All Comments on 'The Temptation: Curvy Cutie at Work'

by SirBigBadWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

Really loved the build to this story. I see this story stopping here as well as continuing with them seeing each away from work more and more and Tass finding out but doesn't want to leave. just wants to hear the details as she masturbates, maybe even suggest that they use her Marital bed, maybe have her watch or helping in some way. maybe Molly moves in. yeah it could go lots a ways. hope you comment on what you are planning to do here.

keptonedgekeptonedge4 months ago

Very well written. You capture the gradual buildup of forbidden fruit. Pretty near a perfect story of this genre.

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett3 months ago

Es fällt mir nicht leicht in englisch zu schreiben, was ich empfinde, deshalb übersetzt selber ;-)

Du schreibst wirklich gut, ich fühle mich in die Geschichte hineinversetzt. Ich empfinde mit. Obwohl kaum etwas passiert, ist es so mitreißend, gefühlvoll und liebenswert. Die zwei haben sich gefunden. eine schöne Geschichte, danke dafür.

tipjustintipjustin3 months ago

Just, wow. I really enjoyed reading this story. I had a similar experience at work, a little over 15 years ago. This woman I worked with was pretty big, but she had the most beautiful face. We were both married, when we started flirting. It never got physical - I guess that was a good thing, as I do really love my wife. The only time we ever touched was the day she left to go work somewhere else - we hugged each other goodbye. The whole time we worked together was the best. I completely enjoyed getting to work early everyday, as I had a few extra minutes with her, alone, before any of my coworkers would show up. Anyways, all that is a just a distant, pleasant memory now, and reading your story brought me back to that time. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirBigBadWolf@SirBigBadWolf
189 Followers
Here to create fun stories that might only satisfy a niche crowd, but hopefully makes their day better. I like BBW stuff, facesitting, and I try to mix up my stories, but those two always do it for me the most. I read my comments, and I appreciate constructive criticism. So ...