The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where're you going, you teasing slut?" Peter Wong wasn't taking this well.

"Hey, asshole, good to see you again. We've got some unfinished business to chat about." It wasn't Djävul, it was Round Out and I could see Blue, right there at the same table as the bikers. She was sitting there with a half-smile on her face, watching and for once Round Out wasn't with her, he was next to me and he was right in Peter Wong's face. "And what the fuck are you doing here giving Sammi shit? Thought I explained to you last time about fucking off where you weren't wanted."

"She's my cousin's girlfriend," the Wong creep said, not quite aggressively, but he sure wasn't backing down.

"No I'm not," I said, very sharply. "I dumped him. My boyfriend's right here." And there he was. Djävul. Large as life. Threading his way across the club from the washrooms, smiling at me, a smile that faded as he took in the Wong creep and Round Out.

"There a problem here, Round Out?" Djävul stood right next to me, one arm round my shoulders, looking like, well, tough. He didn't give a crap that I was standing there in the middle of the bar naked but for G-string panties and cowboy boots. Not to mention the ten and twenty buck notes guys were tucking in my G-string as they edged past. Some of that cash down the front was gonna get wet but hey, I didn't mind. It was all going onto the ATM soon enough.

Those other guys, the biker guys, their heads were all turned, watching. Peter Wong could see those hard stares coming his way, I knew. I could see that look on his face and really, what the heck was he thinking? He really was an asshole.

"Asshole here's showing up where he's not wanted."

"That so?" Djävul sounded amused as he slid his hand down to pat my butt. "You know this dude, Sammi?"

"What the fuck are you doing, you're banned from here, dude. Move your ass. You're outa here." It was that big bouncer, the huge hulking one that looked like he should be in a Frankenstein movie or something. One massive hand clamped down on Peter Wong's shoulder and he was being walked away from us and out.

"Cheating slut," Peter Wong hissed back at me. Then, "uuuhhhhh" as the big bouncer's other hand whacked the side of his head. Hard.

"Fuck you, dipshit." I gave his back the finger.

Djävul and Round Out both laughed. Djävul patted my butt. "Wanna go get some clothes on and we'll head back to the Club, Sammi and hey, that was a real good last dance." His hand slid down over my butt, caressing me.

"You liked it?"

He laughed. "Loved it, you're fucking hot, Sammi."

"Really?"

"Really. Go get dressed huh, I wanna get you back to the Club."

* * *

Leaving the club with Djävul, I gave Meek, the bouncer on the door, a quick smile. He grinned back. "Have fun, Sammi, Djävul. See you next week, Sammi. Working Friday night, right?"

"Yeah, Friday and Saturday next weekend. See you then, Meek." Another smile and then he was busy with a group of young guys wanting in. Last thing I head as I swung onto the back of Djävul's Harley was "Show your ID's please, gentlemen."

Djävul's Harley growled down the road, me perched behind him, hands resting lightly on his waist, leaning easily with him into the corners. It didn't scare me anymore, I enjoyed it. The night wind in my face, being part of everything, not shut up inside a cage of aluminum, steel and glass. Djävul wove us through the traffic with that casual ease, not racing, just reading the cars and the vans and the road, changing lanes, sweeping through gaps, overtaking now and then.

Sitting behind Djävul on his Harley felt so natural. Hard to believe I'd only met him four weeks ago. Hard to believe I already felt at home in that Booze Cruisers clubhouse when we walked in, that most of them already knew my name. It wasn't hard to believe my panties were up on that huge corkboard above the bar though, pinned to a big yellow heart with my name there, along with eight of the brothers. I kind of shivered inside every time I saw them there, remembering what had happened four weeks ago after they'd been removed.

It wasn't hard to believe that eight of the brothers now had those yellow wings on their cuts that said they'd fucked an Asian girl. Every time I saw them I knew what those yellow wings meant. That they'd fucked me. Djävul, he had those yellow wings and a set of white wings for fucking a virgin. That was me too. And two of those guys had brown wings. Those were for fucking my ass. Perched at the bar, looking up at my panties, someone had stuck a picture of Thomas the Tank Engine pulling a couple of wagons on that heart right next to them. Huh?

"What's Thomas doing there?" I asked Djävul.

He looked up, laughed. "Down in the basement," he said, one hand on my butt. "When we gangbanged you, that's called pulling a train."

"Pulling a train?"

"Yeah, slang expression, means when a bunch of guys fuck you one after the other."

He smiled into my eyes, leaned forward, kissed my nose, slid his arm around me, held me close. "That was a hell of a way to have your cherry popped, Sammi."

I smiled, kissed him back. It wasn't his nose I kissed. Coming up for air, my nose brushed his, my eyes looked into his. "I asked you for something spectacular, Djävul. You gave me spectacular. I'll always remember my first time."

Jesus, how could I not. Him and seven other guys and that's what I'd done, pulled a train. Me. Sammi Woo. And here he was, dating me. I guessed that's what it was. I mean, do you date a biker? I wasn't sure, but he'd been taking me out. Coming along to Kitty Katz the nights I was working there. He'd spent the night in my bed a few times. I'd spent the night in his.

It just came out. "Am I your girl, Djävul?"

I had to know. I mean, he'd been taking me out and bedding me ever since, but what guy likes to think his girl's first time was a gangbang. I mean, I'd talked to Blue, I knew Djävul kind of got off on that kind of stuff. Me? Just thinking about it had me all hot and bothered right now. But what guy liked a girl that enjoyed something like that?

For her first time? God, when I thought about that, I just knew I was such a slut and if my parents ever found out, they'd be so totally ashamed for me. They'd disown me. It shouldn't get me all hot and excited. It shouldn't.

But I knew it did.

Djävul smiled. "Sammi."

"Yeah."

"You're my girl." Then he kissed me. Kissed me hard. Kissed me good. Kissed me for a long long time and it was all good. Really good. Except for something. When we came up for air, I couldn't help glancing up. At my panties. At Thomas.

Djävul's eyes followed mine. He looked back at me. "Want me to take Thomas down?"

My heart was pounding and I was all choked up. "No ... it's just..."

"What, baby?"

God, this was embarrassing. My face flamed. "You don't mind that ... you know ... that was my first time 'n everything?" I couldn't look him in the eyes.

His finger under my chin, tilted my face up. His lips brushed mine. "Sammi."

"Yeah."

"You're my fucking dream come to life, baby. That was so fucking wild downstairs with you. You're my girl but that's such a fucking turn on for me, what we did down there. I love you and me like this and I loved you and me like that." His face, it had that hungry look. The one that said he wanted me.

"Really? You mean that?" My heart was twice as big as normal.

"I mean that, baby. Now, you want me to take Thomas down?"

"No .. I mean, you liked it that I did ... you're not gonna dump me coz ..." Jesus, I had to say it. I had to. "... coz you think I'm a slut or something."

"Sammi." He was kissing me and his hair, it smelled like summer grass, sunlight and green grass and sun and heat. "Sammi, baby, how long have we know each other?"

"Four weeks," I gasped, before he kissed me again.

"Everyone here knows you're my girl, Sammi. You've seen the girls that hang around here. Anyone treated you like that?"

I knew what he mean, those other girls, they were there and any of the brothers just fucked them whenever they wanted a fuck. None of them said no, they were here coz they said "yes". Any time, any one. Blue, she'd explained to me that second time I'd come where with Djävul. I'd been nervous about that, I'd still been a bit sore, but Djävul had patted my butt. "Just you and me, babe." And it had been, just him and me. It'd been just him and me since then.

"No," I said, honestly. None of them had even tried it on with me and the other 'Ol Ladies, they were kind of friendly. Blue, she was the one that really talked to me though. Explained things. "Coz you're Chinese, like me," she'd smiled. "We gotta look out for each other." And she had, she'd looked out for me.

Djävul smiled. "You're my girl."

Looking at him, that expression on his face, I knew that yes, I was and I smiled but there was still that other question. "Downstairs," I kind of gasped, heart pounding, face flushed all over again. "That was really a big turn on for you? With me? Like that?" God, I was flushed and hot and wet just thinking about what they'd all done to me down there.

"Oh yeah, believe it, baby," he said, just before he kissed me again and one of his hands was cupping one of my boobs. "And watching you up on the stage at Kitty Katz, that gets me going every time."

I knew he didn't mind me dancing there, or stripping. I'd asked him before I started working there. But downstairs? When I'd pulled that train. All those guys as well as him. That'd turned him on. I mean, Blue had said he liked gangbangs, she'd told me. She'd warned me. And me, I'd loved every moment of that night. Even Wilson Wong fucking me, even that had been exciting.

"Djävul," I breathed, and I knew what I was going to ask him. I had to ask him coz it was something I really needed to know. Something I wanted to know. "Did you enjoy it when I pulled that train?"

"Fuck yeah, Sammi," he said, instantly.

Quickly, before I had any second thoughts, I asked him that next question. The other one I wanted an answer too. "Would you like it if I did that again?" A quick breath. "With you?"

"Pulled a train?" His eyes widened a little.

"Yeah." My cheeks burned. Jesus, how could I ask a question like that? But I wanted to know.

"Would you like to pull a train again, Sammi?" His eyes, they had that hungry look.

"If you want me too." I couldn't just say "yes" even though that was what I wanted to say. My face just flamed but I kept looking at him. "I really enjoyed that, Djävul. I enjoyed everything."

"Jesus, Sammi," Djävul breathed. "You really mean that?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "I'd like to do it again." Another breath. I reached for one of his hands. Held it. "With you. I need you there, Djävul. I love you." Oh my god, I'd said it. The "L" word. "I love you, but when you all did that to me, it was so exciting. I'd like..." I hesitated. Swallowed. "I'd like to do that again, Djävul, but only if you want me too, only if you enjoy me doing that too."

"Oh fuck yeah, Sammi." His nostrils flared. "I'd love to do that again." His finger was under my chin, his nose brushed mine. His lips brushed mine, very gently. "How about tonight?"

I just about climaxed on the spot. Shivering as I sat there, looking at him. Tonight? I mean, I'd said it, I'd asked him, I'd told him. But still, tonight?

"Woooo woooooo," I said, very quietly, in his ear, one hand stroking him, feeling him throb and swell and stiffen under my fingers almost instantly.

He smiled that slow smile. "You really wanna pull a train tonight, Sammi?"

I just looked at him, my face burning. My hand feeling how hard he was. Remembering back four weeks ago to how hard every single one of them had been. All eight of them and they'd fucked me two, three times each and how good that had been.

"I'll go get changed," I said. I had my costumes in my bag.

"You do that, Sammi," Djävul gave me that slow smile that just melted me inside. "I'll go round up a few guys that'd like to fuck you. Ten okay? Think you can handle that?"

"I handled eight last time," I shivered, "and that was my first time." I smiled at him, moving myself against his hand where he was touching me through my jeans.

"Yeah, and you took a couple of them up that little ass of yours, baby," he breathed. "You think you can do that again?"

"If you want me too." Oh Jesus, yes, if he wanted me I would. I wanted him to do me like that if he wanted to. "Do you want to do my ass? You can if you want too." If he wanted me I'd take two of them at once like I had that once, last time. "Like last time?" I gasped. "Do you want me to do that? Two at once."

"Tonight, baby, tonight I will." He smiled. "I wanna be up your ass when some dude fucks your pussy. You think you can handle that, baby?"

"I did last time," I just about moaned, my hips jerking. "I want it." I did.

"Baby, you're gonna get it," he said. "Get your ass downstairs, get changed and get ready, Sammi. You're pulling a train tonight."

"Woooo woooooo," I said again, very quietly, smiling. Breathing faster. My heart beating faster. Faster and faster. Standing. Oh yeah, I was gonna pull a train tonight and I was so ready for it. Forget Thomas the Tank Engine, this was Sammi the little train puller, and I was singing under my breath as I headed for the stairs to the basement. Behind me, Djävul's voice was loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey bro's, looking for a few volunteers for a little shunting downstairs, who's up for it?"

From the noise, it didn't sound like he was going to have trouble finding them.

All the way down the stairs, there was only one thought on my mind.

What does a girl wear when she's going to pull a train?

I didn't think those guys would really care.

But a girl likes to look her best.

When she's on display.

Before the train.

Pulls out.

* * *

Djävul gave me that grin, the one that said he was looking forward to this. He wasn't the only one. "You ready, Sammi?" His hand slipped under my short pleated little skirt, cupping me where I was already wet and as soon as he touched me he knew the answer.

Nobody else saw, I was standing with my back to the room. They'd see later. They'd see a lot more, later and my heart pounded with excitement. I smiled, looking down at that bulge in his jeans. "I am. So are you. Exhibitionist."

He threw his head back and he laughed. The music kicked in, loud, fast, upbeat. I gave Djävul that look, licked my lips. Turned away from him. Heart pounding, I cartwheeled onto the stage, finishing up with a handstand against the pole, my feet balancing me against the cool chromed steel, my short little skirt falling around my waist, exposing those little black G-string panties.

I'd learnt a lot over the last month of dancing at Kitty Katz. Stage dancing, tabletop dancing and lap dances, I put all of that into what I was doing now, only now I wasn't just dancing, I was slowly stripping my clothes off as well. Well, more that Djävul was up on the stage dancing with me and slowly removing my clothes and most his own as we danced. My skirt went first, whisked off my legs and as did a handstand, my feet resting against Djävul's shoulders, his hands unfastening my skirt, whisking it upwards and off my feet as I slowly returned to them.

My top vanished next, unfastened and cast away with my own hands, to be followed by my camisole a little later. My hands and my arms shyly concealed my breasts as I danced in nothing but my little black G-string and then Djävul's seized my wrists. Seized them, took control of me, exposed my breasts to my audience's eyes, forcing me to display myself to them as I danced at the front of the small stage.

Burning skin, tingling everywhere, my nipples were so swollen and hard. So hard and so swollen that they hurt. Djävul danced on with me, his hands exploring my body as everyone watched, caressing me, cupping my curves, touching me everywhere. My audience's eyes followed me, their excitement visible, their arousal visible, all of them knowing that soon, very soon, their hands would be doing to me what Djävul's hands were now doing.

At last Djävul turned me, backed me up against the pole, smiled down at me, one hand cupping me right where I was so hot and wet and wanting. "Ready?" he breathed.

"Woooo woooo," I whistled softly. Oh yeah, I was ready. I was ready to pull that train.

"Oh yeah, Sammi, baby," Djävul's eyes looked into mine. "You really enjoy this don't you?"

"I did the first time," I breathed, barely able to talk for the excitement that gripped me. "I want to try it again." And I did, I really really did. There's been eight of them last time. Eight and I'd loved every single cock that'd fucked me that night. Tonight? Djävul wanted me to enjoy this, I knew. He wasn't going to push me, not too hard. There were ten of them tonight. Ten, and Round Out and Blue were here as well, watching me.

Djävul was still smiling as he circled around behind me, as he discarded his boxers, as his cock brushed my butt, hot and hard. His hands ran over me one last time, cupping my breasts, running down over my stomach, down to my hips, working my G-string downwards. Looking out at my audience, all of them watching me as my little black G-string panties finally dropped to the floor around my ankles, I held the pole in my hands above my head and stood there, facing them, naked, exposed, vulnerable; trembling.

Weak with excitement. Melting with excitement, the chromed pole cold against my butt. Djävul stood behind me, his hands sliding back up my body to my neck, then worked downwards once more, from my shoulders down over my ribs and waist to my hips. Even without looking, I could see that shit-eating grin that said he was enjoying this. God, he wasn't the only one.

If anyone even brushed my clitoris right now, I was going to have a screaming climax up here on the stage right in front of everyone. Blue was sitting on her boyfriend's lap, his arm around her, both of them watching me as Djävul whirled me away from the pole and I was on my knees, sliding forward to the edge of the stage, my knees wide apart, my sex totally exposed to the eyes of my audience.

On the edge of the stage, naked, glowing, melting as their eyes examined me, as they looked at me, as I exposed myself to everyone in that room, I held that position, slowly arching backwards as Djävul moved up behind me. He knelt so that I could slowly lick his balls, lick his shaft, take his cock in my mouth. As I tasted him, as I took him in, as the tip of him touched the back of my throat, I couldn't help wondering. Which of those guys eating me up with their eyes right now was going to be first to actually fuck me tonight?

How many times were they each going to have me? Would it be good?

Could I do what I had done then again? Take two of them at once.

That one thought had my heart pounding even more frantically.

In that moment, I knew exactly what was about to happen.

Sammi Woo was going to succumb to temptation.

I wanted to succumb, I wanted to be taken.

Maybe I could even take three of them.

A third cock to fill my mouth.

Three cocks fucking me.

All at the same time.

I wanted this.

Again.

Hands touched my hips, slid over my thighs and I knew someone was there, close to me, looking at my sex. Breathe puffed against the tender skin of my inner thighs, a tongue touched me, licked the length of my slit.

"Oooohhhhhh." I moaned around Djävul's cock, shivering, closer and closer as that tongue slid inwards, lips pressed against me, spreading me. Who was it? Which one of them? I had no idea and with Djävul's hands holding my head, his cock easing in and out past my lips, it was impossible for me to raise my head and look.

"Ooooohhhhhh." That tongue, it teased me, tasted me, slid the length of my labia. Thumbs brushed my inner thighs, hands pressed against me, spread me wide as thumbs parted my labia, exposing my inner wetness to whoever was licking me. Flicked across my clitoris and that was enough.