The Temptations of Dee Pt. 04

Story Info
White teacher goes Black and finds a whole new world.
10.2k words
4.54
42.6k
50

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,227 Followers

A Miss Is As Good As A Mile

Perhaps it was the increasing tension and frustration with David that made her do it. She had meant to play fair - to keep to the private agreement she had made with herself. However, as the days had passed and her husband had failed to mention their imminent anniversary she had felt the tension increase. She liked to be honest with herself and she had promised herself that if he let her down on this then she would go back to Shaka. She wasn't in any doubt what would happen if she went back to the powerful Black man. He would take her and use her for his pleasure. She had thought about that since their last meeting. She had thought about it a LOT. But she had to be fair to David and she had to follow the rules. Maybe it was the school teacher in her but she felt that if you didn't follow the rules then anything could happen and you really couldn't complain.

She had felt sure that the end of school would break David out of his lethargy. She thought back over the years to that other time - the frantic whirl of finishing the school year with her wedding day awaiting her at the weekend. It had all been a maelstrom of hard work and excitement. Then the day itself. She couldn't regret it - no matter how dull and predictable David had become - she had three wonderful reasons never to regret it. However, it had not turned out the way she had dreamed and hoped. Perhaps these things never did. She wasn't sure - she saw other couples that seemed to roll along quite happily. On the other hand, of course, she knew a lot that had split up. It seemed typical of her life with David that she was somewhere in the middle of those two groups - the safe boring middle.

She had been SURE that the end of the school year would remind her husband of their anniversary. But each night he rang her from Virginia and told her all he had been doing, how their new home was progressing and how the arrangements for his new job were going. He'd tell her he loved her but rather in the way that you'd talk to a pet dog. There was no passion or emotion - it was just something David assumed he was meant to say on such occassions.

That last week of school was the worst. The children had gone to Virginia to their grand-parents so that she and David could make the final arrangements for the permanent move. She was alone in the house - alone with her dreams of Shaka. Being there alone her sub-concious had seemed to take off. Her dreams had been lurid. Most women in her position would have thought them disgusting but Dee only knew that she had woken with her body covered with sweat and a moisture at her pussy that wasn't just perspiration. It was scary. She somehow knew that if she once gave herself to him then she might never be able to control herself again. If he really was as good as Jess and Emily said he was - and she had no reason to doubt them. he had given her a taste on their last meeting and it had been a strong brew indeed.

Finally, school had ended and they had arranged for the last of their things to be hauled across the country to the new place. It had been a long tiring process but when it was finally over it felt that a chapter of her life really had ended. She was going to be starting work at a school close to Ireton as cover for a teacher on maternity leave. That would let her get a sense of the local schools and arrange something more permanent as the opportunity arose. Happily, there was always a shortage of qualified and experienced teachers. She could continue supply work for a while if necessary. That didn't seem likely though - she'd already been contacted by a school in the Capital. It felt strange to be head-hunted like that but perhaps the word just got around. Apparently the Taylor Foundation ran the school and had an opening for her. Strange way to operate - they hadn't even interviewed her. She had returned her thanks but pointed out she already had a position lined up. A man named Taylor had called her and wished her well while stressing that should she ever wish to take up a role in their schools then she had only to let him know. Very weird - but kind of flattering. Her old school must have given her one hell of a reference! Or perhaps Mr Taylor had difficulty getting good teachers for his schools - they were in massively African-American areas.

The first evening that they were all in their new home she had found herself hanging on her husband's every word. Her anniversary was the day after tomorrow. It was time for him to tell her what was on the agenda - it was time for him to express his appreciation for her moving across the country and leaving her good job for the benefit of his career. She waited and waited and waited. He never mentioned their anniversary. All he talked about was his new office and his new boss and his new colleagues. Concentrating on the future was a good thing but...

It was on the next day, the eve of their anniversary, that it happened.

She had felt days of tension as she waited to see if David would pass the test that she had set for him without his knowledge. However, on this final day that tension turned to irritation and then to frustration and then to anger. She had a pretty good measure of the person her husband was and she would never have imagined that he would just have forgotten their anniversary. She might only get a card and some flowers or a drive to a local restaurant - that after all was what David thought was expected of him. It was his duty as a husband. As formulaic and robotic as his attempts to fulfil his other duties as a husband over the last few years.

By the time that David got back from work that evening Dee felt she was ready to almost explode. All his failings as a husband, all his failings as a man, just seemed encapsulated in this particular failing. Well - it freed her to do what she needed to do. It freed her to take the minivan and drive it north to the Capital, to a man who could and would give her what she needed.

It had been building up for days and weeks. Perhaps that was why Dee did it. Perhaps that was why she broke the rules she herself had set. When David sat down for his evening meal he opened his mouth and she suddenly knew what he was going to say. "Honey, about tomorr..."

Dee didn't consider her actions or think about what she was doing. She just acted on pure instinct. "David - I didn't tell you but I've been called up for a teacher's seminar in the capital tomorrow. Part of my new job - familiarizing myself with state teaching practises and the new curriculum. I know you didn't have anything planned for tomorrow because of all that's going on but it's a two-day program and it has been suggested that I stay up there to get to know my new colleagues."

She saw the hurt in his eyes and knew that he had been building up to a little announcement. Well, he had left it that little bit too late. He had taken her for granted just once too often. For a fleeting split-second she considered staying home the next day with him but then dismissed it. She would be going to Shaka tomorrow and she wouldn't be going because of what her husband did or didn't do today. It wouldn't be luck or fate. It would be her considered decision to go and that decision had now been made.

How It's Gonna Be

The white Honda Odyssey could have reached the Capital in thirty minutes if the traffic didn't always at least double the journey. There was certainly no need to break the drive but Dee still stopped about half-way at a rest stop. She found the bathrooms and was pleased to find them clean and bright with a big mirror above the hand-basins. She added a little more lipstick and then used an empty stall to change her outfit. She'd left home in her usual teaching gear - very respectable. Her new outfit wasn't anything outrageous but it was a little more what she hoped Shaka would like. Her slacks were swapped for a skirt that wasn't too short but showed a nice bit of leg. Her blouse and a thin jacket were perfectly respectable but she perhaps undid one button more than she ever would have at school.

Finally, in front of the mirror in the bright lights, she checked herself over. Not too shabby for a mom of three! The final touch was symbolic and vital. She removed her studs from her ears and replaced them with Shaka's ear-rings. They looked huge and gaudy - but she realised that was the point. Where she was going they would be sending a message. She felt her breathing accelerate a little. Just thinking about it got her going! She took a deep breath, gave the woman in the mirror a nervous smile and then headed back to her Odyssey.

A quick phone call and a few instructions to her GPS and Dee was headed for their meeting. Just hearing Shaka's strong deep voice had turned her legs to jelly for a moment. He'd seemed pleased to hear from her but not surprised. He'd clearly taken it as a certainty that she would come to him as he had instructed her. Whatever the difficulties, whatever the risks, he had known that she would come. Like David he had taken her for granted but instead of annoying her it just seemed natural and right from a man like Shaka. He would take it for granted that she would come and once there he would expect... She knew what he would expect and she knew that by deciding to come she was already giving herself to him. She had to shake her head and blink her eyes to get her full attention back onto the road.

When she arrived at the rendezvous she saw Shaka and another man standing by his car. The two men bumped fists and then the stranger drove off in the Mercedes. Shaka was left standing there as Dee parked up. When she opened her door Shaka clicked his fingers and then pointed to the spot on the ground just in front of where he stood.

Dee didn't hesitate - she rushed across the parking lot to him and as she reached her goal a strong arm pulled her to him and his mouth found hers. She felt his tongue and opened her mouth to let him lay down a deep soul kiss on her. She felt like a love-sick teenager swept off her feet. Knowing that a man like this wanted her - that she was going to give herself to him - was almost too much.

He broke the kiss and took a step back to carefully scrutinize her. A big Black finger came up to gently touch her left hoop ear-ring with its prominent 'S' motif. He nodded and smiled his satisfaction.

"That's a real good start. You know what wearing those hoops means don't you."

Dee nodded - but that wasn't enough for him.

"Tell me what wearing my hoops means - show me you remember."

"It tells everyone that I'm your..."

"That you're my what?"

"That I'm your bitch. That I'm with you until you choose to share me."

The brilliant smile broadened a little and Shaka took her chin between two of his fingers. He eased her face up so she was looking into his deep brown eyes. "That's right - those hoops let everyone know you one of my girls. That you are my property. They tell YOU that too - don't they."

Dee's eyes were huge as she nodded her acceptance of her new role.

"Yes," said Shaka softly, "you are going to do just fine as one of my bitches. We gonna see what you have to offer and we gonna test your potential. Gonna be fun. You best know what I expect from my bitches tho."

He smiled again as she stood waiting for him to continue.

"In my experience most teachers like to run the show. Well, in this relationship I'm the teacher you understand. I ain't like some men, I expect my bitches to do what they're told. Got that - you need to be trusting me to know what that hot white pussy of yours needs to keep her satisfied."

Dee swallowed - her mouth suddenly felt dry. He was so different to her husband - so different in every way. It had been what she thought she wanted but did she dare go ahead with this?

He was still watching her closely. "First thing is that my bitches don't lie to me. I was talking to Jess and she told me you ain't been totally honest with me."

Dee said nothing - she wanted to know what he meant.

"I told them how you was worried about being over-the-hill and forty and shit and she just laughed. Said she didn't know too many women who added years ONTO their age. Mostly they was busy trying to knock a few years off. She said she thought you was 36, maybe 37 or 38 at most."

Dee remained quiet as if hypnotised by his beautiful eyes.

"You tell me now. The truth mind."

"I'm 36."

He smiled. "Good girl. He reached for her bag and drew out her I.D. He examined it. "Yes - 36 years old. Now why would you have been trying to put me off. Real foolish of you - I'd take a class-looking piece like you whatever her birth certificate said. You was trying to put me off?"

Dee nodded - a blush at her cheeks. She felt like a naughty pupil caught out in a foolish lie.

"Didn't work did it. Any other reason?"

Dee shook her head.

"Wouldn't be that other little difference between a woman in her late 30s and one in her early 40s would it?"

Dee's heart sank. She knew what he was getting at now.

"A woman in her forties most likely won't be having no more babies. But a 36-year old - she's a different matter ain't she? You on birth control?"

"I've brought condoms"

Shaka raised an eyebrow and his smile disappeared as his lips tightened. "I don't fuck condoms - I fuck white pussies. So we best be understanding this. If I feel you deserving of it then today I'm going to fuck you and I ain't gonna be using no condoms and I AM gonna be planting my potent nigga seed as deep in you as I can. That understood?

Dee's throat was so dry she didn't feel able to talk but she nodded.

"Your ride's over there - you gonna drive it back home or we gonna spend some time together?"

Her voice almost squeaked as she tried to speak. "Together - please Shaka."

"What I spoke about - it a dangerous time for you?"

"I don't think so," she said as her mind raced to make the calculations. It hadn't been an issue for so long.

"OK - don't worry about it. I won't breed you unless you ask me too. Now let's roll - we got a lot to do."

Almost before she knew it Dee was back in her vehicle but now in the passenger seat. Shaka got behind the wheel and drove them out of the parking lot and out into the city. It only seemed right that Shaka was driving because he'd made it real clear who was going to be in charge from now on.

His New Project

As Shaka drove Dee looked out the windows of her vehicle at a landscape which subtly shifted as they drove. From sterile suburbia they moved through a commercial area and then warehousing space before Shaka turned off the freeway onto his patch. She knew what to expect now. Pockets of renewal surrounded by areas of neglect or dereliction. Tags adorning most buildings. Shuttered shops that didn't look likely to open again. Groups of youngsters gathered on the corners. The occasional blare of music - all of the 'urban' variety of course.

It was no shock for Dee - Shaka had taken her round his world twice before, though both times in darkness. Somehow the street lights and gaudy neon of the liquor stores and mini-marts had distracted her from a lot of things. She noticed them now. It was a world foreign to where she had grown up or lived. A whole different eco-system and round here Shaka was the big cat, the apex predator.

They drove a while until Shaka turned behind a project, carefully taking the Odyssey over a road that didn't look to have seen a repair in thirty years. Gravel scrunched under their wheels and they rocked a little on the uneven surface. Finally they came into an area of gravelled open ground surrounded by derelict warehousing. It was empty but there was the usual sign of human activity. Garbage scattered all around.

"Useful place this," said Shaka dryly, "for when a man gets impatient."

She looked at him - waited for him to explain.

"Up on the drag there - that's where most of the girls work evenings and nights. To get back to their cribs is a ten minute drive and time is money. So they generally bring their clients down here to transact business. So watch your feet when you get out - used rubbers and a needle or two around here." He opened his door and stepped out of the vehicle.

Dee paused a moment and then followed suit. She was nervous but it wasn't like the trash was ankle deep or anything. She joined Shaka at the front of her Odyssey and then he took hold of her arm and looked hard into her eyes.

"Like I say - this is for men who got tired of waiting. You know I been wanting this ever since Jess told me about you and I been real impatient ever since you came into Silky's. I'm not used to having to wait and I'm not doing it one minute longer. Understand."

She nodded. Now she knew why he had brought her here. This wasn't a romance - it was a primal thing, a sex thing, a fucking thing. He had brought her here to fuck and she felt her body react to his urgency, his insistence, his claiming of her.

He turned her to face the front of her vehicle. A big hand pushed forward on her back and she stretched her hands out to grasp the windshield. His shoe went between her feet and pushed them apart. The hand at her back moved up to grasp the collar of her jacket. He used his other hand to pull up her skirt and tuck it into her waistband. All very purposeful and businesslike. Dee had followed instructions - she was naked beneath her skirt and now Shaka had exposed her fully to the world. They both knew what was going to happen next. Shaka was going to fuck his new white bitch,

Dee felt the cool of the air on her exposed naked behind. She shivered a little - not from the temperature but from the danger of being exposed like this. Well, that was only part of it she admitted to herself. More, it was Shaka's confidence, the remorseless quality of his actions over the last couple of minutes. From the moment she had agreed to be with him ... fully. He'd taken ownership of a new bitch and he was eager to try her out. For a split-second she compared him with the weakness and hesitancy of her husband - then she dismissed David from her mind and concentrated on her new life.

She heard his zipper sound and wanted to turn round, to see his beautiful Black cock.

"Uh-uh," Shaka's grip tightened on her collar and held her hard against the front of her minivan, the vehicle she used to take her children to their thousand-and-one appointments and activities and sports meets. That shiver ran through her body again, harder this time. She knew that this was so wrong, so terribly wrong. However, she had never felt so alive, so vibrant, so real. She knew what she needed to feel and she wasn't left waiting long.

"Cute little cracka ass," and then she felt his big hand land gently on her butt. He laughed to himself and then spoke sotto voce. "Gonna have a lot of time to play with that later. Just now we got urgent business." The hand moved and Dee felt fingers at the entrance to her exposed pussy. They teased and explored her for a moment. "Seems teacher-lady is hot to fuck. Real warm and wet back here. What you think?"

"Yes - please Shaka. Make love to me."

"Oh no - got a wife for that. You I'm gonna fuck and fuck hard. Gonna give you what you been needing."

Dee felt a blunt object at the entrance to her pussy. Thick and hard and Black. She knew what it was and tried to relax herself, to remember to breath.

Shaka lined himself up and then pushed his hips forward. His cock claimed the first few inches of his new piece of white pussy. He was satisfied and moved his hand to take a firm grasp on her hip. He didn't want any moving or squirming. There was no finesse about this. She'd been leading him a merry dance and it was time they sealed the deal. He needed to nut and he needed to nut as deep in her as he could. From that moment he knew she'd be his, she'd do what he wanted and when he wanted. He'd seen that look in a white woman's eyes before. The aching need for a real man. Well Dee had found one and she'd never be the same again.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,227 Followers