The Temptation Study Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TV turned on and the first video started playing, a young woman walking down a hallway at what looked to be some sort of school.

"Come on, it's starting," Emma said, "I won't be on you for long." She picked up the kitchen timer and started to set it.

"OK... fine..." Jon relented, and Emma sat down on his legs. As Jon felt the warm contact from his daughter's bare legs on top of his own, he immediately knew this was a mistake. Emma shuffled back slightly, her ass now resting just above his still flaccid package. Jon felt intensely aware of how little the two of them were wearing, two thin pieces of fabric now the only thing between his genitals and his daughter. He looked at Emma's back, completely bare except the narrow black bra strap across the middle.

The woman on the screen entered a teacher's office, closing the door behind her. "You wanted to see me, Professor Robertson?" she asked.

"So it seems like they're dropping the incest theme, then," commented Jon. As the camera panned across the room to the man behind the desk, he realised why they had this video instead. The male actor looked uncannily like him. He hadn't noticed it at first, but when it cut back to the actress she had more than a passing resemblance to Emma.

"How..." Emma started under her breath. She'd noticed the same thing, though caught herself before she admitted it out loud. She reasoned it couldn't be a coincidence, the people running the study must have done it intentionally. But how did they happen to have a porn video with two leads that had such strikingly similar appearances to them? Had they used some sort of face-swapping AI with footage from the previous day? However they had managed to do it, she realised that her and her father were going to spend the next half an hour watching doppelgangers of the two of them fucking.

The video had a very generic setup. The woman was a student at university, her grades were bad, and she'd been called in for a discussion with her professor on ways she could potentially 'improve' them. The first way, apparently, was to be punished for being such a poor student. The professor stood up and walked around the desk. He took his student's hands and placed them flat onto the table, bending her over slightly, before picking up a ruler. He lifted up her skirt with one hand, bringing the ruler down and striking her ass cheeks with it. She squealed as the ruler made contact.

The professor lifted the ruler back up, poised to strike, before lowering it again. He moved behind his student and grabbed her waist, pulling her tights down to just above her knees. "There," he said, "it's not a proper punishment unless it's bare skin." He struck her twice again with the ruler, her bare cheeks rippling under the impact from the ruler, his student yelping with each strike. He put the ruler down, going for the fourth one with his bare hand, allowing it to linger slightly on her bare ass after making contact. The girl's cry changed from one of outright pain, to a slight moan as his hand gently massaged her tender red cheek after the slap.

Emma shifted slightly uncomfortably, her own buttocks reacting to watching a carbon copy of herself being spanked on the TV, and by a man who looked just like her father. Her wriggling didn't help Jon, who was doing his best to try and distract himself from both the video and having a half-naked woman sat on his lap. He was fighting the erection forming in his pants, and he knew he was losing. As the man's palm again came down on the video, the sound of flesh hitting flesh and a shrill moan from the woman in the video ringing out around them, Emma shuffled again. This time she moved backwards slightly, placing her butt directly on top of Jon's penis.

"Uh, Emma," Jon said as he felt his rapidly stiffening manhood being to press against his daughter's behind, "If you're going to sit on me then you're going to have to keep still."

"Sorry Dad," Emma replied, understanding what he meant. "I was just a bit uncomfortable, I guess. Is this OK?" she asked, leaning back against her father's chest. "If I lean against you then it's a bit easier to stay still."

"It's fine, I suppose", said Jon, not really sure if the increased skin-to-skin contact was going to help the situation he was in. He could smell the scent of her hair, the soft skin of her back pressed into his stomach, her bra feeling slightly scratchy on his chest. He looked down and could see Emma's cleavage over her shoulder, a thin gap between her breast and the top of her bra cup teasing the detail hidden in the dark shadow between. He felt his cock surge again, this time pushing more firmly against the new restraint that had been placed on top of it.

Emma felt the movement underneath her, seemingly timed with another smack on the screen. Was her Dad into spanking? Her father's lookalike stopped and stood behind his student, pressing himself into her rear end. He ordered her to stand up, still facing away from him. He leaned in and kissed the back of her neck, his hands moving up from her hips and onto her breasts. She moaned as he groped her, pushing her ass into him. She turned her head and her mouth met his, their tongues twisting around each other.

Jon could feel himself stiffening more at the sights and sounds from the television. It felt weird watching what looked like a clone of him and his daughter making out, especially given the relative positions in the real world matched their on-screen counterparts from the waist up. His erection was nearly full-mast, and was beginning to get incredibly uncomfortable as it continued to be squashed down by Emma's rear end. He wanted to put his hands somewhere other than limply by his sides on the sofa, but the only other sensible places were all occupied by his daughter's bare skin.

The water on the table caught Emma's eye, and she found herself suddenly craving something to drink. She tried stretching forward to reach the table, but it was too far away.

"Can you shuffle forward Dad?" she asked.

"Shuffle forward?"

"Yeah, I want a glass of water, but I can't get off your lap. If you move closer to the edge of the sofa I'll be able to reach it."

Jon obliged, awkwardly shuffling forwards towards the edge of the sofa. Emma stretched out towards the jug of water, her ass pushing backwards into her father's crotch as she did so. Jon tensed as his daughter's movements rubbed against his member. Emma stretched forward further to reach an empty glass. Without thinking Jon found himself pushing himself further forward to maintain the gentle pressure between his cock and her soft behind. Emma straightened up to pour, then leant forward to put the jug down before straightening up again to take a drink, each movement rubbing up and down her father's erect shaft.

Jon's consciousness woke up to the illicit contact that was happening, and how wrong it was, but he couldn't deny how good it felt. On-screen the characters were now facing each other, still kissing passionately. His lookalike lifted the girl's skirt and put his hand down the front of her pants. She broke their kiss and gasped as his fingers slipped inside her. With his other hand he opened her blouse and pulled down her bra, releasing her breasts. Jon found himself staring at the woman on the screen, whose face was so like his daughter's, wondering if the details of her breasts were equally similar.

Emma put the glass down on the table, the friction from her movement again sending a jolt to her father's cock. She looked back towards him, as if expecting him to return to their position against the back of the sofa.

"Actually," said Jon, "while we're here, do you think you could pour me a glass too?"

"Sure," said Emma, oblivious to her father's ulterior motive for the request. She could feel Jon's manhood pressing into her, but she hadn't realised the impact that her small movements backwards and forwards were having on him. Again, the motions as she reached for a glass and filled it with water caused her to gently grind against her father's crotch. Jon suppressed a moan as his daughter finished pouring the drink, it taking all of his restraint not to put his hands on her waist and pull her into him. Emma passed Jon the full glass, and he took a sip. The water still had the same sort of stale taste that he remembered from the day before.

He drank some of the water, watching the spitting image of his daughter on screen kneel down and undo the belt and zipper of the man with her. She took his dick out and wrapped her hand around it, giving it a few strokes before moving her head forward and taking it into her mouth. The man in the video moaned and Jon continued to sip the water, mesmerised by the sight of what looked like Emma bobbing her head up and down on an erect cock. He gulped down the rest of the glass and gave it back to Emma to put back on the table.

"Can we move back now?" she asked. Jon obliged and slowly shuffled backwards on the sofa, allowing Emma to keep up with him and stay sat on his lap. He reached the backrest and Emma laid back against his chest again. She glanced at the timer on the table. "We've still got four minutes," she said.

Before the shuffling about, Jon hadn't minded their seating position, other than the awkwardness of having his half-naked daughter sat on his bare legs. However now that he'd experienced some unintentional foreplay from Emma's backside, he found himself tensed up while they both sat still, craving more movement against his dick. He was torn between the intense desire to push his hips upwards and press himself into the soft, round ass sitting on his lap, and the knowledge and shame of who that ass belonged to. He shifted slightly in the sofa, hoping he could innocently get some sensation back.

"I thought you wanted us to sit still?" asked Emma, feeling his hard prick continuing to press into her.

"I do..." replied Jon, trying to think quickly, "it's just that this position is a bit uncomfortable. My legs are falling asleep."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Maybe," replied Jon. "Just shuffle forward a second." Emma complied, moving forward off his crotch. Jon adjusted his erection, pushing it down into his boxers so that it now pointed straight forwards between his legs, straining up against the fabric of his boxer shorts. He shuffled a bit so his hips were a bit further forward and could put his feet firmly on the floor. "OK, you can move back now."

Emma shuffled back and could immediately feel the different position of her father's cock. While before she could just feel it against her cheeks, it was now directly between her legs, pressing up against her slit. Against her butt she was conscious of it, but this new location suddenly made things substantially more sexual. Did her father realise what he'd just done, or was it an accident? Her crotch tingled as she contemplated how if they weren't both wearing underwear right now, his cock would be nestled directly between her labia.

The two actors in the video were now completely naked, the girl lying naked on her back on the desk. She spread her legs as her teacher moved down and placed his face between her legs. She moaned, running her fingers through his hair as he began to eat her out. Emma could feel her horniness building rapidly. She'd tried to detach herself from what was happening, coming in with the aim of earning as much money as she could without getting too heated up, but watching the carbon-copy of herself on the screen moaning in pleasure as a man devoured her pussy was starting to get to her. Not to mention being able to feel her father's erection underneath her.

Emma sat up a little, shifting her weight forward and increasing the pressure that Jon's firm member was making on her nether region. She felt her father tense up underneath her and her pussy tingled at the contact. It felt good, and she wanted more of it. She took a deep breath, allowing her torso to move up with the rise of her chest, and fall back as she breathed out. The small motion gave her a little bit of the friction she wanted down there. Not as much as she craved, but as much as she dared to risk. She had to be careful, not wanting to make it obvious to her Dad what she was doing, or risk him asking them to rearrange position again. She could feel the sensation building between her legs as each breath in and out caused the slightest movement of her vulva against the cockhead straining underneath her, the tension of who it belonged to and the risk of being caught adding to her arousal.

Jon was getting the same effect from his daughter's attempts to discreetly grind herself back and forward on the tip of his cock. As her breathing became deep and rhythmical, almost trance-like as they both stared at the sexual action unfolding on the screen, he started to match her with his own movements. As she breathed out and moved down into him, he breathed in to push slightly into her. The movement was so slight, so subtle, but the almost tantric sensation on his dick was fantastic. He continued to match her breathing, cautious not to move too much. He wondered if Emma had realised what was happening - was she oblivious to it, or did she know and just not care?

Emma was finding the arrangement less satisfying than her father. The sensation felt good initially, but she was quickly getting frustrated with how far down contact point was on her genitals. She was desperate for friction against her clit but knew that there was no way that this position was ever going to get close to that, and she couldn't possibly use her hands for stimulation while she was sat on her father's lap.

She stopped moving, exasperated that she'd gotten herself into a heightened state of arousal with no way to get herself nearer to any relief. She felt her Dad move slightly underneath her, pushing upwards into what would have been the push down from her. She realised what her movements must have been doing for her father - it was his cock she was grinding herself onto after all. She realised that perhaps the repositioning had been more intentional than she'd first thought. As much as her Dad had protested them taking part in the entire thing, it seemed to Emma like he was still succumbing to it.

Jon was panicking. Emma had stopped moving on top of him, and he'd just pushed himself up into her. Now she was completely still. Had she realised what he was doing? Surely she must have noticed? If she had, what would she think of him? He suddenly felt incredibly guilty for what he'd done. Even given the circumstances, what sort of man rubs his erection against his own daughter? Jon was immensely conscious of how the two of them were now just sat completely still, saying nothing, the silence between the two of them only drowned by the sexual moans from the television.

Suddenly timer went off. They both jumped slightly at how loud it was. Emma calmly shuffled forward off Jon's lap and stood up. She picked up the payment list from the table, before sitting back down again on the sofa next to Jon as she studied it.

"One hundred Euros..." she said. Jon didn't say anything, mostly just feeling relieved that Emma didn't seem bothered by what had happened in the last couple of minutes. Either she hadn't noticed, or she had but apparently wasn't angry enough to confront him. Emma studied the list of activities. The tasks all felt so hopelessly off limits as things they could do, but the huge sums of money taunted her. The full set would be near enough ten grand, which felt like a huge amount of money considering it didn't amount to much more than what someone might voluntarily do on a one-night stand.

"Lena said we get paid again for doing a task twice, right?" Emma asked. "Half the amount."

"Uhh... yeah I think she did." Jon replied. "You want to get back on my lap?" Jon's eyes glanced down his underwear, the bulge from his erection incredibly obvious now that it didn't have Emma sitting on top of it.

"Maybe," said Emma. "It's still a bit of extra cash. It's just..." she trailed off.

"Just what?" asked Jon, worried that she was about to bring up what had just happened.

"It's a bit awkward and uncomfortable sitting fully on top of you with my legs forward like that. I've got to keep my balance, and it cuts off the circulation for both of us."

"What are you suggesting?" Jon asked. Emma hesitated for a second, not sure if she should say what she was thinking or how her father would react. She looked at the TV screen as her father's lookalike removed his head from between her own lookalike's legs and stood up, his large penis standing erect out in front of him. He moved forward, bringing his hips towards hers at the edge of the table, until the tip of his dick made contact with her skin. He took his hand and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times, wetting it in the mixture of his saliva and her juices, before pushing the head inside of her. The student moaned as he moved his hips forward, driving his full length into her, before drawing back and pushing back inside as far as it would go.

The heat between Emma's legs won against her hesitation. Her pussy was crying out for attention, to have something rubbing against it, she didn't care if it had to be her father.

"How about I straddle you facing the other way? That way I can put my legs either side to support me and it's more comfortable." Emma didn't mention that it would also give her the possibility of getting some pressure onto her clit.

"That feels a bit..." Jon wasn't sure how to reply. "We probably shouldn't." He felt they'd already crossed a line when she was just sat on his lap, but for her to straddle him would definitely be taking things too far. He glanced across at Emma. He pictured her sitting on him the other way around, her cleavage right under his chin, her face opposite his. It would be far more intimate than a father and daughter should ever be.

"Besides," Jon continued, "surely you have to watch the video? Is it even OK for you to be facing the away from the TV?"

"I thought that too," said Emma, "but some of these tasks... it must be OK, right? I mean, how could you possibly french kiss or give someone a blowjob without taking your eyes off the screen for a while?"

"I guess," Jon replied. His mind immediately jumped to imagining Emma knelt between his legs, putting her mouth around his cock. Stop it, he reprimanded himself. Those sort of thoughts were exactly why she shouldn't climb back on top of him. "Still," he continued, "it's probably best if we don't. It's not really appropriate."

Emma decided not to push the issue. She put the sheet of paper down on the table and directed her attention back to the video on the screen. The couple were now fucking hard, the woman lying back on the table, her exposed breasts bouncing with each thrust into her. Emma found it intensely strange watching someone with her face getting fucked, what looked her mouth gaping open, her eyes rolling back in her head in pleasure. The body didn't quite match her figure, and she was pretty sure that wasn't what she sounded like, but there was still something in her brain that placed herself into the scene, believing that she was the one enjoying the experience on the table.

The camera switched to the reverse angle, now facing her father's lookalike, his face scrunched in exertion as he pounded away. She recognised the parallels between the video and the fantasy she'd had the night before, herself on the massage table and her father standing over her, holding her legs as he thrust in and out of her most intimate place.

Jon couldn't help but be jealous of the man on the screen. It had been so long since he'd had sex with anyone, let alone an alluring young woman like the one in the video. The one that looked just like his daughter. The video had to be some sort of clever CGI fake, he thought, though he couldn't tell from looking at it, it looked so realistic. Though he knew from hearing Emma the night before that his daughter didn't sound like the woman in the video when she had an orgasm.