The Tenant Ch. 05

Story Info
Antics in the Basement.
5.1k words
4.67
4.7k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sort clothes. She fixes dinner. We both clean up the kitchen after we eat and then I grab her toy bag and a clipboard from my room, and lead her to the HVAC room, 'Strip.' She shivers a bit as the order washes over her and then slowly repeats her actions from the day before, carefully folding her clothes and setting them aside.

The HVAC room is concrete floors and cinderblock walls and it is locked always. You can get out, but you can't get in without the key. Once inside, there is another door next to the entrance that leads down a half flight of stairs to the room where the dumpster is. This door is locked from the dumpster side as well, and there is a ramp to an exterior door that the garbage people have a key to. It is a keyed deadbolt. I could lock her in the room with the dumpster and the only way out would be up the chute...

'In here.' I hope I am suitably stern. Not grouchy, just authoritative. I take her elbow and pull her to the garbage room and down the stairs. 'Kneel, Display one, facing the door. I want your sex displayed when I decide to return.' I had been reading her training links and discovered there were several positions. This is the one from the night before, kneeling with her arms folded behind her and her knees spread wide. I watch her get into position and then I shut her in the dark room. It is a heavy metal door and there are no gaps. It will be pitch black. I make sure it booms when I shut it. I go back upstairs for her computer and I want her legs spread when I bind her. I stop at the broom closet and discover that there are two other spreaders besides the one we used previously. We used the shortest one! I bring all three. I pass one of the male tenants on the way back but I am always carrying random stuff around. He never gives me a second look.

I dump out the toy bag and line everything up. I take my time about it, letting her stew. I know she can't hear me. I have a piece of paper with the list of her positions.

Three standing positions

  • Attention - legs shoulder width, palms to the sides ten inches from hips, palms forward
  • Display - legs slightly wider than shoulder width, toes pointing out, fingers clasped together behind head, elbows up, chest out
  • At ease - legs slightly apart, feet straight ahead, hands at sides palms facing thighs

Four kneeling positions

  • Attention - kneel up legs spread, fingers clasped behind head, elbows back, chest out
  • Display one - sitting on heels, knees spread wide, sex open, arms folded behind back, chest out
  • Display two - kneeling up and bent forward with forearms extended on the ground, forehead between elbows on the ground, back arched, sex presented to dominant
  • Closed - sitting on heels legs together, palms on thighs

Three sitting positions

  • Half lotus - normal cross legged position, back straight, hands on thighs
  • Full lotus - normal yoga full lotus with palms pressed together in front of chest
  • Bound lotus - tight lotus with arms behind back fingers grasping opposite toes

Three lying positions

  • Present - lying on back legs spread and arms extended to the side at shoulder level palms up
  • Cross - face down with legs spread and arms extended at shoulder level
  • Closed - face down legs together and arms at sides

I heave a sigh - show time. Four hours until I wanted to be to work.

I couldn't hear anything... I couldn't see anything. I was dying to play with myself, but more and more I really didn't want to displease him. Not because I didn't want to be punished, but because I really wanted to bring him pleasure.

I had practiced these positions for hours over the course of the last few years. I had them all down to perfection except one. The bound lotus. I told him that I was still working at it and I was close, but I was still about an inch away.

The concrete was rough beneath my knees. It was also a little chilly. My skin was pebbled and my nipples were hard. It was a little smelly from the garbage. Frank said they collected it every other day. I knew if I made noise someone might hear me in the laundry rooms. I heard noises from the other floors all the time when I was doing laundry.

I jumped when the door banged shut. It was such a final sound, and ominous... and he was a little different too... more dominant... It made me shiver. When he decides to return? What does that mean? I am locked in here... Frank made sure to show me that there was a keyed deadbolt and that the other door locked from the other side... What if he decides not to come back? My abs clenched with my desire. The time is dragging...

I had no idea how much time went by. I tried to sink into the solitude and think about my submission, but I was too excited and wondered what he would do with me. Finally the door opened and my stomach flopped, but I tried not to show it even though my heart was fluttering.

He walked down the stairs slowly. I was about six feet away from the bottom step and the only light was from the doorway. My eyes were lowered, but I saw his bare feet as they entered my range of vision. He walked all the way around me and I fought the natural urge to close my legs and cover myself. I thrust my chest out proudly and felt the thrill of offering myself.

He stopped to my left and spoke quietly, 'Up. Up the stairs. I want to see these positions.'

I rose as gracefully as I could while keeping my arms in position and went up the stairs. I stopped in the middle of the room and stood, feet shoulder width apart awaiting further instruction. The room was about fourteen feet by twelve and all there was were two huge HVAC units along the left and right walls, one serving each wing of the building. Against the outer wall were the electric panels all lined up and marked by apartment number, and lots of pipes overhead. The room was swept clean and the concrete was shiny and smooth. The wires coming from the panels on the wall were meticulously organized.

He walked around me again and stopped in front of me. I kept my eyes to the floor, my posture carefully perfect.

'Standing first.' He uttered the command, 'Attention.' He spoke softly, but intending to be obeyed.

I moved my right foot and widened my stance with my toes pointing out slightly. At the same time I unfolded my arms and held them about ten inches from my thighs with arms straight and palms facing forward. Nice and smooth. Graceful. Posture perfect. My heart was pounding. He snapped a picture.

He smiled. 'At ease.'

Again I moved my right foot and placed my feet four inches apart with feet straight forward and my palms facing my thighs. More relaxed, but posture still perfect. Chest high. Presented. A picture.

'And Display.'

I spread my legs wide, wider than my shoulders by a foot. Toes turned far out to open my sex. Arms above my head, fingers clasped behind my head, elbows all the way back, chest forward. He touched my right tit and then rolled it in his fingers and tugged slightly. I felt it to my clit and my abs clenched in glorious agony, but I maintained my form. His fingers trailed softly across my torso to my sex and found their way to my folds. Suddenly it was much more difficult and I closed my eyes. His face was close to mine and he growled. My eyes flew to his and my breath caught. It wasn't a growl of displeasure. It was a growl of need. I melted into a sexual puddle right there. Don't look at him! Don't, don't, don't! I wanted to be perfect for him but even my breathing was giving me away. Another picture.

He ran his hand slowly along my slit, a quick in and out and even across my clit and I gasped. 'Look at me.' I met his eyes as he lifted his hand to my mouth and offered me his index finger, pushed it into my mouth. I sucked it clean. He cleaned the other two off and licked his lips. 'Open your mouth.' I did and his tongue went exploring slowly and languidly. It was all I could do to stay in position and silent. My chest heaved and my abs clenched. His kiss deepened and then I felt him pinch my left tit and I almost came. I moaned, pleading and he grinned. I looked at him and then down. 'Who would think that this could be so hot!' Fingers still tugging my tit, 'Fix your position.' I gasped and thrust my chest out and took inventory. Feet out, sex exposed, posture straight, chin up, eyes down. I can do this... I gasped as he tugged again and he smiled. Triumphant... He knew he was in complete control. I was putty in his hands. He walked to the heating unit where he had laid out the evening's toys and picked up my collar. Then he returned slowly and deliberately put it on and buckled it into place. The leash was attached and he let it hang.

'Now kneeling. The least interesting... Closed.'

I dropped to my knees and sat on my feet with my legs together and palms down on my thighs. Posture... check, chin up, eyes down. Pic.

'I've seen Display one... Let's see Attention.'

Similar to standing at attention. Kneeling up with legs spread, fingers laced, elbows high and back, chest out. He just shook his head. I could tell he was pleased. Pic.

'And now for the one I am most interested in... Display Two.'

I smiled inside and turned my back to him. Knees spread to the same width, I dropped to all fours and then lowered myself until my forearms were on the floor, hands palm down, fingers splayed and forehead between my arms. I arched my back and he growled again. Pic, pic, pic, pic.

I stayed that way for some time and I didn't hear him moving. I remained motionless with my tits hanging down. The odor of my sex filled the room. A blow with the paddle to my left butt-cheek and a quick finger in and out of my cunt. Forcefully enough to rock me... too quick for me to get off, but I moaned and writhed a bit as my abs clenched.

'Silence...You may not come.'

How long was he going to deprive me?? I may have huffed... Another blow. No finger this time though.

'I hate to move on, but we have other things to do... Lying, Cross.' I moved onto my stomach, chin tucked with my face on the floor, arms spread and fingers flayed, legs spread as wide as I could. I shivered as the flogger trailed up my knee and across the back of my thigh through my sex. Then a sharp blow to the bottom of my right foot. Involuntarily my knee flexed and my foot came off the ground, soft words, 'Maintain your position.' My breasts were crushed into the concrete. A tickle on the bottom of my left foot and I barely managed to hold. Pic.

'Closed.' I drew my legs together and moved my arms to my sides. Tickling the back of my arm and my lower back. Pic.

Obviously not as interested in that one. 'Display.' I rolled to my back and spread my legs wide, arms extended at shoulder level, palms up, fingers splayed. Pic. 'You may beg.'

'Please, Sir?'

'Please, what?

'Please, Sir? I need to come.'

He grinned, 'You don't need to come. You want to come.' He leaned over me and trailed the flogger across my left tit and then jiggled it over my clit. I groaned loudly with need and almost doubled over. This was maddening!

'Oh, please, Sir. I'll do anything you like! You can do anything you want with me!'

'You'll do anything I like whether or not I let you come!'

It was true and he knew it. I was his. I would do anything he said. My chest was heaving with my breaths as he trailed the flogger across my stomach and tits and then my chin and my mouth. But I did need to come. Need... not just want! 'Please, Sir!'

'Half lotus.' I sat up, criss-cross applesauce with my sex fully open to him. Eyes down, palms on thighs. 'Look at me.' I did. Pic. He pulled off his shirt. It was a dark grey under armor clingy t-shirt. I could see that his pants were straining. Fascinated I kept my eyes on his pants.

'Full lotus.' I adjusted my feet to the yoga position, drawing them up to the bend at my groin. Making sure I maintained a very rigid upright posture I pressed my palms together, fingers to the ceiling and elbows out. It was my favorite position (when I wasn't horny as hell!). He took another slow circle. Pic from the front, pic on the side. 'And Bound lotus.' I wrapped my arms around my back and did my best to get my fingers to my toes in my lap in front of my hips, but I was still two inches away from each side. He nodded in satisfaction. Pic.

I jumped as the long dowel dropped to the ground with a clatter. 'Display two. Now. But I want your arms between your legs.' He put the dowel across the back of my ankles and began wrapping rope, binding my left ankle to the bar. The last pass was between the bar and my ankle and it drew it firmly tight to the bar. He repeated the actions with my right ankle spread very wide. Then one wrist on top of the bar and then the other. I was immobilized and so vulnerable... I must be obscene! That was when I heard the camera click again. He hadn't even downloaded and deleted the last group of pictures and now he was adding more! A cold dollop of lube on my asshole. I groaned and convulsed as my desire rushed through me. I felt come drip from my pussy onto my arm. More lube and then cold hard metal... I pressed into my shame and felt another jolt of desire as he pressed the butt plug into my forbidden passage. Another picture of course. A pinch on my left tit and I writhed up and down... it was the only direction I could go. I'm sure he enjoyed that! A playful slap to my bottom. 'You may turn your head to the side.' I did and found myself staring at the clothesline gag. I grinned. I couldn't help myself! I opened my mouth and he popped it in and secured it to the back of my collar.

'Well, now you are prepared to help me fill out the questionnaire, and here are the directions. Yes or no first - if you have done it, the answer is yes. If you haven't, the answer is no. I will pause after each item and if there is no sound, the answer is no. If you make a sound, then you have done it before. Now this list is for me as your Dom and also we will be giving it to Brad, but there may be some items on the list you would be interested in doing with me but not in the movies, so we will go through it after and mark those items separately. Also, as your Dom, I have already removed items from the list that I will not allow you to participate in. Most of those include things that cause permanent damage, or that I find repugnant at the moment, so we won't even be discussing those.'

She is so cute! I know most of the answers, but she hums or squeals or gives me the evil laugh as I ask each question. Experience includes Anal sex, Anal plugs, Anal plugs in public under clothes... mmmmkay... blindfolds, breast bondage, all kinds of bondage, breast flogging, being locked in a cell (thanks to me), clothespins, cock worship... I ask her whose and she shakes her tail and points her fingers at me, collars, cuffs, dildos, enforced chastity she informs me with a wail, gags, genital sex, blow jobs, hand sex, spreader bars, swallowing semen, tickling and vibrator.

Next we go through the entire list and rate items on a zero to 5 range or a NO. NO means NO. Hard limit. Doesn't want to try that with me or anyone else. Zero means it doesn't arouse her, but she won't object if her Dom insists. The further up the scale, the more she would be willing to participate. The more aroused she is the more willing she would be to participate in the things further down the scale. If the answer is NO she makes the noise, 'uh uh.' She uses her fingers for the numbers.

The last thing we do is mark things she is only willing to do with me with an asterisk as opposed to, in this case, with an actor in a movie. Her sex is dripping as she thinks about her answers. I watch in fascination as I mark the page on the clipboard. I already decided that if she signs the contract for me to share her, that I would set her limits for her. There are things I want to watch her do. Things she would no longer have a choice in if she submits to the contract. I will be her Dom after all.

*4 Anal sex

4 Anal plugs (small)

NO Anal plugs (large)

5 Anal plug (public, under clothes)

3 Animal roles

5 Arm & leg sleeves (armbinders)

3 Auctioned for charity

3 Bathroom use control

3 Beating (soft)

5 Blindfolds

5 Being serviced (sexual)

1 Being bitten

5 Breast bondage

*4 Breath control

5 Bondage (light)

5 Bondage (heavy)

*5 Bondage (multi-day)

5 Bondage (public, under clothing)

3 Breast whipping

4 Cages (locked inside of)

2 Caning

5 Cells/Closets (locked inside of)

5 Chains

2 Chamber pot use

2 Chastity belts

0 Chores (domestic service)

4 Clothespins

3 Cock worship

5 Collars (worn in private)

5 Collars (worn in public)

2 Competitions (with other Subs)

2 Corsets (wearing)

NO Corset training (waist reduction)

5 Cuffs (leather)

4 Cuffs (metal)

4 Dilation of the eyes

5 Dildos

4 Double penetration

2 Electricity

2 Enemas

1 Enforced chastity

3 Erotic dance(public)

3 Examinations (physical)

2 Exercise (forced/required)

4 Exhibitionism (friends)

4 Exhibitionism (strangers)

1 Eye contact restrictions

NO Face slapping

3 Fantasy abandonment

3 Fantasy rape

3 Fantasy gang-rape

3 Fear (being scared)

NO Fisting (anal)

NO Fisting (vaginal)

5 Flogging (light)

4 Flogging (heavy)

4 Following orders

2 Forced dressing

4 Forced masturbation

5 Forced nudity (private)

4 Forced nudity (around others)

3 Forced servitude

5 Full head hoods

5 Gags (cloth)

5 Gags (rubber)

5 Gags (tape)

5 Gags(phallic)

5 Gags(inflated)

4 Gas masks

*5 Genital sex

3 Given away to another Dom (temp)

4 Hair pulling

5 Hand jobs (giving)

5 Hand jobs (receiving)

2 Harems (serving w/other subs)

5 Harnessing (leather)

5 Harnessing (rope)

2 Having food chosen for you

2 Having clothing chosen for you

5 Head (giving fellatio)

5 Hoods

2 Hot oils (on genitals)

4 Hot waxing

2 Housework (doing)

3 Human puppy dog

4 Humiliation (private)

1 Humiliation (public)

3 Hypnotism

3 Ice cubes

5 Immobilization

5 Japanese rope bondage

1 Interrogations

3 Kidnapping

2 Kneeling

2 Leather clothing

5 Leather restraints

0 Lectures for misbehavior

2 Lingerie (wearing)

5 Manacles & Irons

0 Manicures (giving)

3 Massage (giving)

4 Massage (receiving)

4 Medical scenes

5 Modeling for erotic photos

5 Mouth bits

5 Mummification

4 Nipple clamps

4 Nipple weights

2 Over-the-knee spanking

2 Orgasm denial

3 Orgasm control

5 Outdoor scenes

5 Outdoor sex

1 Pain (severe)

4 Pain (mild)

5 Phone sex (serving Dom)

4 Phone sex (serving Dom's friends)

4 Piercing (temporary)

4 Piercing (permanent)

5 Prison scenes

5 Prostitution (public pretend)

*4 Prostitution (actual with Dom's friends)

5 Pony slave

4 Public exposure

4 Punishment Scene

0 Pussy whipping

4 Riding crops

2 Riding the horse (crotch torture)

0 Rituals

2 Restrictive rules on behavior

1 Rubber/latex clothing

5 Rope body harness

5 Saran wrapping

5 Sensory deprivation

5 Serving as art

4 Serving orally (sexual)

1 Serving others (supervised)

0 Serving others (unsupervised)

12