The Temptations of Dee Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man with Dee was big but toned, 'cut' as they said. His muscular definition was now under a sheen of sweat. He was working hard, powering that big Black cock into his new white conquest with strong deep strokes. Dee's hands looked ridiculously small against his broad powerful jet-Black back. Her fingers were almost white as she clung to him - hanging on for all she was worth. She put her head back into the pillow and moaned. Immediately his mouth was on hers. Sharing that moment, mingling their breath. Claiming her for him and his brothas.

As she watched Georgia knew what was surging through Dee's mind and body - the 'rush' of realisation of who she was now, of all that had changed and all that would change. She had been there herself. Had felt the panic and the exhilaration fight for dominance. It was all part of dumping all the BS - of coming to know who you really were and embracing that new reality. Georgia had been through that all. She knew who she was, was proud of who she was and regretted nothing that she had done.

Georgia knew that she would never feel that amazing first 'high' of realisation again. However, seeing Dee going through the same thing came damned close. It was fucking hot. Seeing a woman shaped and changed forever by the pure potent sexuality of men like these. Her hand stroked the hard cock of the bearded man and she nuzzled her body against him. She wanted him in her, wanted to feel him take her. But there would be many more nights like this. Tonight was for her new friend, her new sister, on the bed. Tonight was for Dee.

Dee felt the hard shaft pounding in and out of her body, felt the pure intent of the man fucking her. She knew he wanted that condom to break - he wanted to seed her and breed her. He was fucking her hard to try to make sure it happened. She felt fear and she felt desire - felt the two mingle and inter-twine and produce something else, a mix of the two fiercely strong emotions. Her eyes locked onto his - lost themselves in the two dark pools of shining lust. He would ruin her, destroy her - or maybe just complete her rebirth, seal the beginning of her new life.

She sensed the other two men close by her and waiting their turn. She moaned with desire and then almost snarled through gritted teeth,

"Fuck me you stud, see if you can knock this little white bitch up."

The man's lips tightened and he began a series of vicious almost brutal thrusts. No damaged rubber would survive this - she might already be unprotected, already laid wide open and vulnerable to his potent baby-seed. Dee, the demure little teacher-lady, put back her head and howled her desire. The man set his jaw and powered on - not even missing a stroke.

Roni looked on - felt in her balled fist the two damaged condoms that she had palmed earlier on. Hell, growing up around here you learned a lot of fly tricks. Shaka wouldn't appreciate them taking his new slut home already pregnant - this was only Act Two of the evening.

***

Strong Black fingers pushed up the short skirt. There was a short grunt of pleasure from the man as he grasped her now naked white buttocks. He leaned down and forward to kiss the woman as she looked up at him.

"Yeah you a real fine little bitch," he said in a low but meaningful tone. "My girls here say you learned your lessons tonight real good." Now his mouth found the exposed pale flesh of her neck. He nuzzled her, sucked on the warm flesh and then withdrew to admire the mark he had made on her. He knew her eyes were on him - waiting, submissive He'd known how good she could be ever since he'd heard her talk about that fool husband of hers, whatever the fuck he was called. Was it Derek or David? Probably - but who the fuck cared. He didn't and soon pretty little Dee wouldn't either.

Georgia was watching again, feeling the heat in her own body as she saw Dee submit, saw her take strength and joy from being in Shaka's powerful arms, from knowing that a man like him could desire her. Georgia had been there herself - she knew how it was, knew that there wouldn't be any way back for Dee now. It would just be a question of how far she would go and Georgia had all the enthusiasm of the convert. She wanted Dee and Anna and all the other white women like them to go ALL the way, to experience everything, to give themselves to their new life without reservation, without doubts and without limits. She hadn't told Shaka everything yet but she sensed now was the time.

"Dee didn't just do what you asked Shaka - she fucked all of them too."

Dee's head snapped round to look at Georgia with a look of mixed outrage and fear. How could Georgia have betrayed her to Shaka like that? Then Dee heard the deep rumble of his laughter, felt the vibration in Shaka's arms as he still held her.

"Don't worry little bitch - we happy to share all our riches with like-minded brothas unless of course..." He broke off with another chuckle.

Georgia watched Dee. Her distress had turned to confusion. It was hard at first to understand that these men were strong enough not to be challenged by sharing their women. She knew most had a wife or steady girl, almost always a Black woman. Their white bitches were their play-things - sometimes to be shared or even exchanged.

"You should know Shaka - Dee made them wear a condom."

Dee felt his fingers tighten on the flesh of her butt, squeezing the flesh almost painfully. "Can't be so," he said slowly, "I said everyone at that club's tested. No bitch of mine would disrespect my friends, would disgrace me, by asking a Black man to wear a condom."

His face wasn't fierce it was just hard, stern, remorseless. Dee knew she had fucked up bad but she had to make him understand.

"I couldn't - it's a bad time. I'm not sure the pill is effective yet and I couldn't risk..." She broke off - Shaka simply looked at her, impassive and unyielding.

Georgia played her next card. "We covered for her Shaka - we had them play the needle game - they didn't take offence. They just wished they'd got to fuck her properly, I mean raw, that's all."

Shaka lifted his head a little and pursed his lips as if in consideration Georgia watched Dee's every move - saw her fear of his rejection and her desperation to win back his approval. At that moment she knew they would win.

"Gonna send you back there with Georgia in a few weeks - make sure you find those brothas and put your mistake right. You fuck them any way they wants and no damn rubbers. You understand."

Dee nodded - still searching his eyes for forgiveness but finding only strict appraisal. Suddenly she felt his fingers move round her body and find her pussy. They teased a little before a finger slipped inside.

"Tell me again and this time mean what you say. Who this fine white pussy belong to?"

Dee swallowed and looked into his face again. She knew that she had to pass the test or she'd be sent back home - back to David, back to the crushing tedium of living with her husband.

"It belongs to you Shaka," she whispered.

"Say it like you's proud not like you's ashamed. Say it in front of these two witnesses here, shit say it in front of the whole world. Get your damn phone out Roni and capture just how proud Dee here is to be my newest little white bitch."

Roni was smiling as she chewed her gum and in a couple of seconds flat had Dee's face on the screen of her phone.

Shaka raised an eyebrow and Dee knew it was her time - the time every Black-owned woman knew that there would be no limits and could be no regrets in her new life.

"Its your pussy Shaka." This time her voice was firm and clear.

Georgia moved in and untucked Dee's blouse from her skirt. She held up the material to reveal Dee's belly.

"Hmmnnn," said Shaka. He liked the way Georgia's mind was working.

Georgia lay a white hand on the pale skin of Dee's belly. "Who does this belong to Dee - say it loud and proud."

The hesitation was momentary, a split-second. Then Roni's camera caught Dee's face as she proudly said, "It belongs to Shaka - everything I have belongs to Shaka now."

"Your womb too..." That was Shaka just making sure the camera knew what everyone in the room had already realised.

"Yes ... but I'm scared - my family."

The big Black alpha male nodded. "No need little bitch, it's clear you worried about it. But that's just foolish - all you needs to do is leave everything to me. I'll make the decisions for you and I won't send you out fertile again for a while." He checked her face for a sign of relief but he knew this woman was smart, she knew what he was saying. "When it's time I'll keep you to myself - just play it by ear whether to make you my baby-momma or not. Understand that?"

"Yes Shaka ... thank you Shaka."

"His eyes were on her exposed midriff again. "Damn you look good - no-one would know you got three kids already. I like you dressed like that - like to take you round and show all the young bloods what a fine dime I got."

Georgia took the hint and pulled the blouse up before knotting it under Dee's breasts - leaving inches of pale skin exposed above her skirt.

Shaka gestured and kept his eyes locked on Dee's as Georgia moved to undo his belt and pull down his pants and shorts.

Dee's eyes finally left his. They glanced down - saw his beautiful big Black cock fully hard, stretching up against his own belly. Her whole body pulsed with the knowledge that this alpha male wanted her. The proof was there - hard and ready to give her the pleasure that she had craved ever since the first time with him. But it was also ready to do something else - its true purpose. To take the potent African seed in his heavy balls and plant it inside her potentially fertile white body - to make a fourth child for her.

"I'm ready - how about you." His voice was silky-smooth as his fingers found her pussy again. He explored and then raised them to her mouth. She opened up and let him place his glistening fingers there. She tasted herself, her own excitement, her own readiness to be taken for her man's pleasure.

He edged forward and took his big Black cock in his hand. He bent his knees a little and rubbed the stiff head of his cock against the warm wet entrance to her pussy. "You wanna be fucked now?"

"Yes," she almost growled.

"You want to play games with condoms or you want to fuck for real, to fuck bare like a good little white bitch should?"

"No condoms - just fuck me. Please Shaka - fuck me." Dee was almost writhing as she tried to work her body onto the hard Black cock. She was in delicious torment - craving what she had earlier dreaded.

.He pulled her back to his couch and sat on it. Then he moved her onto him and as she sat astride him she gasped as she finally felt him enter her. Felt his familiar size and strength and power claim her pussy as only a real man could.

"Ride that cock little bitch - show everyone watching how you like to fuck when you get away from that piece of shit white husband of yours."

He was telling her the video wouldn't be kept private. He'd share it - just as he was going to share her. She didn't care - he knew what she needed. She would risk it, risk everything, without hesitation.

He was enjoying it - relishing her working her body up and down his shaft in a quick rhythmn. Enjoying her effort to get him as deep into her willing fertile body as she could.

"If you had no commitments, if you was free and easy like Georgia over there, I'd already have done my best to make you my baby-momma. You know that don't you little bitch." His voice was still silky smooth, just stating facts without any drama. "It won't take me long once I decide - you know that don't you."

The look in Dee's eyes told him that she knew. Shaka had a reputation - she wouldn't be the first or even in the first dozen. His seed was potent and strong and her body would welcome it. The rhythmn of her fucking didn't change .

"You look fucking hot riding my D teacher-girl. Only one thing would be better." His hand found her right breast - still inside her blouse. "Have these all ripe and full with milk ready for my young one." His hand moved to her belly. "See this filling out nice as my baby grows in you. See you make me proud of you."

Still she worked on him - but the speed of her work if anything had edged up a little. His voice had taken on an almost hypnotic quality - claiming her mind just as his powerful thrusts were claiming her body. "Yeah, get that belly nice and ripe - then I'll take you all round the hood. Show how proud I am of you - make sure everyone knows I selected you to carry my next."

He saw the sweat on her brow - heard her little moan. He knew the signs - she didn't want to fuck all night she just needed what he could give her.

"If I decide where to cum you know I'm going to try to send you home pregnant don't you? So I'd best defer again."

She kept fucking him - her eyes locked on his. Expecting him to give her the choice again.

He smiled. "So I'll let Georgia there decide. What you say girl - should I pull out of your little friend here or knock her up?"

Georgia didn't hesitate. "There's nothing like the moment your Black Master seeds you, perhaps knocks you up and makes part of you his for ever. She needs to feel that..."

Shaka gave a little nod and then moved swiftly. He shifted to his right and soon had Dee's back on the couch. Her legs were up and her body perfectly positioned for his long strong thrusts. She waited for what she knew was her destiny, as seconds seemed to become hours for her, and then saw his smile of triumph before he grunted and then finally held himself planted firmly inside her body She seemed to feel his pulses of potent DNA-rich seed as they spurted deep into her and then took position ready to greet her defenceless egg and make her Black-bred. She gasped and her legs quivered as the power of the moment sent her nerves and synapses into a great breaking wave of lust and desire.

As Dee got control back she saw him carefully stroking his cock with his hand, its tip still in her. He was making sure she took it all - giving himself the best possible chance. The power of the moment struck her again - the potential and the risks of rolling these particular dice. She felt that quiver of lust pass through her again - knew that it was a dangerously powerful feeling. A woman could get used to feeling that rush - could come to crave it. That could only end one way but such thoughts could wait. Now she had her man's seed in her and it felt fucking good.

"How was it?" asked Georgia.

"OMG!," was all Dee could say. She felt as well as heard Shaka's pleased chuckle as he still held her.

"Its amazing isn't it - there's nothing quite like it. Well - there is one thing. When instead of thinking you might be primed for your man instead you KNOW that you are. That's the pinnacle, that's the best. When Shaka takes you then - it will be incredible, you'll see."

Dee didn't quite see how it could be much better than tonight had been. However, she knew that she wanted to find out. Except that, of course, she had to be so careful. Even tonight, when the risk had been tiny, even tonight could have consequences. There was no way she could ever do what Georgia was suggesting - it would be so irresponsible, so dangerous, so exciting.

Shaka leaned forward to kiss Dee - pleased by her hunger for the gentle touch of his lips.

"Me and my teacher-girl got an arrangement, ain't we baby. I won't breed her until she asks me. That's fair ain't it sweetness."

She stretched her head up to have him kiss her again. She wasn't sure that concession would make much difference. She'd had a little taste of the forbidden fruit and she wasn't sure if she would always be able to deny herself its sweet juice.

David Puts His Foot Down

"I can't believe it. Don't I mean anything to you? How could you keep me in the dark about this - how could you not even have thought about how this affects me? How I feel about all of this. How I feel about you putting..." He almost swallowed back the word he had obviously been about to use. "...those people in front of me - and in front of your own children." The last half-sentance was delivered almost triumphantly as if he had suddenly hit on a trump card, the winning argument.

There had been times when a petulant whine like this one from her husband had cut Dee to the quick. Those days, she realised with some reassurance, had passed. This was his reaction to her making a decision about her own professional future - her desire to teach at Tubman High. He didn't have a clue how far his years of complacency had undermined his own comfortable little world. How she now noticed little things like the fact he had bitched on his own behalf five times before he thought of mentioning the children, and then as "your own children" - not as "our own children." In his mind were they really just a tool to control her? She didn't think so, she really hoped not. But they certainly hadn't been in the front of his mind when he started on his little hissy fit.

There were practical issues with her working in the Capital. The commute would be a little longer. David would have to look after himself a little more so that she would have time to make sure the children were ready for school. That, of course, was what his whining protests were all about. Any alteration to his status quo, to his comfortable routine - it was always the same.

His little temper tantrum seemed to have burned itself out. He was stood there with his upper lip wobbling. Even young Leah would soon be growing out of nonsense like that. Her husband was so weak, so spoiled by his male white privilege. Her new job would make relatively little difference to his life He'd spend a little more time with his children, a little less time vegetating in front of the TV. He'd be putting them to bed on Saturdays instead of waiting for her to get home. Again that wasn't a bad thing for him or them. It just meant a little change, a little more effort on his part.

If he knew the truth then he really would have something to complain about. She had to recognise that one day he probably would know the truth. She just had to make sure that it wasn't for a long while - or until she could figure out some way forward for them all. With a moment's frustration she realised that once more it would be her who had to think for them all and make decisions for them all. If he'd only been a real man then... She shook that thought out of her head. David was who David was and she had to protect him from the consequences of his own inadequacy - for as long as she could.

Just another task for a busy soccer mom.