The Temptations of Dee Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee gasped at the first contact and then again as he established his rhythmn of thrusts. Each repetition claiming a little more of her - each repetition taking her further from the safe comfortable tedium of her old life. She held onto the windshield of her vehicle - the ultimate badge of her status as a 'soccer mom' - as the power of his fucking threatened to take her off her feet. She wasn't sure she wouldn't have fallen anyway but for that strong hand gripping her collar. He was so big, so powerful, so masterful. She hadn't known what to expect if ... when ... this moment came. This was almost brutal in its simplicity, a pure expression of her new man's desire for her.

She shifted her hand inwards to take a new hold.

"Keep that hand out there," growled Shaka, "I want to see that ring."

She obeyed immediately. Of course he wanted to see it - the proof that he had claimed another white boy's woman. The evidence of the magnitude of his triumph, the evidence of just how much his new bitch was risking to get some of his Black cock. Dee felt that shiver of desire flood through her again at the knowledge that she was pleasing him.

Almost in mirror of her thoughts Shaka growled again, "Fucking good piece of white pussy - tight like no real man's ever had it before. That's gonna be changing - I'm gonna be ruining this for that white boy of yours."

"Yes," responded Dee, "do it, do it..."

Shaka was still pounding away at her - hard strokes. Skin now meeting skin as his big Black cock went all the way into her receptive pussy. Each stroke pushing her against her vehicle.

"Nearly time to claim you teacher-girl." His hand moved from her hip round her body and with consummate skill found and exploited her clit.

The whole situation had held Dee on the edge and now his fingers set her off. She shuddered through her whole body, sobbed into the windshield and wanted to scream out her need for him.

He slowed his stroke to long deep thrusts, each trying to reach every part of her. She mewled a little - but she knew she had to follow his lead.

"What you want teacher-girl?"

"I need you to ... fuck me."

"Don't sound sure about that - make me believe it."

"Please - fuck me, I need it."

"Can't hardly hear you - not sure I believe you."

"FUCK ME"

"Thass more like it - but you need to holla it out there.

"FFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEEE!!!!."

She screamed it out with her whole soul, her whole essence. She howled her surrender out into the trash-strewn wasteland and once she had done it she just kept doing it. Kept letting out the years of sexual frustration and neglect.

Shaka's response was immediate - resuming his strong powerful fucking of her. She knew he wouldn't stop again until he had got what he was here for, until he had claimed her - until he had filled her with his baby-making African seed.

"You're mine now," he grunted close to her ear and then a couple of fierce thrusts flattening her against the Odyssey. Was it her imagination or did she actually feel it - the strong spurts of seed into her body. His fingers got to work again and she gasped and struggled in his hold.

She was just coming down from her climax when she heard him.

"She's a hot one Shaka."

Dee spun round to see another man watching them, a man with a phone in his hand, She suddenly realised her position and moved a hand down to cover herself.

Shaka didn't seem surprised - quite the opposite. "How's it going Fess?"

Fess looked to be in his late fifties but might have been ten years younger or older. It was hard to tell. He had grey stubble almost long enough to be a beard. His clothing was an African-style multi-coloured shirt and a pair of chinos. Clean - but well-worn.

"No need to hide from the Professor. My bitches don't hide from my friends." Shaka's voice was commanding. Dee lowered her hand and let him see her pussy - also let him see the first of Shaka's seed start to trickle down her thigh.

"Might like to get a pic of that," advised Shaka.

"Fuck yeah - she look hot like a tamale. She as good as she looks."

"Better - but I've hardly even started with her yet. Be a while till I'm inclined to share. You interested?"

"Fuck yeah. She's a tight little dime. Don't look like the usual hood-rat ya know?"

"Oh I know. Get any more pics you need Fess."

The little African-American began taking pictures. Dee didn't know how to react. Pictures of her like this were a very bad idea. Her family, her career, her whole life - just one of those pictures could destroy everything.

Dee suddenly felt a chilling feeling. Was that the idea? Did they plan to hold the pictures over her - to blackmail her?

Fess finally stopped taking pics and fiddled with his phone. "All posted," he said.

Dee felt Shaka's hand on her ass and heard his satisfied comment. "Think this one is going to be real popular."

"Posted?" asked Dee.

"Yeah - got a website out there for brothas who are appreciative of the hottest in fine white hos. I'll give you the address - let you see what all those dirty-minded niggas want to do to a little white-bread school teacher like you." He let out a deep laugh.

"But..."

Shaka casually raised a hand. "Fess knows what he's doing. They ain't likely to ID you. Fess'll keep the full-face pics to himself - right Fess."

"As always Shaka. These babies will help me through many a long lonely night."

Now Dee knew that they had never for one moment been contemplating blackmail. Why would they? They were confident in their hold over her and it had nothing to do with threats or exposure. It was all about how she felt when she was with Shaka. Alive, vibrant, sexy - a desirable woman rather than a tired over-burdened soccer mom.

It hadn't been a projected blackmail. Shaka was just showing off his new bitch - maybe even advertising her. She felt a little shiver run through her at the thought. The scruffy little cameraman would be 'enjoying' her pics for years to come. She knew the thought should have repulsed her but she loved the fact he found her sexy. Almost before she knew it the words were out of her mouth.

"I think we can do some better pics Fess."

The little man raised an eyebrow and then smiled broadly when Dee began to unbutton her blouse. He raised his phone and Dee began to pose for him.

Shaka watched on as his new white bitch performed for Fess and for the camera. He liked that. She was getting to understand her place, her role in all this. She ended on her knees before Shaka kissing his Black cock.

Shaka lifted her back to her feet. "Show her the pics Fess."

The shabby little man brought his phone over and ran through those he had just taken - watching Dee's reaction with a little smile. "Camera loves you baby..."

Dee was loving the pictures right back. She caught her own expression in them - as if she was seducing the camera. She hadn't really known she was doing it - it had just come naturally in the moment. Like so much else in her new life. If she followed her instincts, her deepest desires, then she found herself doing things she could never have imagined, feeling things she had never felt. The woman in the pics looked like her but she knew it really wasn't her. The confidence, the seductiveness, the raw sexuality - how she wished that really was her.

"Like 'em babe?" Fess asked.

"They're amazing. I've never seen myself like that. I don't know how to thank you."

"I got an idea how you can." Shaka opened a door of the Odyssey. "Try a seat for size Fess."

Fess settled down in one of the back-seats. Shaka walked round the vehicle and opened the opposite door. "Get in Dee and show my friend your appreciation - let him see how that pretty white mouth ain't only good for talking."

She looked at him for a heart-beat and then at Fess. Fess saw her look and gave a little shrug as if to say, 'I knew it was too good to be true.' That was enough for Dee. She knew that Shaka was testing her and she knew that Fess would remember this afternoon for a long time. She got into the back of the Odyssey and scooted across the seat towards him. As she reached for his pants belt she saw his face break into a wide grin. She felt naughty and wild. About to give a blow job to this Black stranger out almost in public. About to do it in the back of her own vehicle where her children normally rode. She felt the heat of the scenario pulsing through her whole body. Her fingers rushed to undo his belt and then his pants. They found the bulge there - hard and ready for her. She pulled down his shorts and his cock sprang free. Five or six inches - but that didn't matter. What mattered was that he was Black and hard with desire for her.

Dee was aware that she was inexperienced in oral sex. David did not approve of such things. However, Fess didn't seem to mind. From the first time she took him into her mouth he was half moaning and half laughing. High on the pleasure of having a beautiful white woman sucking on his old Black cock. He gave her little comments of encouragement. She played with him a little, teasing him with her tongue and enjoying his reactions. It was as if they were playing a game but that cock in her mouth was as hard as a rock.

She felt the vehicle shift as new weight was added to it. She saw Fess smile and then settled herself to the serious business of getting him off. She already instinctively knew that Shaka had got in behind her and soon she felt her skirt lifted and his cock press against her pussy once more. Her little white pussy was in no mood to resist its big Black invader. In fact it was so warm and wet and welcoming that it seemed to almost draw Shaka in.

"Hmmmnnn," Dee breathed onto Fess's cock, "Daddy's home."

She heard Shaka's bass rumble of a laugh as he began to fuck her. Then everything was subsumed into the incredible sensations and emotions of pleasuring two Black men at the same time. It didn't last long. Fess obviously wasn't too used to this either. He came quickly and he came hard - strong spurts of cum into her mouth. Dee used all her mental strength not to cough or to spit. She knew it was important that she accepted Fess's tribute like a good little white slut should.

Shaka paused in his fucking. "Show him," he ordered.

Dee opened her mouth to show Fess his cum filling her mouth.

"Now swallow it teacher-lady."

Dee tried and got most of it down but then coughed at the viscous liquid sliding down her throat. She put her hand to her mouth and held it shut - rallied herself for a moment and then very obviously swallowed what remained. Then she opened her mouth again to show Fee she had taken all that he had given her.

"Damn," said Fess.

"Yeah, she's still learning but teacher-girl here is a pure natural little white ho. Ain't that so little bitch?"

"Yes - now fuck me Shaka," was Dee's response. Again her body had taken over. She was operating on pure instinct. She had loved pleasing Fess but Shaka was her man and Shaka needed to prove it to her again.

He turned her onto her back. Then he moved forward and ran the head of his big Black cock up and down her pussy lips. "You can see now why you need to be trimmed at the least. Gives a good clear view of when you getting yo'self properly Blacked. Gonna be happening a lot from now on - you know that don't ya."

"Yes," said Dee as she watched the amazing contrast of his coal-Black cock taking possession of her white pussy. Shaka slid home with ease - like a hand into a perfectly-fitted glove. Like he was meant to be there - which, she now knew, he was.

"Yes ... Yes ... Yes."

She heard Fess chuckling as he moved about. Knew he was taking more photographs. Guessed that Shaka probably had too. So there were pics of her half-naked, her sucking off a shabby old Black man, her being fucked in and against her vehicle by another Black man. She didn't care - all she cared about was how fucking good that big Black cock could make her feel. His hand pushed into her still unfastened blouse and teased her hard nipple. It had always been a 'weakness' of hers and it seems Shaka had found that out - just as he seemed to find out everything about her. She felt the pressure growing in her, began to try to push herself up after each thrust of Shaka's cock. To keep him as deep in her as he could.

Shaka savoured his conquest, relished every moment of her surrender to him. In some things her technique was lacking - courtesy of that limp-dicked white boy who was supposed to be her husband. That didn't matter - that would come with experience and experience came thick and fast for Shaka's bitches. What you couldn't replace or reproduce was the desire, the spirit. He'd been pretty sure she had it but you never KNEW about that till it came to it. Well he was reassured. Under that white-bread teacher-lady exterior there was a dirty little white ho and he was going to enjoy bringing her out. She was already learning that her greatest pleasure was giving pleasure to the Black man. Courtesy of Fess she'd learned real quick that meant Black men, plural not singular. Dee was going to be a little white hot-wife in serious demand.

He dropped his body down onto hers. His mouth found her neck and he sucked at the delicate pink skin there. He felt her quiver beneath him, felt her pussy tighten on his cock and he let his seed go. His lips came up to her ear. "Now you belong to me teacher-lady. You a Black man's woman now." He held her tight as she came again.

At Silky's

They drove on into the Capital as the light was fading. She had time to think and not just about her experiences of the day. She remembered one or two things Shaka had said. How he'd wanted her since Jess had told him about her. She suddenly had a strong suspicion that her old pupil had set her up to be Blacked. Again she was aware that her reaction was not what outsiders would assume. She didn't feel trapped and she didn't feel Jess and Emily had tried to trap her. It had been more that they had wanted to share something with her and they had needed to manoeuvre into a position where she could accept it.

She felt very practical about it. Did she regret being here? Did she wish she hadn't decided to come? No and no. She felt more alive than she had done in years. She felt HERSELF again, rather than just being what society and people around her needed her to be. So could she hold a grudge against Jess and her friend? No. Not that those two young ladies didn't deserve a good spanking! She suddenly giggled.

"OK, sweetness?" Shaka looked across at her.

"Oh I'm way better than OK. Where are we going next?"

"We been there before - Silky's. Need to check in there and show off my new acquisition."

"You think they'll approve?"

"Oh yeah - there you is fishing for compliments. Like you don't know they'll all be wanting a piece. So you best be keeping your eyes open too. See if any of the local brothas take your fancy. Chances are you'll be getting to know a lot of them real well pretty soon."

Dee contemplated that - felt the warmth steal through her body again. It kept her humming right up till the point where Shaka turned into the parking lot of Silky's. Dee just had time to notice the fresh coat of paint on the building. Then they were greeted by a well-built African-American on the door. He spoke with a thick accent, showing his links to Africa were close indeed.

"Evenin' Shaka, evenin' Lady."

The words were polite but the man's eyes seemed to take in every inch of her in a split-second. Dee felt a slight flush come to her cheeks. The man gave her a little smile and gave her a wink. Shaka bumped fists with the man and then guided Dee into the bar.

The wave of noise hit them both as they entered. There was a good crowd in and their talk and laughter had to compete with a pumping sound-track.

Shaka signalled to the bar and was acknowledged by Silky. He was serving drinks with a couple of college-age white girls. Aside from them every person in the bar was African-American. Dee suddenly realised the fact and also realised it was the first time she had ever been in such a situation.

She felt Shaka's hand on her arm - moving her forward. She knew he had sensed her momentary hesitation. The touch of his hand instantly told her that he was there and she had nothing to fear from new situations like this but it also told her that the time for such hesitations was now over. She had made her choice, had crossed her own personal Rubicon, there was no going back. She could embrace her new self or risk falling between these two worlds - the exciting new world of Shaka and the dull predictable world of David.

She put her shoulders back and a broad smile onto her face. She strode ahead of Shaka towards the group of men he had guided her towards.

They were mostly in their thirties or early forties. Dressed casually - working men rather than businessmen or street thugs.

They looked to Shaka for the moment. "This is my new girl Dee - just letting her see how friendly folks are at Silky's." He gave a little smile and that seemed to be a signal to the six men. They crowded around Dee - all talking at the same time.

"Don't be shy baby - we all REAL friendly here."

"Old Shaka can pick 'em - you are a fine little piece ain't you."

"Silky's got your beer here - set another one up for the lady man. Gotta show we know how to treat a beautiful lady like her."

"Tell us about yourself girl - what brings you here."

The men weren't all incredibly handsome or built like Greek Gods. They were just ordinary men, Shaka stood a good half-foot taller than any of them. But they were very happy to pay Dee attention. It was quite something - something you certainly didn't get if you had a husband on your arm or young children in tow. She was hearing the 'chat' and seeing the glint in the men's eyes. She was noticing their glances straying where it wasn't totally polite for a man's eyes to stray. She glanced at Shaka. He smiled at her and raised an eyebrow.

He was testing her again and she knew every test took her a little further down the road. It wasn't that she didn't want to tread that path it was just that it was new and dangerous and sometimes not a little scary. The tests eased her in the right direction, let her know that he approved. Again it struck her that Shaka was way too smooth at all this - that he must have done this many times before. Taken a white woman and turned her into what he wanted her to be. What was the phrase they used? 'Turned her out.'

She was a little nervous still and kept taking pulls from the big glass of beer pushed into her hand. She found the alcohol helped relax her - soon found a second glass replacing the first. Once her initial hesitation was out of the way she found being their center of attention real easy to get used to. They were asking about her, cracking jokes, complimenting her. Which was moving along nicely until they noticed her rings and started asking about her husband.

"You got a white boy waiting up at home for you baby?"

"He know where his wife's at?"

"How you know he ain't stepping out - one of them open marriages - maybe he got a cute little Black secretary."

She explained that he didn't know where she was and that she was sure he was at home. He certainly hadn't had anything arranged...

"How you know that?" That was Shaka's voice cutting in.

"Well because it's ..." Dee steeled herself, she might as well tell them, "... it's our wedding anniversary tonight."

They liked that - they really liked that. Whoops and laughs drew the attention of others at the bar.

"Shit he must be a sorry mutha-fucker if you left him at home on yo' anniversary night!"

"What you mean Floyd, if he let a fine piece like this out tonight then he don't fucking deserve her."

"Tell you - if I was him I'd be making you feel like a Queen, baby, never let you even think of straying. What's that fool doing!"