The Tenant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Another toy?' She nods enthusiastically. 'Okay.' I hold up the wiffle ball and she shakes her head... the rubber bands... nope... the flogger and she nods eagerly again. 'To take them off?' She nods and closes her legs as far as she can. 'Don't start there.' Shakes her head. 'I kind of like this twenty questions.' Her eyes sparkle as I hit her with the flogger. Not too hard on the belly, but one pops off. Her eyes get big for just a second and then she nods encouragement. Her belly is pink by the time I finish there and her breathing is ragged again. I trail the flogger down her arms. 'Here now?' She nods again and squeals as I begin striking her. The last one comes off partially and she squeals in agony until I hit it again. I feel obligated to make her armpits and inside of her arms just as pink as her belly before I move on. On to the sides of her breasts until they match the rest. Then she juts them out as far as she can, offering them to me. She is pink there too before too long. A groan escaping with each exhalation.

The ones on her cunt are all that are left. I am not going to flog her there. The angle isn't right and it is too sensitive. I lean down and blow on her clit. It is a shiny white pearl begging for attention. Her lower lips stretch and she squeals as I pull the first one slowly off without opening it. She spreads her legs again and groans as I remove the other four ever so slowly with one hand while taking video with the other one. 'Don't you dare come.'

Again, 'Are you sure you don't want me to post these pictures?' Lots of squeals and shaking of the head. She turns bright red down to her tits, eyes beseeching me. 'Not even if I let you come?' She stops for a moment and then shakes her head less resolutely. 'Ahh. So you might consider selling your soul for an orgasm?' A tiny shrug. 'How about if I just send one to one of my friends in exchange for an orgasm?' If she only knew... 'I will give you thirty seconds to decide.' I methodically start picking up the clothes pins and other items and put them in the pile with the rest of the toys. I hold the key ring out and drop it between her knees. Then I remove the battery from the vibrator and her eyes narrow. I put it in my pocket and she huffs. 'Do you want me to make you come?' She blushes and nods. 'I want to send the first one I took. Is that okay?' I figure she will agree more readily if I pick one that doesn't show her face. She nods and shivers as I captioned it 'The Tenant' and then send it to my friend Brad. Then I turn the ring tone volume down. I know the phone will be ringing off the hook. 'I wonder how many guys he will send it to.' She squeals and flushes with embarrassment again.

'Now...' I reach for another padlock. Don't want that left wrist coming free at an inopportune time. Then I get the feather and run it over her feet as she wriggles and squirms and squeals. Her ankles are immovable. I move the pillow to see. She has a carabiner on one side of the leather cuffs, but she has taken cords and tied the other side to the railings as well. Still, there is some play in her knees and I want them spread wide open... so I choose rope and wrap it around her left thigh. Pulling it to the side I tie it to the bottom of the bed and then do the same to the other thigh. Oh, my, oh my, oh my! I lie on my back with my head strategically placed and tell her not to come.

She tries to hold off, but no mercy... she only lasts about ten minutes and it is a good thing that - whatever it is - is in her mouth, because she screams and comes for about five more! Honey dripping from her hive! My rod is blue steel!

That is when I discover the butt plug... I jostle it around and she moans. Her eyes are dark and vacant. She came as hard as she did the first time. Her head is hanging. I jostle the plug again and she looks at me laying between her legs with hooded eyes. 'What is this?' She grunts. I jostle it a little bit more until she writhes and grunts. Then I sit up.

'I think you have had that thing in your mouth long enough. It's time to talk.'

I think she thought I would untie her, but I don't and she is okay with that. I untie the contraption and pull it out along with a long string of saliva. She almost gags. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and it is hard. She closes her eyes in bliss as I massage her jaws for a few minutes.

Slowly her eyes focus and I back away. I am still completely dressed and she blushes again! After all of that! 'What is that thing?'

'It is called a butt plug.'

'I think I need to do some research.' She nods. I hold up the toys and ask her what they are and what she uses them for and what else they can be used for. I don't think I am a kinky guy, but I was getting turned on again!

After show and tell she speaks shyly, 'I'd like to return the favor.'

'That was in exchange for letting me text the picture.' She blushes, remembering.

'Umm...'

'What do you propose?'

'Well... if you would tie me up again, I could give you two options.' I look at her trussed immovable to the bed...

'Umm...'

She blushes, 'In a position that would give you better access.'

Option A is to use the ankle cuffs right above her elbows and padlock the D-rings together opposite wrists to elbows so her arms are folded behind her and the spider gag in her mouth while she takes me down her throat and I pull on her hair.

'Option B is to replace the butt plug with your cock...' She is afraid I will think she is crazy. 'No one ever has before... You would have to be gentle.' I just look at her while my cock throbs in pain. 'I couldn't get pregnant that way...'

'No condom?'

'I don't have any diseases... do you?'

'No.' I haven't been with anyone since my last check up eight months before. I run my hand through my hair. 'How would I have to tie you up for that?' The same thing for her arms - folded behind her back. Her feet on the floor tied spread to the legs on the bottom of the bed, hips over the footboard, belly down, and her collar tied to the top of the bed. She would be immobile and helpless.

So I tie her up again. Sometimes you just gotta take one for the team... and she is right. I do have better access. I choose option B. I can choose option A another time.

She shows me how to put the ropes on her ankles so they won't cut off the circulation and then tells me to tie them not only to the bed posts as wide as possible, but to then tie them to each other so there isn't any motion in either direction. And if that isn't enough, she tells me to tie her thighs to the bars and her hips to the top bar.

I haven't tied her hips yet and she is still standing. I put the cuffs above her elbows and padlock her right wrist to her left elbow and left to right D-ring to D-ring. Her hands are sticking out farther than her sides and her breasts are jutting out. I take them in my hands and she moans as I maul them roughly and pinch her tits and pull on them.

'Are you going to scream?'

'Probably.' She was already panting.

'Then we should probably put the gag back in. The other two won't block the noise.'

'You're probably right.'

'Collar first.'

'Yes, sir.'

That seems natural. I press my groin into her as I put the collar on. It seems tight, but I put the buckle where it obviously has been put many times before. She leans back as I grind myself into her and maul her tits again.

I hold up the gag, 'Any last words?'

'Fuck my ass, please, sir.'

'It will be my pleasure.'

I shove the gag in, but wait for her to nod that it is in the right place before buckling it behind her neck. Then I tie a rope to the ring on the front of her collar and pull her over the railing to the top of the bed and tie it snugly in place. She tries to pull free testing it and I add ropes to the rings on the sides of the collar, tying them to the side of the bed frame. No moving now. Nice and snug. I tie her hips tightly above and below to the railing, then maul her tits again. Her torso isn't pressed tight into the bed because the footboard is higher than the mattress and the perfect height for her to bend over it. The butt plug is still in and I can see her working it with her muscles. I take my time running ropes around her thighs to further anchor her into place. More ropes through the D-rings on her elbows anchored to the sides of the bed. She can wiggle her fingers and toes but that is all.

I pull out the ping pong paddle and the flogger. Wouldn't do to neglect anything. She is already swollen and dark and dripping. I dip my fingers in and rub her clit. A squeal. 'Not yet.' A glancing blow and another muffled squeal. Pictures.

The first blow was a shock all the way from my tits to my clit. He wiggled the butt plug and then I felt the flogger brush across my lower back. Then nothing. I heard the snap of the shutter as he took another picture! Then I felt the fluid trickle down my leg. Another picture. He saw it too! I hadn't said more than half a dozen words to this guy in the two years I lived here. I had never let a previous boyfriend do this to me. Nothing. And now he is doing everything! He will be able to blackmail me forever! And who is this friend?

The next one was hard! I squeaked. I couldn't move my head at all. The tickle of the flogger across my right shoulder blade. Another blow on the opposite cheek and his hand petting me there. A tug on the butt plug. Fingers in my cunt. He rubbed my juices all under my nose and inside just a little bit. I could imagine him tasting them. The hood coming down over my head and the drawstring tightened... Another hard whack on the same side as the last one. Mauling my tits again. And then the flogger in earnest. Not hard blows, but constant. From my ankles to my shoulder blades. No routine. Random. My cunt! He must be left handed. He was using his left hand for the flogger and mauling my right tit with his other hand. I was so hot I couldn't stand it. He kept telling me not to come... He pulled out the butt plug and continued the blows with one more landing on my cunt. Then I felt the coldness of the lube and he pushed it inside with his fingers. More lube. More pushing. Four more blows and then a tentative push with his cock? I pushed against the ropes to show my eagerness, but I wasn't able to move at all. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before. More blows to my lower back and shoulder blades as he slowly entered that forbidden passage with no condom... no protection. Then I felt the phone on my back. He had been videoing again!

His legs were flush with mine. He was fully sheathed and I could feel him trembling with need. More blows with the flogger and I squealed as he pinched my left tit hard before pulling out an inch or two and pressing back in. I wanted him to go harder! It was insane! He pulled out slowly and this time he grunted as he pressed in. Why did I tell him to be gentle? Slam into me, please, Sir!

Still rolling my left tit and tugging on it, he pulled out and this time he must have read my mind because he hit my thighs hard. Then I felt his finger on my clit and he slammed and slammed and slammed into me as I exploded! There were lights flashing in that hood!

I try really hard to be gentle, but this, by far, is the most amazing experience I have ever had and I sort of go wild. I am still firm and I give myself a few more moments of bliss riding in and out that incredibly tight passage and then I gyrate my hips just a little and slide in and out a few more times. What can she say? Nothing at all. What can she do to prevent me? Nothing at all. I almost get hard again just thinking about it.

I pull the hood off, still sheathed in her ass, 'You okay?' She laughs evilly and groans in satisfaction. 'I'll take that as a yes.'

A muffled but definitive, 'UmmHMM!!'

Well this might change the eviction plans just a little bit. I leave her on the bed while I go to the bathroom and wash up and dress.

She is right where I left her when I return. Go figure! I let her off the bed but her arms are still tied and her collar still has the rope attached. Using the rope I pull her to me and play with her tits. What can she do? Absolutely nothing and she loves it. Finger up her snatch and thumb circling her clit she comes again with her legs spread and head thrown back. I grab her butt cheeks and grind into her and she clenches again.

Gradually I remove ropes, playing all along the way. Her eyes are glassy and she still moans with her legs spread wide allowing me full access. Ropes gone, she is left with collar and cuffs in place, hands still restrained behind her and gag in place. I back away and produce my phone for more pictures and she stands obediently watching me. Her tits are puckering, but her legs are still spread as I lower my phone to take a picture of her slit. Then I set the phone aside. She is blushing.

'You and I need to talk.' She nods and looks uncertain, bringing her legs together. 'I am going to call the utility company. That looks like the most urgent bill due?' She nods and blushes again. 'I'll pay the minimum amount to string them along, but you will have to work it off.' She shrugs going even more pink. She thinks I mean sex. I shake my head. 'I don't pay for sex... The sex is freely given, or not. You will have to do real work to pay me back for the loan. I have been looking for a helper for the office and maintenance tasks and I will put it around that you are available for menial labor...' She almost came again! Rubs her legs furtively together. 'Laundry, babysitting, baking, housecleaning, meal prep. I think we can get you a little spending money for starters, but we are going to have to think bigger for the rest of your debts.' She burrows into me and I put my arms around her. Then I spank her behind, 'Get dressed. We have some shopping to do.' She looks at me in question. 'Food, silly, you must be tired of peanut butter. I'll buy if you cook. I am a terrible cook.' Disbelief and she bursts into tears. I hug her to me again and kiss her hair.

I turn to leave and she squeals and turns around. I grin at her back and then produce the keyring. I will add it to mine for now.

12