All Comments on 'The Temptation of Sinful Cynthia'

by NoMoshing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

WTF! Why would she go ahead and get married?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dumb and unnecessary, another one for the irrelevant crap de jour column.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some times we need a little something to take the edge off of our nerves.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Once a skank always a skank.

There are no characters worth comment in this pile of letters and punctuation marks.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

5 stars. Did her soon to be demeaning husband deserve her cheating on their wedding day? And possibly further into the marriage? Given the circumstances, I give a resounding YES!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

IS HE STUPID WITH A CAPITAL 'S' OR WHAT/

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hateful, selfish bitch. Tell Brad she changed her mind. He might be hurt temporarily but he won't be married to a cheating, gold digging whore.

NoMoshingNoMoshing11 months agoAuthor

I wanted to write a bully cheating type story with a focus on the cuckoldress' motivations and desires beyond the usual "Hubby works too much/is broke/is infertile/has a small dick" reasons that are so common. Thanks for giving it a shot, and I hope you enjoy some of my other work better!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I must admit this is about as close as you can get to including a wife in your story without actually including a wife in your story...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous