The Temptations of Dee Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot lie..." sang Roni before breaking into another laugh.

"Yes well let's just say our men like a white girl to have a nice toned butt. We may not be able to compete with the sistas..."

"Damn right," cut in Roni.

"...but we can do our best to look our best. Put on some muscle mass back there so we can please our men. I've found they like to know that we are putting in the hours in the gym - working hard to make sure we look at our best for them."

Roni calmed down. "Shit - our girl here will be alright. Got a pretty kicking butt for a white girl. She just got to keep it in shape and them young niggas won't be able to keep their hands off her."

Not exactly third wave feminism but then Dee was an old fashioned girl at heart. Even if that wasn't always so obvious.

Dress To Impress

As she stepped into the clothing store they were greeted by the owner, an African-American woman of about their own age. She looked them up and down and then spoke to Dee.

"I'm Leez. You would be Shaka's girl, the teacher, right?"

Again Dee knew that her outfit had given her away. She didn't care though - it always sounded so good when someone called her 'Shaka's girl' or 'Shaka's woman.'

"Girl needs outfitting," said Roni, "she go out looking like that and they'll think she's their probation or some shit."

Leez smiled. Her experienced eye took in Dee's figure in a flash and with a finger she gestured to Dee to turn round. Dee did a slow turn on her heel. Facing front again she saw Leez had an appraising look.

"Now I'm not saying that the 'Soccer mom' look don't rev some engines. Where is it you teaching?"

She hesitated for a moment but decided to tell the truth. "I've only just moved back to this part of the country but I've been offered a post for second semester of this year at Tubman High."

"Oh shit," said Roni, "they just built that right by mine. You might be teaching my girls!" She seemed genuinely delighted but then her brow furrowed a bit. "These new schools supposed to be a fresh start but you sure you ready for the inner city girl?

"She'll be OK," assured Georgia. "Same as my place - DuBois - you soon get used to it."

Leez was still carefully assessing Dee's body and relatively demure outfit. "I bet you'll be a first crush for a lotta young Black boys. Swap this blouse for a sleeveless one and lose a couple of inches off the skirt and you'll be a 'hot teacher' for sure. Today tho, we doing more serious business."

Leez and Roni left the two white women standing as they went off to search among the racks.

***

Georgia had been pretty clear about why they were there. "You have to understand Dee, you aren't with your husband now. You are with real men. If you want them to meet your needs then you have to be able to satisfy theirs. These are alpha males - they don't have trouble finding women. If you want to compete then you need to be able to exercise every skill and every part of you to please these men."

Dee thought back to when Shaka had sent her off. He had brought up one finger to touch her hoop ear-ring with the 'S' marked out in brilliants. "Make me proud girl." Dee had got the point. She was wearing his mark - in a sense she represented him. Shaka's mark was known across the city. Known as a mark of quality. She would be expected to live up to that and it was rather daunting, especially in one area.

David had never really approved of oral sex. He thought it was dirty. She had tried her best with Shaka but she was grimly aware of her lack of experience in that field. She really needed some tuition from an expert.

Which is why Roni was there.

But before they could progress further Dee had to change that outfit.

***

"Fuck it girl, now you starting to look the part." Roni punctuated her comment with her usual brittle laugh.

"That the sort of thing you was talking about." Leez addressed her question to Roni and Georgia who both smiled their assent.

Dee was a picture of embarrassment, almost of humiliation. Her blouse and skirt were gone and replaced by a one-piece dress of bright pink material. Thin shoulder straps and a plunging neckline left her back and arms bare and displayed an inviting cleavage. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was pulled back into a pony-tail as if she was headed for he gym. Except she knew that tonight she wasn't going to the gym - she would be getting a very different sort of exercise. If there had ever been any doubt then this outfit would make sure of it.

The material of the dress was thin and looked cheap. It clung to every inch of Dee's body displaying her natural curves to beautiful effect. The hem line was high on her thighs and showed off her shapely toned legs. It didn't take much imagination to realise that a woman like Dee in a dress like that was going to draw a LOT of male attention.

Leez picked up one of Dee's discarded shoes and examined it. Then she disappeared into the rear of the store for a moment before reappearing with a box. Inside were a pair of heels smothered in obviously fake brilliants.

Soon Dee was modelling her new outfit for the other women as they looked on. The dress was tight but the material stretched so that the skirt part did not hobble her. However, she was very aware of the material creeping up her thighs as she walked. Normally she might have been worried about displaying a flash of her panties. Tonight that wouldn't be an issue of course since, true to Shaka's rules, she wasn't wearing any. She moved a hand to push her dress back down.

"Feelin' shy," laughed Roni, "we'll see how long that lasts..."

Representing Shaka

The club was relatively small and discreet but pretty much ideal for their purposes. From the moment that they arrived there was no shortage of young Black men taking an interest in them.

Roni had taken Dee out onto the dance floor. "Time to represent your man teacher-lady. You've come to just the right place and got with just the right people. Time Shaka's new little bitch got herself turned out." She'd paused and gave a knowing smile. "Just relax and do what comes natural..."

Dee hardly heard that last comment. She certainly didn't have time to consider its implications. Instead she was already swept into the noise, lights and heat of the dance floor. Her initial reaction was that her dress was not made for dancing. It kept riding up and she was VERY aware of the fact that she was wearing nothing under it. Everyone else was almost certainly aware of it too. Even glancing down she could see the little bumps made by her nipples in the thin material.

The dress might not have been made for dancing but it certainly drew attention. Almost before she knew it Dee had three or four young men around her, competing to draw her eye.

Dee reached to ease her dress down yet again and gasped as she felt her hand caught in a strong grip. This man apparently wasn't inclined to share. He stepped up close to her - making sure he had her full attention. As the club lights flashed she took in his jet-black skin and the intent of his deep brown eyes, eyes fixed on hers. Seeing her watching him he raised an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth turned up in a smile.

Dee didn't move or speak. She was a little shocked by the man's actions but she was also excited. Here was a man who knew what he wanted. That little smile was so confident. He knew that he was hot - he knew what he was offering. She sensed that this was her moment to demur, to back out. If she didn't then he would accept her by right of conquest. She felt the heat in her body, her reaction to his strength and his desire for her. Of course she said nothing.

That confident little smile broadened a little and he moved a hand round to pull up her dress and expose her pale buttocks. Strong fingers clasped her butt cheek and squeezed it.

Dee opened her mouth to gasp. As she did so he moved forward and his mouth met hers. After a few moments he spoke, blunt and to the point.

"They got back rooms here."

***

Georgia and Roni hadn't been slow either. In the back room each of the women knelt before a Black man. By the time Dee had released her man's cock it was already semi-erect. He was big, not quite Shaka-sized, but still impressive. As she wrapped her fingers around it, marvelling at the contrast in skin-tones, she felt the warmth of him. Felt his cock stiffen a little more in response to her.

Roni was kneeling next to her and handed her a bottle of water. "You nervous girl - your mouth dry - take some fluid cos a real good BJ needs to get a bit sloppy."

Dee took a swig of the water - her eyes still fixed on the beautiful big Black cock in her hand. She could feel the blood pumping through it, preparing him ... for her. She couldn't wait any longer. She took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Roni chuckled. "So you started right. Just a little hand work to get yo' man nice and hard. Won't take long with studs like these. Then you just work that tip with your tongue and lips. Tease him a little - let you know you gonna make him feel real good."

Dee's man probably hadn't expected to be part of a tutorial but he didn't seem to mind. Quite the reverse. Dee tried to watch what Roni and Georgia were doing and then to imitate them.

"Uh uh," said Georgia, "half of its in the communication. Let your man know that you are enjoying pleasing him. Plenty of eye-contact, plenty of enthusiasm, smiles and moans when you can do it. Let him know his beautiful Black cock is the one thing that matters to you at that moment. Let him know that he is your master and you are his play-thing."

Dee looked up into the eyes of her man. His expression was calm, appraising her. He wanted to see what she could do - to judge if she was worthy of his attention. She was pleased her friends were there - to give her confidence. She wouldn't want to fail a beautiful man like this. She wouldn't want to fail Shaka.

She tried to remember the tips that Roni and Georgia had given her and occassionally sneaked glances to mirror their techniques. She knew she'd get no more verbal instructions. That had been the golden role. When giving a good Blow Job you gave ALL your attention to making your man feel good.

She worked her mouth to get some saliva and then took his big cock in between her lips. She moved down his shaft with her hand gently holding the base. She felt a little grunt of pleasure from him and that helped her confidence. She began a steady up and down motion all the time working her tongue in micro-movements on the bottom of his shaft. The cock was fully hard now - there was no doubt that he was enjoying it. A glance up secured a little nod of approval.

She sensed movement to her left and gave a little glance across. Roni had taken her man's cock out of her mouth and was down licking at his big balls. Almost without knowing it Dee followed her new friend's lead. Her mouth gently cupped one of her man's big heavy balls while she saw her white hand stroking up and down a dark shaft slick with her own saliva. She repeated the trick on his other ball - again seeming to feel it heavy with potent baby-making seed. This man was a powerful bull - a stud who could expect a woman to be able to please him as he deserved. She felt the weight of her responsibility just as she felt the weight of his balls. She gazed up at his dark features almost in awe. He had a little determined smile now and he was looking at her intently.

She took his shaft back into her mouth and began to work it hard. She pushed her mouth as far down his shaft as her hand would allow - felt him fill her mouth as she knew he could fill her pussy. Felt the saliva fill her mouth so she could use her tongue to spread it over him and lubricate her work with her hands. She took him out of her mouth and worked the tip a little from time to time. She was careful not to rush, careful to keep a variation in her work, careful to keep an eye on her man to check his reaction and take confidence from his obvious approval.

"Damn bitch - you a fly bop," the skinny guy suddenly grabbed Roni's head and held her in place. Dee licked at her man's cock as she watched Roni's throat working as she swallowed his load. Then the Black woman stood up and took a swig of water. She looked at her man as if to say, "well of course I am - don't you know nothin.' Then the two turned to watch Georgia.

Georgia had stripped off her top and had her man's Black cock between her big white breasts. The big Black man looked about to say something, his mouth opened and then he just gasped and shot his load up her chest and against her chin in six strong squirts.

The man coughed a little and caught his breath. "Damn..." was all he could say.

That just left Dee to get her man off and she realised that her jaw was starting to feel tired. She just wasn't used to this. She sped up her pace and started to hum - wondering if the vibration could help him get off. It did get a reaction. A big Black hand grasped her pony-tail and pulled her head just enough to stop her sucking. She looked up at him - didn't he like it? She immediately realised her mistake. His dark eyes burned with lust - lust for her. He hadn't stopped her because he didn't like her blow job - he had stopped her because he didn't want to finish yet. His other hand grasped her dress and pulled her upright. He made a gesture and his friends moved across to join him and his white slut. She felt them close in around her, knew that they were far from finished with her. Anxiety rushed through her but was immediately drowned out by the rush of sexual desire. These men wanted her - wanted her in a way her husband had never shown her - and nothing was going to stop them taking what they wanted. The danger of it was raw, intense - but again that logical knowledge was fighting with a sexual need that had been ignored and suppressed for way too long.

***

When they had moved a local Doctor had been recommended to them by David's family. Needless to say Dee couldn't go to him for birth control. Shaka had recommended a clinic and it had been very good but it had been in the Capital and it had taken time to make an appointment and to get there. In the end she had been able to come up early on her previous visit to Shaka.

As the men moved in around her Dee's mind was in a blur - remembering when she had started the course and trying to get straight just how long Dr Nikola had said it would be before they were 100% effective. She knew she was probably protected but 'probably' in this case meant potentially taking a huge risk.

She grasped all that and then almost lost it again as the men claimed her. One held her from behind and kissed her exposed neck as he pushed his hard naked cock against the thin pink material covering the White woman's butt. The second man's mouth was sucking hard on Dee's exposed right breast teasing her erect nipple. The third had pushed up the front of her dress and his big hand had disappeared inside to explore the treasure that lay within.

"Good news baby," said Georgia, "Roni and I are going to let this be your treat. Three beautiful Black men to fuck you and, best of all, the members here are all tested so they can take you bare. Just think - three potent Black men filling your sweet little white pussy with their seed."

Dee's eyes darted across to meet Georgia's - appealing for the sympathy of the only other white woman there. "I can't do it - It's a very bad time for me - We have to use condoms."

One of the men flashed a brilliant white smile. "She saying what I think she's saying?"

Georgia and Roni shared a glance. They had both noticed that Dee hadn't objected to the idea of being fucked by three Black strangers - her concern had only been that they wear condoms. Shaka's instinct about her had been right but they needed to test Dee a little more.

Roni's tone was merciless. "Seems like this little white wife has come to the hood all fertile and unprotected. Looks like she'll be going back to her pitiful white hubby with her first Black baby growing in her belly."

Dee's eyes were wide - staring at Roni, taking in what she had said. Did Dee try to pull free of the dark hands that were exploring her body? Did she try to resist as the straps of her dress were taken from her shoulder and it was pushed down to leave her breasts totally exposed? Did she say one word in protest at what was about to happen? No, no and no. Instead her body seemed to shudder and she gasped out the words, "Oh my God." If there had been any doubt her proud nipples betrayed just how aroused she was.

"Time to step it up a notch" said one of the men "this little bitch is long overdue a Big Black Cock in her." He leaned forward and picked up Dee as though she weighed nothing. He carried her to the bed and laid her there. She watched as the three men removed their remaining clothing. Soon all three Black men were naked, their cocks hard at the prospect of fucking her.

Dee's eyes shifted between them. They were stern, unyielding, fixed in their desire to take her, to claim another white wife as a Black man's woman. She knew she wanted it, realised how attractive she found their desire for her, doubted her ability to 'do the right thing', the responsible thing. Finally she almost whimpered, "Please - a condom."

"You bring a condom?" Her original man said it as he stepped forward and pushed her legs apart.

Of course she hadn't. She watched him move up between her legs. He gripped his cock and pushed it up to the entrance of her pussy. Dee swallowed hard, closed her eyes and awaited his first thrust but it didn't come. Instead he rubbed the thick head of his Black cock up and down the sensitive pink lips of her pussy. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her. It was a smile of triumph, a smile of conquest.

"So you gonna leave? Guess you don't want to get fucked since we ain't got no rubbers. That right little bitch?" He pushed his hard cock a little more firmly against the entrance to her sex. He could feel how wet she was for him - how much her body wanted this. He was satisfied and raised an eyebrow at Roni in a pre-arranged signal.

"No wonder you crackas are always ending up black bred. At least I came prepared." She reached for her bag and produced a handful of condoms. "Teacher-girl needs to learn her lesson tho so I'll add a little wrinkle just to keep things interesting." She reached back into her bag and produced a thin needle. She swiftly pushed the needle through two of the still-packaged condoms. Then she pushed all the condoms back into her purse and shuffled them with her finger.

Roni held her purse up to the man between Dee's legs. "Take your pick - but be careful putting it on. We don't want it splitting 'til you're inside her."

The man followed her advice. He gently rolled the condom onto his hard cock and then eased up to push home into Dee's pussy.

"Never was much good at math," Roni commented, "but that's two broken condoms out of eight and three of them are gonna get used. What's the odds on Dee here being a mom again?"

"1 in 4 with my man there, 2 in 7 for the next, by the time I'm fucking her it'll be a straight 50-50. Unless a condom breaks of course - no point using one if the ho is already likely knocked up." It was Roni's guy, the scrawny one of the three, who had spoken.

"Pays to have a bookie around at times like this," laughed Georgia's man, barrel-chested, shaven-headed and bearded. He stood aside watching the action on the bed.

Georgia was behind him and watching too as her hand reached round to gently stroke the man's cock. Keeping him rock-hard, keeping him ready. Dee was going to be well-fucked tonight. She'd be learning just what her new lifestyle meant and she'd be learning something else too. She'd be learning that there could never be any way back for her. She'd not be able to live without this after tonight. She'd be 'all in' and, whether she knew it yet or not, she'd want to give these men everything in her power to give. Georgia had been there herself - felt the exhilaration, the euphoria and, yes, the panic of that moment, that instant of realisation.