All Comments on 'The Ten Thousand Dollar Decision Ch. 02'

by spankedhusband

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago

liking it... just hope its not the wife's ploy to have a few lovers and sissify hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Great build up. This pretty intense! Is this actually real? Great story either way, Hope you continue! And please ignore the negative commenters. I just don't get why the read here.....

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubover 8 years ago
As I Read

I realized that I long for many of the emotions and reactions you described:

"...the whipping doesn't start until the tears do....learn what it is to be whipped to tears... transported way past tears to varying degrees of sobbing, begging, howling, screaming, and, ultimately, surrender."

"... the joy of devotional sex.... hours with his face between my thighs, learning to bring me to one orgasm after another."

"... not only learn to eat my creampie, he will learn to savor it."

"... rapidly learn that when he begs for mercy, I will ignore him and spank all the harder."

I can't say for sure, but I doubt training like this actually exists. Even if it did, I don't think I could endure the totality described. Still it would be interesting to try it for a short time on a recurring basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Total obedience is such a turn on!

I can't wait to see where this goes! Perhaps weekly vignettes with his opt out times coming and going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

Two chapters so far and very long a dragged out with plenty of detailitus. By the sounds of the end of this chapter the following will be entertaining. Looking forward to reading Ch. 3 I shall comment further after that.

Darkside619Darkside619almost 8 years ago
Loving the total control

So far I am loving the total control the women hold over him. Just the thought of giving himself up to this is so very exciting even though his training has yet to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick and idiotic!!

..."I think that, yes ma'am and no ma'am will be your answers from now on".... what are they? They are married and should be loving and trusting spouses!! What a bunch of crap! You could play "Mistress" and "Sub" and can be still respecting spouses!! Who would like to live with such a whore? Only real brain sick perverts!!! Think about it!!! Maybe you are one of them!!

maamsboytoymaamsboytoyalmost 3 years ago

The story is being developed beautifully. Gloria will soon have the disciplined husband that she rightly deserves.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

A mentally degenerate put his fantasy on paper here, apparently for the mentally degenerate?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Am unsure what is meant by”discipline before orgasm and punishment after each milking.”

Many stories employ punishment (severe spanking, paddling, caning. ..) for transgression of rules or rebellious attitude, and many employ routine (every week or two) “maintenance” paddling, spanking, flogging…, which are less intense, just as a reminder. So I’m curious if this is just different terminology.

We’ll see won’t we? J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous