The Tenant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4 Sexual deprivation (short term)

NO Sexual deprivation (long term)

3 Shaving (body hair)

2 Shaving (head hair)

5 Skinny dipping

0 Sleep deprivation

5 Sleep sacks

4 Slutty clothing (private)

0 Slutty clothing (public)

3 Spanking

3 Spandex clothing

3 Speech restrictions

2 Speculums (Anal)

2 Speculums (vaginal)

5 Spreader bars

3 Standing in corner

5 Stocks

5 Straight jackets

3 Strap-on-dildos (sucking on)

4 Strap-on-dildos (penetrated by)

2 Strap-on-dildos (wearing)

5 Suspension (upright)

2 Suspension (inverted)

5 Suspension (horizontal)

0 Supplying partners for Dom

5 Swallowing semen

0 Swapping (one other couple)

0 Swinging (multiple couples)

*2 Tattooing

3 Teasing

3 Tickling

5 Topless Beaches

4 Triple penetration

0 Uniforms

0 Including others

5 Vaginal dildo

5 Vibrator on genitals

3 Voyeurism (watching others)

0 Voyeurism (your Dom w/others)

2 Video (watching others)

2 Video (recordings of you)

3 Voice training

3 Water torture

5 Waxing (hair removal)

*4 Wearing symbolic jewelry

2 Whipping

2 Wooden paddles

1 Wrestling

Surprisingly there are very few things she won't consider doing with Brad. I think he will be more than pleased. Of course, she is needy and aroused right now, so perhaps that has influenced it.

It is time to change her bondage.

He told me it was time to change my bondage, but he kept running the flogger back and forth over my skin until I was begging again! Begging him to let me come, or begging him to stop because I was going to come and I didn't want to disappoint him! I thought my coming whether I wanted to or not was inevitable when he finally set the flogger down.

More pictures. He said he couldn't believe how open and available I was. He said I needed to service him before we continued with the night's activities.

He untied my arms, 'straight out to the side, palms forward.' I obeyed. He untied my legs and with my ass still in the air he adjusted my ankles and replaced the ropes with my ankle cuffs and padlocked the short extension rod in place. Then he pulled back on my hair and pressed on the front of my chest until he had me kneeling up. My arms were still out to the side. Another full body picture. I didn't even care. I was so horny by that time. Ass full of plug, mouth full... 'Can I put this one on the internet?' It took me a minute to process because he was twisting my tit and showing me the picture at the same time.

She makes a 'please, no' look and drops her eyes. I pull her head back up and run my fingers down the center of her chest. I won't offer an orgasm in exchange because she will probably take it and I don't want her to come just yet. 'A head shot then. Brad wants one, remember?'

'Ahm wakib!' She wails.

'Yes, yes you are, but he has already seen the other naked picture of you with the hood on! He just wants to see your face!'

She blushes the prettiest color of pink. I snap one quick. Strands of drool trail from her chin. 'Wib ah bab!?'

'One with, one without. I always like to deliver more than I promise.' She huffs and I swat her behind, 'You are getting a little disrespectful.'

'effir.' She looks abashed. I lift her chin and kiss the tip of her nose. What a cute response! She blushes again and melts.

I remove the gag as she slurps up the spit. I smile, 'Talk to me.'

She grins, 'It's just so... intense! So much more than when I do things to myself! The positions are easy by myself. They are much more challenging with your... distractions! I have never been so aroused before! I want to come... I am so frustrated... I love it!'

I lift her chin again, but this time I kiss her on the lips. She still hasn't broken form. 'That's my girl. I'm so proud of you... and you are driving me wild too.'

'You deserve it, Sir.'

'That's a good way to get a spank.' Her eyes spark fire and I kiss her again. 'How's the jaw?' She shrugs with her arms spread wide. 'Well then, take your hair down. Flip it forward and fluff it up.' She put product on it and dampened it before putting her French braid in that morning. She complied and then flipped it back. There was now a soft, wavy halo of long dark brown around her head. Beautiful. She put her arms back out from her sides. 'Lower them to a comfortable level because you are going to be in this position for a while.'

Hot. Hot. Hot! He rocked suggestively as he removed his pants and his cock sprang free! He was standing so close... so tall. I looked up at him and he was smiling down at me. I lowered my eyes and leaned slightly toward his organ. The veins were standing out and it was twitching with each heartbeat. I extended my tongue and tasted just the tip. It bounced and he growled. It was my turn and I was going to take advantage of it!

He kept trying, but somehow I couldn't quite get it into my mouth! I ran my tongue up the side... it poked me in the cheek... it went up the side of my nose... I said, 'I don't know what is wrong, Sir... I must be disoriented from my lack of orgasms...' He threw his head back and laughed! 'If you promise to hold still, Sir, I will see if I can do better.' I batted my eyes innocently. He laughed again, but he spread his legs and grasped the pipes above his head. Then I growled! My turn!!

I drove him insane! Turnabout is fair play! His thighs were quaking and trembling and he was bending and straightening his legs slowly. His abs were twitching and hard as rock and his nipples were standing at attention as he gasped for breath. Occasionally he grunted and several times he yelped. I said, 'Shhh...' and he turned to look at the door and then held his finger over his lips conspiratorially before he reached back for the pipe and arched his back offering himself.

I made him rock back and forth several times before I resumed my activities and that time I was very enthusiastic for thirty seconds before I stopped. He swore and that red, wet cock was bouncing up and down. I watched in fascination until he groaned and said, 'Please!' Then I buried my nose in his pubic hair and licked the very bottom of his balls. He screamed softly and rocked, gasping. I worked on his balls for a few minutes and then dragged my tongue slowly from the root all the way to the tip of his cock... He whimpered! I finally went down on him ever... so... slowly... and I let him take over the rhythm. He rocked back and forth slowly at first, all the way down my throat. I swallowed and hummed as he went back and forth. His rhythm stayed slow for five minutes or more before he froze and swore softly and I hummed as he throbbed for the longest time.

He stumbled back and then snapped a pic. The head shot... I looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. A little dazed, but very pleased. It was just barely a head shot, it took in all of my boobs just short of my tits.

He added my wrist restraints and then rather unceremoniously put me back on my stomach and bent my legs up to padlock my wrists to the end of the spreader bar. I was hogtied, but with hands and feet eighteen inches apart. My breasts were crushed into the concrete. He drew my elbows slightly together and tied them with rope and ran another rope, or the end of the one he was using between my elbows and made the bondage tighter. Then I heard chains. What the heck? I felt him at my ankles... at my elbows... Then my back arched off the floor just a bit and I groaned. The pull was from the bar and my elbows. It was amazing! I was panting. He reached under me and pulled my tits forward and tweaked my right one until I convulsed. Then he stood back and took a series of pictures. He squatted down to show me. My stomach was still mostly on the floor. Just my hips and shoulders were raised. The chain was attached to one of the pipes above me. He left me like that for a few minutes and I wondered what he was doing. Then he returned and placed my laptop in front of me convenient for my viewing pleasure.

'I guess you will have to give me your password.'

'bondagefiend, Sir.'

'Why am I not surprised?'

'I am very happy right now, Sir.' I freeze for a moment. It just bubbled up out of her and the way it strikes my heart surprises me. I lay on my side, resting on my elbow and lean down next to her face. She is having a hard time holding her head up. I rub her head and then pull on her hair and kiss her deeply.

'You are perfect.' I kiss her thoroughly again and then smile before I pull away. I go to the HVAC unit and grab another short rope, wrap it around her hair, making it into coils so it won't come loose and then tie it off to the chain leading to the pipe so it will hold her head comfortably. We have lots of videos to watch.

12