The Temptation Study Pt. 02

Story Info
The father and daughter attend their second research session.
14.9k words
4.79
34k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harmonicks
harmonicks
421 Followers

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the first part of this story. I thought it was going to be a couple of months to finish this part but it ended up being a bit longer and I've had a few things going on that have made it more difficult finding time to write. The positive comments on Part 1 and requests for the sequel definitely helped with the motivation to persevere!

I would say this story is intended to be read as a series starting from the first part in terms of the overall pacing and progression of the story arc, however the premise and backstory are probably simple enough that reading the first part isn't a hard requirement for enjoying this one if you don't care so much about character development.

This part is another slow-ish build, but I promise the pace picks up quite a bit in part three.

***

Jon woke up in his hotel bed, his eyes adjusting to the dim light from the early morning sun seeping through the gap around the curtains. As his consciousness shifted out of his sleepy state he remembered the events of the previous day. The bizarre scientific study in the morning, and the conclusion of him wanking in the bathroom to the sounds of his daughter masturbating in her hotel bed. He looked across at his daughter, Emma, who was still asleep in her bed a couple of metres away, her long hair a wild mess covering most of her face.

Jon took a minute to confirm that his memories were genuine, and that everything he was remembering had truly happened, rather than being some sort of crazy sex dream. His morning wood twitched as he remembered the sounds of his daughter's orgasm the night before. Jon sighed softly. It wasn't uncommon for him to wake up with an erection but he also couldn't rule out that this was a lingering effect from the study and he was going to spend yet another day horny, even if they didn't do the session that morning.

He checked his watch, showing just after 7am, and looked back at Emma, still fast asleep. He figured he probably had a fair bit of time before she woke up, or at least long enough to rub one out. Not wanting to chance doing it with her in the room, he got out of bed as quietly as he could and went into the bathroom, gently closing and locking the door behind him.

He pulled his pyjama bottoms down and gripped his already hard cock. He closed his eyes and started stroking, trying to focus on something that would help get him off. His mind wandered to the events of the previous day, the videos they watched, him walking in on Emma, the noises she'd made as she brought herself to climax the previous day. He tried harder this time not to focus on his daughter, not having the sounds to encourage his imagination. He thought about the first video, the young woman being seduced by the older masseuse. He wondered about what his daughter had said... would she give in if she was in a situation like that? Did she have a thing for older men too?

Jon could feel himself moving further away from being able to bring himself off. He was getting distracted, thinking too much. He tried to focus back on something that turned him on. The second video, the brother and sister, the two of them wrestling and fucking in a variety of positions. He pictured himself as the brother, pinning down the young girl and grinding into her crotch. Her sitting on his chest as he pulled her bra off and groped her. Her pulling her underwear aside to let him eat her out, moaning as his tongue plunged into her pussy, moaning the way Emma had the night before.

He stopped, reprimanding himself for thinking about his daughter again while jerking off. What would she think if she knew that he'd heard her the night before, and that he came while thinking about her masturbating? What would she do if she found out that he was using her as material for his spank bank?

He started again, trying to keep his focus back on the actress in the video, but again he found his arousal dwindling. He was startled by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Dad?" Emma's voice came through the door. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Uhh, yeah hang on, I'm basically finished," replied Jon, not sure whether his daughter knew what he was doing. He flushed the toilet and stood up. He tried to use the waistband of his pyjama bottoms to hold his penis against his stomach so it wouldn't be so obvious he had an erection. He washed his hands to finish the charade that he was just using the toilet before he opened the door and stepped out.

"Thanks," said Emma, brushing past him and shutting the door behind her.

Jon lay down on the bed, not really sure what to do with himself. He still felt horny but was conflicted about his thoughts continually drifting back to Emma. He rationalised that last night was the first time he'd had anything approaching sexual contact with a real woman in a while. It just so happened to be his daughter, but really it could have been any young woman and it would likely have had the same effect. He wasn't some sort of perverted monster, he was just sex starved.

Emma emerged back out from the bathroom. "Is it OK if I have a shower Dad?" she asked.

"Sure," replied Jon. He watched as she bent down to grab clothes out of her suitcase, her loose-fitting pyjama top hung down below her neck to offer a hint of her cleavage, but the angle wasn't right for Jon to be able to see anything. As she straightened back up he could make out the small bumps of her nipples through the fabric, as she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

Emma stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. She turned on the shower, stripped off her pyjamas and stepped in. She took a moment to enjoy the sensation of the warm water engulfing her body. She put her face under the stream for a few seconds before moving it back out and wiping the sleep out of her eyes. She took some shower gel in her palm and worked it into a lather over her body. Her hand lingered as it caressed between her legs. She remembered the previous day, the previous evening, how she'd climaxed while fantasising about her father fucking her on a massage table.

She felt a tingle in her crotch as her fingertips rested on her labia and she reimagined the fantasy from the previous night. She moved her fingers up and down her slit a few times before moving on. She'd take way too long in the shower if she started masturbating now, and it would be better to not get herself all fired up first thing in the morning. She wasn't sure what would be in store for them in the research session today, but if the previous day was anything to go by, she was going to be horny for the rest of the day, so there was no point getting a head-start now.

In the bedroom however, Jon wasn't being so conservative. The moment he heard Emma step into the shower, his hand was wrapped around his cock and he was stroking away. He was still horny from having been interrupted ten minutes ago, and the outline of his daughter's chest had rekindled that fire. Not wanting to have the reverse of yesterday's incident and have Emma step out the bathroom to him lying on the bed jerking off, he tried to focus on bringing himself to orgasm as quickly as possible. He probably only had five minutes, ten at most.

Jon looked at the bathroom door, knowing that Emma was naked on the other side of it. Her young breasts, hidden by her thin top just moments ago would now be on full display as she rubbed soap over them. He wondered if she was touching herself. She'd seemingly gone for it the moment they'd had any privacy the previous day. He let himself imagine Emma, naked and wet, her hand between her legs gently rubbing away as she masturbated in the shower. He could still remember her moans clearly from the night before, gentle and soft at first, before increasing in pitch and volume as she neared her climax. He grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside table as he felt himself starting to get close, his mental fantasy of Emma replicating his own impending orgasm with her face furrowing and her moans growing longer and louder as his hand pumped faster around his engorged cock.

Jon came, spurting into the tissue as he replayed the sounds of Emma's orgasm from the previous night in his head. He lay back on the bed as the sensation of his orgasm subsided, feeling a slight pang of guilt as his fantasy faded with it. He could still hear the shower running in the bathroom and reasoned he should probably hurry up and get dressed before his daughter was done.

Emma finished her shower. As she stood in the bathroom drying herself off with a towel, she could hear her father unzipping the suitcase and rummaging through it on the other side of the door, the sounds so clear that the door might as well have been wide open. She thought about the previous night. Her father had been in here while she was masturbating in the bedroom. Between the intensity of the orgasm she'd had and the amount of sound that carried through the door, she realised that there was no way her Dad hadn't been able to hear her moaning.

Her initial reaction was one of embarrassment and shame, the same way she'd felt when he walked in on her. Why didn't she make more of an effort to be quiet? Why didn't her father say something? She thought about how he was masturbating as well, while the sounds of her orgasm drifted through the air. Did he not tell her because he didn't want to embarrass her? Or that he didn't want to interrupt his own masturbation session? Or that maybe he... liked it? For the second time already that day she felt a light tingling sensation between her legs.

She finished drying herself off and got dressed. She walked out the bathroom finding her dad also dressed and watching the news on the TV. "Breakfast? she asked.

They headed out to a small café down the street. As they were waiting for their food to be brought to the table Jon fished the envelope from the day before out of his coat pocket. It had times for study sessions throughout the week.

"10am today," said Jon. "Are you sure you want to do it again?"

"Of course," said Emma, pausing to take a sip of her coffee.

"Everything is so damn expensive at the moment and it's good money. I'm scraping by waiting tables and doing my best at uni not to have to dip into my savings, it's nice having a bit of extra cash I don't feel guilty about spending. I can earn more in three hours this week than a whole month working part time."

"But don't you find it uncomfortable? Embarrassing?"

"Of course, but..." she thought for a moment. "Like, it's for science right? And sure it's a bit embarrassing, but I don't really care that much. If this was our hometown or at Uni then I'd maybe think a bit differently about it and worry that people might find out, but we're a thousand miles away from anyone who even knows who we are. The only people who know we're doing this are the two of us."

"I see what you mean, but..." Jon wasn't really sure how to sum up his feelings. "I just feel like we shouldn't be doing it."

"Why not? It's not illegal, and we're not being forced into doing anything we don't want to. What's the harm in it?"

"I guess I'm just worried it'll change our relationship. That it'll make things weird between us."

"Do you feel things areweird between us after yesterday?" Emma asked, "Everything feels pretty normal to me."

"It's normal for me as well," Jon said. He rationalised that this wasn't entirely a lie. Sure, he'd now masturbated twice while thinking about his daughter, but as they sat there in the café drinking coffee he had to admit that nothing really seemed different to the previous morning. "Maybe I'm just overthinking it."

"We've been through a lot together Dad," Emma smiled. "It'll take more than a few saucy videos to ruin our relationship, surely."

"I suppose you're right," replied Jon. "I guess we can go watch a couple more."

The waitress arrived with their breakfast. They continued chatting as they ate, before Jon paid and they left. They wandered around a small market square, filled with a variety of traders though relatively quiet first thing in the morning, before working their way over to the relatively nondescript door at the entrance of the research unit.

"I'm glad they put the address on the paper," said Jon, "Finding this place again would have been a nightmare otherwise."

Emma pushed the door open and they made their way up the staircase and into the empty waiting room area. Jon looked around for whether there was any sort of buzzer or bell they could ring for attention, noticing a small camera in the corner of the room. Within a few seconds they heard a doorway open down the corridor. A woman in a lab coat and clipboard emerged and walked towards them.

"Good morning, Jon and Emma I presume?" she said, offering a handshake which Jon and Emma each took in turn as they nodded confirmation of their names. "My name is Lena, I'm a research assistant here and I'll be running your study session this morning."

Jon was slightly taken aback by her being female. He hadn't really thought about it too much but he'd assumed that this sort of study was being exclusively managed by men. She was young, in her early twenties, and only a few years older than Emma. The lab coat did a reasonable job at hiding it from a distance, but up close it was clear she had a sizeable chest underneath it. Jon wondered if she'd be featuring in any of the videos that morning...

"Please, follow me," Lena continued. "There's no paperwork to sign this morning, we've still got everything in order from yesterday." She led them down the corridor and through a door. This was a different room to the one they'd been in last time, though the layout and contents were effectively identical. Emma noted that the temperature in the room wasn't as noticeably hot as it had been last time, if anything it was slightly on the cooler side. She'd intentionally worn short sleeves and a thinner top to try and dodge the heat, but it turned out to be in vain.

"Before you start," Lena said, picking up the wristbands from the table and handing one each to Jon and Emma, "I will just run through some of the basics of the session today. As with yesterday, you will be shown two videos which each last around half an hour, and we will monitor some of your biometrics during the session. Also, per the previous session, you are free to remove yourself from the study at any time however this will void any payments you may have accrued at that point. The fee for this session is higher, at €400 each." She stopped to remove a piece of paper from her clipboard and placed it on the coffee table, alongside a digital kitchen timer.

"On this paper are bonus payments which you can accrue throughout this session by performing certain tasks. These can be performed multiple times, however the bonus payment is halved for each successive repeat of a task you have already done. You may use the timer in order to keep time for the tasks which have a set duration. For those which have other completion criteria, I will remind you that we have access to your biological metrics in real time and will be able to detect if you are trying to cheat. Lastly, the final difference for this session is that you must remove all items of clothing besides your underwear before the videos will start. Are there any questions?"

"Wait, hang on," said Jon, "What? We need to strip down to our underwear?" She'd said that last part so casually he wasn't sure he'd heard it properly.

"Yes," replied Lena. "I believe the requirement is pretty clear, no? Once you are both in just your underwear, the session will begin."

Jon didn't quite know what to respond. He looked at Emma, who shrugged at him.

"If there are no further questions, I will leave you to it," Lena said, before turning and leaving the room.

"I really don't know about this Emma," said Jon.

"It's fine Dad," replied Emma. "If that's all they're doing to double the fee then what's the issue? If we'd gone on holiday somewhere hot then it's no less than we'd be wearing around the pool or on the beach."

"Sure, but I don't usually... well..." Jon's cheeks turned slightly red as he struggled to think of a way to phrase it that was more subtle, and failed to do so. "I don't usually get an erection at the beach."

"I'll promise not to look," said Emma dismissively, already starting to take her jacket off. "Come on, don't be such a big baby about it."

"You're OK with this?"

"With my Dad seeing me in my underwear after seeing me in a bikini multiple times? Yeah. And sitting next to you while you tent in your boxer shorts? Not my ideal morning but I think I can handle it." Emma stopped undressing and looked at her father. "You really can't do this? You're chickening out?"

Her tone steeled Jon slightly. She seemed so comfortable with the entire situation, and almost disappointed in him that he wasn't. He suddenly felt more worried about letting her down than he did about taking his clothes off. "Fine," he said, removing his jacket. "We'll do it."

"Awesome," said Emma, removing her jeans to reveal her slender pale legs and a black pair of panties. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, unveiling a matching black bra. She walked over to the table to look at the bonus payment sheet. "Oh my god..." she trailed off reading it.

"What is it?" Jon walked over, topless but still in his jeans. He picked up the piece of paper and read it.

BONUS PAYMENTS

All payments are per participant unless stated otherwise.

Female participant sits on male participants lap, 10 minutes: 100 Euros each

French kissing, 5 minutes: 200 Euros each

Fully naked, 10 minutes: 300 Euros

Masturbate to climax: 500 Euros

Masturbate partner to climax: 1000 Euros

Fellatio/Cunnilingus, 10 minutes or to climax: 2000 Euros

Sexual intercourse to climax: 5000 Euros each

"Well, that's a lot of stuff there's no way we're doing", said Jon. "They can't be serious with half of those, surely? We're father and daughter, we can't do that sort of thing."

Emma thought for a bit. "Maybe this study has a lot of different types of participants?" she wondered aloud. "You know, if they had total strangers or couples on first dates, these sorts of tasks would be a bit more reasonable. Maybe we're just a different group, that happens to be on the more extreme side for this sort of thing? Almost like a control group."

"I suppose that would make sense." Jon felt a bit more relaxed about the study on hearing Emma's theory. With the constant horniness yesterday, the sudden intrusive thoughts about Emma, he was starting to worry the entire thing was some sort of brainwashing experiment to get him to obsess over fucking his daughter. If Emma was right, it was admittedly still a sordid experiment, but it seemed a lot less sinister.

Jon took his jeans off and sat down on the sofa, feeling incredibly self-conscious about being down to his boxer shorts. He couldn't help but look at Emma in her underwear as she turned from the table to face him. He hadn't noticed before yesterday, but she'd really blossomed into a beautiful young woman over the last couple of years. He found it hard not to admit to himself that she looked incredibly sexy in just her pants and bra, the black fabric contrasting against her pale skin.

Emma was about to sit down on the sofa before she stopped. "I should sit on your lap," she said.

"What?"

"It's €100 each if I sit on your lap for ten minutes, I should do it."

"Come on, you can't..." Jon scoffed. "Not when we're both half naked."

"Why not? I've sat on your lap loads of times when I was younger. We can do it now before, you know... anything happens down there. We'll still get the payment."

"I'm not so sure," Jon knew what Emma was getting at, but he didn't think he'd be able to hold out for ten minutes without any sort of erection. Not if the session was like yesterday, and certainly not with her barely covered ass planted on top of him.

harmonicks
harmonicks
421 Followers