All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 07'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish I could rate this 6 stars

Magnificent work. I love this series and the way Dee has fallen under Shaka's spell. Please keep this going!

LBCNLLBCNLalmost 4 years ago
keep em coming!

Still the best writing and story telling I have seen on Literotica.

Well done crimfolk! Thass it, keep em coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Humility taught to Dee

It won't be the boys and it will be the black girls who will increase the temptations of Dee. Girls are fussy about gaining weight and detest having to stare at a corpulent woman oozing so much corpulence in a voluptuous body well accentuated by the tight fitting dress Dee was required to buy from a clothing store run by the Taylor Foundation. One of the girls buys a scale for $1 at a neighborhood garage flea market and brings it to class by leaving it on the floor.

Dee comes to class and is asked by the girl to step on the scale for her daily weight count. She objects and quickly capitulates once the girl threatens to go to the principal's office. Getting off her shoes, she steps on the scale to register a surprising 175 pounds on her voluptuously shaped body much to the snickering of the class. Having her belly sensually rubbed causes her to snort angrily at the aggressive touchy feeling girl as her friend leaves room to get the principal.

The principal orders red faced Dee to step on the scale and the class erupts in laughter as 175 registers on the scale. The smiling black principal orders her to see him after school and gives the black girl permission to weigh Dee every day on the scale. To add to Dee's humiliation, the black girl opens Dee's lunch box to reveal a cheese sandwich and brown chocolate candy bar to hold high to show the rest of the class before giving the cheese sandwich to the black boy admiring Dee's voluptuously shaped body and the chocolate bar to the principal.

After school, Dee goes to the principal who is talking to be the girl and Dee is disciplined with be a hard spanking for being disrespectful to the girl and made to stand in the corner for a hour. The next day Dee is more submissive and quickly steps on the scale before starting her class. The principal calls her to meet him after class and gives her a business card to a health spa run by the Taylor Foundation Dee's teacher is the black girl's mother who has a score to deal with Dee for being disrespectful to her daughter and she puts her through a very exhaustingly pace.

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

I guess Dee's getting some nipple jewelry in the near future.

It's obvious her marriage will end soon or David will be the wimp he's been since the beginning and be a cuck or fight?

It's obvious Dee's children mean a lot to her; how can her love of BBCs and her drab old life co-exist?

I can't wait to read the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 4 has been published. Another one for the fans of long-form erotica. Thanks again for your interest, your support, your kind comments and most of all your patience!