The Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hours ticked by and he didn't pay me a single glance, I realised the strength of the hold she had over him. These were two people in love, perhaps already planning their future together as though it were fated. Merely being in the proximity of something so pure and noble made me want to destroy it, and with a glance at Chloe, I made a silent decision that this geek would throw away his hard-earned love for some primal, fleeting bliss with me.

For the rest of the day, I was the most charming version of myself, and as we were getting ready to leave, I was invited to join them again next week. I gladly accepted, showing much more enthusiasm for the hobby than I felt, and even promised to clue myself up on the rules of the games we would play next time.

That night, while perusing the rules of Pandemic, Codenames, and Sushi Go Party, my mind wandered to the prospect of stealing Adam away from the woman who adored him. For this particular conquest, I had the overwhelming desire for her tosee his betrayal. I slipped my hand under the lace of my panties, imagining her walking in on us, a gorgeous slut riding her love's grateful cock. I fingered myself faster; in my fantasy, he didn't even notice her walk in, so focused he was on the silken pussy enveloping him. I turned my head towards the door and met her eyes which were hollow with shock. I gave her a satisfied smile as her world crumbled before her, while her oblivious boyfriend clasped my arse in his animalistic state, spreading my cheeks to show her his manhood driving in and out of the girl she thought was her friend. I came to thoughts of him erupting into my pussy as she watched, hearing his cries of ecstasy like a hammer to the heart. The realisation when he saw her, when he realised what he'd done... well, learning the rules to a few board games, I thought, was a price worth paying.

*

The following weekend, I impressed the group with my new knowledge, contributing to successfully containing the diseases in Pandemic and even managing to win two games of Sushi Go Party. Chloe teased me relentlessly, finding it hilarious that I'd put so much effort into something I'd always dismissed as nerdy. If only she had known what my real motivation was.

After my second victory, the boys went to order some drinks, and I went to the ladies.

As I was coming back from the bathroom, I heard the hushed voices of Adam and Tom at the counter. I lingered out of sight around the corner, eavesdropping on their conversation.

'Dude, I think she's into you?' Tom said.

'What? Don't be ridiculous. Have you seen her?'

'I swear. She's been giving you looks all afternoon and touching you every chance she gets. Haven't you noticed?'

'First, she hasn't been giving me looks; second, what you call touching is her accidentally brushing against me. Nothing more.'

'If you say so, man.'

'I do,' Adam snapped, 'and even if it were true, I'm with Emily. I love her, and nothing—not even her—would get in the way of that.'

'I know,' Tom conceded. 'But imagine if you weren't. I mean... she's a ten.'

'Enough. I'm done talking about this.'

With that, Adam picked up the tray of drinks and returned to the table. I hung back a few moments longer before following, not wanting to risk them thinking I'd overheard.

I gave Adam a sweet smile as I sat down. Tom shot him a look as if to say 'I told you so'.

As the afternoon wore on, I wondered whether Chloe realised how big of an object of Tom's sexual desires she was. More than once I noticed him making eyes at her from across the table, and while it was obvious to me, she seemed oblivious. It didn't surprise me; she has a decent figure and is cute in a bookish sort of way. More importantly though, she shares his interests; she's in his world, and that made being with her a possibility in his mind.

I then considered whether any of Tom's fantasies involved me. If so, what did he think about doing with me that he didn't with Chloe? Was I dirtier? Wilder? Did he imagine our pussies lined up, sliding out of one and into the other? Or would he watch while Chloe and I had our own fun? I'm not sexually attracted to women, but the naughtiness of the idea did provoke a titillating thrill.

As we were saying our goodbyes, Chloe and Tom said they wouldn't be able to make next week. It was an opportunity I couldn't waste; as everyone was arranging to meet in two weeks' time, I suggested that the three of us who were around should do something anyway. I'd done the work to befriend everyone in the group as best I could, so the request didn't sound too weird coming from the newbie. I'd made sure to get on especially well with my geek's besotted girlfriend—female solidarity and all that.

Emily jumped in, loving the idea, inviting me to join them at Adam's flat the following week. Apparently, he had a great selection of two and three player games I'd love.

I excitedly seized on the invitation, agreeing that it was a great idea. Adam looked reluctant, perhaps because of his conversation at the counter. Maybe he wasn't so oblivious to my interest after all. In the end, though, he couldn't say no to her, and the three of us exchanged numbers to arrange a time later in the week.

'What are you doing?' Chloe said to me as we were walking home.

'What do you mean?'

She stopped, grabbed me by the shoulder and swivelled me round to look at her. 'Don't play dumb. I just about believed you were getting into board games. But wrangling yourself an invite to Adam's flat—I know what you're trying to do.'

'Relax,' I said. 'Your fiends are sweet, and I had no plans next weekend. There's nothing untoward going on.'

She glared at me, not believing it for a second, so I changed the subject. 'Tom wants to fuck you, you know.'

She went red. 'Jesus! What are—'

'It's true. You never notice these things, but you're a pretty girl, you could have him if you wanted. Have you thought about it?'

'Ew, no. Tom? I couldn't.'

'Why not? You're out of his league, but you don't have to marry him.' I flashed her a smile. 'It might even make the boardgames more interesting.'

She walked away in disgust. Like I said, we were so different in so many ways.

I thought about how such a friendship had lasted so long. I suppose we'd just always been there for each other. At the time, she'd never had a proper boyfriend. She was a virgin, too—the sentimental, save yourself type. I admired it in some ways; I always saw her in a nice house with a kind husband and a couple of kids. When she found 'the one', in her words, I often wondered if I'd try to seduce him. She never thought so, but that was wishful thinking—if what they had was strong and pure enough, I knew I would employ all my wiles to secure his betrayal. (She did end up finding her 'one', but that's another story.)

Still, the change of topic had the desired effect, and she was now thinking about Tom lusting after her, not what I planned to do with Adam.

*

I received two texts the following Saturday morning, one from Chloe telling me to behave myself, and the other from Emily suggesting we meet after lunch.

I arrived at the address just after 1pm. It was a nice day out, which justified my chosen attire. Almost. In addition to heels, a figure-hugging top, and a pair of almost obscene jean shorts, I went one step further for this niche conquest. In the two weeks I'd known Adam, he'd spoken several times about the anime One Piece—which was apparently popular, although I'd never heard of it—and one character in particular called Nami. I looked up Nami online and, knowing him, I could understand why he was enamoured.

I'd never done the anime look before; it wasn't an interest of mine and none of my previous conquests had called for it. I didn't even think it necessary for this one, but I thought it might fire him up and speed up the process.

The first thing Emily said when she opened the door was, 'Wow, you look great. Adam and I love Nami. Very cool.'

Totally naïve. Not even the hint of a question as to why I'd turned up as a slutty anime character. I almost felt sorry for her, but not quite.

Adam's chin hit the floor when he saw me. Luckily for him (and me) Emily wasn't watching at the time, so he got away with it and she didn't have second thoughts about having me there. I smiled at him and sat at the table, where a selection of games had been laid out. We chatted about our weeks as she made us all drinks. The way she took control of hosting, I'd have thought it was her flat if I hadn't known otherwise. I realise she was the kind of person who liked to dote on others, and that her first love would be breaking a big heart.

She even did something as mundane and simple as handing him a mug of tea with love in her eyes. It made my desire to steal him away from that love all the stronger.

We alternated between three and two player games, operating a winner stays on format for the latter. Although most of the time they were being sickeningly cute with each other, there were occasions I noticed Adam looking distracted.

He had been the perfect gentleman during the previous two weeks in the café, but with Nami brought to life in front of him, he struggled to contain himself. Each time I got up to go to the bathroom, I sensed his eyes twitch in my direction, climbing up my tanned legs to my barely covered arse.

I conditioned him for the rest of the afternoon, giving little signals whenever Emily's back was turned—a sultry look, a bite of the lips, leaning in to accentuate my breasts. The fact that he didn't know how to react, along with how obvious it was that he was getting worked up, provoked tingles in my loins as the game of cat and mouse progressed. With each passing game, I felt my nipples hardening under my shirt and my pussy getting slick beneath my shorts.

Evening came, and Emily suggested we order take away. I suggested pizza, and there were no objections. When she went into the bedroom to call the pizzeria, I decided to push things.

'Do I make a good Nami,' I asked.

He seemed surprised by the question. Things had become awkward when we were alone, him no longer having doubts about my advances.

'Err... yeah, I suppose so.'

'Do you and Emily ever cosplay?'

'Um, no,' he said, and looked away. Something in his eyes told me it was a source of disappointment.

'Why not?'

He shifted uncomfortably; he knew he shouldn't say why.

'It's... I guess... a lot of anime characters have a certain look, you know... doe eyes, curves, that sort of thing.' He looked over my shoulder to make sure she wouldn't be able to hear. 'I think she's insecure about the way she looks. I don't know why... I think she looks great.'

Sweet, but I sensed an opening. 'So, you've never done any roleplay... in the bedroom?'

He shook his head.

'Would you like to?'

The dynamic changed then. He suddenly looked winded, like I'd punched him in the gut. A guy more sure of himself would have thrown me out of his flat, but attention from a girl like me was new territory for him. Through politeness, if nothing else, he said nothing. I truly believe he didn't want anything to happen, but, as you'll see, the inability to say no can be a dangerous thing.

'I... what do you mean?'

I made sure Emily was still out of earshot and then leaned over the table, treating him to a view down my top. In a sultry tone, I whispered, 'I mean that not everyone's insecure about roleplaying.'

'They'll be half an hour,' Emily declared as she walked back into the room. Adam sprang up as though a bomb had gone off under his chair. 'You okay?' she asked.

'Uh, yeah... just gotta go to the bathroom.'

Emily shrugged and thought no more of it; I suppressed a satisfied smile.

She got a text twenty minutes later. 'Oh, damn.'

'What is it?'

'Apparently the pizza guy's moped won't start. Says we have to go and collect.'

'I'll come with you,' Adam said, a little too quickly.

'Don't be silly, it makes no sense for two of us to go.' She got up, then added, 'Are you alright? You've been acting weird since I called the pizza place.'

'Fine. All good.'

She smiled and went to put on her shoes. I couldn't will her out of the door fast enough.

She grabbed her car keys, came over and gave him a kiss. He barely reciprocated. Distracted.

'I'll be twenty minutes,' she said as she opened the door, 'see you in a bit.'

The door slammed shut, and silence that followed seemed deafening. I stared, unblinking, at my geek. He wouldn't look at me in the eye. Twenty minutes and counting.

'You didn't answer my question,' I said.

Still he wouldn't look at me. He grabbed a box from the floor and put it on the table—another game I couldn't have cared less about. 'We should be able to finish this before she gets back,' he said, the desperation to once again evade my question evident in his tone.

I knew I had to step it up. I stood up and pushed the box onto the floor. Pieces and cards scattered everywhere.

'I'm not interested in playing any more of these stupid games.' Only then did he look at me, as though what I'd said made no sense. I sashayed over to him; he was frozen in his chair like a fly in a web. Helpless. 'I'm interested in fucking you.'

I straddled his lap and planted my lips on his before he had time to react. He was chubby, but he was also strong, and I felt a rush at all the things I knew he could do to me, should he be willing. He gave me nothing at first; his lips remained sealed and his body was completely stiff. But I felt the signs—his increased pulse rate, and then the inevitable betrayal of one's sexual desire: the press of his cock against my crotch.

If he was going to stop, do the decent thing, that would have been the moment, his arousal snapping him out of making a terrible mistake. But he remained still, breathing deeply. I could tell there was turmoil in his mind—he didn't want me to be doing this, but he couldn't bring himself to make me stop.

I reached down and took him by the hands, which were hanging limply by his sides. They were warm with perspiration, the product of anxious arousal. Slowly, I guided them to my arse, placing them against the painted-on denim of my jean-shorts. Instantly, the bulge against my crotch expanded.

Nineteen minutes and counting.

He kept his hands perfectly still. His eyes were closed, sealing in an internal bliss. If he was to betray Emily, it wouldn't be long. Coaxing him a little more, I gyrated my hips in his lap.

He made his decision.

His big hands squeezed my peachy arse, and he parted his lips to allow my tongue into his mouth. A groan escaped him as he moved in his chair, and I was caught by surprise when he lifted me to shift his position. To my delight, I soon realised why: I had been suffocating his cock. And what a cock it was. Given room to expand, it sprang up, tenting in his baggy shorts between our stomachs. Even concealed, I knew he was blessed; it reached well past his naval, and the way it pressed into me told of impressive girth.

Eighteen minutes and counting.

I rubbed his glans though the light fabric, in disbelief at how bulbous it was. Just as I was about to act on the urge to get up and tear off his shorts, he pulled me towards him, squeezing my arse cheeks with a hitherto unseen vigour. The red-blooded male, suppressed his entire life, had now well and truly come to the fore. I obliged his demand for my mouth, savouring the taste of his pent-up desire for a beautiful woman he thought he could never have.

He ran his hands along my hips and the arch of my spine, greedily exploring every crevice, leaving nowhere untouched.

Seventeen minutes and counting.

I got off his lap and knelt, then grabbed the waistband of his shorts. I looked up at him, pouting sweetly in my anime makeup. He was no longer reluctant to meet my gaze; all anxiety had been replaced by carnal need. I pulled down his shorts and underwear and threw both across the room. Appropriately, I thought, they landed amid the strewn-out game pieces and cards.

His monster cock sprang back against his belly with a thud. I stared at it like it was a precious jewel, unable to pry my eyes away. It was as hard as ice, beautiful and straight, and for the first time I felt a pang of envy towards Emily, that she had this magnificent dick at her pleasure that somehow hadn't split her lanky frame in two.

I imagined how it looked in her tiny hand, or next to her acne-marked face when she licked the long distance from base to tip. And, I must confess, it made me wet picturing her pussy being stretched as it was jackhammered by his exquisite meat. It must have hurt her, but maybe she enjoyed the pain—she could have been one of those people with a kink you'd never expect.

I came out of my reverie. Sixteen minutes and counting.

'What do you want Nami to do?' I purred.

His cock twitched at the sound of my voice. 'Everything,' he said.

I couldn't have hoped for a better answer. I grabbed his cock—unable to close my fingers around it—and stroked, flexing my wrist as I began fulfilling his fantasy. Pre-cum oozed out, and soon his entire shaft was lubricated under my hand. He threw his head back and closed his eyes as he exhaled shallow, blissful breaths.

Fifteen minutes and counting

I slipped my hand down the front of my shorts and rubbed my aching clit. With his cock still like a trunk in my hand, it didn't take me long to soak my panties with a shuddering orgasm. He must have seen my ecstasy, as his cock pulsed violently in my hand before shooting out a deluge of lust-propelled cum, coating the kitchen table and the floor beyond as he cried out in rapture.

I pumped his hot cock as it expelled its load, amazed at the amount of cum Nami had extracted. When the spectacle was over, though, I admonished myself for allowing him to lose control. With over ten minutes to go before Emily returned, he'd blown his load before I could claim the ultimate prize. Instinct told me I wouldn't get another chance, that the guilt would prevent him from allowing himself to be alone with me again. I could have simply told her what had happened, but it wouldn't have had the impact I desired.

Intent on making the most of our precious remaining minutes, I draped my lips over his bulbous head and lapped up the remnants of his load. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, barely more than half, coaxing out every last pearl.

Fourteen minutes and counting.

To my amazement, he stayed hard, groaning under the spell of my tongue. His appreciation led to thrusts, and my jaw began to ache under the pressure of his girth. He grabbed my hair and speared his cock deep into my mouth with little regard for my ability to breathe. In his head, he was throat-fucking Nami, not the girl playing her, and I wouldn't have had it any other way—the masculine, primal passion with which he fucked my mouth had my cunt well and truly drenched.

My gagging seemed to bring him back to reality, and he allowed me to withdraw. I gasped for air as saliva cascaded from my mouth into his lap.

Thirteen minutes and counting.

Suddenly realising my discomfort, he launched into a doleful apology.

'Shhhh.' I grabbed his hand and beckoned him to his feet. 'Don't say anything, that was fucking amazing.' I pulled him towards me and hungrily kissed him in my breathless state before playfully pushing him back. I removed my top and, with a devious smile, unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. 'Oops.'

He looked at me in a way I'd never experienced before, mesmerised by a kind of wild acknowledgement that his impossible fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

'Are you gonna fuck Nami before your girlfriend gets home?' I said.

He nodded, the mention of the woman he loved doing nothing to defog his lustful haze.