The Temptations of Dee Pt. 07

Story Info
White Teacher begins her new job at Tubman High.
7.1k words
4.7
21.7k
22

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

Truth and Consequences

It had been a tense couple of weeks after that particular visit to Shaka. Dee had checked the paperwork and her calendar a couple of times immediately she had got home. She should have been OK. She should have been protected from the consequences of her own... She wanted to say 'desires', perhaps even 'needs, but she knew she should say 'stupidity'. Even with that small possible risk it had been crazy to let Shaka cum in her. She swallowed a little as she thought about that moment. How his deep brown eyes had gazed into hers. How he had seemed to capture her soul in that moment. How she had known that if he demanded it she would give him anything in her power to give.

It had been earthy, elemental, natural. The most natural thing in the world. A man and a woman whose desire for each other would produce new life, their child. It had been the most natural thing and she had desperately wanted it in that split-second before he had filled her with his seed. She could not deny that. She had wanted it, wanted it more than anything. She had been willing to risk everything, to face the possibility of losing everything. She remembered vividly how she had held onto Shaka's strong body, held him to her as he had shot his seed deep within her. She remembered how she hadn't wanted to let him go - to break her contact with his strength, his power, his vitality.

A moment of madness. Perhaps. She had certainly thought so over the following couple of weeks. When she looked at her beautiful daughters - when she smiled at some precociously clever comment of young Davey. How could she have been so foolish? How could she have risked hurting them? Because it would hurt them, hurt them terribly. David might be a total wash-out as a husband but he was their father and they loved him, just as they loved her. As a teacher she had seen enough results of family break-downs. Some children were strong and resilient. Others were not - had to be especially cared for so that the hurt and mental scars might have a chance to heel. She was proud of her children. She believed that they would be in the first category. She just prayed that she would never be responsible for putting them to the test.

A moment of madness. Wasn't even that lying to herself? It hadn't even been one night of madness. It hadn't been the night at the club with three Black men whose names she still didn't know, it hadn't been the aftermath with Shaka taking her unprotected, it hadn't even been the night sleeping between the warm bodies of Georgia and Roni. The next morning her friends had driven her to a pharmacy. She had known why. The morning-after pill. Also, perhaps, a test of her commitment.

The latter didn't matter. Dee had her own rules, her own code. One was that you had to take responsibility for your actions. She taught her classes that and she was not a hypocrite - she truly and deeply believed what she taught. If you enjoyed the wild ride then you had to be ready to pay the price, to accept the possible consequences. Taking that pill just wouldn't have seemed right to her and it would have left her forever wondering what might have been. The odds had been massively against her getting pregnant, the risk hadn't been so great - that time at least.

So she hadn't been swept away in a maelstrom of lust and desire. She also hadn't been coerced or intimidated. It had been her own decision, a decision coolly taken while sat in the vehicle outside that pharmacy. The decision to let things work out as they would work out. The decision to own her actions and yes, if necessary, to own the consequences too.

That was what she told herself but she knew that there was another side to her decision too.

It was like mountain-climbing or driving a car at 200 mph or cliff-diving or any of a thousand such pursuits. It was the risk that made life so bright and vibrant. The wait would be like a gambler watching the roulette ball fall or the last card turn. The higher the stakes the stronger the rush and stakes didn't come much higher than those she had been playing for. She'd just have to be really careful in the future. She sent that message firmly into her brain but already knew that in the most instinctive regions, where mother nature kicked logic's butt every time, the message might not last long if it was received at all. She would only find that out as time passed.

Dee had three children - she knew the signs of pregnancy as well as any woman could. The next couple of weeks were spent being hyper-sensitive to every one of them. Once or twice she had felt the cold grip of real fear. Had seemed to sense those first signs. Had perhaps imagined them or, though she would never have admitted it, may even have yearned to feel them.

In time her body had told her that there would be no new pregnancy. Her reaction had surprised her. On the top, of course, a huge joyous crescendo of relief. But there had been that other reaction, that reaction deep down in her very being. Regret. Disappointment. She had realised with terrible certainty that there was a part of her that desperately wanted it, wanted to have Shaka's baby. No matter the risks or the consequences - it was there, deep in her soul.

Shaka had twice now said that he would wait until she was ready. If David had said such a thing she would have been frustrated beyond measure. She would have accused him of dodging the issue, of heaping all the responsibility onto her as usual. This, however, was different. She didn't doubt what Shaka wanted. She also knew there were moments when she would give him what he desired, give it joyously and without reservation, heedless of the consequences. Heedless until that next morning, those next weeks, that moment when the consequences of her decision became clear.

It was weakness on her part, she knew that. She knew that there shouldn't be any question about this. But she also knew how she had felt when she had seen that photo of Shaka's wife and children. His children were so beautiful.

She remembered again that moment when their eyes had met. Did he know? Did he realise what she felt? Had he realised it even before she had?

Shaka had allowed this to be her decision. Why? She had a real suspicion that she knew. He was confident that he would get what he wanted either way and he preferred that, when the time came, it be her decision. That would make her his even more.

Sat in her kitchen at home she felt herself shudder a little. It wasn't fear that she might be right about him. It was the very real fear that he was right about her.

***

Shaka had kept her to himself the previous Saturday. He had taken her out for a meal - really the first time that they had ventured out of an almost all-Black milieu together. The restaurant had been in the Capital but seemed a million miles from Shaka's normal stomping grounds.

Not that it had been unwelcoming. The clientele was mixed, if overwhelmingly white, and the food and service were of the highest quality.

Shaka had picked out her dress for her after she had modelled three or four for him. That had been fun in itself - the sort of fun she'd stopped getting at home years ago. Shaka's choice had been a vivid scarlet number which left her shoulders, arms and upper back exposed. The material was bunched into small pleats everywhere except over the bust. There the material stretched to clearly show the curves beneath. It was really every bit as revealing as the dress she had worn to the club that first time but there was a massive difference. That dress had looked cheap and had blatantly signalled her availability. This dress looked anything but cheap and it was just amazing for Dee to wear. It made her feel like a million dollars and look ... like an unobtainable goddess.

Shaka had already taken her to a salon. He'd handed her over to the women there and just said, "Do your magic," before leaving Dee to their gentle ministrations. Hair, nails and make-up were all given their attention. It was amazing. The hair stylist was African-American, perhaps fifty. She had appraised Dee carefully and then just gone to work. She hadn't seemed to do anything dramatic - basically she had seemed to do just what Dee's normal stylist did. However, there was some magic in those scissors. The changes were marginal but they were all for the better. It was the same with her make-up. Nothing blatant, nothing outrageous - just little touches but every one combining to make her look and feel great.

Entering that restaurant Dee had felt wonderful. She had seen herself in the mirror and knew what she looked like. It hadn't surprised her when heads had turned as she had arrived. When even the highly-trained maitre d' hadn't been able to resist letting his eyes linger that split-second too long. Dee didn't take offense. She was looking pretty darned fine if she said so herself.

Shaka was in a made-to-measure suit, material almost as dark as his skin. Not his usual outfit but Dee knew that he was wearing it to complement her own appearance. He looked so masterful and impressive - he was a big man and he could adopt a formidable gravitas at times. He had it now as he walked her to their table, as he showed her off to the other diners, to the staff, to everyone else who cared to look.

It hadn't taken long for Dee to work out what was going on. Shaka was flaunting his new trophy girlfriend. He was enjoying every glance that she drew, savouring the frustration of every white boy in the place that wished she was there with them instead of him.

Most of the other diners were of their age or a little older. This was clearly not a cheap establishment. There were some younger women there - Dee had automatically noticed them when she came in. They were there with rather older men. They were beautiful but with all the fragile glamour of youth. Dee did not feel threatened. Even less when one of the older men excused himself and Dee immediately caught his 'pretty little thing' checking out Shaka! Dee carefully placed a hand on Shaka's and saw the girl purse her lips a little and look away.

Oh it was such fun! She knew she was there with the hottest man possible and, what was even better, she knew Shaka had brought her here because he knew how good SHE looked. It was delicious - quite as delicious as the exquisite food served up for them. She was showing him off and he was showing her off.

She caught some of the older matrons looking at her with fury - some of the old boomers too. She didn't care - in fact that just made her feel even more delightfully naughty. Shaka was being the perfect gentleman - he was doing nothing to embarrass her. However, she knew that everyone there knew that she would be with Shaka tonight

Was it shallow of her? Was it vain to derive such pleasure from all of the attention that they were drawing? She didn't know and she didn't care. She hadn't felt so attractive or had such fun for ages!

***

"You enjoyed that didn't you." There was a little chuckle in Shaka's comment.

She glanced at him and smiled, biting her lip gently. "You could tell?"

He moved up and a big hand cupped her breast through the material of her dress. His thumb gently rubbed the bulge in the material made by her hard nipple. "I'm thinking everyone could - these were signalling pretty strong from the moment we stepped out of the taxi."

She giggled. She hadn't even thought about that.

"You look damn fine in this dress girl. Only seen you look better when..."

He let the sentance hang in the air. She knew what he wanted. Soon the dress was on the floor and she was naked before him, looking up into his face. Ready to be taken by him wherever he wanted her to go.

"I like the fact we don't have to rush no mo'. Got you all night to myself."

She smiled up at him. Let him know that she felt the same - as if he didn't know.

He kissed her and then took her chin between his fingers. "You are real kicking you know that teacher-girl. Maybe you're getting the idea after tonight. Most of them men were wanting you and most of the women was envious of you. Even that little blonde piece. What was that you told me once - how you a little soccer-mom all past your prime and shit. Shaka knew better didn't he."

He kissed her again, a deep lingering kiss.

"I don't have time to waste any mo'. I don't settle for less than the best. So you with me and that proves what a fly little bitch you is. Took you there tonight cos I knew I had the best. NO man there had a tighter piece on his arm. I knew it and soon as we walked in everyone else knew it too."

He kissed her neck as she put her head back and thought about all he was telling her. Felt his gentle lips on the delicate pink skin of her throat. He finally straightened up again.

"Time you only settled for the best too. This," - he kissed her lips, - "and this," - his hand cupped her naked pussy, - "need to be put aside for those that appreciate them. You hearing me, you getting that this is the real talk."

She was starting to understand. It would be another step into her new self, her new being. Another worthless aspect of her old life discarded and replaced by the true living vibrancy of life with Shaka and - she hesitated before completing the thought - men like Shaka.

"My husband..."

"That fool had his chance. How long did he have you to himself? Well, he took it for granted for way too long. Now you've found how things really is. Am I frontin ya?

"No - it's true but..."

"No buts. From now on you ain't giving this away to no fools. You are strictly off limits to white boys, ALL white boys, that straight."

It wasn't like Dee would be giving up anything of value. David's love-making had ceased to do anything for her years ago. But still...

"Yes, but he is my husband."

Shaka showed his strong white teeth in a smile as he acknowledged her acceptance of how things had to be. "Oh, you can still give the fool a treat now and then." He raised his hand and made a masturbatory gesture. "He should be grateful he's even getting that. Now, we gonna talk or you gonna let me fuck you like I been wanting to all evenin'."

Well it only seemed polite...

***

Shaka had fucked her. Except that it had been more like making love to her. He had kept his raw power in check - instead displaying a tender attention in his love-making that had only been present in cameos before. He had explored her body, every part of her body, as if it had been their first time. His skilled fingers and his teasing tongue had taken her close to a peak before he had even thought of entering her. Just being with him seemed to get her quite a way there and Shaka was a man of formidable experience and technique. After all those years sharing a bed with David she had finally found out what sex really should be. Shaka could exploit every sensitive part of her, could be relentlessly strong or almost agonisingly gentle. More importantly, he seemed able to sense what she needed and when she needed it.

It wasn't just that Shaka knew how to please a woman. It was even better that he himself took such obvious pleasure from doing so. She often saw or sensed his eyes on her. Those deep brown eyes watching her movements, noting her reactions, adjusting his moves to meet her needs. It was exquisite, almost mercilessly so at times. He would take her so far and then back off or simply keep her at that level. She knew why. He was proving his prowess - demonstrating that he could give her what she needed almost at will. Then, when she was just beginning to yearn for completion, he would make his move.

His strength was always there - even when he chose not to use it. This time he had moved between her legs and effortlessly pulled her up to him. Dee had given a little gasp of surprise and then just clung on tight. Her legs wrapped round his shoulders and her hands holding his close-cropped head as his mouth sought and found her clit. His tongue played with and explored and exploited her. Dee could only hang onto him, feel the waves of pleasure coursing through her body, understand yet again the truth that Shaka was imparting to her. So many years before she had learned the truth, before she had known that it could be like this, before she had met a man like this. So many years wasted before she had met Shaka and he had claimed her as one of his women.

Dee didn't want to waste any more time. She wanted to savour every moment of her new reality. She wanted to immerse herself in this new life totally and without reservation. But there would be a cost if she was to do that and later she would remember and accept once again that it was a price she could not pay. There was not only herself to think of.

That regret was for the future though. With Shaka there was always the joy of the present, the climactic moment. When her man would take her to those heights. When he would sense how close she was and decide to take her on and through. He heard her gasp and felt her legs quivering but did not let up with that teasing tongue until he had taken her to where she needed to be.

Only then, when she was flushed and panting for breath did he let her down and move his own body forward. Only then did he line up that big hard Black cock and start to push his way into her. Gently, easily, allowing his shaft to explore every part of her wet pussy. They did not 'fuck' this time. This time they each savoured every pleasure that the other could give them. They kissed hungrily, their tongues seeking each other, all to the accompaniment of his long strokes into her. There was no rush, there was no hurry, for tonight each belonged unconditionally to the other.

Before they had almost always ended with him in her. Tonight, though, Dee wanted to do something else for him. She wanted to show him how much he had done for her, how much she had learned. She had gasped "Let me" into his ear and he had allowed her to take the lead for once. He had lay on the bed as she had put all her skills learned from Roni and Georgia to good use. She had worked hard, with concentration and commitment, endeavouring to give him the best blow job that she could. Her sweet mouth exploring and tasting every part of his big hard jet-black shaft, a shaft at first wet with her own juices but soon cleaned by her tongue. She had nuzzled his big heavy balls and teased them, spread her warm saliva over them. She had giggled when he had given out a little groan. That taught him - see how he liked it. Well, apparently almost as much as she did.

Finally she had given him as wet and sloppy a blow-job as she could, working his shaft with her hand as she moved her mouth up and down him. It hadn't taken long. She'd finally felt his hand grasp her hair and almost at the same moment his cum had spurted into her mouth.

This was the moment of truth. Dee had concentrated on swallowing him, making sure not to waste any of him, not to disrespect a single drop of his precious baby-making juice. Five heavy spurts that almost seemed likely to fill her mouth to over-flowing but she did her job well, served her man as he deserved to be served. She took him all, swallowed and then showed him her open mouth, empty of his sperm.

She was rewarded with a smile and by the pleasure in his deep brown eyes. It felt wonderful to be able to give him something back for all he was doing for her. She felt sexy and desirable as she never had before.

Shaka savoured the moment. Dee was his favourite little bitch and she just got better and better. He knew what he wanted for her - knew what a fine little white woman like her needed to make her complete. There were some practicalities to sort out but he was determined to see what a beautiful little soul the two of them would create. He weighed his words and finally spoke. "Damn, you been learning some skills. We'll be doing that some more - until you're ready."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers
12