The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?" I said back, but it wasn't much use. My face was bright red. Burning. Flaming. Even the tips of my ears were on fire.

"I guess someone did get her v-card swiped." Cindy was grinning.

"How was it?" Alex squealed. "Come on, sit down, have a coffee. Tell your friends. Was he good? Guess he must have been coz ..." She grinned. Pointedly looked at the clock on the wall. "...you get free Pizza tonight, Sammi. Last one home on Sunday and everything."

"Guys," I said, "I need a shower. I need a change of clothes. I need sleep." I also needed to visit the Student Health Clinic and I didn't want to go by myself but I'd ask Vicky to come with me, later. I ended up sitting down anyhow.

"Yeah," I said in the end. "Okay, I did, it was good. I'm meeting him for a coffee on Wednesday." I wasn't going to tell them about all of them. No way. How can a girl possibly tell her friends she had her v-card swiped in a gangbang by eight bikers and a Chinese dumpling and she loved it?

No way.

"Did you finally dump Wilson?" Vicky asked.

"I think so," I said. I mean, he'd walked out. I guessed he wasn't coming back even if he had got to finally fuck me. He'd been the ninth though so it wasn't like he got virgin pussy. Or even virgin ass. Just, I had no idea what he'd remember. God, what if he said something to his parents?

Or mine? Jesus.

It took me an hour to get out of there and away from my friends. I didn't tell them what'd really happened. Even Cindy had never done it with eight guys and I totally refused to count Wilson. That time once with three of them, yeah, but eight? And bikers? That was kind of extreme. Even for Cindy and honestly, she really was a slut. I'm sorry, she's my friend but it's true. Which made me wonder what I was. It took me an hour to get past them and up to my room. Vicky came with me, waited while I showered.

"Can you come with me to the Clinic?" I asked her nervously. I'd never been to one before. Not for something like this.

"Sure, no problem," Vicky said.

She'd made that walk of shame to a clinic back home, I knew. Coz I'd gone with her. At least we knew where the Student Health Clinic here was. Really, I didn't want to go, but, well, there were worse things than being embarrassed. I knew where I was in my cycle and anyway, I wasn't going to trust my luck. There was no avoiding this one. I just hoped none of those guys had anything they'd passed on. Jesus, I must've been frigging crazy. Fingers crossed. Which was all I could do coz, well, it was a bit late to cross my legs. Visit the clinic and hope, that was all I could do.

And swallow those magic little pills of course.

* * * *

That next night, in bed, alone with my thoughts, sore, aching deliciously, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. What I'd done. What they'd done to me. How much I'd enjoyed everything. Jesus, everything? I'd never imagined anything like what'd happened. Never imagined the excitement. The sheer pleasure I'd felt. I wanted to talk about it with one of my friends.

I didn't think any of them would understand though. One or two, that would be fine. Eight guys? Coz fuck it, I wasn't counting Wilson. Stripping in front of them first, then doing it with all of them. That was kind of excessive, even for Cindy or Alex. I was kind of ashamed of what I'd done but then at one and the same time it'd been so exciting and I couldn't quite figure that one out.

Lying in my bed, heart pounding, eyes closed, I replayed what had happened in that biker clubhouse in my mind as I teased and played with myself all the way to a climax. And then another. I'd been a total little slut. I couldn't see any of the guys there forgetting that night. I certainly wasn't going to.

I'd really wanted my first time to be something good.

I'd got my wish. It'd been better than good.

It'd been spectacularly wild.

I wanted to do it again.

Not right now.

Later.

And I was meeting Djävul for coffee on Wednesday.

* * * *

"Hi Sammi." My heart pounded. He was already here? Yes, it was him. Sitting at a table by himself, all blonde hair, muscles, boots, denim jeans, leather jacket and that old denim jerkin thing with the patch that said 'Southern Booze Cruisers" and "Djävul". Every girl that came in ahead of me glanced at him, then glanced again. More than one just kept looking.

Guess it wasn't just me that found him totally irresistible. "Hi, Djävul."

The jealous looks I got when I took that other seat. When he stood and walked to the counter, came back with a coffee for me. I took it, smiling. My nipples pushing hard against my tee-shirt. I hadn't worn a bra and no, it wasn't cold. He was kind of looking at me and I was kind of looking at him. I mean, here I was, having coffee with the guy that'd picked me up and taken me back and set me up to be gangbanged.

It wasn't like I hadn't said yes. I'd said yes. Lots of times. To everything.

But it wasn't, like, a great conversational opener. "Say, I really enjoyed my first gangbang."

High School and one boyfriend hadn't prepared me for this. Not even that long talk with Blue over coffee yesterday had prepared me for this. What the heck. Maybe I should break the ice here?

"That was an interesting first date," I said, sipping my coffee. God, now there was an understatement.

"As long as you enjoyed it." He sipped his coffee, his eyes looked into mine and I melted.

"I'd rather do something different next time," I said. Okay, my heart officially stopped. I mean, how much more of an opening could I give him. Short of lying back and taking my panties off.

"Just you and me?" He smiled.

"Just you and me." I smiled right back.

"You doing anything tonight?" He leaned in a little.

"Did you have something in mind?"

'There's this Italian place around the corner, maybe dinner?"

"Sure." The others could cook on their own tonight. Who knows, they might survive.

The Italian restaurant was really nice but I couldn't stop thinking about sex. With Djävul. Only with Djävul. Just him and me and okay, I was still sore, but on the other hand, only a little sore and I could ask him to take it easy. Go gentle on me.

In the end, it was me that said it. "How about coming back to my place for a coffee?" I said. Coffee and other things.

He smiled a smile full of promise. "Sure."

* * *

"Hi guys, this is Djävul."

Vicky, Cindy and Alex were looking at me, wide-eyed as I stood there with my hand in Djävul's. Looking from me to Djävul and back again. All three of them open-mouthed. I smiled. Tugged at his hand. "See you in the morning, guys."

I did enjoy their faces as Djävul followed me out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Do you have to go?" I asked him, a couple of hours later, lying in his arms on my mattress on the floor. Shame about the bed, guess I'd have to get a stronger one.

"No," he said, sleepily.

"Stay the night," I said, my eyes closing, secure in his arms. This was really nice. I hadn't thought sleeping with a guy could be so enjoyable.

"Okay, but I gotta get up early, Sammi," he said, one hand stroking my back so that I just about purred.

"That's okay." I didn't mind at all. And we were going out together on Friday night. I closed my eyes and slept, warm, secure in his arms. Happily. I woke up the same way. Happy.

Djävul kissed me. "Gotta go, Sammi, see ya Friday night. I'll come round here and pick you up, okay? You good if we join a few of the brothers at Kitty Katz?" God, when he'd said early, he'd meant, like, really early. It was pitch black outside.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I said sleepily.

I didn't even hear the door close behind him.

* * *

"Hey, brothers." The big old guy that joined us at the table by the back wall perched himself opposite me. Gave me a grin. "New girl?"

"Sammi," one of the brother's said. "She's with Djävul." Who was off taking a leak but here he was, back and sliding in beside me, hand on my leg. I liked that.

"Hey, aren't you the girl won the amateur competition last Friday?"

I nodded, blushing. "Yeah, that was me."

"Thought I recognized you, you were good, girl. What was your name again?"

"Sammi," I said. "Sammi Woo."

"Woooo wooooo," one of the guys whistled. God, I just blushed bright red coz it was Roadkill and he'd been one of those guys. Djävul glanced at him. I didn't see the look but Roadkill gave me a grin. A shrug. "No disrespect, Sammi."

I smiled back, still blushing. Djävul patted my knee under the table, my hand found his. He held it.

The big old guy grinned at me. "Hey, if you need a job...?"

"I'm at College," I said. "Studying."

He shrugged. "Part time then," he said. "Got a dozen college students working here part time, always need girls. Hours are flexible, we got the lunch time crowd, evenings, weekends, whatever your school schedule is we can work around it and girl, you were hot up there on Friday. Everyone was talking about ya."

I glanced at Blue. She shrugged. The old guy smiled. "Talk to a couple of the girls tonight, if you're interested, just let me know. Any time. I'm mostly back there behind the bar, just tell any of them you want to talk to me."

"Okay, thanks, I will," I said, politely. No way, forget it. I mean, that once, back at the Club with Djävul and his buddies, that was one thing. Dancing, that was another. Up there stripping in front of two hundred guys? No thanks.

I did start watching those strippers though. It wasn't that much different from dancing, really. You just teased the guys along the way and got down to that G-string at the end.

"Why don't they take the G-string off?" I asked Djävul.

"Bylaws," he said. "They'll get closed down in a shot. Gotta keep the G-string on, no touching the girls, or at least, not indecently, if you get me." He grinned. I got him.

An hour and a couple of coolers later I was talking to one of the girls, she was at College, studying law. Third year. I'd never in a million years have guessed.

"I work a four hour shift, Sammi," she told me. "Usually do the ten through two in the morning one, that's the best tips. The guys are drunk, they tip more and it's all about the tips and the table dances, that's where you make your money."

"What do you usually do?" Okay, I was curious.

"In four hours? Usually do five stage sets and thirty or so table dances and I can make anything from five hundred to fifteen hundred a night on Friday's and Saturday's. Me, I work a couple of nights a week, it's paid my way through College."

"What about the guys, though?"

She'd grinned. "Hey, Sammi, it's a job, I look at it that way. The guys that pay the most, it's all those old businessmen, you're giving them a thrill and they wanna grope, that's fine by me as long as they tip big. I let them as long as they tip, just gotta make sure they don't stick their hands where you don't want them, that's all. Good money though and this is one of the classier clubs, the old guy keeps an eye on his girls, 'n the bouncers are good to. Never any trouble."

"Five hundred?" I said. "Really?"

"Yeah, but you gotta pay the club out of that, and your own costumes and makeup and waxing and everything."

"You pay the club?" Huh?

"Yeah, girl, that's the way it is in this business. Me, I pay the old guy a hundred bucks to work a four hour shift and then he takes ten percent off the tips and I usually walk out of here with a minimum thousand bucks. Cash."

"Wow."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She shrugged. "Never expected to be stripping but my folks, they don't have that much money and let's just say I wasn't too keen on student loans." She'd laughed. "Let's just say, after I graduate, this'll pay far better than working as a junior in some legal firm. I'm thinking I might keep it up, one or two nights a week. But I tell you what, you work those guys, you can make good money, Sammi. And that's without sleeping with any of them, you do that, Jesus you can make really good money." She'd giggled.

"Do you do that?" I'd asked. I mean, sex for money with older guys? Seemed a bit gross. But then, after last Friday night, who was I to talk and I hadn't even done it for the money. I'd been free. And that still embarrassed me. Even though I was here with Djävul now, it was embarrassing and I wasn't sure about how I felt about that. Except that on those nights when Djävul wasn't with me I'd closed my eyes and remembered and those climaxes, they were good. The best.

"Do I?" she said. She shook her head. "No, but every now and then I get tempted, I mean, when some guy offers you five hundred or a thousand bucks for a couple of hours of sex, but no, never done that. Some of the girls do, the old guy leaves it to them. It's all between you and the customers, Sammi, we're not employees or anything, there's no benefits, it's all for the tip money and whatever you wanna make on the side if that's what you want." She'd smiled at me. "I got to get back, got a stage set, but any questions, just look me up. And the old guy? If you're interested, come in any time and talk to him. He's a good guy, never hassles us girls, gives us a fair deal, makes sure the bouncers stop anything getting outa hand. This is a good club to work in Sammi."

She'd laughed. "And with that boyfriend of yours sitting there with his buddies, you don't have to worry about anyone getting outa hand or anything anyhow."

There was that. But what about Djävul, I wondered what he'd think. Which was when I realized I was actually thinking about it. Seriously.

I did. Think about it seriously, that is.

* * *

"You're doing what, Sammi?" Vicky sat there, mouth wide open, staring at me. I'd never seen her looking so shocked before, not even that time when Alex had come back with those three guys and taken them into her bedroom for the night and kept us all awake until four in the morning. I hadn't said a thing. I mean, who was I to comment on something like that?

"Stripping at Kitty Katz," I said. "Friday and Saturday nights, mostly. The tips are really good."

"But ...but ... stripping? You're working as a stripper?"

"Part time," I said. "I need the money, Vicky, you know my folks aren't like yours."

"But .. but ...I mean, getting up on stage and taking your clothes off? Sammi, how could you?"

"It's not that hard." I had to giggle. "I mean, I won that dance competition and the manager there, he asked me if I'd like to dance there so I went back to talk to him." I'd gone back with Djävul after I'd talked with him about it. I shrugged. "I worked Monday and Tuesday night," I said. "Didn't tell you, coz I wasn't sure about it so they gave me a couple of quiet nights and a couple of the other girls kind of ran me through it. And it's not like I have to take everything off, you get to wear a G-string."

It'd been a lot easier than I thought and, well, after that gangbang and all those guys fucking me, taking my clothes off on stage while I was dancing hadn't been so difficult. After the first few times it'd been really easy. It was still a bit embarrassing walking around the bar in nothing but a G-string, but I'd told myself that really, it was like walking around at a pool party in a bikini. Just, without the top. And besides, Djävul had come along to keep an eye on me and I'd liked that. He'd liked the free table dance too. By the end of Tuesday night, I'd been enjoying myself.

"Come down tonight and watch me," I gave her a grin. My phone buzzed. Djävul was outside. "Hey, my ride's here, gotta go. Come and watch me later. Going out with Djävul after, so I won't be back 'til later Saturday."

She did, along with Alex and Cindy and their dates. It was kind of exciting knowing they were all watching me strip up on the stage. Djävul took me back to his apartment afterwards and in the end, it was Sunday night before I got home.

* * *

Friday night. My second Friday night working at Kitty Katz and I'd been up on stage dancing. A four hour shift. Half a dozen stage sets, thirty three table dances, this stage set was my last and the tips had been really really good. Couple of thousand bucks tonight and I was just floating. Djävul, Round Out, Blue, a few of the brothers, a couple of Prospects and half a dozen hang arounds were drinking over against one of the walls. Big booth, a dozen bikers, almost as many girls. My last set done, Djävul was taking me back to the clubhouse for the night and he'd told me he was gonna fuck me real good. He'd been fucking me real good for two solid weeks now and I couldn't get enough of what he did to me.

No wonder Vicky and Alex and Cindy liked sex so much. I did, I just adored how Djävul made me feel. I couldn't get enough of him and my last set, I was dancing for him, seeing him watching me and grinning. There might be two hundred guys in this club dreaming of getting into my panties while I was dancing up here, but my panties were for Djävul to get into.

And tonight I was hot for him to get into them.

I was most nights, to be honest.

The song I was dancing to almost done, I figured I'd finish off by giving some lucky dude a facial. It was kind of the way I ended half my sets now and the audience loved it. The guys did anyhow. The girls weren't so eager, at least, not that one I'd grabbed by mistake. Half the time I actually did climax and Jesus, it always felt so good and everyone thought I was faking it. This one, it'd keep me going till we got back to the Clubhouse and Djävul's cock could get to work on me.

A final twirl around the pole and I flipped myself onto the bar. I pretty much picked guys at random, and this time was no exception as I slid across the wooden bartop on my knees, naked but for that tiny little G-string and those black cowboy boots. The black haired dude would do and I grabbed his head, pushed it down between my thighs and climaxed as I ground my pussy against his face. A couple of hundred guys all watching me and that made it even better.

The guys in the audience, they'd think I was pretending, but me, I knew it was for real as I clutched at his head, my sex convulsing, wild thrills of pleasure washing through me as I arched back and pressed my sex up hard against that anonymous guy's face, the only thing between my sex and his mouth those little G-string panties. And they were wet. Wet through.

Oh yeah! Taste me, baby!

After I finished this dance, Djävul was taking me back to the clubhouse and I was going to get him into one of those bedrooms at the back and I was looking forward to that coz I knew exactly what I was gonna do. I was going to sit on Djävul's face. I was looking forward even more to what Djävul was going to get to do to me after that. Oh yeah, all I could think of as I climaxed on that guy's face was dancing naked onto Djävul's face and sitting on him and then Djävul's cock fucking me.

I couldn't wait.

The music faded, the lights dimmed, I started breathing again, lifting my head from the bar behind me, releasing the lucky guy's head as I knelt upright, preparing to stand on legs that were decidedly shaky. The Chinese guy looked at me, his face a sudden mask of shocked recognition, his eyes wide.

"Sammi? Sammi Woo?"

I smiled down, heart pounding, pussy pulsing, still glowing. That'd been a good one. And I got paid for this. This job was heaven. "Hi, Peter." Then I grinned. "You like my pussy?" I lowered my head until my nose almost brushed his face. "Coz that's as much of my pussy as you're ever getting, Peter Wong." Then I brushed my lips over the top of his head, gave him a good look at my naked boobs and backed away, sliding of the bar to the floor beside him to a storm of whistles, yells and catcalls.