The Temptress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got close to him again, lightly kissed his lips, then whispered, 'Get naked and wait for me in the bedroom.'

He bolted off like a dog chasing a ball.

Twelve minutes and counting.

When he was out of sight, I picked up my phone from the table and brought up Emily in my contacts.

There's been an accident. Adam's hurt. Hurry back.

Send.

*

He was naked, splayed out on the bed—the bed they shared. Not in a pose you'd call sexy, and his hair and stubble looked a mess, but what he did have was that glorious one-in-a-million cock, diamond-hard and primed for my pleasure.

Making sure to leave the door ajar, I sauntered closer to him. At the foot of the bed, I twirled, bending over while sliding down my jean-shorts, presenting him with a view of what would soon be his. I smiled as I heard him speed up his strokes.

His eyes were fixed on me, unblinking, as I moved to the side of the bed. I leaned over, teasing him, hovering my creamy breasts over his yearning mouth. He reached up and licked and sucked, and pleasure radiated through me as the pace of his masturbation once again increased.

Eleven minutes and counting.

Conscious of time, wanting Emily to walk in at exactly the right moment, I pulled my tits away. Don't feel too sorry for him, though, I climbed on to the bed and straddled his chest, positioning my pussy tantalisingly close to his speechless mouth.

Tanning my underwear against my skin, I said. 'I want you to take these off.'

He did so delicately, taking his time as though I was made of porcelain, as though the object of his life's desire lay beneath the layer of white, wet lace.

He slid the underwear down my thighs, revealing my hot cunt. I reached a hand behind me and found his cock, oozing and throbbing as he stared at my puffy, pink pussy lips.

Ten minutes and counting.

'It's ready for you, baby,' I said. 'Are you ready to fuck me?'

He didn't reply, but I took his sharp intake of breath as a yes. I scooched back and, after removing my underwear and playfully dropping them on his chest, rubbed his engorged dick against my mound. Its mere touch sent shockwaves through me, and even though I could already anticipate my pussy's objections to its size, my mind demanded to be taken.

Nine minutes and counting.

'Ohhhhh fuuuccckkkk,' I groaned as I sank down onto my geek's colossal length, my pussy walls yielding and stretching in a way they never before had. I sheathed him slowly, carefully, an orgasmic pain building in my loins as his fat glans ploughed past my nerve endings.

He had grabbed my underwear and was clutching it tight as his cock slowly disappeared. Through tight balls and shallow breathing he moaned, his chest and face red with pleasure. 'Oh Nami. Nami, ride me.'

I obliged, pushing my palms into his chest, acclimatising my insides to his invasion. I built up a rhythm, undulating on two-thirds of his cock, building up the courage to take the rest.

My decision was made for me.

He clasped and parted my arse cheeks, opening me wide, and before I could stop him, he drove everything up into my body. I howled as a thunderclap of pain exploded between my legs, pushing my body to what felt like its breaking point. I tried to pull away, but he held me firm, looking at me with mania in his eyes. Then I realised: All the fantasies with all the women he'd ever wanted—anime or otherwise—were coming to a head with me.

Eight minutes and counting.

He jerked my arse up and down while thrusting his hips, his cock increasingly stretching my walls as it found its rhythm. It was like a piston inside me, each undulation like an assault on my being. I couldn't help crying out, on the one hand wishing for the pain to stop, while on the other, so alive was I with the sensation, I hungered for more.

'Faster,' I shouted.

Instant regret, but I couldn't help myself. He obeyed, pumping his cock in swift, shattering stokes. I screamed again, blocking out all his moans and grunts as his pummelling glans threatened to break through my cervix and invade my womb.

'Faster!'

By then I was his thrall. His spell of brute force had captivated me into delirium. Eight minutes and counting... or was it seven? I had no idea.

Then it happened. I crashed through the pain barrier into the land of euphoria. I bounced with his rhythm, helping him ravage me. Glistening with exertion, expelling air like a smelter's bellows, I trembled head to toe as Adam fucked me to the most unexpected orgasm of my life.

I shuddered, burying my head in his neck as my body struggled to come to terms with the elation coursing through it. When it finally subsided, I raised myself up, spun, and draped my lips over his throbbing head, needing to taste myself on his one-of-a-kind meat. The flavour of our lust was perfect, and I licked and sucked until the taste of my pussy was gone.

I felt his pressure building as he groaned. I spat him out and clutched his base.

'Not yet, baby, we've got five minutes,' I lied. 'Nami's pussy wants your cum. You think you can give it to her?'

He responded with a guttural growl. I rode him again, this time in reverse, facing the door. I sprung up and down like a banshee, my previous concerns a distant memory as both pain and pleasure pulsed through every nerve of my horny young body.

As he ravaged my cunt, my anticipation built. I knew she'd be close. And then I heard it, the tell-tale click of a key in a lock.

I tried to imagine her thoughts as she walked into the flat. She'd wonder where we were. She'd be worried, expecting to find her boyfriend hurt. But there would be no-one there. She'd be confused. Then she'd hear it.

The moans.

The cries.

The slapping of flesh.

She'd struggle to comprehend at first.He wouldn't do this to me. Then she'd notice the cum splattered over the table.

He couldn't do this to me.

She'd follow the noise, the beginnings of tears in her eyes.

Back in the bedroom, my geek, otherwise occupied, didn't hear his girlfriend return.

'Nami,' he moaned. 'I'm gonna cum.'

'Hold it baby, just a little longer.'

I wanted her to see. I wanted her to see my cunt being filled by the love of her life.

She pushed opened the door.

'Now, baby. Give it to me.'

I leant back as she stood there, giving her the best view of her boyfriend's cock pumping my pussy with cum. I held her horrified gaze, smiling as hot jets of betrayal lathered my insides, driving me to another shuddering orgasm.

We cried out together, a fantasy for both of us culminating at once. Only when the euphoria subsided did he come back to the real world and notice her in the doorway.

'Emily...'

She ran off. Unsurprisingly, given what she'd just seen. Adam pushed me off him, scrambling to get dressed before chasing after her. I heard the front door slam shut, then open again as he followed, leaving me alone in the flat.

I looked down with complete contentment as semen trickled out of me, wondering how things between them would go. She wasn't the type to scream and shout and, given her nature, I thought there was a chance they could eventually reconcile. In the short-term, though, I got what I wanted.

Safe to say I was done with board games for a while.

*

So, there you have it. Three men, all very different, all seduced into betrayal. You may be wondering which of these conquests is my fondest. That, I'm afraid, I cannot answer. The variety is what I love, and things are often too different to compare.

Perhaps you enjoyed my reminiscing, or maybe it disgusted you—if you're in the latter group and still reading this, maybe that was the appeal. I won't judge.

I don't know what happened in the lives of any of these men after encountering me, and that is not my concern. Once they have broken their vows and forsaken the love they treasure, my desires are fulfilled.

With that, I will leave you. I must confess, writing this has given me the itch again. It has been a while since my last conquest, but I think I'll put an end to the drought. Perhaps, if you enjoyed this enough, and you want more, one day I'll tell you about it.

And maybe, if you have a love in your life, you will be the one in my sights.

Would you be able to resist?

X