The Temptation Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have a quick freshen up and get changed," said Emma, picking up her make-up bag and her shopping bag from that afternoon. She stopped before walking past him and gave him a hug. "Thanks for being so cool about what just happened."

"What do you mean?" asked Jon. "Nothing happened..." Emma looked up and smiled at him before breaking the embrace and heading to the bathroom. Jon lay down on his bed and switched on the TV. He'd had a teenage daughter for long enough to know that he had a while to wait before she'd be finished getting ready.

Jon realised that although his session in the bathroom had finally caused his erection to subside, he was still a bit horny. This was crazy, he thought, as he realised he was genuinely considering going for a second round while his daughter was getting changed. He decided against it. If she walked out and caught him wanking it would even things up between them, but he'd they'd had more than enough embarrassment for one day. His cock twitched slightly at the thought of his daughter opening the door and finding him shorts down and exposed cock in hand. 'Stop it Jon', he thought before concentrating on the TV to distract himself.

After a while Emma emerged from the bathroom in her new red dress. She had matching red lipstick and the deep colour contrasted with her straightened blonde hair that fell either side of her shoulders.

"Wow," said Jon. "You look fantastic."

"I scrub up well, don't I?" said Emma, giving a slow twirl and letting the dress billow out slightly around her legs. She was really happy with how she looked in it. Most of her wardrobe at home was pretty plain and functional, or dresses from family weddings and the like while she was a few years younger, so it was nice wearing something that made her feel like a proper woman rather than a teenager.

They headed out into the chilly evening air to the restaurant. They arrived, were taken to their table, and were handed a menu each.

"Jesus," said Jon, once the waiter was out of earshot. "This is going to cost more than I usually spend on food in a month."

"Come on Dad, we're on holiday," replied Emma, giving him a look before casting her eyes back to the menu. "Let's just enjoy ourselves for the evening. We've earned it."

Jon looked back to his menu. "It does all look really good," he admitted. He resolved to stop being negative for the rest of the evening. It had been a crazy day, he might as well make the most of the expensive dinner that it had paid for.

They ordered drinks, followed by starters and mains. After Jon handed his menu back, he looked across at Emma. "You're suddenly all grown up," he said. "I don't know where the time went."

"Oh come on Dad, don't get sentimental," Emma said. She was tempted to darkly joke whether he had realised she'd grown up when they watched porn together, or when he walked in on her masturbating, but decided not to go there.

"I'm just saying, is all," said Jon. "You're only nineteen but you remind me of your mother in her early twenties."

"What was she like? In her early twenties, I mean. I can't imagine the two of you being around my age."

"She was pretty wild," said Jon. He chuckled. "I guess even back then I was the boring and unadventurous one, most of the time I was just following her lead. She was never one to shy away from a new experience or an adventure, if anything she sought them out and dragged me along for the ride." The waiter arrived with their drinks.

They spent most of the evening catching up and talking about the usual stuff: how Emma was doing at university, how Jon's job was going, the inane happenings on their street while she was away. There was one thing that had been niggling at Jon.

"That thing you said this morning about younger girls who have a thing for older men, was that true?"

"Yeah, of course," replied Emma. "Why, are you thinking of picking up yourself a hot young thing and being a sugar daddy?" she smirked.

"Oh, come off it," said Jon. "I don't think I could even if I tried..."

"I think you'd have a pretty good shot," said Emma. "You've kept yourself in good shape, you're good company and you don't come across as a creep. Put on a smart shirt like tonight instead of the usual scruffy t-shirt and jeans that you wear and you could manage it."

Jon laughed in response.

"I'm serious," continued Emma. "I bet half the people here think we're on a date rather than father and daughter. You're underestimating the appeal of a guy who will take you for a proper evening out instead of just out to a club where he can buy you shots until he thinks you're drunk enough for something to happen."

"I hear what you're saying, but I still don't believe I could be dating some girl under 25."

"You've just been out of the action too long Dad. Plus, things aren't the same as they were when you were my age. Young women aren't just looking for a guy they can settle down with for the long term and start a family. There's more to enjoy in life than that."

They continued to chat and eat. Jon finished his plate and sat back in his chair. "Well," he said, "I'm not looking forward to having to pay for it, but this has definitely been the best meal I've eaten in a long time."

"I think this is the best food I've had, period," replied Emma. "We should come here again tomorrow, there are loads of other things on the menu I really want to try."

"Me too, and I'd love to come back, but there's no way we've got the budget to eat here two nights in a row."

"Sure we do, we can just do the study session tomorrow morning and just the €400 for one of us will still easily cover it."

"You're joking, right?" Jon couldn't believe what Emma was suggesting. "You want to go through that again?"

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad. We sat in a hot room and watched some weird videos. By the time I next wear this dress it paid for we'll be laughing about how silly the whole thing was."

"You are serious. You want to go back tomorrow morning?"

"How bad can it be? We tolerate another hour of being uncomfortable, we get €400 each for our trouble, and in the worst-case scenario it's something genuinely awful and we can just leave in disgust."

Jon sat and thought for a moment. He hadn't until that point even considered the possibility that they might do follow up sessions, he'd just assumed that Emma was as against the idea as he was. He looked at her and the conviction in her face. She really was the picture of her mother.

"Come on, Dad," said Emma. "It's one hour out of our morning and then we've got enough budget to really splash out for the rest of the weekend."

"Ok," Jon relented. "We can go see what they want us to do. If you really want." Emma beamed at her father's agreement.

Jon caught a passing waiter and ordered another glass of wine for each of them, before asking for the bill. The two glasses arrived along with the bill inside a little leather booklet. Jon opened the cover and struggled not to wince at the number inside. The money from that morning covered it, but it certainly wasn't leaving much left over. He pulled out the wad of notes from his pocket and slipped it inside the booklet.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom," he said, standing up.

Jon looked at himself in the mirror as he washed his hands. Had he really just agreed to go back for another round of watching god knows what the next morning? His train of thought was interrupted by a slightly overweight middle-aged man next to him.

"Hey man, you're at the table by the window with the cute young thing in the red dress, right?" the man spoke with a heavy accent.

"Uh... yeah?" Jon wasn't sure where this was going. Generally, he wasn't a fan of chit-chat in public bathrooms, let alone with a total stranger.

"You've done well for yourself buddy, good job." He gave a thumbs up.

It took Jon a second to realise what the man was implying. "That's my daughter," he said.

"Oh... uhh... yeah, I know..." the man was searching for words. "That's, uh, what I meant, you know. You've done well having a daughter like that." It was clear from the expression on his face that he didn't know how to resolve the situation.

"Thanks, I guess," said Jon as he walked past him and back into the restaurant.

He sat back down at the table with the leery comment from the stranger in the bathroom still in his head. Had the world really come to that? Did people really see a man in his 40s and a young woman having a dinner together as a date between lovers rather than a father and daughter? He considered relaying the conversation to Emma, as validation for what she'd been saying earlier, but realised how it portrayed her in the situation and thought better of it.

They chatted some more, finished their wine and headed back into the cold night air of the city. The sky was clear and the stars were visible overhead.

"Do you want to get a drink somewhere else?" asked Emma

"Nah..." said Jon. "I'm feeling pretty exhausted if I'm honest. Though feel free to head out without me, don't let a tired old man stop you having a good night out." He was telling the truth about being exhausted, but also hoped Emma would take up the offer of going out by herself. He was still feeling horny and part of him was wishing for some private time in the hotel room.

"Now that you mention it, I'm pretty tired as well." Emma replied. "It's been a long day. And I'm not sure about going out by myself dressed like this... it might send the wrong message." Jon suppressed his disappointment in being accompanied back and took his daughter's arm as they walked back to the hotel.

They got back to their hotel room, Emma being the first to brush her teeth and change into her pyjamas before climbing into bed. She watched as her dad emerged from the bathroom in just pyjama bottoms, the bright light from the bathroom illuminating his bare torso before he stepped into the darker bedroom. She wasn't wrong with what she said earlier, he did keep himself in shape. Maybe he wasn't an obvious DILF but she didn't doubt there'd be girls at her University who would sleep with him

She chastised herself for thinking about her father that way. Though she did wonder how long it had been since her dad had slept with someone. It was a decade or so since her mother passed away and he'd never seemed to show any interest in dating or finding a new partner. He couldn't have been celibate for that long, surely? Maybe that was why he came across so prudish during the study session. He'd gone too long without a good woman's touch...

She lay back on the bed and realised that her crotch was still tingling slightly. She hadn't really noticed it while they were out but now that she was just lying there in bed, she realised she still felt uncomfortably horny. She contemplated touching herself, but the covers rustled with her every movement and there was no chance of doing anything without her dad being able to hear in the next bed. There wasn't really anything she could do other than try and get some sleep.

Jon got under the covers of his bed and switched the light off. He lay back and sighed. There was always a sense of adventure in travelling but today had definitely taken a sharp left turn from the normal old buildings and dusty museums that he'd been expecting. He didn't feel particularly sleepy, and still felt an unnaturally strong desire to masturbate. It made sense that Emma didn't want a night on the town alone, but he still slightly resented that she'd denied him the chance to come back to the room alone and get himself off properly.

The two of them lay there in darkness, struggling to get to sleep. After around twenty minutes, Emma broke the silence.

"Dad?" she whispered softly.

"Yeah?" Jon replied. Emma wasn't really sure how to follow up once her dad responded. She'd been hoping he was already asleep, and that she could maybe have tried to gently rub herself to some relief without waking him up.

"I..." she started, "I can't sleep. I'm still, well... you know..." she trailed off without really saying anything meaningful but, given he felt exactly the same way, it was enough for Jon to understand the gist.

"I know what you mean," Jon said, sitting up and switching on the bedside light. "I tell you what, we can just do what we did earlier. I'll put a twenty-minute timer on my phone, I'll go in the bathroom, we each do what we need to do and then we can both go to sleep."

"That works for me," said Emma. "You can make it fifteen." She paused realising how casually she was making such a suggestion and what it implied. "Unless, you know, you need longer..."

"Fifteen it is," said Jon, taking his phone off the charger and setting the timer. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Almost as soon as the door shut, Emma's hand was in her pyjama bottoms. She was immediately wet and ready. "Fuck..." she sighed as she started to massage herself with her hand. Her breath sharpened as the familiar sensations started down there. She closed her eyes as her thoughts flicked between different mental pictures, searching for something to focus on and help her climax. Her mind went back to the first video from that morning, the one that had gotten her off earlier.

She imagined herself on the massage table, the older masseuse leaning down and squeezing her breasts. She reached up and took her right breast under her pyjama top, massaging it, rolling the nipple between her fingers. She pulled up the hem of her top up over her chest, as if it was the towel being pulled back, and squeezed again. She was trying to be quiet but couldn't help letting out a small moan of satisfaction as her imagination and the sensations engulfed her body.

Jon had also wasted no time once the bathroom door was closed, his pyjama bottoms were around his ankles and his hand was already stroking his cock as he sat on the rim of the bath. His rhythm slowed as he heard a soft moan escape through the door from the bedroom. Was that Emma? He continued stroking until several seconds later he heard another, louder one. He realised that without the shower running to mask the sounds, he could hear her clearly through the cheap door.

Jon didn't know what to do. He could hardly go in there and explain that he could hear her. He considered turning the shower on, but given he clearly wasn't having a shower that would just make it obvious that he'd already heard her. He'd reasoned that he'd just have to pretend he couldn't hear, while trying to make as little noise as possible so that Emma didn't realise how much sound transferred through the door. He ignored the fact that his cock twitched slightly at each sexual noise that emanated from the bedroom, and that there was a possibility that part of him liked the sounds of his daughter pleasuring herself.

He tried to focus his mind on other things. He pictured the young couple from the second video that morning, the actress's large tits swinging about as the two of them rolled around naked on the floor pretending to wrestle. But every loud breath, every moan and whimper from Emma on the other side of the door brought back a different image from that day. The one of his daughter lying on the bed with her hands under her clothes. The same thing she was doing right now, only a few metres away, where he could hear almost everything. He felt disgusted with himself that despite his best efforts to focus on something else, his imagination kept returning to that mental picture. Yet despite knowing he should think of something else, the pace of his hand up and down his shaft quickened when his thoughts drifted back to Emma. He felt his dick stiffen as the soft moans through the door increased in their intensity and frequency.

Inside the bedroom Emma could feel that she was starting to get close. She didn't know how long had passed and was now just focused on trying to reach her climax before the timer went off. She was conscious of how many noises she was making and how they cut through the night-time silence of the hotel room, but beyond putting her duvet against her mouth to muffle them she was relatively powerless to stop them. In the moment she cared more about relieving the burning horniness in her nether regions than about not being heard.

She'd reached the point in her imaginary scenario where she was now being penetrated on the massage table, her masseuse's long cock thrusting inside her as he used one hand to continue to massage her breast and another to rub over her clit. She pictured his shaft sliding in and out between her thighs, his strong hands holding her as the table shook with each thrust. She could see the chest and abs of the man fucking her, but it wasn't the man from the video that morning. She realised the man fucking her in her fantasy was the man who had been topless in the room next to her just half an hour ago. It was Jon. It was her father's cock that she was imagining plunging in and out of her.

She opened her eyes and her mouth gaped open as a huge wave of energy flooded through her pussy as she came, the sensation even stronger than the orgasm earlier that afternoon. She couldn't stop a loud, high-pitched moan from escaping her as her back arched, pressing her chest into the hand squeezing her breast, as she continued to rub over her mound with the other. She fell back into the bed and slowed the pace between her thighs as the intensity slowly subsided. She couldn't believe she'd just had an orgasm while picturing her father fucking her, and such an intense one as well.

The sound of his daughter clearly climaxing in the next room brought Jon over the edge as well. He couldn't stop himself imagining her face, scrunched in ecstasy as she brought herself to orgasm. His cum shot out with enough energy to cover the sink and cabinet opposite him, despite it being his second of the day. He sank down, almost fully spent from the exertion. It had been a while since he could remember having an orgasm that strong.

He cleaned up his mess and waited out the remaining three minutes for the timer to beep before emerging from the bathroom.

"All good?" Jon asked, pretending that he hadn't already been able to hear what the answer was.

"Yeah," replied Emma. "All good." She wasn't fully sure it actually was all good, given what her imagination had just drifted into at the peak of her orgasm. She figured it must just be a combination of the wine from the dinner, spending the day with her father, and the thoughts about whether he might be able to get with a girl her age. That had to be it, right?

Jon got into the bed and switched the bedside light off. As he lay back he felt slightly guilty for what he'd just done, both for what he was imagining while masturbating and the fact that he'd been able to hear Emma getting herself off without her knowledge. The way he'd been so horny all afternoon made him even more apprehensive about doing another session of the study tomorrow morning. In twelve hours, he'd gone from not even really thinking about his daughter as a sexually active woman, to ejaculating to the sound of her orgasm.

He wasn't sure what they'd be made to watch or do the next morning, and he wasn't sure if he could handle another full day of a near-constant urge to masturbate. But, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he now found that there was a small part of him that was looking forward to more.