The Temptation Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harmonicks
harmonicks
412 Followers

They resumed their wrestling, with the brother managing to pin his sister down on her back. He held her arms above her head as he lay on top of her, his body between her legs. Their crotches started grinding together as he goaded her into surrendering the match. She freed herself and rolled them both over so that he was now on his back, with her sat on his chest. She shuffled forward until his shoulders were pinned under her knees, her crotch directly over his face, and now it was her turn to ask if he'd surrender. He managed to free an arm and flailed it upwards, grabbing her bra and pulling it off, before further reaching for her now exposed breasts.

The woman stopped her taunting and groaned as he began to squeeze her left boob, allowing him to free his other arm and reach up to her other breast. They continued in that position, her crotch over his face and him squeezing her chest, before she reached down and pulled her panties over to one side, putting her naked pussy directly onto his mouth. She moaned louder as her brother started to eat her out.

"Man, this is torture," said Jon.

"You mean the tenuous story arc going on here?" Emma quipped.

"The contrived plot is definitely something, but I mainly just mean this setup. The heat of the room and watching porn without... you know... being able to act on it."

"I thought you weren't into incest..."

"I'm not, but it's still porn I guess. It's hard not to get aroused at two attractive people cavorting about like this, even if they are pretending to be siblings. But all I can do is sit here and be blue-balled by it."

"Yeah, I've definitely never watched porn for this long without getting off before." Emma cringed the moment she said that, realising that she'd just openly admitted she masturbated to porn to her father.

"At least as a girl you can slip your hand down there and help yourself a bit," Jon said, "I'm pretty much stuck without getting half naked." At her dad's words Emma immediately drew her hand out of her pants. She wasn't sure if her dad knew she was touching herself or not, and realised in hindsight she probably responded a little too quickly.

"Oh yeah sure Dad," she decided to protest, "like I'm just going to get myself off while you're sat here next to me. Even if girls can do it with their pants on, I'd have a hard time keeping myself quiet or staying discreet about it if I was trying to get some real relief."

"I guess... sorry... I shouldn't have brought it up." Jon blushed. The talk about masturbating hadn't helped him feel any less aroused. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had an erection for such a sustained amount of time. Even knowing he was being observed and with his daughter sat next to him, it was taking a lot of willpower to not start touching himself. The couple on the screen had now changed positions again, and had seemingly abandoned their wrestling match as the two settled into a sixty-nine. "At least it looks like we're into the last ten minutes."

Jon looked across at his daughter and it struck him how much she looked like her mother when they had first started dating. He realised how much she acted like her too, how she was happy to be adventurous and was open to new things.

He wondered how differently this would be if he was sat next to his wife when they were that age, rather than his daughter. They'd definitely at least have masturbated, possibly even would have fucked on the sofa, giving the researchers a proper show. He thought back to all the wild stuff they did when they were in their teens and early twenties. When did he get so uptight and boring? Was it his age? That he'd been single for so long? Or does being a parent just do that to you? He needed to loosen up a bit.

The couple on the screen had now progressed to full-on sex, with the woman on all fours as she was pounded from behind by her brother. "Mmhm yes, fuck me bro," she grunted, "fuck me hard, ugh, yeah that's it..." He flipped her over onto her back and resumed his rhythm into her as she moaned loudly and pulled him in for a deep kiss. They continued for a few more minutes before, both grunting and panting towards orgasm, he pulled out. The woman quickly flipped forward to wrap her lips around his cock and let him finish inside her mouth. She swallowed. "I think we should have a rematch tomorrow, little brother," she said, before the video faded to black.

Jon and Emma sat in silence for a few seconds with the blank screen in front of them, slightly unsure what to do next. Suddenly the door opened and a different man to the one who had recruited them walked in.

"Hello," he said, "I am Professor Adams, the lead researcher for this study. If you'd like to collect your things and accompany me back to the lobby then I will arrange your payments and we can conclude this session."

Emma put her clothes back on and they walked with him back down the corridor towards where they first entered. Jon continued to hold his fleece in front of him so as to hide the large tent in his jeans as he walked. On the table in the waiting room were two envelopes. "Please take an envelope each," said the Professor, "They contain your compensation for the trial, along with information for how to attend the follow-up sessions later this week if you wish to do so."

"Thanks for the offer, but I think we're good," said Jon, picking up both envelopes and handing one to Emma.

"I got the impression from your comments during the session, Mr Brinkley, that you don't approve of our research. That's understandable, we are for sure pushing the boundaries of what most people would deem acceptable. Though I would argue that without pushing boundaries in studies like this, it is difficult, if not impossible, for science to extend our collective understandings of human psychology and social interactions. You were put into a very unexpected and atypical situation this morning; however, it is only in such situations that we can observe behaviours that are less understood."

The professor paused, as if to let his comment sink in, before continuing. "I would like to thank you again for participating in our research, you will see that you have both received your fee in full. I wish you all the best for the rest of your day, and I hope to see you again. The exit is down the stairs, the way you came in." He gestured with his hand to the doorway.

Jon and Emma headed down the stairs and stepped outside. The chilly February air felt particularly striking in contrast to the warm facility they'd just left. "Well," said Jon, "I'm guessing that wasn't in the guidebook... where should we go now?" Emma was busy checking the crisp notes in her envelope.

"I think," she said, "that we should find a nice place for lunch, an even nicer place to make a reservation for dinner this evening, then we can go to that art museum. And at some point, I'm going to buy myself a new dress with this cash." Jon was a little taken aback with how bouncy and energetic his daughter suddenly seemed, and how she appeared to be completely unaffected by the last hour.

They had their nice lunch, booked a table for the evening at a place that Jon suspected was going to be providing the most expensive dinner he'd eaten in a long time, and then wandered around the local art gallery. The whole time Emma had a beaming smile on her face, dragging her father around and explaining the significance of some of the pieces in the gallery. Jon would have found her enthusiasm contagious and had to admit he was having a pretty good time, but his mind was still lingering on what they'd done this morning. Not just his mind, in fact, but his libido as well - his erection had subsided, but he couldn't shake feeling massively horny the whole day.

They wandered back to the high street so Emma could go shopping for a dress for the evening. She too found that she was still incredibly turned on as she browsed through the sultry garments while her father waited outside. She picked a few to take to the changing rooms and try on.

She admired her figure in the mirror in the different dresses. One dress was dark blue and had a top half consisting of two fairly narrow fabric straps that hooked up over her neck, leaving her back exposed and presenting a fair amount of cleavage and the side of her breasts. Another was black with a long slit in the lower half, showing off her toned legs and threatening to expose the waistband of her underwear. A third one was red and tight fitting, accentuating the hourglass shape between her breasts, her toned waist, and her hips.

She noticed as she changed out of the last dress that there was a light damp patch on her knickers. She slipped her hand inside the waistband and felt how wet she still was, even though it was hours since they'd left the study. She slowly started rubbing herself and leaned back against the wall, biting her lip to stifle a moan, and allowing the tingling feeling to build in her nether regions as she continued to massage her clit. She was just about to insert a finger inside when she was startled by someone noisily entering the changing cubicle next to her.

She mentally cursed whoever it was for interrupting her, and grumpily put her own clothes back on and left the changing area. She decided she'd go with the last dress she'd tried on. The first was her favourite but she felt it was probably a bit much for a dinner with her father, plus it didn't really suit the cold weather. She headed back outside.

"What did you get?" asked Jon.

"You'll have to wait and see," Emma replied with a smile. "It can be a surprise for later."

"Very mysterious," replied Jon. He glanced at his watch. "I think we should maybe head back to the hotel; it's getting on a bit and after the heat in that room this morning I think I could do with a shower."

"Sure," Emma agreed. "I'm feeling pretty tired if I'm honest, putting my feet up for an hour or so would be nice."

They headed back to the hotel, Emma flopping onto her bed as soon as they got into their twin room.

"Do you want to use the bathroom before I have a shower?" asked Jon

"Nah I'm good," replied Emma. "You go ahead."

Jon grabbed a change of clothes from his suitcase before heading into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. He stripped off and turned the shower on, testing the temperature before climbing in and letting the warm water engulf his body. It felt good to wash off the clammy feeling he'd had from sitting in that baking hot room. What a weird study, he thought, as he felt his penis still slightly engorged from the experience. He'd stopped actively thinking about the videos, but his body clearly hadn't moved on and forgotten it.

As he stood in the shower, he gave his half-erect cock a few strokes and contemplated jacking off while he had the privacy of the bathroom. Would Emma get suspicious if he took too long in the shower? He felt pent up enough that he doubted it would take that long, but he was still wary. He sighed as he decided against it. Maybe he could head back to the hotel for a private moment tomorrow if Emma wanted to do any more shopping.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the bathroom door Emma was having no such doubts. No sooner had she heard the water turn on and her father climbing into the shower, had she unbuttoned her jeans and put her hand under her waistband and between her legs. She'd been dying all afternoon to get herself off, and her little warm-up in the changing room had only amplified it. She knew she didn't have long, but given how charged up and wet she was, even five minutes would be plenty.

She let out a whimper as her right hand frantically rubbed over her mound, her left hand slipping up under her top and bra to pinch her right nipple. She felt like electricity was coursing through her. She closed her eyes and slowly inserted a finger inside herself, curling it up to massage the inside of her hole before drawing it back out, slick with her juices, and resuming the firm circles over her clit. She let out a long deep moan of pleasure, allowing herself to be consumed by the sensations of her body, confident that the noise from the shower's running water would mask any sounds she was making.

In the shower, Jon realised that he hadn't brought his conditioner into the bathroom with him. It felt like such a silly and feminine thing to insist on using, but his late wife had introduced him to it when they first started living together, and he had to admit he just really preferred the way his hair felt and looked when he used it. So much that he used it daily and tended to bring a bottle with him when travelling, rather than chance whatever conditioner was in the hotel bathroom, if they even provided one at all. He sighed and stepped back out of the shower, leaving it running as he quickly wrapped his towel around his waist.

He opened the door into the bedroom to be greeted with the sight of his daughter lying back on the bed, eyes closed, one hand in her jeans and the other clearly on her breast. He froze, taken completely by surprise. Emma heard the door open and immediately withdrew both of her hands, yelping in surprise.

"Oh shit! Dad! Uh... I..." she was lost for words as her face blushed crimson, knowing there was no way her father wasn't aware of what she was doing.

"It's... it's OK," replied Jon. He paused for a second. "Look, we had a weird morning today, and I get it. I've been feeling pretty damn... animated all day as well."

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Like I said, it's OK." Jon cut her off, trying to keep his voice as calm and soothing as possible. "You're an adult, you have adult feelings and needs, like anyone else does. If I'm honest, I was considering doing something similar myself while I was in there." The room fell into an awkward silence between the two of them, Jon standing there in just a towel as the shower continued running behind him through the open bathroom door. Jon sighed, trying to think of a way to defuse the situation.

"I tell you what," he said. "I'm going to get my conditioner out of my suitcase, set a timer on my phone for twenty minutes, go back into the bathroom and close the door, and in that time we can both sort ourselves out. And when those twenty minutes are done, none of this ever happened, deal?"

"OK Dad, deal." Emma's mind wasn't really on getting herself off anymore, but she knew she just didn't want to be in the same room as her dad. Jon found his bottle of conditioner in his suitcase, picked up his phone, headed back into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Emma lay back on the bed and let out a deep sigh, breathing for what felt like the first time since her dad burst out of the bathroom. She could still feel the adrenaline coursing through her after the fright and embarrassment of realising he was stood there. She played back what had just happened in her head. Emma wasn't sure how she would have expected her father to react to walking in on her masturbating, but she weirdly didn't expect the calm and pragmatic reaction she'd gotten.

She glanced at the time as her heart rate slowly returned to normal. It was just turning 5:15pm, so she had at least until half past five before she'd need to face her father again. She thought about what he'd said: that he was horny too, that they should use the time to both "sort themselves out". Did that mean he was going to be jacking himself off in there?

She thought about the videos they'd watched this morning. The masseur seducing his client, the brother and sister fucking. They'd felt like regular porn videos, things she'd already seen similar instances of before, why had they had such an effect on her that the moment she was alone she couldn't resist fingering herself? Clearly, from what her father had just said, they'd had a similar impact on him too.

Was there some sort of subliminal messaging? Was there something added into the water? Was it just that they'd watched them both together and so she hadn't been able to climax in the way she would have normally done watching porn by herself? Even just thinking back to the videos that morning she found her arousal building again and her hand naturally reaching back down into her pants. She realised what she was doing and stopped. Was she really touching herself after what just happened? She decided to slip her jeans and pants down and off her legs, giving her hand free access between her thighs. She had just under twenty minutes of agreed privacy, she might as well use it.

In the bathroom, Jon was cursing himself under his breath as he got back into the shower. He felt awful for walking in on his daughter like that, as he pictured the look of shock and embarrassment on her face as she'd realised he was stood there. By the end of the session this morning he thought that he'd never have a more awkward moment in his entire life and yet he'd smashed that record just a few hours later.

He dwelled on it as he continued his shower. Obviously, he knew his daughter was old enough to be sexually active, and there was more than enough confirmation of that during this morning, but this just rammed home to him that she was a grown woman now. She watched porn. She masturbated. She hadn't had any serious boyfriends that he was aware of, but that didn't mean she wasn't potentially hooking up and having sex.

He wondered if that sort of thing was a normal routine for her, to come home at the end of the day and immediately get herself off. Or was it the lingering effects from the morning that had caused her to start masturbating on the other side of the door the moment he left the room? He'd been unusually horny since they left the study, it would make sense if it had the same impact on Emma.

He finished his shower but left the water running as he sat down on the toilet lid in his towel. He had been horny all day, he'd almost felt like he was sixteen again, when all his brain could think about was sex and getting off. He glanced at his phone, the timer showing ten minutes still left on it. He wrapped his hand around his cock and it only took a few strokes up and down for it to be fully hard.

His mind lingered on the scene in the bedroom that had greeted him as he'd stepped through the door. His daughter clearly enjoying herself on the bed, one hand grasping her boob and the other moving inside her unbuttoned jeans. He tried to shake it out of his mind, but all that his brain seemed able to replace it with were scenes from the videos this morning. The man who was around his age, holding the legs of a busty blonde over his shoulders and furiously ramming his cock into her as she lay on the massage table, her breasts bouncing up with each thrust. The brother and sister going at it doggy-style, his grunting mixing with her moaning as she encouraged him to pound her harder. He felt his balls tighten as he reached his orgasm, the long-anticipated relief washing through him as he spurted hard into the waiting tissue.

In the bedroom Emma was similarly feeling her own climax build, glancing at the clock to confirm she had at least five minutes left. She wasn't expecting to be able to get back into the mood so quickly, but once she resumed touching herself it was like she'd never been interrupted. She felt her hips buck upwards into her own hand, as her orgasm started to build. She found her mind on the first video from this morning, with the blonde lying on the massage table as the masseuse fucked her. Except it wasn't the blonde on the table, it was her lying there, her legs held apart by the older man as he drove his cock into her. She let out a long deep moan and rubbed her pussy at a frantic pace as she felt a massive orgasm build and wash over her. She lay back on the bed, panting after the intensity of her climax.

In the bathroom, the alarm on Jon's phone finally went off. He turned the shower off and finished putting his clothes on, pausing for another thirty seconds or so to avoid a repeat incident before opening the door. Emma was sat on the bed, fully clothed, and stood up as he left the bathroom. Jon couldn't tell if she'd resumed masturbating or not during the last twenty minutes, before reasoning he shouldn't be wondering about the answer to that question anyway.

harmonicks
harmonicks
412 Followers