All Comments on 'The Temptress Ch. 02'

by Ltirashin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Naughty Narrative!

Wow, Eye could bee first two comment!

Your Temptress is delicious and seems to be the basis for a fine series. I enjoyed the first chapter more, but I'm sure that you are building foundations for future delights.

We look forward to more salacious seductions and perhaps some conniving corruptions and titillating transformations!

My compliments on your writing, as the syntax and story structure seem outstanding. A good number of misspellings have slipped through, where the Word or WordPerfect spell-checkers could help you greatly. I will email you a list of words. It's difficult to catch them all through proofreading, _especially_ when reviewing your own work, which is why spell-checkers and editors are so valuable. I didn't spot any of those annoyingly humorous homophones, though!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This is an incredible piece of work; what I love most about it (aside from the erotica which is very good) is the detail and background.

This feels like a living, breething world rather than just a story. I can't wait to see what happens next in it.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OH MY!

I HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE MORE STORY'S ON THIS SITE. I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous