The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

The Chinese girl laughed. "Two of us now," she yelled as these two big guys materialized. Bikers. Just like the guy she was dancing with. Younger ones though coz her guy, he looked a bit old to me. Kinda good looking, but old. What was she doing with him? She looked like she was my age and she didn't look at all like the kind of Chinese girl that would hang out in strip clubs, let alone hang out with bikers. Not that I had any idea about the type of Chinese girl who would hang out in strip clubs. I mean, here I was and I wasn't exactly the sort of girl to hang out in strip clubs.

Actually, she looked like the sort of girl you saw hanging out with some loaded young Chinese guy in a custom suit and a Mercedes SLK or something. Like that dick of a cousin of Wilson's that'd tried to make it with me after Wilson introduced us when he came over to stay with Wilson's family for a while last year. That Peter Wong guy. What a jerk. Really, he was. Wilson told me he'd been in some sort of trouble and he'd had to come stay with them for a few weeks while it all got sorted out.

We'd gone out to get takeout the first night he'd stayed with Wilson's family. Wilson'd been in the Burger King, picking up our order. I'd been in the car with Peter. In the front passenger seat. A hand had landed on my leg. High on my leg and when I went to lift it off, it made like it was superglued in place.

"Get your hands off me," I'd hissed, prying at his fingers.

He'd removed them, just before Wilson walked out. I hadn't gone back to Wilson's parents' house until the jerk had gone back home. Him and his stupid Mercedes SLK. What a dick. Guess it ran in the family, only Wilson was a harmless dick. That Peter Wong, I'd never want to be in a room with him by myself.

"Hey," a male voice rumbled from above, drawing me back to where I was on the dance floor. I shook my head, gave the guy eyeing me the once over. Really good looking, even if he did look a bit rough around the edges and maybe he hadn't shaved since yesterday. Smooth dances moves too when he started moving with me. I couldn't say he was a smooth talker, coz nobody was talking much over that music pounding out from the sound system. Real smooth dancing though and yeah, I liked that. So did he, he was grinning down at me and his buddy was dancing with Alex.

The other Chinese girl gave me a conspiratorial smile, moved in close to me. Yelled in my ear. "He's good at dancing, just don't let him smooth talk you outa here with him, kay. His handle's Djävul for a reason."

Handle? Djävul? What was that? I grinned back at her all the same. Yelled back. "Not planning too." Laughed. With a biker? Me? Forget that one. Although yeah, I was dancing with him. Me? Sammi Woo? Dancing with a biker in a strip bar? I giggled. This was so not me.

I kind of liked it.

That girl laughed and then we were back to just dancing for the next couple of tracks and she was good, really. Almost as good as me. As the music faded away and you could actually talk and hear, rather than yell and guess, the Chinese girl turned to me. "Come and have a drink with us."

"My friends...." I hesitated. Bikers? I mean, he was pretty hunky, but a biker?

"I'll look after you." She grinned at me, then at the big guy she was with. "Right, Round Out."

"Sure thing, Blue." The big guy grinned at the other biker. "Be nice, Djävul, kay. No scaring the shit out of ..." He looked down at me. "What's your name?"

"Sammi," I said, "Sammi Woo."

"Hi Sammi, I'm Round Out," he said. "This is my Ol' Lady, Blue and this ugly dude you've been dancing with, his handle's Djävul."

I looked from him to Djävul and back again. And okay, that look was a bit suspicious. Bikers? I mean, I read the news. I watched the news. Bikers? They're scary.

That other Chinese girl, Blue, she looked at me, looked at Djävul, laughed. "That's what I thought when I met Round Out," she said. "Didn't I, you?"

Round Out laughed, tucked an arm around her. God, she was so small next to him. As small as I felt standing next to Djävul and those two guys were about as big as each other. "Did you, Blue? I didn't think you thought I was scary at all." He grinned down at her, she smiled up at him and you could just about see the little hearts dancing in the air all around them.

She punched him. Laughed. "Come and have a drink with us, Sammi," she said. "Djävul'll take you back to your friends after, won't you Djävul?"

Djävul laughed. "Yep, I'll do that for you, Blue." He grinned down at me, held out one hand. "Come on Sammi, we don't bite."

Somehow his arm was around me. A bare minute later, there I was, perched on a seat beside Blue, two Chinese girls, one of them dressed like some sort of supermodel, the other dressed as a schoolgirl, sipping coolers in the middle of a table of bikers in a strip bar. I looked around, looked at Blue and I couldn't help it, this was just so not me. I had to giggle.

Blue grinned. "I know," she said. "If my Mom and Dad could see me now they'd have a heart attack." She laughed.

I eyed Round Out. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"We live together," she said, her hand dwarfed by Round Out's where it rested on her leg. "I moved in with him last year when I started College."

"You're at College?"

"Just starting my second year," she said. "Shooting for medical school once I get my degree. How 'bout you?"

"First year," I said. "Nursing program." She was living with her boyfriend? That biker guy? "What did you parents say?" God, I knew what mine would say. I'd be disowned. Not only a gweilo, that'd be a tough sell by itself, but a biker as well. Jesus. Disowned? They'd kill me.

"About me moving in with Round Out?" She grimaced. "It wasn't good to start with. But we kind of won them over. Long story, Sammi. They're still not that comfortable with it but they live with it." Her face lit up with that smile. "It's all worth it though, he's wonderful."

Leaning in closer, she lowered her voice. "You gotta be careful with these guys though, Sammi. It's okay for me, I'm Round Out's 'Ol Lady, but you watch yourself, okay. They can be real animals when they get going. They're okay in here, they behave here, but don't go leaving with one of them."

"What's 'Ol Lady?" I had to ask.

"Means I belong to Round Out," she said. "Everybody knows I'm his girl, none of the other brothers'll try it on with me or anything. Doesn't apply to you though, so you know. Djävul comes across as a nice guy but the last chick he brought back to the clubhouse got gangbanged down in the party room so be careful, huh."

"Really?" My heart did that little jump. "You mean they really do things like that?"

"You better believe it, Sammi, so whatever you do, don't go back to the clubhouse with them, okay. I mean, one Chinese girl to another."

"What happened?" I mean, I was so curious. I really wanted to know. "I mean, the girl that got gangbanged, how'd that happen? What'd they do? They don't do that to just any girl that comes back with them do they?"

Blue laughed. "Hey, if you're not someone's 'Ol Lady and you're partying at the clubhouse, pretty much anything goes. You wouldn't believe the stuff that goes on, you kinda get used to it but still, when they really get going I usually do a fade and leave Round Out to have fun if he wants. It can get a bit rough sometimes." Shaking her head, she looked at me, expression serious. "These guys, they're one percenters, Sammi, they do what they want and girls, well, girls that hang out with one percenters, they're there for the guys to fuck more often than not."

"Thanks for the warning." I blushed, but I couldn't help looking sideways at Djävul and the other guys sitting around drinking. Shivering, just a little.

Djävul saw me look. His arm slid around my shoulders. Jesus, those muscles. His arm was as big as my leg. "Hey, you wanna dance again, Sammi?" Djävul was smiling at me and really, it was a wonderful smile, infectious. The sort of smile that made you want to smile with him. So I did.

"Sure." I did, I slid to my feet and I danced with him through three of four tracks and when that last track died away, it was "Call me Djävul" who walked me across the club to rejoin my friends.

It was kind of cool walking with Djävul's arm around me. I didn't get jostled once. People got out of our way. It wasn't like me threading my way to the dance floor with Alex or Vicky or with Kyle. It was great. I had a minute to think as we eased our way across the club. Brush him off? Ask him to join us. A quick glance sideways. And up. Definitely up.

Drop dead hunk. That was all I could think.

I mean, yeah, he was a biker but god, the more I looked at him, he was sooooo good looking. Shaggy blonde hair, long. Blue eyes. Face to die for. Like one of those old Viking warriors or something. And as for the rest of him, let's just say those muscles rippled. He smelt real good too. Smelt the way I thought a guy should smell. Kind of slightly sweaty and masculine. Oh yeah, I wasn't going to do the deed with him, I wasn't leaving with him, no way, but this was a guy I'd almost let pick me up.

If he hadn't been a biker.

But what if he asked? He seemed interested in me and for once, this was a guy who was interested in me who I was kind of interested in. Scary, but interesting. The thought had me a little weak-kneed. Oh yeah, this was the sort of guy I could go for, maybe just get to know him a little better first though. I wasn't like Vicky or Alex or Cindy. I wasn't an easy hookup for some guy that wanted to date and discard.

"Wanna join my friends and me for a while," I said. It was kind of nice and quiet right now with just some background music playing for a while.

"Sure," he said, smiling. Oh yeah, that smile. Little thrills ran through me.

By the time we got all the way to our table, he had his arm all the way around me and I wasn't brushing it away. It was my eighteenth birthday party, it was the end of summer, I was eighteen, I'd drunk four whole vodka coolers, enough to be reckless with my life, and I was going to have fun. Real fun. My parents weren't there, Wilson wasn't here. I was at college and nobody was going to stop me flirting with Djävul.

Least of all my friends.

Not that they even tried. They just looked at me open mouthed as I stood there with Djävul's arm around my shoulders. I waved Djävul into the only free seat in our booth, and then did what I'd never done with a guy in my life. I perched myself on his lap, found his arm around me, his hand resting on my hips as I did the "this is Djävul" thing.

Vicky winked at me, Cindy grinned. Alex? Alex was walking out the door with that other biker. And wow, sitting on Djävul's lap was exhilarating. He just exuded testosterone and rampant maleness. The sort of hunky alpha male guy I'd always dreamed of, in person, and I was perched on his lap.

Perched?

My skirt was so short it was my butt resting on his jeans. He had an erection. I could feel it pressing against me. I mean, I knew what one was. I'd felt Wilson's pressing against me often enough. I'd held Wilson's in my hand last weekend. Apart from that once last weekend when I'd almost let it do me, I'd never been interested in Wilson's, except in a purely academic way.

Djävul's? That was a different story. I was definitely interested. And from the feel of what I was sitting on, Djävul was definitely interested in me. So, okay, I have to admit, my pulse was rather more rapid than normal. I was excited to. Hot. Bothered. Wanting to squirm and wriggle on his lap the way I used to on my mountain bike seat when I was younger. If I did, I was sure I'd leave a wet patch on his jeans.

Just like I used to leave on my mountain bike seat.

"Sammi." Djävul was whispering in my ear.

"Yes..." I glanced around and up at him.

He kissed me, very gently. I'm not a big public kissing sort of a girl. In fact, I'd never kissed anyone in public before, ever. Wilson Wong wasn't that sort of guy. When Djävul's lips touched mine, I didn't even think. My mind just went blank. I didn't respond to start with, but I didn't stop him either. I just closed my eyes for one heart pounding instant and then I did what I knew I wanted to do. I started to kiss him back.

All of a sudden my mouth was wide open to him, our tongues doing a warm wet dance of exploration, his mostly exploring my mouth and me just going with whatever he wanted. He was holding me, all hard muscle and strength. His arms encircled me, held me, his body firm against me, his cock pressed against me where I sat on him, hard, ready. My skin, burning hot, tingling, on fire. When his mouth lifted from mine, we stayed as we were, me in his arms, seated on his lap, one of my arms around his neck, breathing hard.

"I've wanted to do that since I saw you dancing there, Sammi." His voice was low, husky.

"I've wanted you to do that since I saw you," I whispered, knowing it was true. Ever since I'd laid eyes on him smiling as he walked towards me on the dance floor.

God yes.

Vicky and Cindy, they were all looking at me, wide-eyed. I'd have given them a thumbs up except Djävul stopped talking and started kissing me again and I wasn't saying no. Actually, I wasn't saying anything at all. It's really hard to talk with someone's tongue searching for your tonsils.

"I wanna get some quality time in with you, Sammi. Hope you haven't got a boyfriend, coz he's gonna be shit out of luck."

I don't know about Djävul, but I was breathing hard.

"Yeah, I did," I gasped when I could talk, "but I already decided I'm dumping him." I managed to get that out just before Djävul resumed playing tonsil hockey.

Not that I objected in the slightest. If Djävul wanted to play tonsil hockey, I was good for an extended game. Game? I was good for a season ticket. And so help me god, I was almost good for scoring a goal with. Yeah, right then and there I just knew that Djävul was almost definitely one of those guys I'd give my all too. Anytime. Definitely almost. I knew right then, perched on Djävul's lap, that if Djävul wanted to go for a home run tonight, I just might let him.

Yeah, I'd changed my mind. Djävul was the sort of guy that could change a girl's mind. This girl anyhow.

"Dance?" His nose brushed mine, those big blue eyes were looking into mine, his fingers brushed my cheek as his other arm held me. God, I was going to leave a wet patch on his jeans if I stayed where I was. On the other hand, Djävul didn't seem like the sort of guy who would mind if I did.

"Okay." Honestly, I'd rather have just stayed on his lap being kissed but dancing, that'd let me think a little and right now, I wasn't thinking. Well, I was, but only about that hard thing I could feel pressing against me. I wasn't like Vicky and Alex and Cindy. I wasn't some easy pickup for some guy to date and discard.

I slid of his lap, his hand took mine as he stood. He led me towards the dance floor and then he was holding both my hands as we danced and he really did dance well. Smoothly, gracefully, he seemed to move with me whatever I did and it seemed almost as if we were two parts of the same whole, me moving with him, him with me, without thought, without anything but a total awareness of each other and I couldn't stop smiling up at him.

Looking up at him, looking at the face, I couldn't help thinking about what that girl, Blue, about what she'd said. Djävul was a biker, what were her words. "These guys, they're one percenters, Sammi, they do what they want and girls, well, girls that hang out with one percenters, they're there for the guys to fuck." That's what she'd said. I thought about that as I danced with Djävul.

Was that what I wanted?

I mean, it wasn't like I was trying to stay a virgin or anything. If it hadn't been for my Mom and Dad and Wilson, I wouldn't have been a long time ago. Eagerly wouldn't have been. And there those guys I knew I'd have done it with on the spot, given the chance. Looking at Djävul, I knew if I wanted to have my v-card swiped tonight, Djävul was the sort of guy who'd slide the card in the slot and key in my PIN number without a moment's hesitation.

Was that what I wanted? Tonight? I wasn't quite sure. Thoughts were one thing. The reality was another thing entirely. And reality was dancing with me right now. Reality had his hands on my butt. Reality was pulling my close to him, urging me up against him so that my arms went round his neck as he kissed me and I could feel him. Big and hard. Reality.

I wasn't sure.

I still wasn't sure twenty minutes later when we sat back down with my friends and I was perched on his lap again and he was kissing me and I didn't care that Vicky and Cindy were watching me and grinning. It was a long time before I came up for air. I was enjoying myself, Djävul was the first guy other than Wilson that I'd ever kissed and it was just heaven. No comparison. Djävul could kiss me all night if he wanted to and I had no intention of stopping those kisses. None at all. Maybe more than kiss me if he wanted.

It wasn't like I was standing out.

Kitty Katz was right in the middle of in a neighborhood with a large College student population. I figured almost half the people here tonight were College students like Vicky, Alex, Cindy and I. Between them and the bikers and working guys and the businessmen out for a Friday night and the strippers and the girls that were just plain out for a good time and the guys that were out to pick up girls out for a good time, there was a lot of making out going on all over the club. I wasn't exactly conspicuous. Not that I was worrying. Those coolers had seen to that and Djävul had just waved me up another and it was there in seconds. How the heck did he do that?

"So what about this boyfriend, Sammi? You sure you done with him? Coz I'd like to maybe hook up with you or something and I don't hook up with chicks with other commitments." His lips brushed my ear, shivers ran down my spine.

Djävul wanted to hook up with me? Being kissed by him, I thought about that. Kind of thought, anyhow, as much as you can think while you've got your lips locked to some guy who's to die for and he's sucking your tongue into his mouth and god, I'd never done that before but I was. What did he mean by hook up? I wasn't Vicky or Cindy or Alex. I might want to do it with the right guy, but I wasn't a one night stand. When we came up for air....

"Hook up?" I gasped, one hand running through his long blonde hair.

"Yeah," he said, kissing me between words. This was turning into a pretty disjointed conversation but I didn't care about that. I was kind of losing interest in talking. Seemed over rated right now. "Dunno how you feel about this, but you do things for me, Sammi."

I could tell that. Something big and hard pressing against my thigh where I sat on his lap was a real giveaway. "I'm not a one night hookup kind of girl," I gasped, thinking that no, I wasn't, not really, but with Djävul, maybe I might be. He was such a hunky guy, but he was a biker. I couldn't see myself dating a biker even if the biker wanted to date me and God, it was so big and hard and I had to wriggle, and when I wriggled, well, it felt even better.

"I'm not thinking of a one night hookup here," he said, right before he took over my mouth again.

It was all I could think about for a moment. That hard thing. Me. Djävul. He kissed me again and I just knew that if Djävul went for a home run tonight, there weren't going to be too many obstacles in his way. God, I hoped he did. Or did I? I still wasn't totally sure. My heart pounded. What was I thinking? Djävul was a biker. That girl, Blue, she'd said it. Bikers wanted to fuck girls. That's what I was to Djävul. A good looking girl he'd met in a strip bar that he wanted to fuck.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers
1...34567...19