with each devouring thrust of my pussy; muddy water was being forced out from behind Rob's shoulders as I ravaged him partially submerged. Small pieces of hail fell from the black sky, stinging my bare back with cold, sharp pricks, driving me into wild ecstasy.

I howled like a banshee as I connected to Rob's lightning rod plunging in and out of me. I thrust hard and held him still, imbedded deep within me. My jittery spasms crackling and tickling me, shooting to my toes, making them curl tight into balls. The climatic thrust thundered in my womb. Its reverberations echoing through my insides as I grabbed a breath of rain-filled air and used it to moan in a prolonged, low moan as I shifted over Rob's deflating cock stuffed perfectly in place.

The violence of the storm was ebbing away and the rain now fell in small droplets that would soon be nothing more than spitting mist. The throbbing in my loins was subsiding along with the rain. The intense part was over for this storm and for Wendy Rains and Stormy.

I rolled off of Rob and lay on my back, laughing to myself. I felt empty of passion and flooded with peace.

Rob, for his part, rose abruptly from the wet ground, his dark hair and his back muddy. He walked in lurching strides back under the covering, mumbling to me, "We should go."

I rose to my knees and stood to trot after Rob, I wanted to tell him that it was a fantastic experience for me and thank him. I knew things had changed. I touched his back to scrape off some of the mud, "I'm sorry," came out of my mouth instead. "You know, I liked that -- it was kind of wild." Rob just grunted and turned away, "Let's clean up and then I gotta go."

I opened another beer and used it to wash off Rob's skin, toweling him off with the red checked table cloth. I worked in silence as Rob stepped into his underwear and shorts. Without a word, he handed me my skirt from the table but let me pick up my bra from under the table. I buttoned the blouse over my tie-dyed bra but was disinclined to hunt for my matching panties; they'd been blown into the bushes or somewhere out of sight. Wendy knew this was an unfortunate ending, but Stormy secretly smiled at the results of her wickedly carnal adventure.

I slowed to a stop in front of Rob's apartment; he exited as soon as I touched the brakes, waved a small, noncommittal wave and disappeared into the stairwell. Rob would barely acknowledge me the remainder of our time together in business school. I regretted the loss of a friend after my picnic and tryst in the tempest. Thereafter I struggled with my identity; both sexually and socially.

More storms and squalls would break out; but I was reluctant to hunt down any more guys for the sole satisfaction of their hot cocks and the heaven and earth shaking orgasms they bring me during an electric storm.

Most of the time thereafter, I'd find solace in one of my mail order boyfriends; either one with batteries or sometimes one with just a good, thick simulation of a real man, enough of a simulation to provide orgasmic stimulation -- most of the time. I was a meteorological sex freak, desperate and dissatisfied with my need for a storm lover, yet plagued by guilt in ruining friendships because of Stormy's ruthless pursuit to ravage her storm lovers from among my friends.

To resolve my emotional quandary, I decided I needed to develop my seductress skills and become more selective in my men. My storm-chasing escapades should involve chasing the right man until he caught me.

I wouldn't make the mistake I did with Rob, coming on too strong. I'd let my future storm lover be the one to sweep me away in concert with the howling tempest. I could work with Stormy rather than be controlled by her.

12