The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"What about you, Sammi?" Vicky asked. "You going single with us or you want me or Cindy to line you up a blind date?"

"Single," I said, totally emphatically. No way was I going with a blind date passed on from Cindy or Alex. Jesus, no. I'd rather go by myself to a strip club than that.

"Okay, it's a done deal," Vicky said, high fiving Alex. "I'll let everyone know."

"Me too," Cindy and Alex said simultaneously. They both looked at me.

"Yeah, okay," I said. Not that I had anyone to let know, my friends were all Vicky and Cindy and Alex's friends as well. And they were mostly the guys they'd slept with over the last three nights so it wasn't like I knew them that well. On the plus side, guess there'd be plenty of guys to go round.

Except I had no plans to have my v-card swiped by any of their cast-offs.

* * *

So by Wednesday we had it all organized. We'd head out to Kitty Katz with a bunch of recently acquired friends on Friday night and live it up. Sammi and Vicky's Summer Birthday Party, that's what the message said. That week passed fast. Wilson called my cell. Wilson texted me. Wilson emailed me. I had no idea where he'd been when I left home but I was gone now. No problemo. I ignored him.

Wednesday. Thursday. Friday morning? All about Sammi and Vicky's Summer Birthday Party. More people were coming. Friends of the guys. Girlfriends of the guys. Didn't matter, we were going to a Club. The more the better as far as we were concerned. We'd decided on a kind of fancy dress theme. Well, Vicky and Cindy decided and of course they went for schoolgirl uniforms.

Me, I was startled. Then I was horrified.

"It's a strip club, guys. We cannot go as schoolgirls. I mean, Jesus. Strip club? Guys? Guys? They're all perverts anyhow in a place like that. They'll all get completely the wrong idea. " I dug my heels in. Like, no way. No friggin' way. Not me. Not Sammi Woo in a strip club dressed as a schoolgirl.

Absolutely not.

"About you, maybe the wrong idea," Cindy had laughed. "Not about me and Vicky and Alex."

"Yeah, right," I'd said.

"Hey, you wanted to date someone who's not Wilson, right?" Vicky was laughing at me. "Just try it, Sammi. You can always catch a cab home if you don't find the right guy."

"I don't think I'm going to find the right guy in a strip club." I thought I sounded very calm.

Vicky and Cindy and Alex were all laughing at me.

"Dammit, guys! It's not funny!" Okay, so I wasn't very calm.

I wasn't dressing up as a schoolgirl either, no matter what they said.

* * *

Friday night came round. I was dressed up as a schoolgirl. Every single one of us was. We were all going as Hermione from Harry Potter. Except what I was going to wear, Hermione would have dropped dead rather than dress herself in. Emma Watson too, for that matter. Dropped dead, I mean. Actually, if I'd seen it before Vicky ordered the costumes, I'd have dropped dead too. It was one of those Hogwarts school uniform outfits from some porn costume website with a skirt that was way shorter than anything I'd ever owned or worn myself. FedEx. Express.

That pleated plaid skirt was X-rated short. I mean, like, really short. As in, micro-miniskirt short. And no, there was no way I was going to wear a thong. And I wasn't going commando either, although Vicky had giggled and suggested that. I was going to wear my bikini panties. Lacey black bikini panties that were really pretty in case I flashed everyone. Even with those, I felt so naked and exposed under that skirt. It did make my legs look really good though. Hot.

That was really exciting all by itself.

Vicky had matched that skirt up with a semi-transparent white fake school uniform shirt top, a Hogwarts tie and a blazer. Not forgetting the white knee socks and some cute little beret that had nothing to do with Hogwarts. I felt a lot better about my bra and panties though. Vicky had bought me some really nice lingerie for my birthday, something I could never wear at home coz Mom would take one look and it'd go in the garbage as the sort of underwear bad girls would wear. I'd have been grounded to go with it.

Mom was a firm believer in sensible white cotton panties and the sort of boring white bra's that school thought you should wear. I wasn't. The set Vicky gave me were beautiful. A black lace unlined bra, all mesh, lace and some cheeky bows and a perfect fit. The matching panties had a super sexy satin side strap that fitted the curve of my hip like they were made for me and the French pantie style thong back, ohhhh! It made my butt look so sexy. In fact I felt sexier than I'd ever felt in my life. My parents would have gone apocalyptic on me if they'd seen what I was wearing.

Fortunately, they were three states away.

Wilson Wong was three states away too, where he should be. Wilson Wong wasn't going to be at my Birthday Party. Not this year. This year I was going on my own. Well, with Vicky and our new friends and quite a few guys they knew, but same thing. I was going to have fun tonight. Dance. Drink. Flirt with guys. Maybe I actually would find a guy I liked. One I'd want to date.

Maybe one who I'd want to leave with.

And didn't that thought get me all excited? Me, Sammi Woo, getting picked up and leaving with a guy just like all my friends did. I doubted it was going to happen, not tonight, but the thought that it was possible and that I could do it if I wanted too was an exciting one. Mind you, the last week, every time we'd gone out, guys had hit on me. None of them seemed right though. There was nothing about them that did anything for me.

Kitty Katz was a strip club. I didn't plan on hooked up in a strip club. I mean, what sort of guys went to strip clubs? Nobody I'd want to have anything to do with, that was for sure. I mean, I was a good Chinese girl. I didn't want to be that good, but hey, I wasn't a strip club hookup kind of girl. No way.

Not like my friends.

* * * (/b>

So Friday night, there I was, in my bedroom. Looking at myself in the mirror and just shaking my head. I mean, I looked hot, but, well, I hadn't worn a school uniform in my life, ever. And now here I was, one weekend away from starting college, dressed in one and about to head out to a strip club for my Summer Birthday Party with Vicky. Well, on the plus side, there'd be a dozen other girls dressed just like me with us so it wasn't like I was going to stand out.

Apart from being the only Chinese schoolgirl there. This was going to be one cool party even if it was in a strip bar. Way better than that one last year at my Mom and Dad's. Way better than the one Vicky's Mom had organized for us mid-summer.

My cell meowed at me. Vicky? "Coming, coming," I said.

"Sammi, where've you been, I've been trying to get hold of you all week."

I looked at the phone in horror. "Wilson?"

"It's me, Wilson," he said. Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. But at least he was three states away.

"Hi Wilson," I said, heart pounding. "I can't talk, we're going out."

"Oh, that's okay," Wilson said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. Huh? "Your Dad gave me your address, just wait for me. I'll be there in half an hour."

"Huh?" I sat down hard on my bed, hyperventilating. "What?"

"Good news, I got all my college credits transferred and I'm starting classes here on Monday, just moved in to a dorm here this afternoon. Thought I'd bring some takeout round and we could watch a movie together."

"Huhh ... uhh ... ohh." Oh shit. Shit shit shit.

"I kept it a secret 'til I knew I'd gotten accepted here, but I knew you'd be happy, Sammi. I'm bringing some fried noodles and stuff around, see you soon." The jerk blew kisses into the phone before he hung up. He didn't even wait for me to answer. He hung up. Expecting me to cancel whatever I was doing and just wait for him.

I just looked at my phone, speechless. Horrified. Wilson Wong had transferred College's to get into the one I'd been accepted for. God knows how. I'd thought their standards were tougher, but somehow, he'd gotten himself in. I'd under-estimated Wilson. Badly. Jesus, I was going to have to dump Wilson the hard way. It was a frigging nightmare and Vicky had been right.

It was my own fault coz I hadn't had the heart to dump him when I should've.

It would've been like torturing a puppy, with those big sad round eyes.

I just couldn't bring myself to hurt him before, but now?

Now I wanted to put that puppy in a sack.

Then throw him in the nearest river.

Weighted down with rocks.

I had to get free of him.

God, I just had to.

Oh please God.

Not Wilson.

Not tonight. Tonight was my birthday party. Me and Vicky. Sammi and Vicky's Summer Birthday Party, and nothing was going to spoil that. Half an hour? He'd said he'd be here in half an hour. We were so outa here right now and I knew I was the last coz they'd all gone by my bedroom on the way downstairs.

I flew down those stairs.

They all looked at me. Vicky. Alex. Cindy. Kyle. She'd decided to keep him for tonight anyhow. At least he'd been around long enough we all remembered his name.

"We gotta run guys," I screamed. I did. I screamed. "Wilson's transferred College's and he's here and Jesus, we gotta run, he's on his way round, he's gonna be here in half an hour. We gotta get out of here, like, frigging now." I was already opening the front door.

"Fuck!" Vicky grabbed Kyle's arm. "Move your ass, Kyle, we gotta run."

Alex and Cindy were right behind us. They knew. It wasn't like I hadn't shared my happiness. Give Kyle his due, he didn't dig his heels in. He might not've had a clue what was going on but he ran right with us, out the door, down the steps, onto the street and down the lane three houses down that cut through to the entertainment if you followed it across four blocks. We did.

We only slowed when we were three blocks away. Me? I was in the lead, looking over my shoulder the whole time.

"What the fuck's going on?" Kyle asked when the four of us slowed.

I looked at him and I looked at Vicky and I looked at Alex and Cindy and I burst into tears. "Why's he doing this to me? Why? Why? What did I do to deserve this? What did I do?"

Kyle looked kinda helpless but I gotta give him his due. He pulled out a pack of tissues and passed them to Vicky as I stood there, tears running down my face. Running? They were sprinting down my face and my makeup was frigging ruined. Next second I was in the middle of a group hug, my friends all with their arms around me. Poor Kyle. But I didn't care about Kyle, I cared about me and I was living a nightmare.

"What's he doing here?" I sobbed. "Why's he doing this to me? Why?"

"It's okay, Sammi," Vicky said, her arms around me. Hers and Alex's and Cindy's and with my friends there, holding me, sharing my pain, I was feeling better already. And at least we were outa the house. Wilson Wong wasn't finding us tonight. "He doesn't have any idea where we're going and you know Wilson, he never goes to bars."

There was that. "But he might wait outside the house for us," I sobbed. And I'd be coming home by myself at two in the morning coz I knew what Alex and Cindy and Vicky'd be doing.

"Stalker?" Kyle asked.

"Her old boyfriend," Vicky said to him. "She didn't dump him, just left him behind without telling him he was toast and he's transferred here."

"Sucks," Kyle said. He shrugged. "Stay at my place tonight, Sammi." He grinned at Vicky. "She can sleep on the couch and go home with you in the morning." He thought about it. "Shit, I'll come back with you in the morning if you think there'll be any shit from your ex."

Vicky and I looked at him, both startled. He looked at us, grinned. "Well, shit, we gotta long term relationship going here, Vicky. We've known each other a while entire week now, gotta look after your friends."

All four of us laughed. Mine was a sniffley laugh, but, well, it was still a laugh. Vicky gave me an extra hug, Alex wiped my face.

Cindy squeezed my hand. "Forget Wilson," she said. "Have fun tonight, Sammi. This is your birthday party. We'll all help you get rid of Wilson tomorrow, okay."

Vicky and Alex nodded. "You're going to have to do it," Vicky said. "You can't just ignore it now, Sammi, you really have to tell him."

"I know." I did, but still, it made me feel sick. It was like I was being stalked or something. This was horrible. And I was going to have to tell him.

"Tomorrow, Sammi," Alex said. "We'll all help you, okay. We're your friends, we're here for you."

"Tomorrow," I agreed, taking a deep breathe. And another. Stifling a sob. What a way to start our Summer Birthday Party. Damn Wilson Wong. Him and the beat up old Sebring he drove into town on. Dull, boring and built like a dumpling. You can pick which one I'm talking about.

Shit! Crap! Damn! Eff. The eff word. That was the one I wanted to use.

Eff! Eff! Eff Wilson Wong!

* * * (/b>

"Enjoy yourselves, 'n don't drink too much, okay, girls' drinks're free but we'd like you all to stay safe." The big guy at the door was smiling at us. The other and equally big guy held the door open for us. They both looked big and tough and the muscles, wow! But they had nice smiles. There were Harley's parked outside as well, right by the door, a dozen of them and that was kind of scary. Music pounded out through the now open doors, fast and catchy. Nervous and a little scared or not, I was just about skipping as I rather nervously followed Vicky and Kyle in. It was a strip club, and I'd never ever ever been to a strip club in my life.

Yes, Sammi was nervous. Sammi was also curious.

Inside, Kitty Katz was humming. The club wasn't full. It was too early for that. By one in the morning, I guess it'd be as busy as all the other clubs and bars we'd been too over the last week and a bit. Now? Free tables, a few empty seats and plenty of space to dance. I'd always liked dancing. I'd liked dancing for as long as I could remember. I'd started dance classes when I was three and I hadn't stopped until my last year of High School had come to an end.

I was good at dancing and honestly, I liked dancing in competitions. Up on a stage, the audience watching. That always gave me a thrill and I was good. I mean, I'd won a few prizes. My parents had been good with anything you could win prizes in. Nothing serious mind, just dance club prizes, but still.

So twenty minutes after we walked in the door, despite some initial residual embarrassment at the x-rated shortness of my skirt, I was up on the dance floor, dancing with Kyle, Vicky's date. That embarrassment had been eased by a couple of coolers, which was about double what I'd ever drunk in my entire life before. For some strange reason I was a lot more outgoing than I normally was, and I was never exactly much of an introvert even if I was, you know, a bit conservative.

Costume-wise I sort of blended in with all our friends and there were a couple of dozen of us here now. Hermione schoolgirl costumes all, which somehow was hilarious. We looked like a cosplay convention. Except that I was the only Chinese-schoolgirl Hermione there. That kind of made me stand out. I mean, Selena and Fernanda were with us but they were Hispanic, not Asian. They just looked a nice shade of brown and they were nowhere near as slender as I was. More chunky, really.

Whatever, I was having a great time, dancing my heart out.

No need to talk either coz the music was so loud.

Now THIS was a summer birthday party!

Vicky and I grinned at each other.

The only thing I didn't like were the two big condom vending machines over by the washrooms. That was just so totally gross. Guys were buying from them too. That was, like, really gross. The guys here were a real mix. Older guys in suits, businessmen maybe? One of them had even tried to dance with me.

Didn't take long. Just "Excuse me, try someone born in the same decade."

"Fuck you, you little bitch."

And he was gone.

Easy.

Why couldn't it be that easy to get rid of Wilson Wong?

Younger guys, college guys maybe, out having a Friday night picking up college girls? Younger working guys, not as preppy, jeans and plaid shirts kinda guys. A couple of tables of guys even I could see were bikers and that must've been their Harley's out front. Half the strippers in the club were hanging out with them when they weren't up on stage or over giving guys table dances.

And yeah, I was watching those strippers. Fascinated. Not just the girls up on stage dancing and stripping, although that was interesting. Most of them, they danced really well. I could dance like that if I tried, I knew. It wouldn't be hard. I'd been going to dance classes since before I started elementary school. I knew the moves. Sitting in our booth of to the side with my second cooler, I watched the stage, studying those girls. Yeah, I could do that.

Even the pole dancing stuff.

I'd been in a few dance competitions myself. Like I said, it wasn't like I was shy. I'd been up on a stage dancing in front of crowds a few times and I liked it. Just not in a strip bar and okay, I wasn't planning on starting so don't go thinking that, guys! Really, dancing was fun and I enjoyed those competitions. Especially the applause. I'd even won a few dance competitions, and I'd placed a few times more. Okay, not that many, but it was always a real buzz. The dancing? Yeah, I could do that. But they were taking their clothes off too. Stripping. All the way down to those little G-strings. How could they do that?

I didn't think that was something I could do.

How could they take their clothes off with everyone here watching them? It looked like most of them were really enjoying themselves too. Not just those girls on the stage either. After they got off the stage, some of those girls were giving guys table dances. Wearing nothing but those little G-strings. How could they just walk around like that? Through the club, with everyone around them.

With everyone looking at them? When I took a break from dancing and sat down at our table, I watched them some more. Kinda studying them. That had my heart pounding. Dancing like that, a couple of feet away from a bunch of guys who'd been drinking. Up on their table and okay, it was obvious where they guys were looking.

Which made me think of that movie set fantasy of mine and I just sat there shivering and tingling.

* * *

"Hey, Sammi, on your feet, girl." Alex was back, taking my hand, tugging me back up and onto the dance floor up in front of the stage and the bar. Okay, I danced. I said I liked dancing and the two of us looked good together and it was fun. No reluctance there on my part. And the dance floor was crowded enough now that the occasional flash of my new and very sexy panties coz my skirt was so short didn't matter. Every other girl's skirt was just as short as mine and besides, nobody was going to see. It wasn't like I was dancing up on that stage giving everyone a good look up my skirt was it?

"Hey." The voice beside me came from another Chinese girl.

Huh? Surprised, I blinked. This wasn't, like, San Francisco. She was really good looking, some kind of sheer silk top, designer jeans, boots to die for and she was dancing with this big biker guy. She was smiling, tossing her long black hair back. Hair just like mine, long and black and silky and we both had it tied up in ponytails. My beret was back on my bed. Forgotten in that mad dash out the door and a good thing too. They looked stupid.

"Don't see many of us in here," she yelled over the music.

Me? She was talking to me?

"Don't see many Chinese girls dancing with bikers," I yelled back.

The big guy heard that and laughed. "Change that," he yelled, waving one hand in the air.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers